Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
true love not cracked up to being masculine at all
idontknow
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2443
Thanks received:
1482 thanks in 501 posts

RE: true love not cracked up to being masculine at all
04-12-2012 5:04 PM

IMO the thing that kills sex-drive could also partly be the Estetraenol. Idk but i believe i somewhere read that Estetraenol immediately decreases sex-drive in men. I think it was at the Paradise 7 forums. Used over a long-time the Estetraenol and Methoxyestetraenone could also have estrogenic properties.

I've worn TL for about a month like 5 times a week. When i think back i see a definite connection between low sex-drive and TL. Though mostly just when i had the TL on. When i didn't wear it i felt like everything was quite normal. So i believe the libido-decreasing-effect may mostly be temporary.

Not a bad idea to spray it to your shirt. Once the shirt is off, you're ready to go Big Grin

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
04-12-2012 5:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Fly So Hi

dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 48 posts

04-12-2012 5:30 PM

(04-12-2012 1:11 PM)Blade Wrote:  I have used TL about 4 or 5 times a week for the last 2 months and had no side effects what so ever, yes it is a product that can make you come off as beta but you have to steer it with your personality, don't let the mones steer you.

I don't have a beta personality. I can't chit chat beautiful women. My whole life I relied on my physical greek god proportions and 3 hr daily workouts in my 20's with weights and cardio. Then it was just a matter of time till I asked a woman on a date.

Now I have an SO already and don't have that awesome body anymore. So I'm kinda at a loss for words with women. I can't exactly ask them out on a date, and at the same time I am no good at chit chat nor look like a competitive bodybuilder anymore.

I'm working on getting my body in shape, dressing fashionably and asking women out as friends mostly for lunch when I get the chance. Not looking necessarily for sex but more bonding with the opposite sex.

My SO is aware our relationship is not that serious anymore. Just looking for casual fun. Kissing, BJ's perhaps but not a commitment of any sort.

Quite frankly I have no game whatsoever. Been out of the loop too long, and when I was younger relied fully on my looks and body and now that I'm 40+ that has gone downhill to some extent.

I'm in the process of working on a better me right now. After I'm happy with what I see in the mirror it will be time to chase skirt with confidence and let the mones do their magic.

I'm shocked at the moment I get all these IOI's from women in malls with mones given my predicament Smoke

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 5:36 PM by dsouza.)
04-12-2012 5:30 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, 20 Franc
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1933
Thanks received:
1863 thanks in 802 posts

04-12-2012 5:46 PM

Est can definitely inhibit sex drive, but I think the estrogenic properties of MEO are also a serious concern.

For oil-based TL, spread it on a leather watchband, belt, or shoes. Or decant in alcohol & spray on clothes.

⇒ - Reference to pheromone products & molecules
⇒ - Use the code, not the name
∴ ∴ A2=enone ⋅ A3=anol ⋅ A4=bnol ⋅ A5=rone
∴ ∴ A6=epi-rone ⋅ A7=DHEA ⋅ A8=DHEAS ⋅ A9=7-keto
∴ ∴ A10=anone ⋅ A11=beta-anol ⋅ B1=neno ⋅ E1=EST
∴ ∴ E2=MEO-nol ⋅ E4=MEO-EST
04-12-2012 5:46 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, Pheroman
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 295
Thanks received:
273 thanks in 180 posts

04-12-2012 8:40 PM

I find it difficult to add the oil to your shirt, because it always leaves a 'wet mark'. Shit i only have the oil.

Journal:

Life in a Northern Town
04-12-2012 8:40 PM
Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 80
Thanks received:
284 thanks in 116 posts

04-13-2012 2:03 AM

they sell alcohol....I just checked. I'm thinking save it for cuddling by the fire with a nice glass of Malbec. Yes I was in Argentina for 3 weeks 5 mos ago. Females do not have pubic hair in that country and TL there was a setback. Few hits with it there. Men wearing a lovy dovy mone in SA are perhaps considered limp.

People use it to tone down a high none product. Use some glace.
04-13-2012 2:03 AM
Thanks given by idontknow

Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 103
Thanks received:
157 thanks in 85 posts

04-13-2012 3:24 AM

(04-12-2012 5:46 PM)dbot Wrote:  Est can definitely inhibit sex drive, but I think the estrogenic properties of MEO are also a serious concern.

For oil-based TL, spread it on a leather watchband, belt, or shoes. Or decant in alcohol & spray on clothes.
Will that oil stain the leather? Otherwise it would be perfect on the lapels of my jacket while it's still cold outside. I mostly visit bars and pubs, so I don't often take it off indoors during the cold months.

For clubs and overall the summertime when I'm not wearing a jacket, the watchband would be a good candidate but I'd hate to ruin that as well.
Do these mones die down without leaving any permanent smell on leather? Because on fabric they can linger pretty long without a wash and a leather jacket, well one could take it to the dry cleaner's but rather not once a week...
04-13-2012 3:24 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1933
Thanks received:
1863 thanks in 802 posts

04-13-2012 2:19 PM

I think the DPG should be fine on leather but you'll want to spot-check. It'll likely diffuse very slowly. I recall Tacitus talking about using a leather bracelet for this purpose.

⇒ - Reference to pheromone products & molecules
⇒ - Use the code, not the name
∴ ∴ A2=enone ⋅ A3=anol ⋅ A4=bnol ⋅ A5=rone
∴ ∴ A6=epi-rone ⋅ A7=DHEA ⋅ A8=DHEAS ⋅ A9=7-keto
∴ ∴ A10=anone ⋅ A11=beta-anol ⋅ B1=neno ⋅ E1=EST
∴ ∴ E2=MEO-nol ⋅ E4=MEO-EST
04-13-2012 2:19 PM
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
157 thanks in 85 posts

04-13-2012 2:28 PM

Yes, I think he used raw leather that hasn't been dyed or processed too much, so that Pheromones could soak into it. usually leather has a very hard , wax like surface the mones will have a hard time penetrating.
I think he also put the belt or watch strap in vacuum and then into the freezer after applying a good dose of mones. He was very advanced but I believe he claimed the result to be good. A belt/bracelet that released Pheromones for a long time.
Yes, I think he used raw leather that hasn't been dyed or processed too much, so that Pheromones could soak into it. usually leather has a very hard , wax like surface the mones will have a hard time penetrating.
I think he also put the belt or watch strap in vacuum and then into the freezer after applying a good dose of mones. He was very advanced but I believe he claimed the result to be good. A belt/bracelet that released Pheromones for a long time.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2012 2:28 PM by Jolly Jumper.)
04-13-2012 2:28 PM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 48 posts

04-13-2012 2:53 PM

I went out with AM 2 sprays this time, 2 drops TL to my hair, and 2 sprays p83.

Felt like a complete beta male. My SO and I went for coffee and she's point out that my voice is so timid suddenly. After she point this out I tried analyzing my speech for the rest of the morning and noticed it was slurred and timid and very very sterile. Almost like my hormones levels were left castrated with the application of true love.

Just this morning before I applied the mones my voice was powerful, no slurring, no sight of timidness but cool confidence as usual.

It's to my final decision that TL is True castration for SOME men. I'm over 40 and I don't need any more estrogenic compounds floating in me as my test levels are already lower than a male say 18.

One other thing I notice on days when TL elicited some reponses I got some of the best looking women approaching me and giving me IOI's but it seems that they probably saw me the AM TL p83 man as the sweet cute guy whose harmless who has no interest in sex but just wants to be treated like how women would treat a newborn.

It's to no advantage to wear Tl I am afraid with all the negatives. Even on days it hit now that I think about it the conversations were purely platonic, and would probably set you up perfectly for LJBF land.

AM in right context is raw. Like in gyms or nightclubs. That stuff I was posting on the forum cranks my mojo.

I asked my SO if you could pick an actor to describe who I'm like when I wear Am who would you state.. She says 100% Johnny depp or brad pitt. If I ask her the same question on TL days she says ROSS GELLER from friends.

Now gentlemen the choice is obvious....

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2012 2:55 PM by dsouza.)
04-13-2012 2:53 PM

Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
157 thanks in 85 posts

04-13-2012 3:16 PM

OK, TL obviously isn't for you. I'm sure it has a negative, physiological effect on you, but I also bet your extreme reaction is due to a psychological boost from your past negative experiences. Two drops of TL in the hair seems too little to bring a guy down that bad all on it's own.

Just a theory and it could be wrong. In either case, there's no sense for you to continue using the stuff.
OK, TL obviously isn't for you. I'm sure it has a negative, physiological effect on you, but I also bet your extreme reaction is due to a psychological boost from your past negative experiences. Two drops of TL in the hair seems too little to bring a guy down that bad all on it's own.

Just a theory and it could be wrong. In either case, there's no sense for you to continue using the stuff.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2012 3:16 PM by Jolly Jumper.)
04-13-2012 3:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Love: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly LebronJames 39 2,293 04-08-2012 9:02 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro
  Glace + True Love Arrow 14 1,359 04-04-2012 2:06 PM
Last Post: Arrow
  The Smell Of True Love Unscented Spray Arrow 18 880 03-29-2012 11:32 PM
Last Post: Arrow
  True Love oil Blade 17 602 02-02-2012 1:54 PM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper
  Quick question- Replacements for true love Cman888 11 803 01-22-2012 6:24 PM
Last Post: Q-Tips