Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
True Love: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4814
Thanks received:
3948 thanks in 1469 posts

RE: True Love: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
01-18-2012 7:01 AM

(01-18-2012 12:30 AM)Curiosity Wrote:  Any idea as to why pheromones work then? Or are we all crazy? hehe
No idea on the VNWateva, but one thing is certain: We are all crazy!

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
01-18-2012 7:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Grasshopper, Alpha Dream - Banned

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1547
Thanks received:
856 thanks in 435 posts

01-18-2012 7:44 AM

(01-18-2012 12:30 AM)Curiosity Wrote:  Any idea as to why pheromones work then? Or are we all crazy? hehe

I have posted somewhere in the forum a research that shows the VNO is not necessary for the brain to receive stimuli from pheromones. They can be detected through the ordinary, functioning respiratory system.

As much as TL goes, sounds like it should be used like cops: only on special occasions.

Thanks for the advice, LebronJames.

Fly
01-18-2012 7:44 AM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
341 thanks in 104 posts

01-18-2012 7:45 AM

A big thank you to all the guys who came forward to relate their experiences here and to everyone else for their other insights.
01-18-2012 7:45 AM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
607 thanks in 325 posts

01-18-2012 8:44 AM

Very interesting thread - I am now aware that the same set of effects has occurred from 3-5 days per week consistent use of TL since the Xmas sale!

Now another item of interest : is everyone who is suspecting TL-induced symptoms described in this thread in the northern hemisphere? I'm wondering if the lowered daylight of winter is involved as well? It would be interesting to see if any of our southern hemisphere folks are NOT experiencing this?

There may be something that would aggravate an episode of Seasonal Affective Disorder from lack of UV and lowered levels of sunlight-produced vitamins.

Anyone in northern hemisphere using TL regularly and NOT experiencing these effects and going to a tanning booth regularly?

Just some thoughts...

I'll spray anything apparently...
01-18-2012 8:44 AM
Thanks given by Grasshopper, Alpha Dream - Banned
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks received:
856 thanks in 435 posts

01-18-2012 9:33 AM

Once my TLs arrive, i can test and report that.

Fly
01-18-2012 9:33 AM

Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 253
Thanks received:
1347 thanks in 543 posts

01-18-2012 9:43 AM

We still need testing and I'll let you know how I feel in a few days. Just for the record, it's not my feeling that the meo ( or some combo) causes phsyiological chances in the male that decreases the sex drive. I think it's the prolonged use of meo (>3-5 days) that just relaxed one to the point of general disinterest.

On the other hand, I have taken mones that explode my mojo consistently. I thing people are having success mixing thoso "mojo" mones like AV and AM with TL and cruising right along.

I'll be saving my TL to add to those none mixes for the evening. I'll bring in a togo and use as a state dependant mone to use on occaision.
01-18-2012 9:43 AM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 90
Thanks received:
389 thanks in 90 posts

01-18-2012 10:22 AM

(01-18-2012 5:22 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Deja you nailed it down ...

Guy's i know because of using mones and looking for reactions we have become very sensitive to what happens with us and what happens around us ...

let me tell you something about me ..

i've been suffering that last half year from some kinda allergy and no doc was able to tell what caused the shit ...

first i thought it could have been some pollen from grass or from trees .. but winter approached and i still had that problems .

next i thought it could be mones .. or the scent with mones ... did vary my products and even after taking a week off there was no effect ..

I really wondered what it could be and had no idea ..

then i started to try to loose a few pounds and changed my diet ... i stopped to eat salami and half smoked sausage ( hey we here in Bavaria have some fantastic stuff )

( mostly fruits and vegetables and white meat ... good diet that works )

And DANG there it was ... the allergy nearly vanish and i've became much more lifely and energetic again ( ah yeah .. sex drive improved as well )

must be some stuff they put into food that causes the allergy ...

Just to show you guy's that not all is related to mones ;)

Pago

If I can relate it to my daily TL experience; there's little unknown in my lifestyle since my habits are crystallized. I've been training 6 times a week, eating 300-350 grams of proteins per day and monitoring my alcool for the last 10 years so there's no volatility in my life since there's so much stability.

With those stable conditions, I'm really able to easily detect if there's something wrong.

Methoxyestratetraenone converts to estrogen, this is a sure thing. I was using 6 sprays daily of TL for the last 2 months, estrogen buildup occur and I got estrogen side related effects and by then, the correlation between TL and the side effects was easy to pinpoint.

I did not want to take TL down since I maintain that this is a great product and that you will achieve great result with women, but I don't suggest you use it on a daily basis.

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
01-18-2012 10:22 AM
Thanks given by Alpha Dream - Banned, eyeofra
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2041 thanks in 814 posts

01-18-2012 11:02 AM

I've always urged caution with Methoxyestratetraenone because it is definitely an estrogenic compound. When I administer it to the skin I can feel the effects of absorption within 15 minutes.

Sometime I might try building a little pocket diffusion pack for it out of a hand-warmer. There should be no estrogenic effect without absorption through the skin.
01-18-2012 11:02 AM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi, Deja Vu, Alpha Dream - Banned, eyeofra
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks received:
856 thanks in 435 posts

01-18-2012 11:13 AM

LOL!

Fly
01-18-2012 11:13 AM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1088 thanks in 492 posts

01-18-2012 12:30 PM

Moderation is probably key. Dont forget est is in here. 5 sprays is a lot of everything.

This is from p7 forum

I know a lot of us love EST, the way it turns our rager into a loving kitten, and how it induces our guys to really take care of us.

But have you ever wondered why when you get so much cuddling on EST, it often doesn't lead where you'd like it to go?

If you use too high concentration of EST as a pheromone he will feel really good, but it will drop his libido way down.

Estratetraenol causes the hypothalamus to dump oxytocin into the blood stream and into the surrounding intracellular space of the hypothalamus, specifically the preoptic areas and the nucleus accumbens. Both oxytocin and dopamine bind to the same receptors in these areas.

A little oxytocin is necessary for orgasm. Too little oxytocin and no orgasm can be achieved. Too much oxytocin and he doesn't want to bother because he feels so satiated and satisfied.

Dopamine is necessary for desire. If you block the receptors for dopamine with too much oxytocin he will have no desire.

So there has to be a balance here between oxytocin and dopamine, and the pheromones that influence the the release of these neurotransmitters. So if you are using EST, use it sparingly... if you want to use it successfully to improve your love life.

Diane

Reference: Dopamine and male sexual function. Giuliano F, Allard J. Groupe de Recherche en Urologie, UPRES, EA 1602, Medical University of Paris South, Le Kremlin-Bicetre, France. Eur Urol 2001 Dec;40(6):601-8

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
01-18-2012 12:30 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, Fly So Hi, shadowknight, idontknow, Deja Vu, Pagodeiro, CPO_Kim, Grasshopper, ClintX2, eyeofra, ambra, fluffygirl12, avi, cerealbox760

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True love pheromone? ansmal 13 1,995 09-10-2016 4:16 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Cohesion vs Certo vs True Love? pam2 15 3,422 12-24-2015 12:44 PM
Last Post: kingtut savage
  True love vs nude alpha Starzjk 1 1,105 11-26-2015 1:37 PM
Last Post: Phyros
  True Love Sample? How am I supposed to apply? TheHondaRebel 4 972 11-19-2015 5:21 PM
Last Post: TheHondaRebel
  How much mcg of A-1 is in each spray of True Love? tdctdc 1 720 08-09-2015 10:54 PM
Last Post: ocd