Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hello
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: hello
01-16-2013 10:51 PM

(01-16-2013 10:49 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Ooooh help, close my eyes its already too hot here in Brisbane i better come back take a look in the winter Heat

Summers the new winter terry. Bottoms up!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-16-2013 10:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-16-2013 10:56 PM

(01-16-2013 10:48 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Mark you naughty boy! I bet you got inspired by that shirt written Brazil and a caipirinha. Haha!

You mean the shirt Daniala gave me when I went to Miami to see her?

One of my favorite pictures ever and probably my biggest mistake! 100% Japanese, but born and raised in Brasil!

Why? Her daddy was a billionairre, and if not the richest man in Brasil, then a close second or third. Sad

[Image: Dani_me.jpg]

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-16-2013 10:56 PM
Fly So Hi

Rep Post

01-16-2013 10:59 PM

I just love japanese girls. This whole thread made me want to open a beer!

FSH
01-16-2013 10:59 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

01-16-2013 11:18 PM

Love me some Japenese girls also. Great personality and really inviting. One of my favorite places to go. Their guys can real goofballs though lol. One guy at a bar nicely asked me if he could speak with me i was like okay. he then asked me could I leave the woman of his dreams alone even though she was into me. I was like have you told her how you feel? He was like no we have never talked before but I see her in the subway everyday after work and sometimes we sit next to each other.

Suicide2

Needless to say I took her home. If he would have said they were friends I would have helped the dude out but at that time I needed to get it while it was on offer as this was pre PT days and lays most of the time only came when I put an envelop with cash on the dresser.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 11:20 PM by as33156.)
01-16-2013 11:18 PM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2013 12:00 AM

(01-16-2013 10:56 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  You mean the shirt Daniala gave me when I went to Miami to see her?

One of my favorite pictures ever and probably my biggest mistake! 100% Japanese, but born and raised in Brasil!

Why? Her daddy was a billionairre, and if not the richest man in Brasil, then a close second or third. Sad

[Image: Dani_me.jpg]

Oohhh where do I know her from? oh oh ohh....oh yea, her dad's only a uhm..... GGGazillionaire and I've seen her on entertainment magz and sites before lol...but that's awesome dude.. live it up!
(01-16-2013 10:59 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  I just love japanese girls. This whole thread made me want to open a beer!

Agreed...let's crack open a beer. on second thought, fuck that bring out the bottle of liquor lol
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2013 12:01 AM by yj404.)
01-17-2013 12:00 AM

yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2013 12:03 AM

(01-16-2013 11:18 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Love me some Japenese girls also. Great personality and really inviting. One of my favorite places to go. Their guys can real goofballs though lol. One guy at a bar nicely asked me if he could speak with me i was like okay. he then asked me could I leave the woman of his dreams alone even though she was into me. I was like have you told her how you feel? He was like no we have never talked before but I see her in the subway everyday after work and sometimes we sit next to each other.

Suicide2

Needless to say I took her home. If he would have said they were friends I would have helped the dude out but at that time I needed to get it while it was on offer as this was pre PT days and lays most of the time only came when I put an envelop with cash on the dresser.

haha good for you as3...that was a real ding dong thing for him to say....girl of his dreams, but we sometimes sit next to each other on our daily commute from work...and that makes you exactly...WHat to her?? lol Anyway, I guess he was just begging you to her away saying something like that....fun is cool and all but dont forget to wrap it before you tap it yall!
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

(01-16-2013 10:43 PM)as33156 Wrote:  
(01-16-2013 10:39 PM)yj404 Wrote:  And niceeee for you to have that cutie walk out with you rather than stay and may some extra money when the bouncer kicked you out. Wow....but seriously??? That bouncer needs to get laid, what a cockblock haha...

Mark is a combo all to himself. We have yet do drain him of his Asian woman attracting essence though. I will keep you posted

(01-16-2013 10:45 PM)yj404 Wrote:  
(01-16-2013 10:43 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Mark is a combo all to himself. We have yet do drain him of his Asian woman attracting essence though. I will keep you posted

awwww mann I can see that! I hope he does let us in on his dirty little secret so we can all jump on the bandwagon too!! Keep us posted As3 and Mark!!!

Guys, if I knew I'd tell you, but I've always done really well with Asain women, but have no clue why.

That goes back to junior high school and my first real crush: Tammy Fukishima, who stood on a chair behind me put her hands on my shoulders and when I turned to see who it was gave me a look that I'd NEVER seen before, but knew I wanted to see a lot more of.

But, I was a shy, awkward, prude teen, and had no clue how to respond, so it went nowhere! The next year I went on to high school and met and ended up hanging out with a group of rebel derelects, who included none other then her older sister!

I remember one night that I'll never forget, in which Tammy and I ended up down the street from her house in my car on a rainy night, with an attraction and sexual tension so strong that we smoked cigarette after gigarette, neither of us knowing how to step it up to the next level, yet the look on her face and tension in the car assuring me that she wanted to as much if not more then me.

God I'm glad I outgrew that phase, although I would happily give up all that I am today for another day or 2 in my car with Tammy!!! And, I would give everything I have and everything I've built, to have known how to move what we both felt and wanted to the next level.

Yeah, I have regrets, but those regrets are what made me who and what I am today. The past is but a memory, even if or though a number of them could have proven out to be great lives.

Live for today and tomorrow, but never forgot the past and what might have been. It's those past memories and experiences that made us who we are what we'll become and how our futures will pan out.

Treasure who you were and what you had or might have had or become, because who and what you are today is nothing more than an accumulation of the earlier you. Don't like who or what you've become? Well, there's still time to change who you will become and define a new you!

Live for today, remember and cherish the past and work toward a better tomorrow!

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

01-17-2013 12:10 AM

(01-17-2013 12:03 AM)yj404 Wrote:  haha good for you as3...that was a real ding dong thing for him to say....girl of his dreams, but we sometimes sit next to each other on our daily commute from work...and that makes you exactly...WHat to her?? lol Anyway, I guess he was just begging you to her away saying something like that....fun is cool and all but dont forget to wrap it before you tap it yall!

HaHa,

Of course I stay wrapped. I'm to young to die. That doesn't stop the crazy blondes in my life from poking holes in them though. Yeah it's that bad I only attract crazy, tall, violent, blondes 10's. I'm lucky not to have any kids or STDS

01-17-2013 12:10 AM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2013 12:19 AM

(01-17-2013 12:03 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Mark is a combo all to himself. We have yet do drain him of his Asian woman attracting essence though. I will keep you posted

(01-16-2013 10:45 PM)yj404 Wrote:  awwww mann I can see that! I hope he does let us in on his dirty little secret so we can all jump on the bandwagon too!! Keep us posted As3 and Mark!!!

Guys, if I knew I'd tell you, but I've always done really well with Asain women, but have no clue why.

That goes back to junior high school and my first real crush: Tammy Fukishima, who stood on a chair behind me put her hands on my shoulders and when I turned to see who it was gave me a look that I'd NEVER seen before, but knew I wanted to see a lot more of.

But, I was a shy, awkward, prude teen, and had no clue how to respond, so it went nowhere! The next year I went on to high school and met and ended up hanging out with a group of rebel derelects, who included none other then her older sister!

I remember one night that I'll never forget, in which Tammy and I ended up down the street from her house in my car on a rainy night, with an attraction and sexual tension so strong that we smoked cigarette after gigarette, neither of us knowing how to step it up to the next level, yet the look on her face and tension in the car assuring me that she wanted to as much if not more then me.

God I'm glad I outgrew that phase, although I would happily give up all that I am today, for another day or 2 in my car with Tammy!!! And, I would give everything I have and everything I've built, to have known how to move what we both felt and wanted to the next level.

Yeah, I have regrets, but those regrets are what made me who and what I am today. The past is but a memory, even if or though a number of them could have proven out to be great lives.

Live for today and tomorrow, but never forgot the past and what might have been. It's those past memories and experiences that made us who we are what we'll become and how our futures will pan out.

Treasure who you were and what you had or might have had or become, because who and what you are today is nothing more than an accumulation of the earlier you. Don't like who or what you've become? Well, there's still time to change who you will become and define a new you!

Live for today, remember and cherish the past and work toward a better tomorrow!
[/quote]

Well said sir, well said. And I respect you a lot for those grand words of wisdom to abide by for life! Now to take that guidance and incorporate it into my own head...hmm...you got a portable USB wire you can attach from your brain to mine? I'd like to download some of that knowledge if that's ok sir hahaha
(01-17-2013 12:10 AM)as33156 Wrote:  HaHa,

Of course I stay wrapped. I'm to young to die. That doesn't stop the crazy blondes in my life from poking holes in them though. Yeah it's that bad I only attract crazy, tall, violent, blondes 10's. I'm lucky not to have any kids or STDS

ahhahaha seriously!!! what is it with all the seniors here???? is this like some secret underground casanova convention cult I don't know about? lol why is everyone so freakin Alpha and have bitches (ladies plz dont take offense) on a payroll or somethin!!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2013 12:21 AM by yj404.)
01-17-2013 12:19 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

01-17-2013 1:39 AM

(01-17-2013 12:00 AM)yj404 Wrote:  Oohhh where do I know her from? oh oh ohh....oh yea, her dad's only a uhm..... GGGazillionaire and I've seen her on entertainment magz and sites before lol...but that's awesome dude.. live it up!

And maybe the Brazilian/Porteguese movie: Xuxa em O Mistério de Feiurinha that was released in2010, or possibly the worldwide media claims that she was dating or engaged to Ronaldinho in August of 2009?

BTW, the media shit about her and Ronaldinho was complete bullshit! I went down to South Beach to see her and we ended up meeting Ronaldinho at the bar in a Ritz Carlton after we had dinner, and he invited us to go party with him at one of the hottest clubs in South Beach, to which we of course agreed too.

She was not with him but with me at the time, and when the story broke she was in Angola with the ex President of Brazil, and texted then IM'd me to tell me how pissed off she was about what the paparazzi was saying. I kept trying tom tell her to let it go and that with her trying to break into acting ANY press was good press, but she was not going to have any of it. We were together, not her and Ronaldinho! God, You have no clue how much of an ego boost that was for me at the time!

BTW, if your talking about seeing the 4 pictures of her posted back in 2009 over the Ronaldinho crap, those were pictures she gave me and I put on a website I built for her, but less than a month later ended up taking down at her request when the Ronaldinho cstory broke and that website got something like 100,000 hits in 3 days.

OK, so I'm now sitting here laughing myself to tears over how wildly exaggerated and blown out of proportion the media turned a night out partying into, so I'm done writing for now. At least I learned about the twisted shit thge media is willing to do for ratings though, and that lesson has served very well. Consider at lkeast 50% of anything you see in the news to be BULLSHIT and do some indepemndent research before taking anything that matters to seriously!!!

01-17-2013 1:39 AM

Share This Thread