Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
treasureful shine
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: treasureful shine
05-09-2016 7:05 PM

(05-09-2016 7:04 PM)Futureman Wrote:  Hmmmm. Wondering what sort of effect one could create by combining this with GOA. It would be an interesting pairing. Maybe just a drop of Primitive or Domination if one wants a hint of sexuality.

Yah know, I'll have to give this a shot!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
05-09-2016 7:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-26-2016 12:52 PM

(05-09-2016 7:05 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yah know, I'll have to give this a shot!

Apparently I've never reported on this! I have used TS with both GOA and Swoon (separately) and they both pair VERY well with this. Lots of happy compliance and lots of disinhibited fun.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

08-26-2016 12:52 PM
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-23-2016 2:46 PM

(08-26-2016 12:52 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Apparently I've never reported on this! I have used TS with both GOA and Swoon (separately) and they both pair VERY well with this. Lots of happy compliance and lots of disinhibited fun.

Hello Snoopy. As the resident "expect" on PT products I have a few questions I hope you can answer for me.

I am going to buy two products from PT One will definitely be GOA. For the second product I am choosing between AT and Treasureful Shine. I would like to ask if you could give a review of your experiences with AT + GOA vs that of TS + GOA as that would help me make up my mind.

I would also ask if you could give your experiences with AT + Wolf, TS + Wolf and Wolf + GOA if you have tried these combos

I realize that I just asked for a lot of info and if you are not the mood to answer all, then your experiences with AT + GOA vs TS + GOA are the priority. Thanks in advance.
11-23-2016 2:46 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-20-2016 2:31 PM

(11-23-2016 2:46 PM)kehawe Wrote:  I realize that I just asked for a lot of info and if you are not the mood to answer all, then your experiences with AT + GOA vs TS + GOA are the priority. Thanks in advance.

Hi there, apologies for not seeing this sooner. The only combos you listed that I have tried was AT + GOA and TS +GOA.

I highly recommend AT +GOA. I generally use two drops of each spread various places. I feel extremely upbeat and relaxed and people around me see me as approachably sexy. It definitely causes fallout. I HIGHLY recommend it if you want women crushing on you big time.

TS + GOA is one I haven't tried much before my bottle ran out. It was like like GOA but with an extra focus on me. I only tried one sample spray with 2 drops of GOA but it was also an attention getter.

I've run out of Treasureful Shine so I pulled the trigger on another bottle and I'm also going to be ordering a bottle of The Hookup soon. THU is one of of those phero blends that I panic when I am running low on.

12-20-2016 2:31 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-03-2017 5:10 PM

After getting my full bottle of Treasureful Shine, I've been really enjoying this. Even more than the sample bottles. The self effects for me are top notch. I still get that sense of focus as well as finding myself able to articulate much more clearly, whether through spoken word or on paper, so to speak.

Other people are very happy and in a good mood once they enter my phero cloud. I'm also seeing the same sort of compliance that I was with the sample vials. People are happy and just allow me to lead. I've gotten very little in the way of resistance but when I do, all I need to do is explain my request and they acquiesce. My bride is a perfect example of this: She is having a bad day and even though TS puts her in a much better mood she is by nature an alpha female. I might ask about something and get a little push back. I gently assert my authority and she immediately complies. NICE. Good

Most of the time, my bride is actually very accommodating when I'm wearing TS. She is definitely more attentive and I've noticed that even though this really isn't a sexual blend, she seems to find me more attractive when I'm wearing this and has initiated sex a few times with just TS. Unless we are coming up on ovulation she isn't one to normally initiate things. I don't really get any tests of my authority from anyone else, either. Just an all around smooth alpha feeling blend that I could see working exceptionally well in a corporate environment. I think that might be the issue with this product for people. It is very smooth and just feels natural. In my experience, there really isn't anything that feels forced about this product, much like everything I've tried from Pheromone Treasures. It just works with very little effort and fan fare.

01-03-2017 5:10 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

01-03-2017 6:25 PM

(01-03-2017 5:10 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Most of the time, my bride is actually very accommodating when I'm wearing TS. She is definitely more attentive and I've noticed that even though this really isn't a sexual blend, she seems to find me more attractive when I'm wearing this and has initiated sex a few times with just TS. Unless we are coming up on ovulation she isn't one to normally initiate things. I don't really get any tests of my authority from anyone else, either. Just an all around smooth alpha feeling blend that I could see working exceptionally well in a corporate environment. I think that might be the issue with this product for people. It is very smooth and just feels natural. In my experience, there really isn't anything that feels forced about this product, much like everything I've tried from Pheromone Treasures. It just works with very little effort and fan fare.

That's interesting. Why do you think this is? I know of a formula called scent of Eros, while not sexual, had the ability to attract and arouse.

I like that.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
01-03-2017 6:25 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-03-2017 7:44 PM

(01-03-2017 6:25 PM)V-nice Wrote:  That's interesting. Why do you think this is? I know of a formula called scent of Eros, while not sexual, had the ability to attract and arouse.

I like that.

I was JUST thinking about Scent of Eros . I hadn't used that in a long time and loved the reactions I got from it. Not to mention that I loved the scented version. Might have to revisit that classic again.

I'm not sure what's in TS because I couldn't find the ingredients but I wouldn't be surprised if there is androsterone in it. That with alpha androstenol could do it. I think women are just attracted to power and that is what this blend really exudes for me.

01-03-2017 7:44 PM
MMM

Rep Post

01-03-2017 8:47 PM

(01-03-2017 7:44 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I was JUST thinking about Scent of Eros . I hadn't used that in a long time and loved the reactions I got from it. Not to mention that I loved the scented version. Might have to revisit that classic again.

I'm not sure what's in TS because I couldn't find the ingredients but I wouldn't be surprised if there is androsterone in it. That with alpha androstenol could do it. I think women are just attracted to power and that is what this blend really exudes for me.

I have a bunch of Scent of Eros packs I haven't used in a while, too! Scent of Eros and New Pheromone Additive use to be my DAILY WEAR before the whispers of the New Pheromone Additive change hit the forums! Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 8:48 PM by MMM.)
01-03-2017 8:47 PM

ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-27-2017 12:39 AM

I received a sample of Treasureful Shine. Are samples scented or unscented?

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
03-27-2017 12:39 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-02-2017 11:06 AM

I think I need a little of Treasureful Shine's focus today. My bride is also extra attentive when I wear it. That works too.

04-02-2017 11:06 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Treasureful Shine Xbacksidefatty 1 1,342 08-26-2016 12:40 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace