Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
True Love: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 253
Thanks received:
1347 thanks in 543 posts

RE: True Love: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
01-17-2012 5:32 PM

I'll let you guys/gals know when I see changes. I'm going to use lots of Androstadienone too. I just been using it fresh out of the dropper. 2-3 drops from 10mcg/10 mil.

Jusy being the devils advocate here but AM and AV I read contain Androstadienone and they both crank my mojo.

I have started using massive TL mid Dec. 5-10 sprays per day and almost imediately noticed disinterest in sex.

You do have a valid point too Pago, Perhaps it is both Androstadienone and Meo in conjunction that cause this problem.

I have said in the past I have tested 2 30mil /50 mcg sprays of meo fron AD 2 years ago and never had this problem. Also, I slatherd (on occaision) on the Androstadienone with my AM and AV when on holidays in Argentina and I was constantly a crazed horndog!

Lets get to the bottom of this!
01-17-2012 5:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, SeriousSmile, Pheroman, Grasshopper, Alpha Dream - Banned
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 573
Thanks received:
1005 thanks in 397 posts

01-17-2012 6:09 PM

I asked Garry Nelson (aka Walter White) about the inclusion of Androstadienone in one of his mixed products and he told me that he absolutely does not sell it other than as a standalone, due to the patent on it's use.
01-17-2012 6:09 PM
Thanks given by Fishdude, SeriousSmile, Grasshopper
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 90
Thanks received:
389 thanks in 90 posts

01-17-2012 9:59 PM

(01-17-2012 3:44 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  I have been using TL 6 weeks straight. I have noticed some more lethargy.

At first read I would say BS! But......???? I am 220 6' muscular but could loose 20 lbs fat. I often drink 3-4 times per week and smoke when I'm drinking. I blame it on the oil industry I work in, part of the lifestyle(well.......)

My weekday workouts consist of 20 mins weights situps and 60 mins recumbent bike 5 days per week. Also I have an insatiable sexual appetite and for a 48 year old I can do it 8 times per day in need be. Recent changes in my life style include no drinking or smoking since Dec 22. Eating fewer calories and healtier. So I have lost weight and
put on muscle? Not as much as I would expect with previous experience. Anyways. for the last two weeks I have been thinking why have I lost ALL my sex drive. I don't even think or want to have sex. This is a first in my life. Should be the opposite due to my recent conditioning.

Tomorrow I'm off the TL and back on the A314 3 drops, glace 3 sprays and Androstadienone 60 mcg for my work mix. May add a spray or two of impi from time to time and I'll see how it goes. If I see drastic changes in my drive, work out intensities and sex drive soon then I know its the meo. Not Androstadienone since I've had that for years.

LB, you deserve a reward if your onto something because I was drawing a blank as to what's going on with me!!!

Thank you Fishdude, makes perfect sense!

The last two months, I've seen a decreased in my sex drive but I was wondering if my own testosterone was still getting back from my summer cycle(sustanon 250). It was a first for me to struggle so much after 8 years of controlled anabolics since normally my normal testosterone level would come back to normal after 4-6 weeks by following it with a post cycle therapy. But this time, I was in weeks 12-20 and no sex drive...

So I guess I did not pinpoint TL for that decreased but reading your report, it all make sense.

The other thing is, I've been testing AV a lot these last weeks with tremendous results and AV get me horny like a teenager in high school so I was able to bypass my lack of natural libido with it.

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
01-17-2012 9:59 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, Grasshopper, Alpha Dream - Banned

Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

Sex: Female

Thanks Given: 41
Thanks received:
238 thanks in 65 posts

01-17-2012 10:21 PM

Hey guys, hope you don't mind the intrusion from a chick in the men's area.... I was wondering about Dafixisin's post above.

One of our mutual forum members sent me over here to take a look, and I was unaware of there being an active patent constricting the use of Androstadienone. Anyone have a patent number?

I just looked it up in the USPTO database (US Patent & Trademark Office) and the only thing that I could find shows a live patent for "16-Androstenes and Estrenes" for limited use:

Quote:Abstract
The invention concerns novel, non-therapeutic fragrance compositions and other compositions containing an odorant and a naturally occurring human pheromone. The invention also concerns fragrance compositions containing mixtures of naturally occurring human pheromones. The human pheromones disclosed are steroids which desirably belong to two distinct chemical classes: 16-Androstenes and Estrenes.

It goes on to explain how pheromones work on the human VNO, which we all know has been proven false:
Quote:Receptors for pheromones are found in the vomeronasal organ (VNO), a small structure which opens to the nasal passage in normal individuals

Patents only last 20 years - then they are released into the public domain.
The filing date on this patent is: June 24, 1992. There is a related filing date of March 1992. There appears to have been a renewal attempted in 2010 that was denied.

It seems strange that a company with a patent that is about to end in little more than a month is actively sending out cease and desist notices now.

Or am I missing the entire point?

I'd provide a link, but they expire. You have to search from scratch each time. The address is USPTO.gov.
01-17-2012 10:21 PM
Thanks given by Grasshopper, Alpha Dream - Banned, LL21
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
458 thanks in 186 posts

01-17-2012 10:55 PM

It has been discussed occasionally over the past few months that the patent on A-1 either has or is going to expire shortly. From my understanding, I am under the impression that, while the patent has been in effect, as long as a product is unscented, it is perfectly fine to use that molecule. It's the addition of scents that would make it questionable. As far as the patent expiring, it is interesting to learn that their request was denied. If that's the case, then everyone is free to use it in scented products.

The last part of your post I found a bit confusing. What do you mean the VNO part has been proven false? And if that's the case, why do the pheromones work. Or did you mistype? We all have experience with the molecules doing something after all. But if that's not the reason, then what is?

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2012 10:56 PM by Curiosity.)
01-17-2012 10:55 PM
Thanks given by Alpha Dream - Banned
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
607 thanks in 325 posts

01-18-2012 12:27 AM

The nasal area suspected to be the evolutionary vestiges of a mammalian VNO has been shown to have no discernable direct nervous system pathways active in humans, so until proof that the suspect patch of nasal chemoreceptor tissue has a signalling system that can be shown to have an effect via nervous system or hormonal pathways, the VNO does not exist in humans as a functional organ as it does in other mammals.

I'll spray anything apparently...
01-18-2012 12:27 AM
Thanks given by Alpha Dream - Banned, Six
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
458 thanks in 186 posts

01-18-2012 12:30 AM

Any idea as to why pheromones work then? Or are we all crazy? hehe

(01-18-2012 12:27 AM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  The nasal area suspected to be the evolutionary vestiges of a mammalian VNO has been shown to have no discernable direct nervous system pathways active in humans, so until proof that the suspect patch of nasal chemoreceptor tissue has a signalling system that can be shown to have an effect via nervous system or hormonal pathways, the VNO does not exist in humans as a functional organ as it does in other mammals.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
01-18-2012 12:30 AM
Thanks given by Alpha Dream - Banned

Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

Sex: Female

Thanks Given: 41
Thanks received:
238 thanks in 65 posts

01-18-2012 2:26 AM

Now I feel very bad about thread jacking...I'm sorry it wasn't intentional.

Curiosity, I'm convinced that they do indeed work, but while there is in fact no human functional VNO, there's no reason why our other scent receptors can't function in the same manner. Pheromones are both scent and chemical messages, and through our noses, have a direct pathway to the brain.

Here's an excerpt from a fabulous article/study called The Smell Report.

Quote:The association of fragrance and emotion is not an invention of poets or perfume-makers. Our olfactory receptors are directly connected to the limbic system, the most ancient and primitive part of the brain, which is thought to be the seat of emotion. Smell sensations are relayed to the cortex, where 'cognitive' recognition occurs, only after the deepest parts of our brains have been stimulated. Thus, by the time we correctly name a particular scent as, for example, 'vanilla' , the scent has already activated the limbic system, triggering more deep-seated emotional responses.

Here's the link to the full article if you are interested:

Re the patent, I spoke with a friend from the govt tonight, and he informed me that it is quite common for a corp who is about to lose their patent rights to spend a bunch of money to try to buy themselves time...making people think they still have the rights or trying to get the public to associate a product with them and only them. He said that a patent owner has one shot at extending their patent. In this case, it was refused.
01-18-2012 2:26 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, Deja Vu, Pagodeiro, Bosshank, Grasshopper, shadowknight, Alpha Dream - Banned
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1232
Thanks received:
929 thanks in 259 posts

01-18-2012 4:56 AM

I don't wear TL consistently although I have worn it for about a year or so.

My brain has already been conditioned due to the very good results I get from True Love. And thus whenever I decide to wear True Love, I will feel horny because I expect some random kinos from the girls.

Extremely high doses however, seems to make people around you as well as yourself more irritable.

Bottom line: Too much of a good thing is never good people. Always vary your mixes, and take some days off now and then as the alcohol in most products enhances skin absorption, and too much ethanol causes reproductive toxicity.

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2012 4:57 AM by Deja Vu.)
01-18-2012 4:56 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, Bosshank, Grasshopper, Alpha Dream - Banned
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1274
Thanks received:
2540 thanks in 1012 posts

01-18-2012 5:22 AM

(01-18-2012 4:56 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  I don't wear TL consistently although I have worn it for about a year or so.

My brain has already been conditioned due to the very good results I get from True Love. And thus whenever I decide to wear True Love, I will feel horny because I expect some random kinos from the girls.

Extremely high doses however, seems to make people around you as well as yourself more irritable.

Bottom line: Too much of a good thing is never good people. Always vary your mixes, and take some days off now and then as the alcohol in most products enhances skin absorption, and too much ethanol causes reproductive toxicity.

Deja you nailed it down ...

Guy's i know because of using mones and looking for reactions we have become very sensitive to what happens with us and what happens around us ...

let me tell you something about me ..

i've been suffering that last half year from some kinda allergy and no doc was able to tell what caused the shit ...

first i thought it could have been some pollen from grass or from trees .. but winter approached and i still had that problems .

next i thought it could be mones .. or the scent with mones ... did vary my products and even after taking a week off there was no effect ..

I really wondered what it could be and had no idea ..

then i started to try to loose a few pounds and changed my diet ... i stopped to eat salami and half smoked sausage ( hey we here in Bavaria have some fantastic stuff )

( mostly fruits and vegetables and white meat ... good diet that works )

And DANG there it was ... the allergy nearly vanish and i've became much more lifely and energetic again ( ah yeah .. sex drive improved as well )

must be some stuff they put into food that causes the allergy ...

Just to show you guy's that not all is related to mones ;)

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
01-18-2012 5:22 AM
Thanks given by Curiosity, idontknow, CG_Jung, Bosshank, Grasshopper, shadowknight

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  True love pheromone? ansmal 13 1,994 09-10-2016 4:16 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Cohesion vs Certo vs True Love? pam2 15 3,422 12-24-2015 12:44 PM
Last Post: kingtut savage
  True love vs nude alpha Starzjk 1 1,105 11-26-2015 1:37 PM
Last Post: Phyros
  True Love Sample? How am I supposed to apply? TheHondaRebel 4 971 11-19-2015 5:21 PM
Last Post: TheHondaRebel
  How much mcg of A-1 is in each spray of True Love? tdctdc 1 720 08-09-2015 10:54 PM
Last Post: ocd