Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Well, that was rude of Steve to do but funny.
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 26 posts

RE: Well, that was rude of Steve to do but funny.
05-12-2010 5:44 PM

The chatter over there should be interesting when your account disappears.Mega shok

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
05-12-2010 5:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yetis
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

05-12-2010 5:57 PM

(05-12-2010 2:21 PM)renny Wrote:  Yetis, what is this member status thing you speak of? I hadn't been over there in months but you peak my curiosity so I logged onto the smartmones store but couldn't find anything about member status. Just wondering what it is.

EDIT: Sorry for the thread jack Miko. It's too bad you got the neg from Steve, that seems so out of character for him, but what do I know?

Got an announcement email...

Important: Please do not hit reply to this email. We will not see any email sent in reply to this one. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 800-671-6464 in North America or +01 425-786-2001 internationally for quick and courteous assistance.

Dear Mr. xxxxx,

Your membership profile has been modified.

Your profile:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Information
Username: yetis
First Name: xxx
Last Name: xxx
Company:
Membership: DO NOT SHIP
Signup for membership:
Shipping Address:
Address: xxx

City: xxx
State: xxxx
Zip/Postal code: xxxx

You cannot see this "membership" detail (me too!) when you login to your account on the smartmones site.

cul8er.

My Arsenal:
- A314, Instant Openness 2x, IH 4x, IS 4x, Ammunition 1x, Tuth, IG, IJ,CTTM2, Molecule A & C
- Wolf, Aqua Vitae un, Nude un, Possess, Passion
- Chikara, 3x NPA 10ml, SOE, Alter Ego, Perception, EoW-Copulins, Liquid Trust, Pheromax, P6, Contact18, Manesty's, Legend
- A-none, A-rone, B-rone, A-stanone, A-nol, B-nol, A-1, Est, Estradiol, DHEA-s
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 5:58 PM by yetis.)
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

Ah, I have a feeling no one will really notice besides a few good people LOL. AD has plenty of replacements at their picking.
Ah, no worries yetis. Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 6:01 PM by mikotorocks714.)

andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

05-12-2010 6:01 PM

(05-12-2010 5:57 PM)mikotorocks714 Wrote:  Ah, I have a feeling no one will really notice besides a few good people LOL. Androtics has plenty of replacements at their picking.
Yeah, I can understand that, its lost that "family appeal" that it once had. Really though, you and Snoopyace have been holding it down for them for a long time! Well..... ever since the "family" moved over here.
05-12-2010 6:01 PM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 15 posts

05-12-2010 6:06 PM

Yeah, both I and Snoopy started noticing that things with AD started being out of character since awhile back, but I still tried to remain positive regarding AD and hoped that things might just be like this for only awhile. I would still continue to post even know, but when I tried posting a few times today I found out that I have been silenced until moderation so I just figured why continue to try posting now? Sure I can ask to be removed from moderation, but I'd rather go out this way than have to ask or beg after I already tried saying sorry and was done editing my entries. So, it is what it is I guess... I can't even edit my posts! I tried deleting my journal entries but can't edit either LOL.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 6:10 PM by mikotorocks714.)
05-12-2010 6:06 PM
andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

05-12-2010 6:15 PM

It kind of seems like they would prefer the more experienced users out.... maybe I am perceiving it incorrectly, it just get the vibe that they would rather cater to the newbies with the instant line.
(05-12-2010 6:06 PM)mikotorocks714 Wrote:  Yeah, both I and Snoopy started noticing that things with Androtics started being out of character since awhile back, but I still tried to remain positive regarding Androtics and hoped that things might just be like this for only awhile. I would still continue to post even know, but when I tried posting a few times today I found out that I have been silenced until moderation so I just figured why continue to try posting now? Sure I can ask to be removed from moderation, but I'd rather go out this way than have to ask or beg after I already tried saying sorry and was done editing my entries. So, it is what it is I guess... I can't even edit my posts! I tried deleting my journal entries but can't edit either LOL.
05-12-2010 6:15 PM
yetis
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

05-12-2010 6:16 PM

(05-12-2010 6:01 PM)andrew88777 Wrote:  Yeah, I can understand that, its lost that "family appeal" that it once had. Really though, you and Snoopyace have been holding it down for them for a long time! Well..... ever since the "family" moved over here.

I've been to pheromone-things for about six months now and bought a lot of stuff from a lot of different companies... Last month i found Androtics, bought there some 'mones and thought about the forum: "Hey, great! What a cool community/family." Then at the end of last month problems occured with Androtics. And i see all the people from the Androtics- and Love-Scent-forum walking to pherotruth.com.

My Arsenal:
- A314, Instant Openness 2x, IH 4x, IS 4x, Ammunition 1x, Tuth, IG, IJ,CTTM2, Molecule A & C
- Chikara, 3x NPA 10ml, SOE, Alter Ego, Perception, EoW-Copulins, Liquid Trust, Pheromax, P6, Contact18, Manesty's, Legend
05-12-2010 6:16 PM

andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

05-12-2010 6:18 PM

Again I love AD. I feel like I am dogging them, however I am just expressing my concerns.... I do not want anyone to take it the wrong way.

Also just to follow up.... since I posted here, I have just gotten a response from Steve, crediting my purchase. I am not sure why it took so long.....
05-12-2010 6:18 PM
yetis
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

05-12-2010 6:21 PM

(05-12-2010 6:18 PM)andrew88777 Wrote:  Again I love Androtics. I feel like I am dogging them, however I am just expressing my concerns.... I do not want anyone to take it the wrong way.

Also just to follow up.... since I posted here, I have just gotten a response from Steve, crediting my purchase. I am not sure why it took so long.....

Me, too. Just got a reply from Steve.
Aehm, Steve mentioned last week something that Mickaelia got problems and there may be a delay in business things... So, i think that's why it took so long....

My Arsenal:
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 6:23 PM by yetis.)
05-12-2010 6:21 PM
andrew88777
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 14 posts

05-12-2010 6:22 PM

Pherotalk is an awesome place to learn about pheromones. There is so much knowledge there and the old posts are just wonderful. I have spent countless hours just reading posts from so many people. Many are here today Smile
(05-12-2010 6:16 PM)yetis Wrote:  I've been to pheromone-things for about six months now and bought a lot of stuff from a lot of different companies... Last month i found Androtics, bought there some 'mones and thought about the forum: "Hey, great! What a cool community/family." Then at the end of last month problems occured with Androtics. And i see all the people from the Androtics- and Love-Scent-forum walking to pherotruth.com.
05-12-2010 6:22 PM

Share This Thread