Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Xist vs Taboo?
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 477
Thanks received:
562 thanks in 315 posts

RE: Xist vs Taboo?
04-23-2015 8:05 PM

Throw a spray of Connections on to either your Taboo or Xist to spike the bonding level.
I wouldn't go over 2 sprays of Connections personally because in my cases seems to create too much comfort, introversion to some degree, dull emotions, less playful, bit more serious vibe. Can overwhelm a combo if not careful. ex: 1 spray of taboo to 2 connections, connections will override most of taboo's nice flirty vibe.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2015 8:06 PM by XyzN.)
04-23-2015 8:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 47 posts

04-24-2015 1:00 AM

True sauce, i can't do much in the way of taking the reigns, for various reasons, but those are things i plan to take care of soon as opportunity deems fit. But along with that, I'd like to get the bakl rolling. I see value in this relationship mainly because of what i know i can bring to the table, and because of how well we co.pliment each other. I would even go far as to say that there will never be a more fitting partner for a Capricorn, than another intelligent Capricorn. The synergy between us two, given thsg we have learned to coexist for more than 4 years without arguments is a testament to that. but beyond that i don't merely seek to control a relationship as much as make the right choices controling myself and my actions around her. So far i have done just that, and ive begun looking into kino mixing suggestions. But from my own standpoint XiSt works as intended and im a happy camper. Taboo is also just as it's named, Mr. All Purpose.

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
04-24-2015 1:00 AM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks received:
69 thanks in 47 posts

04-24-2015 1:05 AM

As for connections, i dont do more than 1 spray or i get all talkative And start sharing things i may not want to share just yet. but connections and XiSt do work pretty well, and it's even better when adding Ascend And Taboo. But i was thinking, could SOB replace Ascend In a XiSt+Taboo+Ascend+Connections mix? Or would it OD me? Or is it overkill with Taboo and XiSt?

pherosloth

Driving the mone car is pretty awesome, its got perks like none other. But if there is anything to gain from pheromones, it is important that we familiarize ourselves with individual components that go into making the mone car.

For what if all our vendors disappeared into mone heaven? Would we be able to make that car again, or would it go vintage?

PheroslothParatrooper
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2015 1:05 AM by pherosloth.)
04-24-2015 1:05 AM
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 26 posts

06-05-2015 10:06 AM

has anyone ever tested connection for the deep connection effect/ Odyssey for spacy/ and xist.. to keep away from the friendzone?.. I only have xist to test out as a solo but wondering if anyones tested such a combo?..

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
06-05-2015 10:06 AM
pherosloth
pherosloth

Rep Post

Thanks received:
69 thanks in 47 posts

06-05-2015 11:45 AM

Connections does make conversation a little deeper, but it matters in how you guide it, as with any conversation it can go deep, but its not so much the depth connections allows but rather how much it disinhibits to allow those deeper connections to happen. People are weird, and are willing to bottle shit up even if it hurts them, but connections helps to ease that vocal inhibition.

Xist works great, and from my experience is best to use spmething to follow up after exposures to XiSt or the effects won't stick around for long. People's opinions are always going to settle like dust, and it would be a waste ofnproduct to continue using it even past the best point of observational usage. If you keep using it, you never let any impression sit and that could be as bad as not having left any impression at all, no bueno if you wosh to make a mark.

PheroslothParatrooper
06-05-2015 11:45 AM

lost_summertime
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 127
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 33 posts

05-28-2016 11:04 PM

just made a comparsion of Xist and Taboo oils.
30 drops: Xist ~0.8ml | Taboo ~1.8ml
i hope there is no need to use more of Xist just because drops are smaller?

05-28-2016 11:04 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
319 thanks in 237 posts

05-29-2016 3:51 AM

(05-28-2016 11:04 PM)lost_summertime Wrote:  just made a comparsion of Xist and Taboo oils.
30 drops: Xist ~0.8ml | Taboo ~1.8ml
i hope there is no need to use more of Xist just because drops are smaller?

I thought euro drops should have the same volume.confused Maybe his bottle supplier sucks or it was intentionally made that way.I think you should ask them.
05-29-2016 3:51 AM
lost_summertime
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 127
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 33 posts

05-31-2016 10:54 AM

droppers are the same, but Taboo is more oily, richer in texture, so it makes a bigger drop (more ml) to fall Smile

it is ok, just wanted to share this fact, i think Steve calculated everything.

i do not want to ruin whole bottle with a scent maybe i will not like later - so made some test bottles with a little juice for scent experiments and noticed how Xist and Taboo drops are different.
05-31-2016 10:54 AM
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1039
Thanks received:
728 thanks in 267 posts

06-10-2016 8:55 PM

(06-05-2015 10:06 AM)heey85 Wrote:  has anyone ever tested connection for the deep connection effect/ Odyssey for spacy/ and xist.. to keep away from the friendzone?.. I only have xist to test out as a solo but wondering if anyones tested such a combo?..

I've had deep interesting,intelligent conversations with debate, purely profound and enriching thought provoking wee hour talks exacerbated by using 'Connections' with 'Love Boat' and alchohol. Female friend, no joke. Mentally sexual. I was aroused for days in after thought and mental rehearsal. I don't remember the ratio I used. I wish I could have put my friend's personality in someone elses body. :-) I could have done something, but I put her in the friendzone (it was hard that night to resist) but she turned me on. If that can make sense.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 8:58 PM by Androcles.)
06-10-2016 8:55 PM
Thanks given by Shyguy1337

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Taboo and Xist back to effective xsinasia 3 1,070 06-27-2016 6:15 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  PheromoneXS & Taboo + Xist at work leon52 12 4,738 01-20-2015 7:54 AM
Last Post: Paradox
  quick take on these three: Evolve, Taboo, XiSt ? Jaromil 6 4,593 02-09-2014 9:28 PM
Last Post: Mars82