Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hello
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1821
Thanks received:
1041 thanks in 428 posts

RE: hello
02-02-2013 7:05 PM

I am not sure what version is for sale at this point, I have been on hiatus for a bit. I do find it an all rounder for me, yet not an Alpha mix...more comfort...New Pheromone Additive may be too much for you. It is great to have it available, yet probably not for you to wear much of it until you know how it works for you.

Absolutely my pleasure.

Regards,

CG45

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
02-02-2013 7:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by terry0400-40, yj404, as33156
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
44 thanks in 32 posts

02-04-2013 9:35 PM

OKAY everyone....if anyone is still reading this thread lol....SOoOoO....after careful consideration from all the members who have thankfully given me sound advice and suggestions, I have just placed my order of Wolf, NA in Wolf Scent (10mL bottle), and CohesionXS. Now comes the hard part of waiting....I really do have great expectations from these 3 mones as I've heard nothing but great things from everyone here.

Although I started with Aqua Vitae without much luck, I believe Nude Alpha and/or Wolf combined with either Cohesion or the Androstadienone I currently have will surely and hopefully get me in the game and have me telling wonderful stories that we all so love to hear about when one of our fellow mone enthusiasts succeed with a product of mix.

Wish me luck! haha...for now, I will continue to experiment with the Nude sample, Androstadienone, Glace, and possibly AV. Although I just feel AV may not work well with my chemistry for some reason. I really don't see any positive results with AV....which is kind of upsetting considering AV is supposed to be the "nonbeliever to believer pheromone". Oh well, hopefully I'll have better luck with NA and Wolf....

Now, to try to figure out combos and dosages that are effective for these 3 new mones I got coming...

On a side note, I'm done buying mones for a while. LOL spent WAYYYY too much the past month on LAL and Alpha Dreams.....my pocket is about to have a whole in it. Sheesh!
02-04-2013 9:35 PM
Thanks given by as33156
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1700
Thanks received:
1786 thanks in 865 posts

02-04-2013 10:47 PM

(02-04-2013 9:35 PM)yj404 Wrote:  OKAY everyone....if anyone is still reading this thread lol....SOoOoO....after careful consideration from all the members who have thankfully given me sound advice and suggestions, I have just placed my order of Wolf, NA in Wolf Scent (10mL bottle), and CohesionXS. Now comes the hard part of waiting....I really do have great expectations from these 3 mones as I've heard nothing but great things from everyone here.

Although I started with Aqua Vitae without much luck, I believe Nude Alpha and/or Wolf combined with either Cohesion or the Androstadienone I currently have will surely and hopefully get me in the game and have me telling wonderful stories that we all so love to hear about when one of our fellow mone enthusiasts succeed with a product of mix.

Wish me luck! haha...for now, I will continue to experiment with the Nude sample, Androstadienone, Glace, and possibly AV. Although I just feel AV may not work well with my chemistry for some reason. I really don't see any positive results with AV....which is kind of upsetting considering AV is supposed to be the "nonbeliever to believer pheromone". Oh well, hopefully I'll have better luck with NA and Wolf....

Now, to try to figure out combos and dosages that are effective for these 3 new mones I got coming...

On a side note, I'm done buying mones for a while. LOL spent WAYYYY too much the past month on LAL and Alpha Dreams.....my pocket is about to have a whole in it. Sheesh!
Great going my friend you have broken the ice and are on your journey of success, all the best with it all, just start out light using one product at a time until you get a knowledge of its basic character cheers TAB . .

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
02-04-2013 10:47 PM
Thanks given by yj404

yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
44 thanks in 32 posts

02-04-2013 11:33 PM

(02-04-2013 10:47 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Great going my friend you have broken the ice and are on your journey of success, all the best with it all, just start out light using one product at a time until you get a knowledge of its basic character cheers TAB . .

Thank you terry....I took your advice on the Wolf, and also ordered the smaller bottle of NA and Cohesion as well. As I've made my decision based on suggestions from several different senior members here, I hope that I can find the right one that will work for me....thank you for all your help once again.
02-04-2013 11:33 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
LL21
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 439
Thanks received:
394 thanks in 171 posts

02-05-2013 12:30 AM

Hey have you tried wearing a lot of AV to see if you noticed anything different. If you can't get it to work even after that then you should return the product . you shouldn't worry about scaring some one away or being intimidating if you can't a product to work for you.
02-05-2013 12:30 AM
Thanks given by yj404
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
44 thanks in 32 posts

02-05-2013 12:52 AM

(02-05-2013 12:30 AM)LL21 Wrote:  Hey have you tried wearing a lot of AV to see if you noticed anything different. If you can't get it to work even after that then you should return the product . you shouldn't worry about scaring some one away or being intimidating if you can't a product to work for you.

Hey LL21, yea, I started at 2 drops of AV, went to 3, 4, and tried up to 5 drops. That was my max. I didn't go beyond that, but it seems that it really doesn't do much for me. Actually, not sure if I was just in a shitty mood or not, but it seems that everytime I wore AV and go out to a bar, I just kind of feel a bit dazed, quiet, not in the mood to talk or whatever. I wonder why...not depressed. Just not in the mood to do anything but observe and sip on alcohol...weird thing I noticed and realized just now. Well, I don't want to return the AV just yet, because I'm hoping I can find some good use of it somehow oneday, maybe even as a part of a mix or something.

Or maybe it's just too intimidating and I don't know it. Since AV is supposed to be very Alpha and sexual as well apparently. But I also heard AV actually doesn't have -none and has another chemical in it, not even sure if that's true or not.
02-05-2013 12:52 AM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
44 thanks in 32 posts

02-13-2013 2:24 AM

Hey guys...so as some of you who are still reading this know, I've recently ordered Nude Alpha and Wolf, both in Wolf Scent, and CohesionXS in FXS scent. Now, the only cologne I've been using is Aqua di Gio, but considering how I can't seem to get AV to work for me, which smells very close to ADG, I think I need a fragrance with good longevity and trailing effects as a cover scent, especially for night time. So after reading a lot of the threads and getting some recommendations, I've come down to 3 scents that seem to have good reviews and also affordable. Diesel Only the Brave, 212 VIP for men, and 212 Sexy for Men, which I thought were the same cologne for the longest time, but apparently it's 2 different products from Mz. Herrera. So considering that my arsenal so far consists of AV (scented), NA (Wolf scent), Wolf, Glace regular (unscented), Androstadienone , CohesionXS (FXS scent), with samples of Hypnotica S., Lucky 7 Royal, BlissXS, and OdysseyXS, which cover scent do you members feel would be best? I know Wolf is awesome scent on its own, but I heard Wolf scent also dies down within a couple hours, leaving the mones exposed to stink me up....not sure if that's true or not. All suggestions, feedbacks will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!
02-13-2013 2:24 AM

ParisandRome
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

03-08-2013 6:39 AM

Please continue updating this thread! I too am asian and in the process of finding the right doses for me.
03-08-2013 6:39 AM
Thanks given by yj404
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
44 thanks in 32 posts

04-02-2013 6:23 AM

Hey ParisandRome, sorry I've been really busy with work and school lately...this week is my birthday, but I don't have any plans what-so-ever because schoolwork is driving me insane, and I don't think I can find the time to have a birthday party with the fellas!!! Goshh I am seriously not meant to be book-smart. I'm more of a hands-on, on the job type of guy I think...LOL

(03-08-2013 6:39 AM)ParisandRome Wrote:  Please continue updating this thread! I too am asian and in the process of finding the right doses for me.

I've been testing out different mones here and there, but I'm still trying to get it down.

I seriously need to find some down time to read the ebook AS3 posted...I've been meaning to read it for weeks now, but I just can't find the time to sit down in front of the computer to read it.

So, nothing too new has happened lately, but in the past month or so I've been MIA, I've acquired Wolf, NA, CohesionXS, and I also had in stock previously AV, Androstadienone from LAL, and Glace. The main product I've been using is Wolf because even though I can't always seem to see results with it, it seems to show the best results time to time. Nothing blatant or out of the ordinary, but sometimes, I realize people are more friendlier, and more approachable (both men and women).

I've been dosing lately 3 drops of Wolf each side of neck, 1 drop dabbed under nose + 1 spray front/back of neck of Glace and sometimes 2 sprays in the hair + 1 spray of Cohesion behind each ear and let it run down and dry. Sometimes, I add a drop of AV or Nude Alpha under chin just to see what happens, since Wolf seems kinda beta sometimes. For those that have kept up with this thread, AV hasn't really been working for me in the past, but I'm trying to experiment a bit more.

For some reason, NA doesn't seem to do too much for me either. I can't really pinpoint it, but like I said, I feel that Wolf seems to have the best effects for me, even though the results are still not that obvious to me. Cohesion is still kind of confusing for me because I don't see too much of a difference with or without Cohesion on. I've dosed Cohesion from 1-3 sprays so far. I have the spray version, but I wonder if the oil version will make any difference. Also, keep in mind NYC is still a bit chilly still even though it's April. It's about 40 degrees Fahrenheit right now, and it's 6AM here. It warms up to about 50-60 degrees F later on during the day, but still kind of chilly.

I've also been reading a little bit in the forum lately, and also thought about what Thundr said to me in the past as well about considering Impi Red Dot and New Pheromone Additive from Love Scent, and X22 from Hax. However, I still am unsure what exactly those 3 products are supposed to do. Is Impi Red a -none product? Or more of a social? Attractant? The website doesn't really seem to give too much information either. New Pheromone Additive I know is a super alpha sexual mone, and I wonder if I will ever use it, especially since I am East Asian trying to attract mainly East Asian women here in NYC. I'm afraid New Pheromone Additive may scare the living crap out of the Korean and Chinese girls here, both American-born and motherland-born. And X22 I'm still trying to understand if its comparable to something like Glace or more like Cohesion. Is it a social mone? A comfort mone? X22 is pretty dang expensive though...

As you can all see, I haven't really improved much since the last time I posted, sorry to say...which may have also been a reason why I've been kind of just lurking on the forum without posting much.

Edit: Oh yea! A couple things I remember in the past month or so that's happened. One night, I went to a bar where the manager is a close friend of mine. I frequent there often, so I know all the bartenders and a lot of the regulars by face or by name. Anyway, one of the bartenders there when I walked in and sat down at the bar was saying something smells. And I asked what it smelled like, and she replied like make-up or something, but very strong. I think I had on Wolf, Glace, Cohesion, and a drop of NA that night. After a while, while I was talking to my manager friend, she interrupts and says I think it's coming from you, meaning me. So I asked her if it's really me and told her to come around. She came around the bar to my side, and smelled my neck, and she immediately was like YES! That's you. So I didn't say much, but in my head I was like oh shit....did I put on too much mones? She must have some sensitive nose because nobody else seemed to say anything about the smell. But she said it wasn't a bad smell, just a strong make-up type smell (I think its the Wolf & NA). But after that, throughout the night, she would come to where I am when there were no customers and lean on me, and keep talking about random stuff, etc. And one time, when I was looking somewhere else, she grabbed my face out of nowhere and was like did you hear meeee??? Which kind of shocked me lol....Also, she was standing very close to me facing me most of the time she came around. At one point, I can almost say she was rubbing or leaning her boobs against my right arm and even though it was obvious her boob was there, she didn't move for a while. A while later, my hand was just down on my side like normal, and she got real close while talking to me, in a position where my hands were touching her pants where her pussy was, but barely touching. She acted like everything was normal, and continued talking about her life or whatever. I even shifted my hands a little to let her know her goodies were right by my hand, but she didn't move. Haha....then after that, the bar got busy and she was all over the place again. Like I said, I frequent the bar, and I've seen her numerous times, but she's never done this to me before, nor has she done this again. It was just that one time. Weird...

The only other thing I feel is worth mentioning, was there is this female friend that I meet occasionally to have dinner. For some reason, she loves clubs and bars, but doesn't like to drink. Anyway, she's a good person/strictly friends between us, but the other week, we made plans to meet Sunday night to have dinner since we didn't see each other in like a month. So I picked her up at her house and drove to the city to have dinner. I felt that especially while we were driving in my car, she was extra attentive of me and I noticed her keep looking at me while she was talking, almost like she needed to get acknowledgement from me that I was listening or something. And she talked a lot more than usual. Not sure if she was just in a talking mood or the mones, but I think I had on that night Wolf, Glace, Cohesion, and a drop of Aqua Vitae (which really hasn't done much for me in the past but thought I would give it a try).

Ok sorry for the long post, but maybe the experts and vets here can break these down and also the top portion of my email as well to help me understand better about the mones and also the 2 experiences I had. Thank you and I hope everyone is well!!
04-02-2013 6:23 AM
Thanks given by Six

Share This Thread