Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Well, that was rude of Steve to do but funny.
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

RE: Well, that was rude of Steve to do but funny.
05-11-2010 5:45 PM

(05-11-2010 5:32 PM)Tisha Wrote:  I am sorry this happened to you Miko. I think it was probably the wording as well and the mentioning of getting banned if you talk about other companies.

I am very disappointed and surprised about quite a few things that have been going on over there.

I read a post stating they did away with Androstadienone because women were buying it in bulk to try to depress men. That is the biggest crock of shit I have ever heard in my life. I know MH stated it during his sociopathpathic paraniod episode but I have more then one PM (copied and saved) indicating the patent and not being able to use it in a mix so its not cost effective for them to sell and keep in stock since they are testing molecules for mixes. Its also posted in various places on the forum. That is a much more logical explanation then telling a story they have absolutely no proof of.

I just dont get it..............Really the more they sling mud the more faith I lose in them. I wish they would stop it.

Tisha

Yeah, I don't know Tish. It's getting crazy, I thought that when Jasmin started posting things were bound to get better ASAP but now I'm not sure what to think yet. As far as the Steve thing goes though, I sent him a PM apologizing and stating that it wasn't really meant to sound bad. However, I do tend to do and say a lot of stuff without thinking, and well as you can see it eventually gets me in trouble. It's a fault of mine, but I already tried my best to explain.

Other than all that, I'm not sure what is or will be going on with AD. I'm kind of scared to get into it or dig deeper so that's why I just wait...
05-11-2010 5:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yetis
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

05-11-2010 8:43 PM

Androtics won't give me the promised 6544 reward points, i have only 1799.
I've paid $ 655.42 USD over PayPal and got some products for $466 USD delivered. That's ok, but the outstanding debts i'm worrying about.
I've ordered some ExperiMones and Putatives and they won't send me some... Instead they gave me gift certificates and again the current order is in "Security Check" -> ExperiMones and Putatives.
(I want to mix ICM 0.25.1a and 1b oil based on my own)
And since 6 days i get no answer if i get my order or my money back...
Will i ever see my money? or the awaited ExperiMones and Putatives?
And will i ever get the promised reward points as declared on their site?

I'm very angry about Androtics.

And someone gave me -19 rep points for posting in the "Customer Service"-Thread. Steve told me that only a person with 38 rep points can give me so much negative rep points.

Ah, btw. Steve checks every post i will make on the Androtics-forum before it gets posted and my memberstatus on the Smartmones-site has changed to "DO NOT SHIP".

So long...

-yetis-

My Arsenal:
- A314, Instant Openness 2x, IH 4x, IS 4x, Ammunition 1x, Tuth, IG, IJ,CTTM2, Molecule A & C
- Wolf, Aqua Vitae un, Nude un, Possess, Passion
- Chikara, 3x NPA 10ml, SOE, Alter Ego, Perception, EoW-Copulins, Liquid Trust, Pheromax, P6, Contact18, Manesty's, Legend
- A-none, A-rone, B-rone, A-stanone, A-nol, B-nol, A-1, Est, Estradiol, DHEA-s
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010 8:55 PM by yetis.)
05-11-2010 8:43 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 53 posts

05-11-2010 9:05 PM

Quote:I read a post stating they did away with Androstadienone because women were buying it in bulk to try to depress men.

I check on pherotalk every now and then.

THIS however utterly surprised me. I never talked about it, but when I saw it I knew that it was not true.

I thought copulins were horrible because it controlled men like slaves, and now we're using androstadienone to depress them...

lol yea... we women are sadists because we're trying not to give a black eye to the guys during our PMS times and because we want him to get hott when we want things to get steamy.

Doesn't make sense huh? I don't get androtics either... too bad their products are awesome though :S why are they doing this to themselves?! That will remain a mystery.

Anyways... about Steve... that man is a nice guy. I wouldn't take his neg rep seriously, he was doing his job.
Sometimes I feel like he's trapped to deal with it or something...
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010 9:09 PM by esmeralda.)
05-11-2010 9:05 PM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
219 thanks in 162 posts

05-12-2010 4:04 AM

(05-12-2010 2:45 AM)tezza23 Wrote:  Well... I have read some guys' experiments with high Androstadienone dosages and it made it difficult for them to speak, sort of an anti-androstenol.

I think that, on a vulnerable target (say, someone who is inclined to clinical depression or otherwise has his brain chemistry out of whack, something that I live with every day) it might trigger depression. Maybe. IDK. Certainly I have noticed a definite crash with some Pheromones, like Instant Shine, after a few hours. I don't think the depression thing is complete BS. After reading the statements made in this thread, I don't think it's the whole truth, either. It seems to me that maybe they have found some factor and made it the scapegoat for the whole decision.

Just my rather uninformed two cents.

Oh I am not saying it can not cause depression if used wrong. It has been a problem but its not why they got rid of it. Every one of there products can cause adverse effects if misused. TAF is highly dangerous IMO. However its the bullshit women slamming that pissed me off. Copulins are evil........... we are trying to rule the world by using Androstadienone to depress men. Get fucking real. Christ they talk about sociopaths I think a few of them need to take a long look in the mirror.

Tish
05-12-2010 4:04 AM
TotallyTwisted
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 6 posts

05-12-2010 7:01 AM

(05-11-2010 5:32 PM)Tisha Wrote:  I just dont get it..............Really the more they sling mud the more faith I lose in them. I wish they would stop it.

Androtics will eventually self-destruct. They are not far from that now. There are too many reputable phero companies out there that have some darn good products, IMO.
05-12-2010 7:01 AM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 17 posts

05-12-2010 10:16 AM

The affects of androstadienone have been reported to increase the mood of women and homosexual men. Now this brigs about the question does the effect of the pheromone depend on your own psychology rather than just your biology?

As far as I can tell the reason why Androstadienone has a depressing effect is due to increasing endocrine levels and is believed to be liked to increase in cortiosl. Rather change in cortisol which can bring fear and depression.
However cortisol does Inhibit inflammatory responses and restore homeostatis (internal environment) after stress. (this is just my hypothesis if anyone knows please correct me)

I don’t understand how androtics can patent a naturally occurring molecule?? Or is it the production of the molecule or selling rights?

I was wondering then if its true that Androstadienone has a positive effect on gay men then would it be likely that it would be in that gay cologne that they have there?? Ive always wondered what was in that and why it would be specifically for men? Lol

As far as androtics goes I try not to get involved but it does worry me as I usually have to place big orders for the shipping to make it worth while. Sad
05-12-2010 10:16 AM
MuskCloud
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 40 posts

05-12-2010 10:56 AM

(05-12-2010 10:16 AM)luksti Wrote:  I don’t understand how androtics can patent a naturally occurring molecule?? Or is it the production of the molecule or selling rights?

If I remember right, the patent prevents anyone selling the molecule with a fragrance. Which is why Instant Female Magic was said to smell bad. It wasn't covered with neroli or anything else.

Musk
05-12-2010 10:56 AM

Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
94 thanks in 51 posts

05-12-2010 11:21 AM

Androstadienone is the most abundant naturally occurring mone on male skin. Everybody with wang gets a little up his snout everyday. I've not suffered any adverse effects, even at high doses, but some men do.

You can't patent Androstadienone itself. The patent is for its use in fragranced products. A primary tenet of AD design philosophy is the use of fragrance as a diffusion aid. And I suspect being unable to use fragrance is what cramped AD's style.

Sorry Miko. All I can say is Steveo is behaving like a girlieboy...

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
05-12-2010 11:21 AM
Thanks given by renny, mikotorocks714
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

05-12-2010 1:14 PM

(05-12-2010 11:21 AM)Gegogi Wrote:  Androstadienone is the most abundant naturally occurring mone on male skin. Everybody with wang gets a little up his snout everyday. I've not suffered any adverse effects, even at high doses, but some men do.

You can't patent Androstadienone itself. The patent is for its use in fragranced products. A primary tenet of Androtics design philosophy is the use of fragrance as a diffusion aid. And I suspect being unable to use fragrance is what cramped Androtics's style.

Sorry Miko. All I can say is Steveo is behaving like a girlieboy...

Thanks Gegogi, it wasn't the negative rep that bothered me really. That's no biggie, reps come and go so that's no problem. It's the fact that he said that he was going to tell on me LOL, just the way he said it like the way a school boy would tell another school boy. "Ooo, I'm telling on you!"

"After everything Androtics has done for you..." "I'll be sure to inform Jasmin." That's just a bit of what was said, I mean I know I also did wrong now that I think of it, but the benefit of a doubt would've been cool since I really thought he knew I looked up to him as far as a pheromone expert goes... I never really meant to harm their name as it was truly unintentional. Eh, either way I think that I'll lay low from AD at least for awhile after this little incident. Wouldn't want to purchase something and then get sent a sans pheromone product for doing this LOL. Not that they would that is.
05-12-2010 1:14 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

05-12-2010 1:38 PM

As far as the Androstadienone and blaming it on the girls go, that's messed up. I mean sure it is a definite possibility but the more that I started to pay attention to the problems Androtics has been having the more I started to notice that it seems like they don't really care for the female pheromone users. Not trying to say that this is true, but it's hard not to see it that way. I mean sure you can probably produce broader pheromone combinations for men, but with all the molecules Androtics can get a hold of I don't see why it can't be the same for the girls. For example Love Potion, I have visited the site and have been amazed at just how many products they have for women and just how much of a variety women have the option of buying there. It seems like they have something for every girl, so why can't this be the same for the female AD customers?

I don't know, I mean I don't want to sound paranoid, or crazy. And believe me I still like AD, but it just seems too odd how they handle things. Dare I say that it is almost "cult" status? Not the way they run the store but for other reasons I don't want to mention. However, this is just a crazy feeling and I'm definitely not trying to say that this is the case with AD. It's just odd...
05-12-2010 1:38 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk

Share This Thread