Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Well, that was rude of Steve to do but funny.
renny
Via Satellite

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
216 thanks in 103 posts

RE: Well, that was rude of Steve to do but funny.
05-12-2010 2:21 PM

Yetis, what is this member status thing you speak of? I hadn't been over there in months but you peak my curiosity so I logged onto the smartmones store but couldn't find anything about member status. Just wondering what it is.

EDIT: Sorry for the thread jack Miko. It's too bad you got the neg from Steve, that seems so out of character for him, but what do I know?

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
05-12-2010 2:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
94 thanks in 62 posts

05-12-2010 2:38 PM

(05-12-2010 4:04 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Every one of there products can cause adverse effects if misused. TAF is highly dangerous IMO.

Could you elaborate on that please? Especially about why you hold the opinion that TAF is highly dangerous.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
05-12-2010 2:38 PM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

05-12-2010 2:55 PM

Oiii, now my posts have to be approved by Steve before appearing in the mens section. Ahhh, sucks LOL. Better to not post period then he, he.

Anywhoo, I can also say that P79 has the ability to be bad if used in the wrong conditions for example when wearing it one time it caused me to have a little depression breakdown which before the application I was able to hide well/control. So ever since then I've been afraid to wear P79 LOL.
05-12-2010 2:55 PM
andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

05-12-2010 3:09 PM

(05-12-2010 1:14 PM)mikotorocks714 Wrote:  "After everything Androtics has done for you..."
What about everything YOU have done for Androtics? I was given a similar spiel which is what prompted my actions from leaving their site. They made a mistake, when I called them on it, first I was treated like an idiot and told I was wrong. I showed them proof I was correct and even pointed out how I was being treated like someone who is dumb, which I am not. I never got another response. I guess they figure they will just ignore me and I will go away..... Which I did Smile Over $69, they lost a customer that spent on average $150 a month there. I do not get it at all.

Sorry to hear your tale Miko. That place had my heart, but I cannot stand by them or their actions anymore.
05-12-2010 3:09 PM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

05-12-2010 3:42 PM

(05-12-2010 3:09 PM)andrew88777 Wrote:  What about everything YOU have done for Androtics? I was given a similar spiel which is what prompted my actions from leaving their site. They made a mistake, when I called them on it, first I was treated like an idiot and told I was wrong. I showed them proof I was correct and even pointed out how I was being treated like someone who is dumb, which I am not. I never got another response. I guess they figure they will just ignore me and I will go away..... Which I did Smile Over $69, they lost a customer that spent on average $150 a month there. I do not get it at all.

Sorry to hear your tale Miko. That place had my heart, but I cannot stand by them or their actions anymore.

Sorry to hear that andrew, I can assure you that you're definitely not dumb. From reading your posts you come off as a very smart guy so they're crazy if they think that they're going to fool you.

Unfortunately I have also heard that same spiel before, it happened when I didn't know that it was also wrong to talk about other sites through PM. Basically what happened was that one time when jessiejester was asking where all the veterans have gone in one of his posts I had then PMd him telling him that they went to pherotruth.com. Well, he never got that message and instead I got in trouble for it and had him say the same thing. "After everything Michael has done for you." It was something along those lines, but thing is I really didn't know that it was also considered spam to PM about places like pherotruth.com so I had to explain my self and luckily that kept me from getting banned. However, why go so far as to ban someone for telling a phero friend where all the vets went?

He basically kind of thought that I was trying to spam, but after explaining my self he understood. I just don't know though, AD is so mysterious and I don't get them or how they handle things. I wish I could say that this would be my last time ever obtaining pheromones from them but unfortunately I've been having a streak of bad luck ever since my mom passed away and now eventually my grandmother so pheromones should be the last thing I should worry about or spend money on. There are many places that I really want to buy from though, and LAL is definitely one of the companies I want to try to buy from eventually. And finally also be able to purchase Alpha7 which I've wanted for quite awhile now.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 3:43 PM by mikotorocks714.)
05-12-2010 3:42 PM

andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

05-12-2010 4:07 PM

Miko I am sorry about your troubles, out of everyone that stayed at AD, you were all abou them! Posting like a champion! I am suprised they would ever doubt you! We will never understand AD.... I am ok with the situation. It is what it is. I do not NEED to buy anything from them. I have everything I need to last almost forever (5 bottles of A314), and like you said there are many other companies to choose from. I have purchased from Liquid Alchemy Labs, good company. I have purchased from Diane, Paradise7, loving her stuff. I also really like knowing what pheromones I am using. Not just that its some Putative that I will never know the name of!
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 4:08 PM by andrew88777.)
05-12-2010 4:07 PM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

05-12-2010 4:29 PM

Agreed! Definitely have to finally venture off to other pheromone waters. I'm sure I've been missing out on a lot of gems.
05-12-2010 4:29 PM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

05-12-2010 4:40 PM

Ah, crap I just thought of something. Now I can't even get points, because I tried posting in the intro section but my posts are pretty much being moderated in every section. Fuck, I guess now I do have to save up real money for pheromones. Undecided
05-12-2010 4:40 PM
andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

05-12-2010 4:43 PM

All of your posts are being Moderated?? I am sure if you asked Steve, they would stop the moderation. That is a little silly.

(05-12-2010 4:40 PM)mikotorocks714 Wrote:  Ah, crap I just thought of something. Now I can't even get points, because I tried posting in the intro section but my posts are pretty much being moderated in every section. Fuck, I guess now I do have to save up real money for pheromones. Undecided
05-12-2010 4:43 PM

mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

05-12-2010 4:53 PM

Naw, I don't think he's too fond of me anymore so I just PMd him asking him to delete my forum account. However, that's being moderated too as it's not in the sent box yet. Dodgy
05-12-2010 4:53 PM

Share This Thread