Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
true love not cracked up to being masculine at all
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 103
Thanks received:
157 thanks in 85 posts

RE: true love not cracked up to being masculine at all
04-12-2012 8:54 AM

(04-12-2012 7:44 AM)Scensation Wrote:  I wonder if those who worry about putting TL on the skin have considered putting it in the hair, i.e. mix TL with some mousse or gel in the palm and apply the mixture in the hair. If done carefully, skin contact and absorption should be minimal.

Just wondering how much the mousse/gel will bind the mones. Will there be any diffusion? Would be interesting to try, I won't be able to for a few weeks though as I just shaved my head a few days ago. Big Grin
04-12-2012 8:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 48 posts

04-12-2012 12:54 PM

Ok guys just for you I'm not going to give up just yet on this combo. Provided it causes no weight gain, and doesn't cut my balls off I think its shines better than any mone or combo I've tried alone.

I will do the following pronto. Wear two drops of Tl Oil in my hair, but I use pomade. Will it diffuse with this... pomade is kinda thick and sticky guys? It may be negated by the pomade in terms of the ability to diffuse.

I'll up AM to 2 sprays instead of one.

Here's goes. I just wore A314 to the mall had a huge confidence boost and was popping boners when sexual thoughts entered about women but I had been laying off Tl for 2-3 days now.

I will shower now, wash off all the A314 and excess mones and hit the mall again this time with 2 sprays AM to neck, 2 drop TL Oil to hair, and 2 sprays p83 to neck.

Wish me luck.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 12:54 PM by dsouza.)
04-12-2012 12:54 PM
Blade
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 17 posts

04-12-2012 1:11 PM

I have used TL about 4 or 5 times a week for the last 2 months and had no side effects what so ever, yes it is a product that can make you come off as beta but you have to steer it with your personality, don't let the mones steer you.
04-12-2012 1:11 PM
Thanks given by Jolly Jumper

Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
157 thanks in 85 posts

04-12-2012 1:29 PM

(04-12-2012 12:54 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Ok guys just for you I'm not going to give up just yet on this combo. Provided it causes no weight gain, and doesn't cut my balls off I think its shines better than any mone or combo I've tried alone.

I will do the following pronto. Wear two drops of Tl Oil in my hair, but I use pomade. Will it diffuse with this... pomade is kinda thick and sticky guys? It may be negated by the pomade in terms of the ability to diffuse.

I'll up AM to 2 sprays instead of one.

Here's goes. I just wore A314 to the mall had a huge confidence boost and was popping boners when sexual thoughts entered about women but I had been laying off Tl for 2-3 days now.

I will shower now, wash off all the A314 and excess mones and hit the mall again this time with 2 sprays AM to neck, 2 drop TL Oil to hair, and 2 sprays p83 to neck.

Wish me luck.

dsouza

Good luck but I'm also unsure if the pomade will allow any diffusion, that stuff is sticky as shit - quite literally.

I have gel and pomade called Magnetik from got2b, which allegedly contains Androstadienone . I highly doubt the amounts are near anything that would give any effect but it could also be due to the stickiness it gives no mone hits.

I use the stuff between shaves until the hair grows too long and I start looking like a hedgehog, but I choose this stuff only for the scent. It has a masculine scent, the best I've found in any hair product and the product has reasonable hold. Not good if you want 2" spikes but it's OK for less extreme hair styles. This was a little bit off topic but there's a tip if you want a gel/pomade with a suitable scent for men.
04-12-2012 1:29 PM
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
157 thanks in 85 posts

04-12-2012 1:55 PM

(04-12-2012 1:11 PM)Blade Wrote:  I have used TL about 4 or 5 times a week for the last 2 months and had no side effects what so ever, yes it is a product that can make you come off as beta but you have to steer it with your personality, don't let the mones steer you.

I agree and I don't know why it would need to be used by itself if that feels awkward. Just add none or Androsterone or whatnot. I'll try it solo one of these days just because I never have before.
04-12-2012 1:55 PM
Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 80
Thanks received:
284 thanks in 116 posts

04-12-2012 4:10 PM

Careful with TL. Maybe put it on your cloths in a spot that will transfer some heat. You will have to use more though.
04-12-2012 4:10 PM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 48 posts

04-12-2012 4:24 PM

(04-12-2012 4:10 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Careful with TL. Maybe put it on your cloths in a spot that will transfer some heat. You will have to use more though.

Hi Fishdude,

Some concerns about oil applications on clothes.
#1 Do they stain?

#2 Is there any concern about residue or build up transfers to my SO's clothing if its in the same wash cycle? Would that be dangerous for her?

#3 Do you think clothing apps are better than hair?

I'm in my forties and naturally have less test going through my system than when I was 20 so I can't afford these estrogenic compounds to eat away and destroy my manhood!
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 4:24 PM by dsouza.)
04-12-2012 4:24 PM

Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 80
Thanks received:
284 thanks in 116 posts

04-12-2012 4:47 PM

I believe they have an alcohol spray.

I'm 48 work out hard and have good test and can do it 6 times per day if need be.

After using TL 3 drops for 3 mos most every work day I lost my sex drive and it was difficult to maintain an erection for a month after. Not Kidding!

Ladies. I'm good now incase you are up in Calgary. I'll wear my special sauce for ya.

Also, how much of what people are experiencing is dou to the Methoxyestratetraenone and how much due to the Androstadienone? I'm adding And.. sometimes to my work mix and not having any problems and getting similar results to TL. Deer in the headlights, gidy ladies etc. I don't have depression problems with it so use lots.

I'm sure the Methoxyestratetraenone does add to the mix but try the And f you can tolerate it. Order it from true, I find the Love Scent to be smelly and both my Mom and sister kept complaining about the smell. TL product or Cohesion I had no problem with.

Before I work out I take a good quality Bulgarian Tribulus and A-HD which is an estrogen suppressor. It has been found that fat cells (in males) do produce some estrogen. Also, in soy and probably other foods, there are estrogen like substances. Perhaps the A-HD may supress the estrogen created by TL. I will get some TL soon but try the alcohol spray for my clothes. Get a watchband that you don't mind putting oil drops on. I think I'm going to put some on my zipper while I go to the post office today.

FD
04-12-2012 4:47 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, dbot
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
489 thanks in 195 posts

04-12-2012 4:53 PM

I use the TL spray on my clothes all the time and have not ever seen a case of residual build up on my shirts. Now granted, I don't ever wear them more than once and they always go to the cleaners. I just don't think you will find an issue with a build up.
04-12-2012 4:53 PM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 934
Thanks received:
1719 thanks in 780 posts

04-12-2012 4:55 PM

Guy´s i already told you ..

it´s the Est ( not the Methoxyestratetraenone ) that causes the loss of libido when used a lot ....

read up on the posts of women about it .. cuddle cuddle .. yes ..but no action ..

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
04-12-2012 4:55 PM
Thanks given by Fishdude, shadowknight

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Love: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly LebronJames 39 2,292 04-08-2012 9:02 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro
  Glace + True Love Arrow 14 1,358 04-04-2012 2:06 PM
Last Post: Arrow
  The Smell Of True Love Unscented Spray Arrow 18 879 03-29-2012 11:32 PM
Last Post: Arrow
  True Love oil Blade 17 600 02-02-2012 1:54 PM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper
  Quick question- Replacements for true love Cman888 11 801 01-22-2012 6:24 PM
Last Post: Q-Tips