Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
treasureful shine
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: treasureful shine
06-15-2015 3:48 AM

(05-18-2015 3:20 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I found a page on the Pheromone Treasures website that perfectly explains the different phero blends in a nice, concise way.

Treasureful Shine makes PERFECT sense to me now. I get a lot of respect and focus/attention on me but it isn't really sexual. As for self effects, I feel more focused and find that my thoughts flow more easily, I'm more articulate and feel calm and relaxed and in control. Others seem to look to me more as an authority but not in the "You're Fired!" kind of way. More in the sense of, "He's in charge so lets just do what he says." More of a matter of fact, competent feeling of being in charge. I think this would probably work well in a corporate environment. I don't work in an environment like that but if I did, I might use this along with Captain quite a bit.

How do you find this compares to Wolf from LAL?
Similarities / Differences.

dsouza

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
New music coming winter 2019. Subscribe now to get your notifications when my music is ready!
06-15-2015 3:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-15-2015 2:52 PM

Apples to Oranges.

Wolf is a friendly alpha vibe where people see you as an approachable, nice alpha. Treasureful Shine is a very alpha vibe but it is tough to describe. It isn't so much like people like you and think you are great so they'll do things for you but more of a, 'Yes, Master,' vibe. They just do things because you suggested it. Odd as it sounds, it is almost a zombie like vibe of going along with what you've said just because you said it. It's funny to watch. I don't really get a sexual vibe from this but that is okay. Sometimes you just want to do your job, do it well and have people bend over backwards for you.

I'm thinking about combining this with something like Alpha Treasures which has a much more sexual vibe. Maybe my bride will REALLY go with my suggestions. Mrgreen I think I'm going to give that a try this evening.

Edited to add- Self effects. With Wolf I feel upbeat, happy and social. I also get a definite confidence boost. I don't necessarily feel any more of a desire to get work done or feel more focused. With Treasureful Shine I feel calm yet happy and I find that my words and thoughts flow more smoothly than they otherwise might. I also find that when I choose to focus on something I am able to focus much more easily and am able to accomplish more than I might otherwise have been.

About ten minutes ago I put on 2 drops of Alpha Treasures and covered it with 4 sprays (from the sample vial) of Treasureful Shine. I feel ten feet tall, bulletproof and ready for my beautiful bride to come home.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2015 3:44 PM by Snoopyace.)
06-15-2015 2:52 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-16-2015 10:57 AM

Apparently AT and TS play well together. My bride was extra attentive and focused on me. It didn't take much convincing to get her to find the energy for some play time. Let's just say that she was very accommodating of all my requests (sad to say but this is a bit out of character for her). I am definitely getting a full bottle of this.

I really love how this works for me when I need to get some work done. It's also a great addition to another blend to really put the focus on me (in a good way). Party

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
06-16-2015 10:57 AM
Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-11-2015 2:12 PM

(06-16-2015 10:57 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Apparently AT and TS play well together. My bride was extra attentive and focused on me. It didn't take much convincing to get her to find the energy for some play time. Let's just say that she was very accommodating of all my requests (sad to say but this is a bit out of character for her). I am definitely getting a full bottle of this.

I really love how this works for me when I need to get some work done. It's also a great addition to another blend to really put the focus on me (in a good way). Party

So have you played with this combo (or any other TS + sexual combos) anymore, Snoopy? I got a sample of TS with my order today, would definitely be fun to wield such influence.

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, DP, MT150, P^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, GoA, Swoon, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
07-11-2015 2:12 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-11-2015 2:48 PM

(07-11-2015 2:12 PM)Gitmo Wrote:  So have you played with this combo (or any other TS + sexual combos) anymore, Snoopy? I got a sample of TS with my order today, would definitely be fun to wield such influence.

Wore it with Captain and AT until I used up my sample and had similar experiences with that as well.

07-11-2015 2:48 PM
Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-11-2015 3:22 PM

Interesting. This definitely warrants some experimenting. I don't have AT but I do have Captain. I also have a few others (Evolve, THU, LIIKv1) that I think would set the right mood with some increasing in influence from TS. Getting this sample was a nice little surprise.

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, DP, MT150, P^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, GoA, Swoon, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
07-11-2015 3:22 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-11-2015 5:14 PM

(07-11-2015 3:22 PM)Gitmo Wrote:  Interesting. This definitely warrants some experimenting. I don't have AT but I do have Captain. I also have a few others (Evolve, THU, LIIKv1) that I think would set the right mood with some increasing in influence from TS. Getting this sample was a nice little surprise.

I'm still planning on getting a big bottle of this one. Even by itself I think this is a great mix for work, focus and anytime you just want to get stuff done.

07-11-2015 5:14 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-03-2015 10:21 AM

I'm currently enrolled in school (again) and I've really found this to be a great product to help me focus. I'm normally a bit more scattered in my thinking. My mind doesn't necessarily go from A to B to C to D so much as A... D! Treasureful Shine is helping me to focus and be much more articulate in how I phrase things in my writing. I still find this to be a very useful product when I have work to do and want to get it done quickly yet effectively.

09-03-2015 10:21 AM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

09-03-2015 12:25 PM

(06-16-2015 10:57 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Apparently AT and TS play well together. My bride was extra attentive and focused on me. It didn't take much convincing to get her to find the energy for some play time. Let's just say that she was very accommodating of all my requests (sad to say but this is a bit out of character for her). I am definitely getting a full bottle of this.

Wow, obedience and compliance? I've been looking for this for a while. I may just have to give TS another shot. It put me in a bad mood, but it might've been some other complicating factor because I'm often pretty moody.

Would you say that this mix is the most compliance you've gotten in bed, or is there something else that tops it?
09-03-2015 12:25 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-03-2015 2:37 PM

(09-03-2015 12:25 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Wow, obedience and compliance? I've been looking for this for a while. I may just have to give TS another shot. It put me in a bad mood, but it might've been some other complicating factor because I'm often pretty moody.

Would you say that this mix is the most compliance you've gotten in bed, or is there something else that tops it?

Honestly, if I was to say there was a mix that was really good for getting me my way in bed, it would be SXD-9. For getting the job done and getting people to be helpful and work WITH you, either this or Captain is my favorite.

09-03-2015 2:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Treasureful Shine Xbacksidefatty 1 1,524 08-26-2016 12:40 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace