Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PheromoneXS & Taboo + Xist at work
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 276
Thanks received:
517 thanks in 268 posts

RE: PheromoneXS & Taboo + Xist at work
01-16-2015 2:31 PM

(01-16-2015 2:16 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Just a little info. Not for everyone because some people have learned everything about pheromones in a few weeks.

This is for someone who doesn't know everything.

The whole point of this post is to point out that 2 sprays from 2 different products may be too much.

Each Vendor makes each of his products as a standalone. We as users mix products because we are not satisfied with the results of the standalone.

When you mix 2 products you are no longer testing product A or product B. You are testing product AB because the products are mixed together.

for example, if you say you are testing Alpha Androstenol but you add Beta Androstenol to it the Alpha Androstenol will not show it's true solo properties. Neither will the Beta Androstenol. You will be testing a mixture of the two. The mixture of these two pheromone molecule produces a response that is different from wearing either one solo.

Each Vendor product is made with it's own balanced (hopefully) levels of chemicals. A product that claims to cause bonding and deeper conversation may have a 80%-20% Beta to Alpha Nol ratio. Adding in a second may change the ratio and therefore the reaction from people.

Vendors do not make products to be mixed. We as users mix products out of frustration. We are hoping for better results. We are looking for that Love Potion #9 and no one is producing it.

However, in mixing two products we are throwing off balanced ratios and wearing too much of certain pheromones. If both the products you are wearing contain 25 mcg's Arone per spray the at 2 sprays of each product you can end up wearing 100 mcg's of Arone. It could also be the case that both products contain 10 mcg's of Androstenone per spray.

People can mix what they want and buy what they want and wear what they want but 100 mcg's of Arone is alot to wear as is 30 mcg's of Androstenone.

(01-16-2015 12:41 PM)leon52 Wrote:  My point is if you have nothing to add to the topic, stay out of the thread.
You can't tell me where & what I can post.

I think this post is worth its weight in gold. Any COMBO will absolutely have different affects than a standalone - but looking at it said this way adds a nice perspective.

I didn't know how powerful Xist is as a standalone until I stopped using it mixed with a 'lil this, a 'lil that. Glad I tried it alone, for sure. Does that mean it doesn't have a place in combos? No.

I plan on throwin' NA together with A-1 and XS106b (Barely Legal) tonight for dinner and a party afterward. Why? 'Cuz I don't care for NA A-1 or NA alone so far. I've tested them numerous times. So, in the name of testing...I'm testing NA at 3 drops, A-1 at 20-30 mcg, and BL sample spray at 3 sprays. Hope it's fun.

Pheromone XS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination
Sprays: Xist, SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE
Samples: Celebrity (gone), Barely Legal, Ascend, Thinker

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Bad Wolf

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: Escape The Friendzone
Oils: A1 50mcg/drop
Sample: Aura of Amity

Androtics Direct
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty, MX297, P96

LaCroy
New Pheromone Additive

Apex
Products: Imprint, Core
Samples: Titan (gone)

Wish List
Grail of Affection, X22, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, SXD-9
01-16-2015 2:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Paradox
Paradox
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 74
Thanks received:
525 thanks in 173 posts

01-16-2015 2:44 PM

(01-16-2015 2:31 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  I think this post is worth its weight in gold.

Thank you.
01-16-2015 2:44 PM
Paradox
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 74
Thanks received:
525 thanks in 173 posts

01-20-2015 7:54 AM

(01-15-2015 10:53 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Combos seems to be the first thing that noobs do nowadays.

Well, whatever. As long as they are having fun. Who knows...they may just discover something important....one day.

I am as many posters know very blunt and very truthful.

I was a moderator and should know better than to call other posters names even a name like "noob".

My frustration comes from my hard work. I've studied pheromones voraciously for 6 years and I still feel like I've only scratched the surface. I've been testing Putatives and pheromone mixes for many years now. Having been a PUA for 20 years I have honed my behavior observation skills and applied that knowledge to pheromone testing.

Users making combos is where the most important discoveries in the pheromone world have come from. Users making combo's is where Nude Alpha by LAL came from. Nude Alpha is Nude + Primitive.

This was sent out by LoveScent in their January 17th MLK Day email--"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

So go on, keep making combos and ignore the wizard behind the curtain.
01-20-2015 7:54 AM
Thanks given by RTBoss, Khan Solo

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xist vs Taboo? examine 82 13,513 04-24-2015 1:05 AM
Last Post: pherosloth
  Xist, Tabo or Cohesion for work? kudava 7 1,287 03-29-2014 9:08 PM
Last Post: kudava
  quick take on these three: Evolve, Taboo, XiSt ? Jaromil 6 1,791 02-09-2014 9:28 PM
Last Post: Mars82