Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Well, that was rude of Steve to do but funny.
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

Sad Well, that was rude of Steve to do but funny.
05-11-2010 2:18 PM

I got negative repped by SteveO on a comment I posted to DssMaster about doing something by email instead of using the Androtics PM system to do it with. Dss basically posted a message stating for users to PM him if they want to know about better places to buy pheromones from, so I basically just posted a reply stating him to do it in an email instead so he won't get banned since I was just watching out for him. Well, unfortunately someone didn't like it and negative repped me, but the negative rep isn't the bad thing. I could care less about a negative rep, it's the fact that Steve did it after I show how much I care for Androtics by pushing them with hard love worrisome. Also the fact that he said he'd tell Jasmin on me. WTF? I was just warning the kid is all, or guy not sure how old Dss is.

Well, anyway I'm not posting this to complain per say, but more for the reason that I can't believe someone I care for took this small something in such a negative way. Like if I meant malice by posting that, geez. Sucks.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010 2:19 PM by mikotorocks714.)
05-11-2010 2:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 173
Thanks received:
303 thanks in 145 posts

RE: Well, that was rude of Steve to do but funny.
05-11-2010 2:33 PM

You just got your first taste of why there are so many of us here Miko. Dodgy Don't let it get you down.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-11-2010 2:33 PM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

05-11-2010 2:40 PM

(05-11-2010 2:33 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  You just got your first taste of why there are so many of us here Miko. Dodgy Don't let it get you down.

Yeah, and yet there I go still defending AD even after the neg rep all while also trying to defend my self by explaining my reason. Blah, when will I learn...
05-11-2010 2:40 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
303 thanks in 145 posts

05-11-2010 2:43 PM

Yeah, I saw your defense of all the out of stock items. I've always loved their products but because I got frustrated waiting, I've broadened my horizons and found other companies that I also really like who's products are available. (Seriously, try FTL from Paradise 7). :good3:

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-11-2010 2:43 PM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

05-11-2010 3:22 PM

I agree, I'm definitely going to save my pennies and finally try out Paradise 7 and LA. Feck this man, try to defend a company you love and a guy from getting banned and all you get is an angry person 'cause of your doing so. Meh...
05-11-2010 3:22 PM

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
303 thanks in 145 posts

05-11-2010 3:25 PM

As far as bang for the buck, try Diane's stuff. They are about the same price as the MX's from AD but WOW! Very nice. Mrgreen (I love the MX's but I can actually GET Feel The Love and Down, Girl!)

05-11-2010 3:25 PM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

05-11-2010 3:27 PM

I'll definitely try Down, Girl. That's one that I've been wanting to try along with LA's Dirty clone.
05-11-2010 3:27 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 855
Thanks received:
2202 thanks in 1056 posts

05-11-2010 4:42 PM

I'm not siding with Androtics here, as it's become all to clear that the only reason their forum exists is to sell THEIR products, not for research, not for love, not for making the world a better place, as they love to claim!

But, I can see their side in this: A member posted and told others that they should PM him and he'd tell them about better places to buy pheromones was definitely something that Androtics wouldn't tolerate.

Had you told him that PM'ing members about other places to buy pheromones was probably against their policy, I'm sure you wouldn't have been negged, and might have even got a thank you for. But, telling him to e-mail instead so he wouldn't get banned, says that you were just trying to show him how to do it without getting caught.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
05-11-2010 4:42 PM
Thanks given by mikotorocks714, renny, Pheroquirk
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

05-11-2010 4:57 PM

You're right Mark, that's what came to mind only after it was too late. Eh, well what can I do now? The damage has been done, so I'll just drop it. No reason to play a blame game, it was my fault I'll admit for not wording it differently but as I mentioned I didn't realize this until it was too late so all I will say is "my bad." :s

I did go back and changed my wording, too late I'm sure but figured it was the best I could do.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010 5:03 PM by mikotorocks714.)
05-11-2010 4:57 PM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
219 thanks in 162 posts

05-11-2010 5:32 PM

I am sorry this happened to you Miko. I think it was probably the wording as well and the mentioning of getting banned if you talk about other companies.

I am very disappointed and surprised about quite a few things that have been going on over there.

I read a post stating they did away with Androstadienone because women were buying it in bulk to try to depress men. That is the biggest crock of shit I have ever heard in my life. I know MH stated it during his sociopathpathic paraniod episode but I have more then one PM (copied and saved) indicating the patent and not being able to use it in a mix so its not cost effective for them to sell and keep in stock since they are testing molecules for mixes. Its also posted in various places on the forum. That is a much more logical explanation then telling a story they have absolutely no proof of.

I just dont get it..............Really the more they sling mud the more faith I lose in them. I wish they would stop it.

Tisha
05-11-2010 5:32 PM
Thanks given by mikotorocks714, Snoopyace, Pheroquirk

Share This Thread