Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hello
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: hello
01-16-2013 5:13 PM

(01-16-2013 4:51 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Welcome to the Forum YJ,

Thanks so much for serving our country. As a disabled veteran myself it always bring warmth to my heart to hear about others who have came back healthy and ready to integrate back into society. Make sure to take the free counciling they offer and get in contact with your Local VA if you haven't already.

You have made it to the right forum my friend. Check out the journals as there are some senior members who are also Asian and have found things that work great for them. It will shorten your learning and success curve.

Happy Hunting Jar-head hehe

Hey there as3 (correct me if I'm wrong, but Navy vet?)....I am grateful to you for your service and am glad to be back safe myself. I do have a disability claim with the VA due to some minor effects like hearing, back issues, and ptsd (which has almost disappeared now)...but definitely registered with the Local VA and such. thanks for the advice and heads up, sir!

I have a good feeling about this forum and believe I did make it to the right forum finally, as I feel most of the posts I've read here seem very realistic and honest. I am somewhat disappointed and on the verge of giving up on mones entirely due to no real success while using them, but finding this forum and reading posts and journals the past week has given me the motivation to try one last time, and also to register as a member here.

So as far as targets go, any advice from you that may attract Asian ladies for a asian male 26 y/o like myself? Keep in mind, I do know i need to work on my social skills and alpha mode....I can kick a** and take names in the field, but feel that with women, esp Asian women, I just kind of turn beta and shy....I don't know why. They must be my weakness...and especially returning back to the big apple, seeing all these successful Asian males everywhere with money and nice cars when I do go out for a night in the city, may add to the intimidation factor that I'm just a returning vet that's really got no status yet. They seem to be the ones who kick it off with the women and take them home every weekend...hmm...haha I sound like a depressed being right now although I'm really not just seems that way in writing lol!

Any suggestions from you would be grateful, and who are the senior members here that are of Asian background? It's hard to see that sometimes being it's not like people post their pictures or something here lol
01-16-2013 5:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2013 5:24 PM

(01-16-2013 5:10 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  welcome to the forum

thank you halo0073! hope to get to learn from you and the other members here!
01-16-2013 5:24 PM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2013 5:32 PM

(01-16-2013 5:11 PM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  LOL welcome to the club.
I'm in the same situation, having figured out lots of ways to NOT use them effectively.

I just discovered (like everyone here didn't already know) AV works better if there is alcohol.
I tested a bunch sans booze and it's much better with booze in the equation.

on the topic of dienone, Cohesion oil is $40 and working nicely for me
it makes women want to sit in your lap !! (cohesion isn't only dienone, dhea and Androstenone also)

Glace made me a chump, might be something to watch out for so you know why the other devil dogs are busting your balls, may not happen, just saying.

sorry I can't comment on the others, I have a wolf sample and the scent rocks, but haven't tested.
I guess I'll do that tonight then.

oh yeah and SNIPER CHECK !!!! facepalm

Rofl Rofl Rofl

haha....yes, i definitely need to figure out a way to use mones correctly and efficiently. i tried the whole testing out thing 1 spray at a time and when i went through an entire bottle of pretty much everything i ordered from Androtics without finding my sweet spot, I ended up just spritzing whatever amount and go, which was a failure anyway haha...

And as far as AV, I know it was a strong -none like product, but I didn;t know Alcohol-environment increased the effects of AV!! As you may know, us Marines loveee to drink (contrary to our health concerns)...so I guess this would be a good product to use in a bar and club for sure lol....

I don't know what cohesion is, is that a company? I ordered Androstadienone from Garry at LAL and it's on its way. And Glace unscented I have Not received yet either, that's on its way as well....the only product I have so far is full bottle of AV (which I transferred to a dropper bottle for more accurate dosage) and the 3 samples I mentioned.

What do you mean that Glace made you a chump? I thought that was supposed to be a great social phero?? And seeing how my targets are Asian women, and along with the strong mones in AV, thought Glace would smooth it out a bit. And maybe you misread it lol, but between my devil dogs, I was a motivator and a alpha. What I meant was that as Alpha as I can be as a leader of Marines, I was a super Beta around women....I don't know why!!! Soo weird...

Let me know your experience with Wolf tonight good sir! And Snipe check check, Yuttttttt!!!! lol
01-16-2013 5:32 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-16-2013 6:19 PM

Hi YJ,

I'm an army vet who served in Afghanistan. I can't really give you a lot of advice on what pheromones work just for Asian ladies but what I can say is fuck all that falling into that culture BS about how you have to approach an Asian woman different then other races. I have had sex with plenty of Asian women and got them because of my alpha ways.

Women love alpha men no matter what race they are. One of my good friends who is an Asian attractive female is constantly complaining about the Asian men she loves being so beta that she finds it very hard to deal with them.

Things like these guys ignoring them at parties only later to find out that the guys asked for their contact information from guy friends because they liked her and her friends. That's middle school bullshit and as beta male as it can get. You are a soldier and you thrive on pressure so don't be a stereotypical beta Asian male who brags about getting a fucking kiss like its just as great as having sex with the woman. Then saying I have to be this way because of our culture BS to excuse their lack of balls.

If white men, black men, and Latin men can date, fuck, and marry hot Asian women without being beta men and trying to abide by culture customs Asian men should be able to do the same. So if you don't allow your mind to fall into the beta male excuse you will be one of the Asian men on this forum who are actually controlling theirs love lives and having sex with hot Asian women.

On a side note I'm glad you only go for Asian women as I will be moving to NYC this year and I don't want us having a stand off if your start picking off my targets. I'm a pretty great shot & even better with a blade.

Fair warning! Stay alert Stay alive

Happy Hunting!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 6:25 PM by as33156.)
01-16-2013 6:19 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

01-16-2013 6:47 PM

(01-16-2013 3:09 PM)yj404 Wrote:  I forgot how gorgeous Korean girls were haha although its true that many of them have that whole hard to get, im better than you vibe, especially the ones who hopped over from the motherland.

I haven't seen any hard to get better than you vibe, but maybe that's just more about different personalities and such.

You're on the right track with the mones, but just need to experiment and find your sweet spots.

And, you left out Japanese and Vietnamese women! Here's a pic to remind you! The one in front is Vietnamese and the one behind her is half Korean and half Japenese, and believe it or not would probably pummel you in a fight.

Yep! she would have represented the U.S. for her weight classs in taekwondo in the 2000 Olympics, but conceded the final match for her spot on the team to a wounded friend rather than fighting her.

[Image: Esther-Linda.jpg]

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-16-2013 6:47 PM

yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2013 7:39 PM

(01-16-2013 6:19 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi YJ,

I'm an army vet who served in Afghanistan. I can't really give you a lot of advice on what pheromones work just for Asian ladies but what I can say is fuck all that falling into that culture BS about how you have to approach an Asian woman different then other races. I have had sex with plenty of Asian women and got them because of my alpha ways.

Women love alpha men no matter what race they are. One of my good friends who is an Asian attractive female is constantly complaining about the Asian men she loves being so beta that she finds it very hard to deal with them.

Things like these guys ignoring them at parties only later to find out that the guys asked for their contact information from guy friends because they liked her and her friends. That's middle school bullshit and as beta male as it can get. You are a soldier and you thrive on pressure so don't be a stereotypical beta Asian male who brags about getting a fucking kiss like its just as great as having sex with the woman. Then saying I have to be this way because of our culture BS to excuse their lack of balls.

If white men, black men, and Latin men can date, fuck, and marry hot Asian women without being beta men and trying to abide by culture customs Asian men should be able to do the same. So if you don't allow your mind to fall into the beta male excuse you will be one of the Asian men on this forum who are actually controlling theirs love lives and having sex with hot Asian women.

On a side note I'm glad you only go for Asian women as I will be moving to NYC this year and I don't want us having a stand off if your start picking off my targets. I'm a pretty great shot & even better with a blade.

Fair warning! Stay alert Stay alive

Happy Hunting!

You know what? I know you're right, and that's the kind of attitude I need to grasp. It may also be that even though I was born and raised here, I have been away from Asian women for a while, and alla sudden I get a gang fuck load of them all in one populated area lol. I need to improve my alpha mode status, and really step my game up for real. I guess I'll start learning from the alphas here like yourself who have been in the game a while, and maybe read some of those books i heard about somewhere on this forum...

And no need to worry, one thing I don't do is cockblock lol...so you can have your share of women and hit me up once you hit the nyc, i'll probably have a lot to learn from you for sure...
Not sure if that last part about shots and blades was a threat or not, but i'll take that as shits n giggles cuz thats how we military folks talk n bond haha

You stay alive and safe too good sir...
01-16-2013 7:39 PM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2013 7:47 PM

(01-16-2013 6:47 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  [QUOTE='yj404' pid='74127' dateline='1358366960']
I forgot how gorgeous Korean girls were haha although its true that many of them have that whole hard to get, im better than you vibe, especially the ones who hopped over from the motherland. [QUOTE]

I haven't seen any hard to get better than you vibe, but maybe that's just more about different personalities and such.

You're on the right track with the mones, but just need to experiment and find your sweet spots.

And, you left out Japanese and Vietnamese women! Here's a pic to remind you! The one in front is Vietnamese and the one behind her is half Korean and half Japenese, and believe it or not would probably pummel you in a fight.

Yep! she would have represented the U.S. for her weight classs in taekwondo in the 2000 Olympics, but conceded the final match for her spot on the team to a wounded friend rather than fighting her.

[Image: Esther-Linda.jpg]

Yes, I hope you're right about being on the right track with mones, and hopefully will hit the spot soon....

I just mentioned Koreans and Chinese because thats the majority of girls in my local area, but don't get me wrong, Japanese and Vietnamese women are beautifullll. The wildest girl I've had in bed was a Vietnamese/Hmong mix girl she was insane in bed to the point I woke up the next morning to shower and felt burns on my back only to look in the mirror and see scratch marks like Wolverine marked his territory on my back haha....

But those two in the pic look gorgeous as hell and I'm sure the one would drop kick me in the face if she is a former Olympian....definitely a turn on for me though lol as I seem to be attracted to psycho spontaneous and/or hold her own weight kind of women time to time, and usually find they're the most wildest in bed. Which is why my last Mexican gf was one of the best in bed, but also had to deal with her craziness when we argued. It was like WWIII I swear...lol But I do miss the random blowjobs in the car cruising down InterState highways on our way to a vacation spot or even just for a short drive anywhere. Ahhh the good old days haha
01-16-2013 7:47 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

01-16-2013 8:01 PM

Man, why is it that Mexican women are so big on blow jobs in cars? Yeah, I grew up in L.A. (read northern Mexico) so I dated a lot of hispanic girls and have had might have had more blow jobs in the car than everywhere else combined. But, I'm NOT complaining! Smile

Vietnamese, Laosian, Cambodian, and all Southeast Asin women are all wild I think. Maybe because of the wars, but they live and love like its the last time they will.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-16-2013 8:01 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-16-2013 8:18 PM

(01-16-2013 8:01 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Man, why is it that Mexican women are so big on blow jobs in cars? Yeah, I grew up in L.A. (read northern Mexico) so I dated a lot of hispanic girls and have had might havce had more blow jobs in the car than everywhere else combined. Vietnamese, Laosian, Cambodian, and all South Asin women are all wild I think. Maybe because of the wars, but they live and love like its the last time they will.

Yeah it's crazy Mark!

Mexican women love giving blowjobs. Remember the Air Force officer who pulled me into the supply closet and serviced me without saying a word? I also find that Latin women to give also.

Yes YJ I was joking! Cya in NYC!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-16-2013 8:18 PM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

01-16-2013 8:58 PM

Welcome to the forum, YJ.
01-16-2013 8:58 PM

Share This Thread