Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Xist vs Taboo?
Lach
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

RE: Xist vs Taboo?
01-05-2014 11:25 PM

(01-05-2014 6:57 PM)Perception Wrote:  This thread along with a few others convinced me to buy both XiSt and Taboo, can't wait to get them.

Already have a plan for a use of the XiSt along with CORE whenever that arrives.

I bought Xist and Taboo as well, plus Love Boat. Interested to see how any of Xist + Taboo and/or Love Boat work out, based on what I've been reading.

I seem to be lacking a good -none product, as KIMBA mentions. Not sure yet which ones pair best with Xist.

Own:
XS: Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, CrushXS, Odyssey, Desire Me oil, ACE (spray), Ascend (oil), Connections [Samples: Flirt, Bliss, SOB, Domination, Evolve oil]
Androtics: Instant Honesty, Instant Shine, Spaceland, TAF [Formerly used - A314 v17, Ammo, P74, most of the "Instant" line]
Thundr: CORE (Fury), Imprint
AD: L2K v1, L2K v2, Certo, Glace
LAL: Nude Alpha, A1
LP: Perfect Match

01-05-2014 11:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1625 thanks in 692 posts

01-05-2014 11:52 PM

SOB, Domination, Taboo, nNPA, Impi Silver, Edge Wipe, DP. and Turn Up The Heat were used with Cist.

Only super impressed by SOB, Domination, DP. Taboo and Edge in the median, taboo gets the edge over edge because the edge can be too strong for some young girls and I prefer DP, SOB or Domination over Edge with it.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
01-05-2014 11:52 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2035
Thanks received:
1845 thanks in 889 posts

01-05-2014 11:53 PM

(01-05-2014 11:25 PM)Lach Wrote:  I bought Xist and Taboo as well, plus Love Boat. Interested to see how any of Xist + Taboo and/or Love Boat work out, based on what I've been reading.

I seem to be lacking a good -none product, as KIMBA mentions. Not sure yet which ones pair best with Xist.

Try CJ's 2 XiSt + 1 Love Boat + 1 Taboo.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-05-2014 11:53 PM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1625 thanks in 692 posts

01-05-2014 11:57 PM

I will add Taboo makes women call me sexy. It doesnt close as well as SOB, DP or Domination, but it does make you seem more charismatic and sexier. Which depending if you play for validation or sex, Taboo can be superior .

01-05-2014 11:57 PM
Thanks given by Mars82
Lach
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

01-06-2014 12:36 AM

(01-05-2014 11:53 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 11:25 PM)Lach Wrote:  I bought Xist and Taboo as well, plus Love Boat. Interested to see how any of Xist + Taboo and/or Love Boat work out, based on what I've been reading.

Try CJ's 2 XiSt + 1 Love Boat + 1 Taboo.

That's exactly what I had been reading. Smile

(01-05-2014 11:57 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  I will add Taboo makes women call me sexy. It doesnt close as well as SOB, DP or Domination, but it does make you seem more charismatic and sexier. Which depending if you play for validation or sex, Taboo can be superior .

I'm more concerned with finding a LTU than I am with straight up sex these days, which I think is why I didn't go straight for the -none heavy stuff this time around. Probably should find one anyway, used up the last of my Turn Up The Heat years ago and I see there's plenty of new stuff around. Steve did send me a sample of SOB...

Own:
XS: Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, CrushXS, Odyssey, Desire Me oil, ACE (spray), Ascend (oil), Connections [Samples: Flirt, Bliss, SOB, Domination, Evolve oil]
Androtics: Instant Honesty, Instant Shine, Spaceland, TAF [Formerly used - A314 v17, Ammo, P74, most of the "Instant" line]

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 12:51 AM by Lach.)
01-06-2014 12:36 AM
Thanks given by sushi, cjw255
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1625 thanks in 692 posts

01-06-2014 1:03 AM

Long Term Relationship? I like Xist, Nude Alpha, Cohesion for my three favorite hooks for that.

But you still need to attract a girl to make you fall in love. A sexy husband type sounds like a winner. Thats Taboo and Xist, add Love Boat so she is more willing to express her desires.

If you want a girl forever, I advise slowing things down a bit, even for a Pick Up Artist, when a girl is truely in love, she waits a bit for sex and works on the emotional connection. You can make her feel like she is your soul mate later on, but when you add super crushy mones only and gear things for love sex isnt always as quick.

But to get a relationship sex quicker is generally better. Unless you can keep her attracted you need sex quicker.

I think CJ's mix is superior for a Girl Friend. Or Nude Alpha, Cohesion and Beta - Nol. Those two are my top dogs for clingy girls.

After three to five long exposures to the Xist mix, she is hooked. They SOB will seal the sex deal.

01-06-2014 1:03 AM
Thanks given by sushi, Mars82, seeusmile, ZB pmones, DWR, Khan Solo, Falcon, NikkiReloaded
Lach
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

01-06-2014 1:21 AM

So you're saying start with CJ's combo and then switch to a none mix fairly quickly?

Didn't mean to hijack the thread or anything, but my thinking behind the Xist was for use in the classroom at uni. Won't have much time for a life outside of school for a while, and I figured the Xist would do well with repeated exposures that that kind of situation would allow me.

Own:

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 1:21 AM by Lach.)
01-06-2014 1:21 AM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1625 thanks in 692 posts

01-06-2014 1:27 AM

You still need to get her attention.

Impi Red, if it comes back, will get her attention.

Nude Alpha and Taboo gets her attention.

Xist and Taboo will get her attention.

After a few classroom exposure she should be hooked.

Go to hand out, wear SOB in place of Taboo, sleep with her. She then rationalizes why she liked you in the first plae and puts logic to the emotions phero's caused.

Then go back to the original mix, and let the relationship progress. Maybe cohesion after a while to give her the fall for you vibes.

01-06-2014 1:27 AM
Thanks given by whisper
Lach
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

01-06-2014 1:41 AM

Sounds like good cause for me to order some SOB, then. Can't imagine there are too many sprays in this 0.034 fl sample. Thanks for the advice. Smile

Own:

01-06-2014 1:41 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2035
Thanks received:
1845 thanks in 889 posts

01-06-2014 1:51 AM

Great one Kimba!

Lach, if your intent is for a long term relationship, then I would suggest using XiSt or Cohesion (assuming that you are not adverse to androstadienone) first solo for a week or two. This will give you the opportunity to see what the product does first. A plus here is that while you are getting familiar with the product, you are slowly using it for what it was intended for...that is to create an emotional interest in the girl that you are interested in. After she has been "hooked," you can then add Taboo and/or Love Boat to put in that slight sexual vibe. Then if you're ready to go all the way, Evolve (based on my experience) or SOB or Domination (based on the experience of others). There are products from other vendors that could work as well, but since this is a PheromoneXS thread, I'm limiting my suggestions to Steve's products.

All the best on your quest.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-06-2014 1:51 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Taboo and Xist back to effective xsinasia 3 1,070 06-27-2016 6:15 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  PheromoneXS & Taboo + Xist at work leon52 12 4,740 01-20-2015 7:54 AM
Last Post: Paradox
  quick take on these three: Evolve, Taboo, XiSt ? Jaromil 6 4,593 02-09-2014 9:28 PM
Last Post: Mars82