Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Smell Of True Love Unscented Spray
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 55 posts

The Smell Of True Love Unscented Spray
02-14-2012 10:44 PM

When I received my first two bottles of True Love, I noticed that one bottle had a red dot on the cap...The other bottle had a yellow dot. They were both marked with a "U". I have noticed something about the yellow dot bottle that I have not noticed before. It has a faint scent to it, it almost smells like the True Alpha body spray they sent as a free gift. The scent is not exactly the same but it is close...The scent is very faint but I can notice it when I spray it on my neck. It is not a bad scent at all...I actually like the scent.

What do you suppose this is? Is it the scent of the -mones? Or do you think they sent me a bottle of scented by mistake?

Like I said, one bottle had a red dot on the cap and the other bottle had a yellow dot. They were both marked with a "U".

What do you suppose the red and yellow dots mean?

Anyone?

Confused
02-14-2012 10:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 78
Thanks received:
176 thanks in 43 posts

RE: The Smell Of True Love Unscented Spray
02-14-2012 11:01 PM

They have a tendency for fuck ups.

I ordered 2 bottles unscented, 2 bottles scented. 3 came with a pink sticker, 1 didn't come with a pink sticker. They were all unscented and so I asked them "what was the pink sticker for"

I don't know about their quality control too. It seems that different botttles have varying consistency of strength too. I'm not the only one who's experienced this.

Every vendor has their fair share of qc problems, shipping, leakage yada yada... but seriously.. TP takes the cake. Forget about True Pheromones for now. With all their fuck ups and the shit they're pulling.

I can't wait for Chris to come out with his AM + Methoxyestratetraenone . I'm expecting great things

(02-14-2012 10:44 PM)Arrow Wrote:  When I received my first two bottles of True Love, I noticed that one bottle had a red dot on the cap...The other bottle had a yellow dot. They were both marked with a "U". I have noticed something about the yellow dot bottle that I have not noticed before. It has a faint scent to it, it almost smells like the True Alpha body spray they sent as a free gift. The scent is not exactly the same but it is close...The scent is very faint but I can notice it when I spray it on my neck. It is not a bad scent at all...I actually like the scent.

What do you suppose this is? Is it the scent of the -mones? Or do you think they sent me a bottle of scented by mistake?

Like I said, one bottle had a red dot on the cap and the other bottle had a yellow dot. They were both marked with a "U".

Anyone?

Confused
02-14-2012 11:01 PM
MagicMan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
61 thanks in 29 posts

02-14-2012 11:08 PM

(02-14-2012 11:01 PM)Gslinger Wrote:  I can't wait for Chris to come out with his AM + Methoxyestratetraenone . I'm expecting great things

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

Androtics Direct: A314 (1.29B), Ammo 2X, IH, IS 2X, IO, MX297, TUTH 5 mcg
Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio, Corpo, A1 20 mcg/drop
Liquid Alchemy Labs: A1 10 mcg/drop
True Pheromones: True Alpha Oil & Body Spray, True Love Oil & Spray, True Instinct Oil & Body Spray, Trust, Comm, Charisma, Radiance, Opener, Jerk, Essence
Love-Scent: The Edge, Super Primal Musk, NPA
Love Potion: 14 Sample Vials
02-14-2012 11:08 PM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 55 posts

02-14-2012 11:16 PM

(02-14-2012 11:01 PM)Gslinger Wrote:  They have a tendency for fuck ups.

I ordered 2 bottles unscented, 2 bottles scented. 3 came with a pink sticker, 1 didn't come with a pink sticker. They were all unscented and so I asked them "what was the pink sticker for"

I don't know about their quality control too. It seems that different botttles have varying consistency of strength too. I'm not the only one who's experienced this.

Every vendor has their fair share of qc problems, shipping, leakage yada yada... but seriously.. TP takes the cake. Forget about True Pheromones for now. With all their fuck ups and the shit they're pulling.

I can't wait for Chris to come out with his AM + Methoxyestratetraenone . I'm expecting great things

Everyone screws up sometimes. I understand that.

I am curious to know what their answer was when you asked about the pink sticker...Do tell!

And no, I'm not going to allow someone else to form my opinion of a company or product just because they had a bad experience. I have taken note of your bad experience...But until it happens to me, I am not going to worry about it. And so far I have had no problems with TP. The question I have about the colored dots and the scent is not a problem at all...I am just curious.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2012 11:18 PM by Arrow.)
02-14-2012 11:16 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 78
Thanks received:
176 thanks in 43 posts

02-14-2012 11:36 PM

If you ordered normal they shouldn't be giving you the dots. It should probably be one of the ways they put it in your package to tell you which is scented or unscented.

They told me that my red dots meant unscented but the one without the red dot was unscented too.

(02-14-2012 10:44 PM)Arrow Wrote:  When I received my first two bottles of True Love, I noticed that one bottle had a red dot on the cap...The other bottle had a yellow dot. They were both marked with a "U". I have noticed something about the yellow dot bottle that I have not noticed before. It has a faint scent to it, it almost smells like the True Alpha body spray they sent as a free gift. The scent is not exactly the same but it is close...The scent is very faint but I can notice it when I spray it on my neck. It is not a bad scent at all...I actually like the scent.

Anyone?

Confused
02-14-2012 11:36 PM

Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 81
Thanks received:
101 thanks in 57 posts

02-15-2012 5:13 AM

When I ordered TL spray unscented, the bottle had a sticker that clearly stated "Unscented". Same with the travel size TL I opted for. They should keep doing that, much better than dots of any color.
02-15-2012 5:13 AM
Thanks given by Gslinger
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
482 thanks in 193 posts

02-15-2012 9:43 AM

They have not messed up my order as far as scented verses non, but they did send two bottles of oil when I ordered spray. I guess I can find a way to mix into some to go cocktails, but I am not big of direct application of TL, much rather had another two sprays.
02-15-2012 9:43 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 414
Thanks received:
957 thanks in 515 posts

02-15-2012 9:45 AM

(02-15-2012 9:43 AM)Sptsmed Wrote:  They have not messed up my order as far as scented verses non, but they did send two bottles of oil when I ordered spray. I guess I can find a way to mix into some to go cocktails, but I am not big of direct application of TL, much rather had another two sprays.

Then you need to call them and tell them. My experiences with them have been that they almost always will screw up your order in at least one way but they will send you replacements immediately upon receiving your complaint.
02-15-2012 9:45 AM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
482 thanks in 193 posts

02-15-2012 9:51 AM

I will do that, I would gladly send back the oil if they would send the spray, thanks Smile
02-15-2012 9:51 AM

xtraspecial
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

02-15-2012 11:14 AM

I'll sit back patiently for Chris...Victory
02-15-2012 11:14 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  true love not cracked up to being masculine at all dsouza 59 1,286 04-17-2012 2:50 PM
Last Post: Q-Tips
  True Love: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly LebronJames 39 2,142 04-08-2012 9:02 AM
Last Post: Pagodeiro
  Glace + True Love Arrow 14 1,193 04-04-2012 2:06 PM
Last Post: Arrow
  True Love oil Blade 17 534 02-02-2012 1:54 PM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper
  Quick question- Replacements for true love Cman888 11 748 01-22-2012 6:24 PM
Last Post: Q-Tips