Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
aura of amity
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

aura of amity
01-30-2015 10:26 AM

Hey just got this in Orange spice scent. The scent is okay not bad but also not great. Kinda gingerbreadish.
Anyways so far I just wore this once three sprays to a social function. Its def effective as it gives off a super happy social vibe all around. People just seem really happy around you and light up. So far its the most positive/happy product I have tried. I honestly didn't see any outward attraction signs but that's not what always matters. But yeah going to keep testing this in social settings. Anyone else? Gotta say I'm impressed so far.
01-30-2015 10:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: aura of amity
01-30-2015 11:06 AM

How would u compare it to others socials you've used? I almost bought this but chose GOA instead... I have bliss but haven't tested it enough yet
01-30-2015 11:06 AM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-30-2015 11:48 AM

(01-30-2015 11:06 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  How would u compare it to others socials you've used? I almost bought this but chose GOA instead... I have bliss but haven't tested it enough yet

Well I got this to replace androtics instant openess. Hence why I picked orange spice. I love instant openess but by far not worth the insane price. Also tried xs flirtxs and that's pretty good. This one in comparison is similar but projects better than flirtxs... About same as IO. It's also more positive vibe. People instantly seem happy around you... Its noticeable. Keep in mind this is just one time use but at same time it was definitely somthing positive going on.
(01-30-2015 11:06 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  How would u compare it to others socials you've used? I almost bought this but chose GOA instead... I have bliss but haven't tested it enough yet

Well I got this to replace androtics instant openess. Hence why I picked orange spice. I love instant openess but by far not worth the insane price. Also tried xs flirtxs and that's pretty good. This one in comparison is similar but projects better than flirtxs... About same as IO. It's also more positive vibe. People instantly seem happy around you... Its noticeable. Keep in mind this is just one time use but at same time it was definitely somthing positive going on.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2015 11:49 AM by kenjhow.)
01-30-2015 11:48 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

01-30-2015 12:10 PM

Thanks, pretty good results for the first test run, been debating on buying glace, but steering towards this now
01-30-2015 12:10 PM
Falcon
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2015 11:37 PM

(01-30-2015 10:26 AM)kenjhow Wrote:  Hey just got this in Orange spice scent. The scent is okay not bad but also not great. Kinda gingerbreadish.
Anyways so far I just wore this once three sprays to a social function. Its def effective as it gives off a super happy social vibe all around. People just seem really happy around you and light up. So far its the most positive/happy product I have tried. I honestly didn't see any outward attraction signs but that's not what always matters. But yeah going to keep testing this in social settings. Anyone else? Gotta say I'm impressed so far.

Just yesterday I was torn between this and Orbital. Ended up pulling the trigger on orbital because I loved the sample I had a while ago. Have you used Orbital? If so can you compare?
01-30-2015 11:37 PM

kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-31-2015 4:49 PM

(01-30-2015 11:37 PM)Falcon Wrote:  Just yesterday I was torn between this and Orbital. Ended up pulling the trigger on orbital because I loved the sample I had a while ago. Have you used Orbital? If so can you compare?

i have used orbital before and it was a while back and i went through a couple samples of it. whats funny is i searched for my comments on it and you asked me a question on it. basically i liked orbital it seemed to help wth people wanting to hang around you or your vicinity. nothing outlandish and im not sure people recognize your the guy but they def seem to hover around and obviously talk to you.
i have tried aura of amity again and i got the same response.... super positive and happy... even when i was consoling someone the whole party was smiling/laughing almost immediately. i definitely like that. a few women have actually opened me with this on too. they were women i saw before but never spoke to but they actually started conversation.
01-31-2015 4:49 PM
Falcon
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-31-2015 9:34 PM

(01-31-2015 4:49 PM)kenjhow Wrote:  i have used orbital before and it was a while back and i went through a couple samples of it. whats funny is i searched for my comments on it and you asked me a question on it. basically i liked orbital it seemed to help wth people wanting to hang around you or your vicinity. nothing outlandish and im not sure people recognize your the guy but they def seem to hover around and obviously talk to you.
i have tried aura of amity again and i got the same response.... super positive and happy... even when i was consoling someone the whole party was smiling/laughing almost immediately. i definitely like that. a few women have actually opened me with this on too. they were women i saw before but never spoke to but they actually started conversation.

Thanks for clearing that up. There's not too many reviews on either of these products so I had to choose based on experience.
01-31-2015 9:34 PM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-05-2015 10:40 PM

ahh man aura of amity is the shiznit!! best social i have ever used. i dont know why but this stuff is so consistent for me and everyone just LOVES you when wearing this. I have been pairing this up with 3 drops of aurental and it rocks... the jury is still out on aurental for me but every single time i have worn AA people are just happy around you. They are so excited to be around you etc. even state how great of a mood they are in and they don't know why. this is definitely a keeper and repeat buy. my only issue is finding all that positive energy and spiking it with something more attractive then maybe a holy grail for me. maybe i will try some bad wolf or av with it idk still also like the concept of aurental too :-)
02-05-2015 10:40 PM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-08-2015 6:20 PM

Alright. Last night I had on 3 sprays of AA and 3drops of atl. Went to a social function with a live band and dance floor. Started dancing and a few minutes later realjzed I was surrounded by beautiful women. Danced with a few and they were loving it. Several times I was told how hot I was. Lol nice... anyone else using AA? this stuff is very consistent
02-08-2015 6:20 PM

kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-09-2015 1:22 AM

Okay today decided to switch things up a bit a with my 3 sprays of AA I used 3 drops of fist oil. Wasn't terrible but just not as complimentary as with atl. Basically I waasnt the attention hog like usual with Aa and atl. Not much more
02-09-2015 1:22 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Quick Review Aura of Amity. Deseo 13 994 03-12-2018 11:52 AM
Last Post: Deseo
  Aura of amity? LukeThighwalker 5 1,039 04-20-2017 1:55 AM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  Captain, for Her & Aura of Amity NuTrix 28 10,833 03-23-2015 10:53 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  First use of The Hookup and Aura of Amity king101 13 6,202 12-15-2014 4:06 AM