Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PheromoneXS & Taboo + Xist at work
leon52
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

PheromoneXS & Taboo + Xist at work
01-14-2015 8:20 PM

So I recently decided to try out my first products purchased from PXS, those being Taboo and Xist, both in the FXS scent. My first thoughts after receiving the products is that Steve is probably a dude I'd like to buy some beers. He writes me a note on the receipt thanking me for buying his product along with adding a big smiley face. Oh, and also sends a mini-bag of M&M's with the purchase. Yes, that is a little weird, but also very funny and likeable.

The products came in mini-spray dispensers made of plastic, which I actually prefer in case I drop them, I won't be out $30. The first knock I could find against them is the scent. FXS is very citrus-like, the kind you smell when cutting open a lemon. Having smelled Nobility from my friend who turned me onto mones, which I wasn't a fan of, I have come to the conclusion that PXS probably isn't the best company for having great smelling mone cologne. It's not bad, but there are better ones on the scent front. Thankfully, that's not why I purchased them.

The first day at work, I applied two sprays of Taboo to my throat, and two sprays of Xist behind my ears. There was a noticeable difference in my day...lol. It seemed that ta good amount of women (Over 30) and girls (Under 30) appeared much more flirty. Contrary to some reports I've read, they weren't trying like hell to get my attention, but there were IOI's (Looks, smiles, asking how my day was) and the ones I did converse with seemed very into our conversation in a flirtacious way.

I'm not sure if this is the 'reset' of Xist, or Taboo's Sexual/Social mix, put I definitely feel this is a worthy mix to purchase.
01-14-2015 8:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

RE: PheromoneXS & Taboo + Xist at work
01-14-2015 9:45 PM

Nice report. This combo is very potent. Try this combo a couple time a week but try the Xist by itself more so. Also try both products for a while by there self to see what each product does and how it reacts with you.
01-14-2015 9:45 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-15-2015 11:27 AM

hmmm interesting ive always viewed fxs as more of a clean scent i cant really smell anything citrusy in there, I wonder if you have the wrong scent or do I just have a weird nose?
01-15-2015 11:27 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-15-2015 11:53 AM

(01-14-2015 9:45 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Nice report. This combo is very potent. Try this combo a couple time a week but try the Xist by itself more so. Also try both products for a while by there self to see what each product does and how it reacts with you.

You beat me to it SeekingSuccess. Combos seems to be the first thing that noobs do nowadays.

Well, whatever. As long as they are having fun. Who knows...they may just discover something important....one day.
01-15-2015 11:53 AM

D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

01-15-2015 12:01 PM

(01-15-2015 11:27 AM)Vinzanity Wrote:  hmmm interesting ive always viewed fxs as more of a clean scent i cant really smell anything citrusy in there, I wonder if you have the wrong scent or do I just have a weird nose?

I don't like the smell of FXS either. It sometimes makes me nauseous.

What would be a good cover cologne?
01-15-2015 12:01 PM
leon52
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-15-2015 3:42 PM

(01-15-2015 11:53 AM)Paradox Wrote:  You beat me to it SeekingSuccess. Combos seems to be the first thing that noobs do nowadays.

Well, whatever. As long as they are having fun. Who knows...they may just discover something important....one day.

I've been using mones for 2 years now, so do me a favor and keep the noob comments to yourself please. I prefer to try them both together, to see optimal results, then seperate to see which does the most damage when compared to the best results. Different process, same outcome.

(01-15-2015 12:01 PM)D'man Wrote:  
(01-15-2015 11:27 AM)Vinzanity Wrote:  hmmm interesting ive always viewed fxs as more of a clean scent i cant really smell anything citrusy in there, I wonder if you have the wrong scent or do I just have a weird nose?

I don't like the smell of FXS either. It sometimes makes me nauseous.

Aqua Di Gio for FXS scent. Both are citrus-like.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2015 3:44 PM by leon52.)
01-15-2015 3:42 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

01-15-2015 7:03 PM

I get all of my stuff unscented - if I want a scent, I'll use my own cover, and it works great.

I'm the kinda guy who's gotta do thing big, and from all angles - so I've combo'd the shit out of 'mones thinkin' more is better. I did the reverse process, like you were alluding to, Leon. With Xist, I've found with girls you already know, it works better alone or with some A-1, than in combos. It's all depends on the specifics of the situation, though. What drives me nuts is that the only person I really care how 'mones affect her, I get such infrequent opportunities that it drives me fuckin' nuts on what to wear for the most effect. Anyway, now I'm beginning to sound like a thread hijacker, so I'm just gonna stop now. :-)

My Journal
01-15-2015 7:03 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-16-2015 8:06 AM

(01-15-2015 3:42 PM)leon52 Wrote:  I've been using mones for 2 years now, so do me a favor and keep the noob comments to yourself please. I prefer to try them both together, to see optimal results, then seperate to see which does the most damage when compared to the best results. Different process, same outcome.

Using pheromones for 2 years? I've been using them for 20 years. I've been posting about pheromones for 5 years. I have over 800 posts combined on 2 pheromone forums.

You have 4 posts here.

Anyway, good luck and take care.
01-16-2015 8:06 AM

leon52
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-16-2015 1:41 PM

(01-16-2015 8:06 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Using pheromones for 2 years? I've been using them for 20 years. I've been posting about pheromones for 5 years. I have over 800 posts combined on 2 pheromone forums.

You have 4 posts here.

Anyway, good luck and take care.

20 years--whooptee doo. It only takes a couple weeks to learn all you need to about mones, application, testing...etc. Yes, I'm new to this site, but that doesn't mean I'm new to mones. My point is if you have nothing to add to the topic, stay out of the thread.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015 1:42 PM by leon52.)
01-16-2015 1:41 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-16-2015 3:16 PM

(01-16-2015 1:41 PM)leon52 Wrote:  It only takes a couple weeks to learn all you need to about mones, application, testing...etc.

Just a little info. Not for everyone because some people have learned everything about pheromones in a few weeks.

This is for someone who doesn't know everything.

The whole point of this post is to point out that 2 sprays from 2 different products may be too much.

Each Vendor makes each of his products as a standalone. We as users mix products because we are not satisfied with the results of the standalone.

When you mix 2 products you are no longer testing product A or product B. You are testing product AB because the products are mixed together.

for example, if you say you are testing Alpha Androstenol but you add Beta Androstenol to it the Alpha Androstenol will not show it's true solo properties. Neither will the Beta Androstenol. You will be testing a mixture of the two. The mixture of these two pheromone molecule produces a response that is different from wearing either one solo.

Each Vendor product is made with it's own balanced (hopefully) levels of chemicals. A product that claims to cause bonding and deeper conversation may have a 80%-20% Beta to Alpha Nol ratio. Adding in a second may change the ratio and therefore the reaction from people.

Vendors do not make products to be mixed. We as users mix products out of frustration. We are hoping for better results. We are looking for that Love Potion #9 and no one is producing it.

However, in mixing two products we are throwing off balanced ratios and wearing too much of certain pheromones. If both the products you are wearing contain 25 mcg's Arone per spray the at 2 sprays of each product you can end up wearing 100 mcg's of Arone. It could also be the case that both products contain 10 mcg's of Androstenone per spray.

People can mix what they want and buy what they want and wear what they want but 100 mcg's of Arone is alot to wear as is 30 mcg's of Androstenone.

(01-16-2015 1:41 PM)leon52 Wrote:  My point is if you have nothing to add to the topic, stay out of the thread.

You can't tell me where & what I can post.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015 3:17 PM by Paradox.)
01-16-2015 3:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Taboo and Xist back to effective xsinasia 3 2,387 06-27-2016 7:15 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Xist vs Taboo? examine 88 52,873 06-10-2016 9:55 PM
Last Post: Androcles
  Xist, Tabo or Cohesion for work? kudava 7 4,290 03-29-2014 10:08 PM
Last Post: kudava
  quick take on these three: Evolve, Taboo, XiSt ? Jaromil 6 6,291 02-09-2014 10:28 PM
Last Post: Mars82