Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
treasureful shine
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: treasureful shine
09-03-2015 3:37 PM

Somethin about SXD-9 and getting pleased, it seems.
09-03-2015 3:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-03-2015 3:47 PM

(09-03-2015 3:37 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Somethin about SXD-9 and getting pleased, it seems.

Yup. And I'm not the only guy to notice.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
09-03-2015 3:47 PM

Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

10-14-2015 10:18 PM

Anymore reviews on this mix? Users thus far describe it as very practical mix--ideal for concentration and accomplishing work related tasks. John's description also mentions its applicability to social settings. I'd love to hear more reports on TS and its uses.

Beer
10-14-2015 10:18 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

10-15-2015 9:33 AM

Got a sample with my order of Desi, I'll give it a try today, should be interesting to see what it does for me.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
10-15-2015 9:33 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-15-2015 11:20 PM

I have a trial size of TS. I used it twice combo'd with Instant Gentleman. I used it mainly for a meeting with a big potential client. The two blends together worked very well. I ended up getting this guy completely on my side and currently have a verbal from him to go with our company. The attorneys are working out terms. This guy had been working with another company for close to a year and I came in at the end and swooped him right out from from under them in two meetings.

Both times I wore TS and IG. It's like we are respectful friends now and it happened very quickly.

This is a very promising product that is on my radar. I used 2x TS and 1x IG.
10-15-2015 11:20 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-23-2015 1:40 PM

Yesterday I went Halloween costume shopping to pick up a couple nick-nacks. I stopped in a store that seemed to be a nick-nackery. I was looking for a cheap gold necklace.

I wore 4 sprays from my trial size. I believe they are supposed to put out about 1/2 the amount of the normal spray, so most likely 2 normal sprays.

So I ask this young thing in the store if they have any cheap gold necklaces and she brings me over to where they are. I find one that should fit the bill, but it's connected to three other necklaces. (hard to explain - it was very goofy looking). I point it out to her that I would just clip the other ones off and discard them. The price is $12.50, but she immediately tells me she would give me a discount and maybe like charge me around $8.00. She then moves in close, basically she is so close that her arm is touching my arm, as we are trying to see if we can disconnect the other three necklaces that I don't want. This goes on for 5+ minutes at close range. We're kind of small talking as we try to untangle the mess. A couple times we catch good direct eye contact for w few seconds. Then she says I'll give it to you for $4.00.

This chick was somewhere in the 18-21 age range and at least part Latina. Pretty face and curvy. She had what I call a Blow Job face.

Anyway, my take away from this is without asking or working for it, she gave me about 70% discount. The look in her eyes when the eye contact was there was different than simply looking at someone. It wasn't necessarily a sexual look, but a look of interest in me. I don't know if Treasureful Shine was giving off an aura of me being much younger than I am, but I'm 47 (look about mid-30's) and she appeared to be pretty comfortable with me.

My trial size is almost used up, but this is one of the very few trials of anything that I've really gotten anything out of. I've used it twice for work appointments and once for shopping and it is 3 for 3.
10-23-2015 1:40 PM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

10-23-2015 5:50 PM

I wore 3 sprays of this today. I felt very outgoing and upbeat. But when I engaged people, which I was eager to do, often they would ignore me. I asked an employee somewhere for some help, and basically he was like, "Go do it yourself." I wore it at work another day, but when I tried to get people to go along with what I was trying to do, people just weren't caring.

I've gotten some good hits with this in combo that makes me think it's worthwhile with other pheromones, but as a standalone, I've always been disappointed. It just doesn't shine for me.
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2015 5:51 PM by NP17.)
10-23-2015 5:50 PM
Santiago
Chuck Norris? Never heard of her

Rep Post

10-29-2015 5:54 AM

I've got a bottle of this juice on it's way now. I'm wondering if a small addition of a none product may help boost this one. I'll always run solo for a while on a new product to figure it out before experimenting with combos. I'll post my findings, and would like to hear if any others find a good combo here.

----Santiago----
LAL--Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Hypnotica , Lucky 7 Royal, Wolf, Dirty Primitive, Androstadienone, Bad Wolf(sample)
Pheromone XS--Ascend, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Cohesion(sample), Celebrity(sample), Taboo(sample)
Apex--Core, Titan, CV3(sample), APX(sample)
AD--a314, Turn up the Heat
10-29-2015 5:54 AM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-29-2015 2:27 PM

Any more reports on this since? Kinda eyeing this a bit. Trying to prioritize my options. Smile Thanks!!

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
12-29-2015 2:27 PM
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

05-09-2016 7:04 PM

(06-15-2015 2:52 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Treasureful Shine is a very alpha vibe but it is ... more of a, 'Yes, Master,' vibe. They just do things because you suggested it. Odd as it sounds, it is almost a zombie like vibe of going along with what you've said just because you said it.

Hmmmm. Wondering what sort of effect one could create by combining this with GOA. It would be an interesting pairing. Maybe just a drop of Primitive or Domination if one wants a hint of sexuality.

Beer
05-09-2016 7:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Treasureful Shine Xbacksidefatty 1 1,526 08-26-2016 12:40 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace