Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
treasureful shine
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

treasureful shine
05-16-2015 3:56 PM

I just placed my order and bonadzz went above and beyond Imo when it comes to customer service. Anyways that being said there's a pretty good amount of reviews for thu and even latina which I ordered both in the orange spice but I also ordered treasureful shine and I don't see anything on it. Has anyone tried it at all is it anything like IS?
05-16-2015 3:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: treasureful shine
05-16-2015 10:34 PM

(05-16-2015 3:56 PM)flacowww Wrote:  I just placed my order and bonadzz went above and beyond Imo when it comes to customer service. Anyways that being said there's a pretty good amount of reviews for thu and even latina which I ordered both in the orange spice but I also ordered treasureful shine and I don't see anything on it. Has anyone tried it at all is it anything like IS?

In my experience it is not a lot like Instant Shine. I would say that low doses of Aura of Amity is more like Instant Shine. I will answer more indepth in the next day or so when I am not on my phone but I will say that TS is intresting stuff. Not only do I feel more focused but I find that the focus, or attention is centered much more on me whenever I wear this. I have tried it alone and with other products but it does seem to amp up the focus on the wearer. I like it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
05-16-2015 10:34 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-17-2015 5:31 AM

(05-16-2015 10:34 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  In my experience it is not a lot like Instant Shine. I would say that low doses of Aura of Amity is more like Instant Shine. I will answer more indepth in the next day or so when I am not on my phone but I will say that TS is intresting stuff. Not only do I feel more focused but I find that the focus, or attention is centered much more on me whenever I wear this. I have tried it alone and with other products but it does seem to amp up the focus on the wearer. I like it.

Sounds interesting, can't wait for mine to arrive.
05-17-2015 5:31 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-18-2015 3:20 PM

I found a page on the Pheromone Treasures website that perfectly explains the different phero blends in a nice, concise way.

Treasureful Shine makes PERFECT sense to me now. I get a lot of respect and focus/attention on me but it isn't really sexual. As for self effects, I feel more focused and find that my thoughts flow more easily, I'm more articulate and feel calm and relaxed and in control. Others seem to look to me more as an authority but not in the "You're Fired!" kind of way. More in the sense of, "He's in charge so lets just do what he says." More of a matter of fact, competent feeling of being in charge. I think this would probably work well in a corporate environment. I don't work in an environment like that but if I did, I might use this along with Captain quite a bit.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
05-18-2015 3:20 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-18-2015 3:31 PM

I'm thinking I'm going to go ahead and wear this again tomorrow because I want to see if some of the reactions were just my imagination or if they really were happening. One thing I noticed with this is a sort of smooth compliance. I touched on it above but the more I thought about it, the more it was almost zombie like where the person really didn't think a lot about what I was asking, they just went and did it without thinking about it. Definitely something for guys in a corporate or leadership type environment to check out.

05-18-2015 3:31 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-18-2015 3:40 PM

(05-18-2015 3:20 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I found a page on the Pheromone Treasures website that perfectly explains the different phero blends in a nice, concise way.

Treasureful Shine makes PERFECT sense to me now. I get a lot of respect and focus/attention on me but it isn't really sexual. As for self effects, I feel more focused and find that my thoughts flow more easily, I'm more articulate and feel calm and relaxed and in control. Others seem to look to me more as an authority but not in the "You're Fired!" kind of way. More in the sense of, "He's in charge so lets just do what he says." More of a matter of fact, competent feeling of being in charge. I think this would probably work well in a corporate environment. I don't work in an environment like that but if I did, I might use this along with Captain quite a bit.

Yeah I can't navigate the pt page for some reason. It's so bad I had to contact john through here and place a money order order through here via pm
05-18-2015 3:40 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-18-2015 3:43 PM

(05-18-2015 3:40 PM)flacowww Wrote:  Yeah I can't navigate the pt page for some reason. It's so bad I had to contact john through here and place a money order order through here via pm

Weird. I wonder if it is a compatibility issue with your web browser. I have a website that I use for work that isn't compatible with Google Chrome so I am stuck using Internet Explorer for it.

05-18-2015 3:43 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-18-2015 5:47 PM

(05-18-2015 3:43 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Weird. I wonder if it is a compatibility issue with your web browser. I have a website that I use for work that isn't compatible with Google Chrome so I am stuck using Internet Explorer for it.
Idk currently have no access to a computer so I do everything from my phone It's weird because it's the only site that acts buggy as soon as I click in any fields whether it's to subscribe to newsletter place an order whatever the cursor disappears immediately I have to check if it works on my tablet because if his items work as well as everyone states I will definitely be a repeat buyer
05-18-2015 5:47 PM

bonadzz
Vendor

05-18-2015 5:51 PM

(05-18-2015 3:40 PM)flacowww Wrote:  Yeah I can't navigate the pt page for some reason. It's so bad I had to contact john through here and place a money order order through here via pm

What are the problems you are having with the site? I am going to do some maintenence on the site tonight and maybe I can fix the issues you are having.

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
05-18-2015 5:51 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-18-2015 5:53 PM

(05-18-2015 5:47 PM)flacowww Wrote:  Idk currently have no access to a computer so I do everything from my phone It's weird because it's the only site that acts buggy as soon as I click in any fields whether it's to subscribe to newsletter place an order whatever the cursor disappears immediately I have to check if it works on my tablet because if his items work as well as everyone states I will definitely be a repeat buyer

I hope they work as well for you as they have for me. I have had great luck with Pheromone Treasures products. Treasureful Shine looks to be a winner in the work category from what I've seen.

05-18-2015 5:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Treasureful Shine Xbacksidefatty 1 1,513 08-26-2016 12:40 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace