Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
treasureful shine
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: treasureful shine
05-18-2015 6:30 PM

(05-18-2015 5:53 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I hope they work as well for you as they have for me. I have had great luck with Pheromone Treasures products. Treasureful Shine looks to be a winner in the work category from what I've seen.
What scent did you go with? I asked for orange spice but read it smells like gingerbread and that might not be good for summer so I just left a voice mail today asking switch to aqua digio
05-18-2015 6:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-18-2015 6:37 PM

(05-18-2015 6:30 PM)flacowww Wrote:  What scent did you go with? I asked for orange spice but read it smells like gingerbread and that might not be good for summer so I just left a voice mail today asking switch to aqua digio

I get mine unscented so I can add my own scents. Search for my Captain Weilding Excalibur post.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
05-18-2015 6:37 PM

flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-18-2015 7:31 PM

Lpmp is another site on my list to try next, they're stuff sounds pretty interesting
05-18-2015 7:31 PM
bonadzz
Vendor

05-18-2015 8:28 PM

(05-18-2015 5:47 PM)flacowww Wrote:  Idk currently have no access to a computer so I do everything from my phone It's weird because it's the only site that acts buggy as soon as I click in any fields whether it's to subscribe to newsletter place an order whatever the cursor disappears immediately I have to check if it works on my tablet because if his items work as well as everyone states I will definitely be a repeat buyer

This issue should now be fixed. :].

-John

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
05-18-2015 8:28 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-18-2015 9:22 PM

(05-18-2015 5:51 PM)bonadzz Wrote:  What are the problems you are having with the site? I am going to do some maintenence on the site tonight and maybe I can fix the issues you are having.

The problem I have is that If I click in any of the forms like for subscription or making an account or filling out check out information as soon as I click in the field the cursor disappears immediately not allowing me to fill out any information I tried from my phone an Xperia and from an iPhone with same results. I shot you an email earlier today about it as well.
05-18-2015 9:22 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-20-2015 5:34 PM

Anyone who needs to make things happen at work should definitely check this stuff out. Everything flows, my mind was sharp, clear and focused and the attention was definitely on me. People seem to just go along with what you want. Very nice.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
05-20-2015 5:34 PM

moe

Rep Post

05-24-2015 2:21 PM

Happy birthday John! Hope you will come out with many excellent products for many years!
Have a good one

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

05-24-2015 2:21 PM
bonadzz
Vendor

05-24-2015 3:26 PM

(05-24-2015 2:21 PM)moe Wrote:  Happy birthday John! Hope you will come out with many excellent products for many years!
Have a good one

M.

Thank you! Smile

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
05-24-2015 3:26 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-24-2015 7:30 PM

Today's your Birthday? Happy Birthday!

05-24-2015 7:30 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-14-2015 10:34 PM

I wore Treasureful Shine today while taking care of some necessary legal paperwork (I know, not the sexiest thing to use Pheromones for but necessary). I put together years of paperwork and was organizing it to help FINALLY get our stalker gone once and for all. Treasureful Shine is great for focus and for helping me to organize my thoughts very smoothly. I ran out to grab food and laughed again at how this seems to put people into a very agreeable mood. They seem to just step aside for me. Everyone is polite and deferential and if I have a request people just go with the flow of what I want. Gotta get more than a sample size of this stuff.

I've said this before but seriously... Anyone who works a 'regular job' and wants their day to go smoothly and be respected, this is the stuff.

06-14-2015 10:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Treasureful Shine Xbacksidefatty 1 1,524 08-26-2016 12:40 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace