Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Xist vs Taboo?
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2035
Thanks received:
1845 thanks in 889 posts

RE: Xist vs Taboo?
12-17-2013 12:18 AM

(12-16-2013 11:59 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  It is because the two together are amazing. Whatever is in Xist on its own I'm soso with it but when its paired with something, hell almost anything, it seems to make that product better.

They're different products don't have that many similarities as far as I can tell or what I've read. Why should I lie to people and tell them one is better then the other(they're different and both good) when they make a great marriage together

Each product does very well solo. But XiSt seems to boost other products when used in combo. I don't know why this is, but it works well for me and for some others.
(12-17-2013 12:05 AM)cjw255 Wrote:  You're missing out big time with the love boat xist combo. You really should try them together, its the big rage in the XS community. I THINK I might have been the first person or one of the first that started xist/lb/taboo but I didn't think that was such a hard combo to figure out so I'm sure someone did it before me. so yea 2 xist 1 love boat 1 taboo or 2 xist 1-2 love boat. Always 2 sprays xist. 3 is usually overkill and not needed.

+1 on this. I was about to give the same reply.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 12:20 AM by Mars82.)
12-17-2013 12:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by sushi, cjw255

leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
497 thanks in 252 posts

12-17-2013 12:40 AM

i use 3-4 sprays 2 weeks straight to see it max potential.i recommend 2 shots or 3 shots max.it's a natural attractant,not slap in your face like AV or New Pheromone Additive.but too much xist the disinhibition effect is kinda overwhelming,it will confuse your targets.not good at all if you know what i mean,and it contain just a little bit of Androstenone.btw steve use a truck load of mones in his formulas and i think he use more DPG in his alcohol blends than other alcohol blends from other companies.i apply it over lanolin lotion and after 8 hrs it still hit hard
12-17-2013 12:40 AM
Thanks given by Mars82
examine
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
109 thanks in 40 posts

12-17-2013 2:42 AM

(12-17-2013 12:40 AM)leon333 Wrote:  i use 3-4 sprays 2 weeks straight to see it max potential.i recommend 2 shots or 3 shots max.it's a natural attractant,not slap in your face like AV or New Pheromone Additive.but too much xist the disinhibition effect is kinda overwhelming,it will confuse your targets.not good at all if you know what i mean,and it contain just a little bit of Androstenone.btw steve use a truck load of mones in his formulas and i think he use more DPG in his alcohol blends than other alcohol blends from other companies.i apply it over lanolin lotion and after 8 hrs it still hit hard
3 sprays of?

edit: nevermind. I read back.

so you guys recommend 2 sprays of both as a base?

nice, have anyone used either or with New Pheromone Additive? I use New Pheromone Additive and this thing has gotten me so many make out sessions at bars its crazy, but you can easily OD and have people run. Im taking a break from it as a base and want to use it as something that will heat up an all in one.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 2:45 AM by examine.)
12-17-2013 2:42 AM
examine
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
109 thanks in 40 posts

12-17-2013 2:57 AM

(12-17-2013 12:05 AM)cjw255 Wrote:  You're missing out big time with the love boat xist combo. You really should try them together, its the big rage in the XS community. I THINK I might have been the first person or one of the first that started xist/lb/taboo but I didn't think that was such a hard combo to figure out so I'm sure someone did it before me. so yea 2 xist 1 love boat 1 taboo or 2 xist 1-2 love boat. Always 2 sprays xist. 3 is usually overkill and not needed.
the problem is I dont like wearing a whole mess of all in ones because they'll change the dynamics of each other. people tend to focus on the main ingredient but not the lesser ones that build up when you add other products which have similar make up.

for example taboo might have (just an example) 10mcg -none, 5 mcg -Androsterone, 5 mcg Beta Androstenol, 5mcg Alpha Androstenol

xist might have 10mcg Androsterone, 10 mcg Beta Androstenol, 10 mcg Alpha Androstenol. what you dont realize now is that you're wearing 15 mcg of Alpha Androstenol, 15 mcg of Beta Androstenol, with only 10 mcg of -none. you see?

I like to wear all in ones and then stir them with single sprays, like adding New Pheromone Additive to AMMO, because ammo is very low in -none, its a way to turn it up a notch.

xist, taboo AND love boat, sounds like an overload of socials that faze out the little -none that is even in this mix. I meann it doesnt help to try it out, maybe Ill get a small bottle just to give it a whirl, but it doesnt seem like a signature that fits me, I tend to like very sexual mixes, I mean like in your face heavy sexual, not so much social, my character is very extrovert, so I kinda dont need them. when I do wear socials, it tends to be the more intimate ones that make for deeper conversations cause I have a tendency of having ADHD when Im around loads of people, I take flight lol.
12-17-2013 2:57 AM
Thanks given by Falcon, AMANKIND
shakes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
131 thanks in 63 posts

12-17-2013 4:03 PM

Examine, you should definitely try it anyway. Love Boat only has a few molecules in it and it adds a nice disinhibiting effect to what you are wearing. I get what you're saying, but there isn't really any molecule overlap with these three and you'll never know how it works unless you try it. Love Boat is generally seen (since it's AD days) as a mix that generates dirty talk. That it does. Smile
12-17-2013 4:03 PM
Thanks given by examine, sushi

examine
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
109 thanks in 40 posts

12-19-2013 11:35 PM

(12-17-2013 4:03 PM)shakes Wrote:  Examine, you should definitely try it anyway. Love Boat only has a few molecules in it and it adds a nice disinhibiting effect to what you are wearing. I get what you're saying, but there isn't really any molecule overlap with these three and you'll never know how it works unless you try it. Love Boat is generally seen (since it's AD days) as a mix that generates dirty talk. That it does. Smile

what effects do you get with Love Boat on its on?
12-19-2013 11:35 PM
shakes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
131 thanks in 63 posts

12-20-2013 3:56 PM

(12-19-2013 11:35 PM)examine Wrote:  what effects do you get with Love Boat on its on?
On it's own it seems to invoke sexual conversation and fearlessness from me and others around. Steve has called it "The Innuendo Generation Machine." It's like it gives off an aura of relaxed sexual magnetism and people seem to *need* to approach and talk to you playfully.
12-20-2013 3:56 PM
Thanks given by examine
examine
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
109 thanks in 40 posts

12-21-2013 3:16 PM

(12-20-2013 3:56 PM)shakes Wrote:  On it's own it seems to invoke sexual conversation and fearlessness from me and others around. Steve has called it "The Innuendo Generation Machine." It's like it gives off an aura of relaxed sexual magnetism and people seem to *need* to approach and talk to you playfully.
niiiice. interesting. whats the difference between taboo and love boat? they sound similar.
12-21-2013 3:16 PM
Perception
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 24 posts

01-05-2014 6:57 PM

This thread along with a few others convinced me to buy both XiSt and Taboo, can't wait to get them.

Already have a plan for a use of the XiSt along with CORE whenever that arrives.

Pheromones owned:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf (scented), NUDE, Aqua Vitae, Androstadienone 5mg/10ml, Bad Wolf, Max T-150, OVERDOSE, Voodoo
PheromoneXS: Taboo, XiSt, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, 3x Bliss, Odyssey, Connections(FXS), Desire Me Oil(FXS), Status Booster, Approach Confidence, Summer Daze, Flirt, Connections(15ml), Love Boat, 2x Celebrity, Vibes(15ml), XiSt(30ml), Love Boat(30ml)
Alpha Dream: Glace(EtOH - FB), License to Kill, Glace (Si - FB)
Androdics Direct: A314 Spray 1.32A, P102

(not included various samples)
Inside the doors of Perception
01-05-2014 6:57 PM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1625 thanks in 692 posts

01-05-2014 10:54 PM

Taboo is fun, like Impi or Ammo, works great but low None. It is too soft for me, I like L2K, SOB, Domination, etc.

I use 3x Taboo. I have more fun with a half Drop Domination and two Taboo. Then things get interesting.

Taboo is some status, some sexual, light social.

Love Boat, XS 111, is more social. I had my GF's mom make some very off color and out of character sexual comments about and around me. Her husband was not the biggest fan.

Taboo gets the occasions sheepish look. Not Deer in the headlights, but it works a wee bit.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
01-05-2014 10:54 PM
Thanks given by ZB pmones, Mars82, NikkiReloaded

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Taboo and Xist back to effective xsinasia 3 1,070 06-27-2016 6:15 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  PheromoneXS & Taboo + Xist at work leon52 12 4,740 01-20-2015 7:54 AM
Last Post: Paradox
  quick take on these three: Evolve, Taboo, XiSt ? Jaromil 6 4,593 02-09-2014 9:28 PM
Last Post: Mars82