Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hello
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

hello
01-16-2013 12:59 AM

Hello everyone....it's nice to be here. I signed up today, and wanted to introduce myself to everyone here, and hopefully learn a thing or two from all of you. I am not new to using pheromones, but I am new to using them effectively. I've mainly tried Androtics products, and in the past some bogus stuff that claimed to be pheromones but I think they were fakes.

Currently, I have Aqua Vitae which I received on Monday, and I have samples of Wolf, Possess Alpha, and Nude. I also ordered Glace and hoping that will come in handy, although I mainly ordered it due to reading about it in this forum. I'm pondering if getting Androstadienone ? (I think is how you spell it, the phero for social buffering and usually paired with products like AV to enhance the effects?) but still haven't decided due to the high price of it. I think I've already dropped too much money on Pheromones this month lol....

Oh, and I also ordered P79 and P83 from Androtics but am sort of regretting that because I really was hoping the AV and Glace would work some magic.

Anyway, about me, I am an Asian male (Korean), 26 years old, living in the USA. I served in the Marine Corps for 6 years and returned back home now serving in the Reserves. Now I'm trying to see if I can mingle and increase my networking and also attract some women. I wouldn't exactly say I'm the Alpha type with girls unfortunately. To men in general, and especially in my line of work, I can be an alpha male, but for some reason, never really been much of an alpha to females, which I'm hoping will change soon with some work and a little boost from my phero friends...I'm mainly trying to attract Asian women (Korean, Chinese, Japanese), as the majority of women in my local area are Asian like myself.

Well, enough about me, sorry about the long post, and hope to get to know everyone here soon enough! Thank you...
01-16-2013 12:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thundr
Vendor

RE: hello
01-16-2013 1:23 AM

welcome to the forum
01-16-2013 1:23 AM
el-hombre-del-fuego
Biggie

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-16-2013 1:41 AM

Welcome to the forum yj404, there is a lot of information on this forum that will help you! start by reading journals you will see others test results and what work and what doesnt. good luck!

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-Rags-To-Riches
Arsenal:
Alpha-dream: FB glacé , Alfa-maschio black spice, Alfa-maschio leather and Steele , regular glacé, l2k and a sample of corporativo and Androstadienone
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae scented, wolf scented
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive

Training1 "Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility." Training1
01-16-2013 1:41 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-16-2013 5:14 AM

Hello yj404 Pherotruth forum welcomes you, i know that you will enjoy it here also we have good group of Asian guys contribute and sure you will get some good pheromone working tips and also real life tips and tips from the several Alpha good guys around here ok sea ya cheers terry . . . TAB . .

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-16-2013 5:14 AM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2013 5:35 AM

(01-16-2013 1:23 AM)thundr Wrote:  welcome to the forum

thank you very much!
(01-16-2013 1:41 AM)el-hombre-del-fuego Wrote:  Welcome to the forum yj404, there is a lot of information on this forum that will help you! start by reading journals you will see others test results and what work and what doesnt. good luck!

yes i'm hoping i can get through the journals. I've actually read quite a few and spent the last few days focusing on reading posts from this forum!
(01-16-2013 5:14 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Hello yj404 Pherotruth forum welcomes you, i know that you will enjoy it here also we have good group of Asian guys contribute and sure you will get some good pheromone working tips and also real life tips and tips from the several Alpha good guys around here ok sea ya cheers terry . . . TAB . .

thanks terry0400-40! I actually remember seeing you a lot in the forum in the posts i've been reading so far, particularly the ones about aqua vitae and others. hope that i can learn a great deal from you guys and be on my way to a phero master as well!
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 5:38 AM by yj404.)
01-16-2013 5:35 AM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

01-16-2013 6:30 AM

Hey vet! welcome to PheroTruth, one veteran to another.

I'm glad you found your way off the androtics island, welcome to the rest of the world, you're gonna like it!

(01-16-2013 12:59 AM)yj404 Wrote:  I'm mainly trying to attract Asian women (Korean, Chinese, Japanese), as the majority of women in my local area are Asian like myself.

What, becaue their Asain like you? No my friend, its because they are DIFFERENT from you, and in the right way! Smile All women are beautiful, but in their own ways.

Oh, and where do you live, cause I love Asain women and may have to move there, JK. Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-16-2013 6:30 AM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2013 3:09 PM

(01-16-2013 6:30 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey vet! welcome to PheroTruth, one veteran to another.

I'm glad you found your way off the androtics island, welcome to the rest of the world, you're gonna like it!

What, becaue their Asain like you? No my friend, its because they are DIFFERENT from you, and in the right way! Smile All women are beautiful, but in their own ways.

Oh, and where do you live, cause I love Asain women and may have to move there, JK. Big Grin

haha...hey mark-in-dallas, it's nice to meet a fellow vet. Yes, I was really focusing on AD products for a while, but they just don't seem to be potent enough....or perhaps with all the hype about -none products being overbearing to Asian women, I was very cautious about using too much products like Ammo and Turn Up The Heat?

Anyway, regardless, I'm here now, and like I said, I ordered AV and Glace, and I also managed to order Androstadienone from Garry as well. I'm hoping those 3 will give me a good combo. I have samples of Wolf, Nude, and Possess Alpha, but haven't tried those yet. I've tried using the AV roller first at about 2 inches each side of neck, then about 5 inches, but doesnt seem to affect people around me, even ladies, and honestly, self effects haven't been that noticeable either. Maybe I was in slightly better mood? But not sure....

I tested it out at a bar I go to locally, and also even with a lady friend but to no effect noticeable. Any suggestions?? I bought a 2oz glass dropper bottle from The Container Store and transferred the AV into the dropper bottle to hopefully get accurate dosage. I think somewhere in the forum I read that 1 drop is equal to 5 inches or something like that, which I already tried on each side of neck totaling 2 drops supposedly.

And about Asian girls, it's not only because I'm Asian, but being in the military, I've dated Asian girls (not East like Koreans and Chinese, but mainly SE Asians like Viet, Hmong girls), and also a few Latinas, but when I returned home to the Big Apple, I forgot how gorgeous Korean girls were haha although its true that many of them have that whole hard to get, im better than you vibe, especially the ones who hopped over from the motherland.

So they are my targets: Korean girls and Chinese....any suggestions would help. You know what products I have now, and how much I've tried so far. I heard the AV combined with Glace and Androstadienone is a deadly combo to attract ladies, but I need a more hmm...for lack of a better term "Asian-friendly" mix...would this still work? I'm still new to the non AD products, so I don't know what's what lol...As I mentioned, I'm 26 male Korean-American born and raised in the Big Apple. Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 3:09 PM by yj404.)
01-16-2013 3:09 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

01-16-2013 4:51 PM

Welcome to the Forum YJ,

Thanks so much for serving our country. As a disabled veteran myself it always bring warmth to my heart to hear about others who have came back healthy and ready to integrate back into society. Make sure to take the free counciling they offer and get in contact with your Local VA if you haven't already.

You have made it to the right forum my friend. Check out the journals as there are some senior members who are also Asian and have found things that work great for them. It will shorten your learning and success curve.

Happy Hunting Jar-head hehe

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-16-2013 4:51 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-16-2013 5:10 PM

welcome to the forum
01-16-2013 5:10 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

01-16-2013 5:11 PM

(01-16-2013 12:59 AM)yj404 Wrote:  I am not new to using pheromones, but I am new to using them effectively.

LOL welcome to the club.
I'm in the same situation, having figured out lots of ways to NOT use them effectively.

I just discovered (like everyone here didn't already know) AV works better if there is alcohol.
I tested a bunch sans booze and it's much better with booze in the equation.

on the topic of dienone, Cohesion oil is $40 and working nicely for me
it makes women want to sit in your lap !! (cohesion isn't only dienone, dhea and Androstenone also)

Glace made me a chump, might be something to watch out for so you know why the other devil dogs are busting your balls, may not happen, just saying.

sorry I can't comment on the others, I have a wolf sample and the scent rocks, but haven't tested.
I guess I'll do that tonight then.

oh yeah and SNIPER CHECK !!!! facepalm

Rofl Rofl Rofl

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 5:12 PM by John Schlongfellow.)
01-16-2013 5:11 PM

Share This Thread