Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hello
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: hello
01-16-2013 9:13 PM

(01-16-2013 8:01 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Man, why is it that Mexican women are so big on blow jobs in cars? Yeah, I grew up in L.A. (read northern Mexico) so I dated a lot of hispanic girls and have had might have had more blow jobs in the car than everywhere else combined. But, I'm NOT complaining! Smile

Vietnamese, Laosian, Cambodian, and all Southeast Asin women are all wild I think. Maybe because of the wars, but they live and love like its the last time they will.

hahaha mark-in-dallas, i have no idea whyyy but you said it best "I'm NOT complaining!" lol.....and I have never been with Laotian, Cambodian women, but I've been with Vietnamese, Hmong, and Filipinas as well....very wild and lovely.

So.....do you have any products/dosages that work for you to attract Asian girls or even other women in general? Particularly younger ones (21-25)? For some reason, a lot of my dates, ex gf's, and encounters while in the military have been with women that were older than me...like seriously weird. I'm a young guy, and even younger then, but it's like most of the women that wanted to date me were a bit older. For example, I was like 19 or 20, and the lady would be like 26, 27. Or I would be 21, 22, and she would be like 29,30 years old. I'm not complaining, but now that I'm closer at the age of those girls then, I would like to test some younger females lol
(01-16-2013 8:18 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Yeah it's crazy Mark!

Mexican women love giving blowjobs. Remember the Air Force officer who pulled me into the supply closet and serviced me without saying a word? I also find that Latin women to give also.

Yes YJ I was joking! Cya in NYC!

haha....that sounds like good times as3! but somehow that just sounds so familiar...it kinda makes me think "oh military women....that scenario is so military chic type" haha....

I know you were joking lol....hit me up when u in NYC bro
(01-16-2013 8:58 PM)deker0 Wrote:  Welcome to the forum, YJ.

thank you deker....I'm glad to be here and hope to learn lots from all of you seniors!
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 9:16 PM by yj404.)
01-16-2013 9:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-16-2013 9:53 PM

BWAHAHA! I see you've been well initiated already....forget jumping in with both feet...,this is cannonball territory!
Welcome to the forum Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-16-2013 9:53 PM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2013 10:20 PM

(01-16-2013 9:53 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  BWAHAHA! I see you've been well initiated already....forget jumping in with both feet...,this is cannonball territory!
Welcome to the forum Big Grin

hey nutrix lol yeaa its weird cuz a lot of guys here I've been reading posts from them for the last 4-5 days before I decided to join pherotruth so it almost felt like i knew them haha...but thanx for the welcome!
01-16-2013 10:20 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

01-16-2013 10:31 PM

(01-16-2013 9:13 PM)yj404 Wrote:  hahaha mark-in-dallas, i have no idea whyyy but you said it best "I'm NOT complaining!" lol.....and I have never been with Laotian, Cambodian women, but I've been with Vietnamese, Hmong, and Filipinas as well....very wild and lovely.

Oooh yeah, Philipinas, forgot about them! How about this shot, taken in a Red Bull photo booth at a BUSY Dallas country western club.

Got us, or really her I guess huge props when we came out of the booth. Then again neither of us knew there was a big screen TV outside the booth posting every shot or that there was a large crowd gathering by the TV to see the pics. sideLol

Oh, and did I mention that she was a stripper and working a club before we left to take those pics, but only after a bouncer kicked me out of the club for getting TO intimate with one of the dancers. And, she decided that she'd rather leave the club with little old me than to stay and make her money.

[Image: Biata-Me.gif]

Next up for discussion, non-asain women. Time to start rounding up other pics. Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-16-2013 10:31 PM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2013 10:39 PM

(01-16-2013 10:31 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Oooh yeah, Philipinas, forgot about them! How about this shot, taken in a Red Bull photo booth at a BUSY Dallas country western club.

Got us, or really her I guess huge props when we came out of the booth. Then again neither of us knew there was a big screen TV outside the booth posting every shot or that there was a large crowd gathering by the TV to see the pics. sideLol

Oh, and did I mention that she was a stripper and working a club before we left to take those pics, but only after a bouncer kicked me out of the club for getting TO intimate with one of the dancers. And, she decided that she'd rather leave the club with little old me than to stay and make her money.

[Image: Biata-Me.gif]

Next up for discussion, non-asain women. Time to start rounding up other pics. Big Grin

look at you pimpdaddy....that must've somethin seriousss after yall came out and realized there was a large TV posting all the pics haha....but definitely the kind of wild I'm lookin forward to. It seems to have diminished entirely, and as you mentioned, SouthEast Asian women like Filipinas and Vietnamese ladies are more open to the "wild" side of things, spontaneous, spur of the moment, fuck it let's just have fun vibe, which to me is very real and awesome.

And niceeee for you to have that cutie walk out with you rather than stay and may some extra money when the bouncer kicked you out. Wow....but seriously??? That bouncer needs to get laid, what a cockblock haha...

Now the interesting part is how that all happened from beginning to end and more importantly what combo you were using that night!!! That would be awesomeeee lol
01-16-2013 10:39 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-16-2013 10:43 PM

(01-16-2013 10:39 PM)yj404 Wrote:  look at you pimpdaddy....that must've somethin seriousss after yall came out and realized there was a large TV posting all the pics haha....but definitely the kind of wild I'm lookin forward to. It seems to have diminished entirely, and as you mentioned, SouthEast Asian women like Filipinas and Vietnamese ladies are more open to the "wild" side of things, spontaneous, spur of the moment, fuck it let's just have fun vibe, which to me is very real and awesome.

And niceeee for you to have that cutie walk out with you rather than stay and may some extra money when the bouncer kicked you out. Wow....but seriously??? That bouncer needs to get laid, what a cockblock haha...

Now the interesting part is how that all happened from beginning to end and more importantly what combo you were using that night!!! That would be awesomeeee lol

Mark is a combo all to himself. We have yet do drain him of his Asian woman attracting essence though. I will keep you posted

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-16-2013 10:43 PM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2013 10:45 PM

(01-16-2013 10:43 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Mark is a combo all to himself. We have yet do drain him of his Asian woman attracting essence though. I will keep you posted

awwww mann I can see that! I hope he does let us in on his dirty little secret so we can all jump on the bandwagon too!! Keep us posted As3 and Mark!!!
01-16-2013 10:45 PM
Fly So Hi

Rep Post

01-16-2013 10:48 PM

(01-16-2013 10:31 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  [Image: Biata-Me.gif]

Mark you naughty boy! I bet you got inspired by that shirt written Brazil and a caipirinha. Haha!

FSH
01-16-2013 10:48 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-16-2013 10:49 PM

(01-16-2013 10:31 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  [Image: Biata-Me.gif]

Ooooh help, close my eyes its already too hot here in Brisbane i better come back take a look in the winter Heat

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

Aw, maybe I fogot to mention. After the round of hoos and haws we got (read she got), she wanted to go back in and take another round of pics with her giving me a blow job. But, there were off duty contracted sheriffs outside and I really didn't want to get arrested and be pegged for life as a sex offender, so I refused. Sad

As to what I was wearing, it was probably 2 years ago and I don't remember for sure, but think it might have maybe been a variation of one of Steve's earlier ICM mixes.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.

Share This Thread