Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
True Love: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

True Love: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
01-17-2012 2:22 PM

I thought about posting this in my journal but I think that it deserve it's own thread.

I've been using True Love(Spray and Oil version) for the past 2 months on a daily basis. This product has tremendous upsides but lately, unfortunately I've find that they don't overcome the downsides that I was refusing to see until the last couple of days...

The GOOD: First, True Love is everything you've read on this forum: it's THAT LOVE FEELING, girls will cherish your presence, it will induce kino, you will get dreamy eyes and you will look like the ideal man. It's really a perfect addition to heavy none products since it create a perfect sexual bonding attraction.

The BAD: Methoxyestratetraenone is a molecule that converts to estrogens, estrogens in men are largely implicated in obesity. Too much estrogens may cause mood changes, hair thinning in both sexes, and feminizing problems in men... I knew about estrogens related problems before I used True Love since I've took steroids about 4-5 months/year for the last 8 years. Since I took really small dose of anabolic and counter the estrogens with proper inhibitors (Arimidex, Aromasin) I haven't had a problem with estrogens related effects...

Like previously said in my journal, I find great self-satisfaction in my conditioning that is on par with any Men Fitness cover page magazine.

Lately, I've started to faded, lost muscle definition and gain some fat even if I train as hard as ever with constant monitoring of my food. I did get the nod that True Love was not good for my physique when I took bioelectrical impedance analysis last week, my body fat percentage which as always been in the range of 5%-6,5% has gone up to 9%, I lost dry lean mass which is pure muscle... This is all side effects of high estrogens, I stopped TL and took some Arimidex(aromatase inhibitor) and as I look at myself this morning in the mirror, I'm back to my good old look, muscle definition is back and I seem to have lost the little excess of fat...

The UGLY: I have never has any kind of mood swing or low moral drive but lately I've found myself with the drive of a defeated man. I had to double my preworkout dose to have the drive to lift, even after tremendous hits by women I was not really happy, had been sleeping a little more too.

This is not me by any mean, what is happening to me? Well estrogens are kicking in and androstenedione is doing its depression impression on me. By no means do I need a product with that kind of downsides; I was blind by all the great hits and comfort it brings with women.

I have decided to take TL for good out of my rotation, no more for me!

Don't get me wrong, TL is still a tremendous product but I don't suggest you use it on a daily basis, keep it for special occasion since the side effects aren't worth an everyday use in my opinion.

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
01-17-2012 2:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grasshopper
Making It Happen

Rep Post

RE: True Love: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
01-17-2012 2:35 PM

I appreciate your candor and your measured response to what you've experienced with TL. I've never used it, so I can't attest to the effects of prolonged use. But, I've read your journal and other posts, and you strike me as the type of person who's been very detailed about your pheromone usage, so I wouldn't imagine that you came up with this conclusion willy nilly or without serious evaluation/consideration. I'll keep your observations in mind in regards to any potential future purchases of TL. Thanks.

*I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE ANY CLAIMS THAT I MAY MAKE. JUST ASSUME I'M LYING.*

"When I was your age, all we had was colgone and our cojones! I hate you." - Dafixisin

"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others." - Chinese Proverb
01-17-2012 2:35 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-17-2012 2:40 PM

This is good to know since I try to take care of my body and want to lose fat. I guess too much of TL is no good.

What sucks is that I have 2 bottles (spray) of the stuff. I think I will use this sparingly and not every day. My body/health means more to me than getting IOI's from TL

The Dude abides...
01-17-2012 2:40 PM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2012 2:56 PM

Thanks for this thread LJ.

Why not spray it only on your clothes, like on the sleeves, so far from your noise and without any contact from your skin ?

Would it still be a problem ?
01-17-2012 2:56 PM

Fishdude

Rep Post

01-17-2012 4:12 PM

How's the sex drive?
01-17-2012 4:12 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-17-2012 4:31 PM

Sounds alarming but i haven't seen any of these negative effects from TL. Haven't used it daily for quite such a long time yet but I'll be watching carefully.

I don't do workout or gyms or anything, never have. I've always been lean, even too skinny when I was young. I should see these adverse effects coming at an early stage.

Shit, this could turn out to be a new kind of Super size me-project.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
01-17-2012 4:31 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

01-17-2012 4:44 PM

I have been using TL 6 weeks straight. I have noticed some more lethargy.

At first read I would say BS! But......???? I am 220 6' muscular but could loose 20 lbs fat. I often drink 3-4 times per week and smoke when I'm drinking. I blame it on the oil industry I work in, part of the lifestyle(well.......)

My weekday workouts consist of 20 mins weights situps and 60 mins recumbent bike 5 days per week. Also I have an insatiable sexual appetite and for a 48 year old I can do it 8 times per day in need be. Recent changes in my life style include no drinking or smoking since Dec 22. Eating fewer calories and healtier. So I have lost weight and
put on muscle? Not as much as I would expect with previous experience. Anyways. for the last two weeks I have been thinking why have I lost ALL my sex drive. I don't even think or want to have sex. This is a first in my life. Should be the opposite due to my recent conditioning.

Tomorrow I'm off the TL and back on the A314 3 drops, glace 3 sprays and Androstadienone 60 mcg for my work mix. May add a spray or two of impi from time to time and I'll see how it goes. If I see drastic changes in my drive, work out intensities and sex drive soon then I know its the meo. Not Androstadienone since I've had that for years.

LB, you deserve a reward if your onto something because I was drawing a blank as to what's going on with me!!!
01-17-2012 4:44 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

01-17-2012 5:18 PM

Now that you point at it...

I've seen something similar happening with myself. I've been using TL like 4-5 a week, mostly around 3 sprays. A bit more than a bottle in total. For about 2 months. Sometimes more, sometimes less. In that period of time, i gained quite a bit of weight and mostly had a very low sex drive. I can't say i was too moody, but not that happy either. And just recently after restarting a bit with the TL, i seemed to have the same effect again.

While i'm very uncertain about my findings and while seeing a high chance of coincidence in my case, i find your evidence, LJ, quite a huge turnoff to using TL.

Thanks for sharing! Repped and nominated.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
01-17-2012 5:18 PM

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-17-2012 5:29 PM

I haven't used mine enough to say anything for sure, but I have grown very irritable each time I have tried it. For that reason I haven't been keen on testing it too too much. Thank you for your observations, I find them really helpful.
01-17-2012 5:29 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

01-17-2012 5:47 PM

Consider one thing ...

TL contains high Androstadienone !!

i don't talk about a few mcg's ....

you won't notice it at first .. but you will see an energy drain and all the effects described from Androstadienone .... not from Methoxyestratetraenone ...

I wouldnt use such mone bombs every day to be honest ...

Androstadienone causes depressions when used too much ...and that's the feeling that you're less fit ... less sex drive ... all what you've described above ..

I've played around more than enough to know what Androstadienone does and i'm pretty sensitive for it's negative effects ..

but used in the right context it's fantastic stuff ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
01-17-2012 5:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True Love combos (TL+NA, TL+New Pheromone Additive) stefdude 9 1,663 05-09-2018 4:55 AM
Last Post: Washaq1234
  True love or cohesion or .. Washaq1234 0 450 04-12-2018 4:02 AM
Last Post: Washaq1234
  True love pheromone? ansmal 13 4,693 09-10-2016 5:16 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Cohesion vs Certo vs True Love? pam2 15 5,927 12-24-2015 1:44 PM
Last Post: kingtut savage
  True love vs nude alpha Starzjk 1 2,101 11-26-2015 2:37 PM
Last Post: Phyros