Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.89 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2016-2017
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-14-2016 7:22 AM

Yes, there is another top 5 thread. It’s last year’s list: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pher...-2015-2016
And here is the one from the year before
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pher...-2014-2015

It is time again to update the top 5 since things change, users opinions change and pheromone companies come and go.

By adding a year marker to the top 5 list posters can quickly reference the top 5 for that year.

So, once again I'll start it off:

1. M3X by Apex: At the top of my top 5 list is Method 3X (aka M3X). M3X fits me like a glove. M3X is a disinhibitor but it wont do all of the work for you. It is a manually driven formula. Think Alfa Romeo 4C. M3X is for the talker. Not for the listener. if you have a little game then M3X will help you close. This is the best social sexual to come out in years. I really like what M3X does.
*Full disclosure: I was a beta tester for M3X.

2. Nude Alpha by Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude Alpha is the best Alpha formula on the market today (R.I.P. A314). I prefer Nude Alpha over Wolf and over the intimidating Bad Wolf. I did try Ascend but the copulin formula is really heavy with copulins. I also tried Alpha Treasure but the winner is Nude Alpha.

3. Celebrity by PheromoneXS: I am loving this little social. It's Instant shine without the post wear drain. I really did not run this through the mill but I did enjoy every drop of the 3ml sample that I was sent. This formula was beta tested as XS100. The product description on the PheromoneXS webpage is a bit much but it is a nice formula. I will definitely purchase a full bottle soon. Most of the time socials have some girl juice (EST) in them so this does need closer examination

4. Xist by PheromoneXS: Xist is a nice social. At a dinner party or a cocktail party with a significant other Xist would shine. I have been using it in combos and solo. I really like how versatile this mix is. It's a Social/Sensual mix with a James Bondish thing about it. Xist is male friendly and a good casual or work daywear mix.

5. New Pheromone Additive by LaCroy Chemicals: New Pheromone Additive is distributed by Lovescent. It is best for women in the 30+ year old range. New Pheromone Additive is a pure sexual however, it combos well with many, many other products. New Pheromone Additive is the oldest and simplest formula on this list. It's hard to adjust the ratio of cologne to New Pheromone Additive but once you get it right...it's on!
11-14-2016 7:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V-nice

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2016-2017
11-14-2016 4:46 PM

Wonderful Paradox, and I'm always looking forward to this thread! I have a sample of Celebrity and you've peaked my interest.

M3X... I blabbed enough, so will blab no more.

Swoon... For one, it instantly puts women in a good mood (big advantage) and for a flirt as I am, that's money in the bag, number in my phone.

Brute... Love the attention, and is a sexy blend. What's crazy is, like SOB, I get random compliments from women!

Core... Stand out blend! You already know.

Taboo... Feel like this fits my personality like a glove! Love how it combos well! It adds a little spice!

Keep it coming folks!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
11-14-2016 4:46 PM
NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

11-14-2016 9:20 PM

1. M3X - Yes I've joined the choir, this stuff is the hallelujah and the amen! It is my favorite product without question. I don't know what others use it for, but I use this for getting laid. However, I have seen the social pull it exerts as well...often called the 'velcro effect'. This stuff slays cougars/30+ women, which I have a fondness for.

2. Holy Grail - Been awhile since my last bottle, but I love the stuff. It gets me instant attention and makes me feel like Rick James. While I use M3X more in one-on-one situations, this is more for the prowl and large venues, due to its projection. Its deadly at close range too. Also, its damn near impossible to OD on.

3. Swoon - Value is crazy on this one! I've been using this stuff a lot since I bought it earlier this year and I've still got 1/5 of the bottle left! I wouldn't wear this stuff more than 3 days in a row, the selfies seem to diminish. And the selfies are good! I use anywhere from 3-5 sprays. Gives me a social edge and has a bit of euphoria to it, if I haven't used it in a while.

4. Xist/SXD-9 - Not trying to cheat with 6, but I couldn't NOT include both.

5. Wolf - Smells great, perfect accent if you're dressed formally. Great for work. Doesn't really razzle or dazzle, but it makes me a bit more confident and adds a little status. Sometimes, this catches a woman, but I don't bank on it when wearing this. I like combining it with Swoon. But hey, if 6 is too much, I would leave Wolf behind in favor of all the above.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
11-14-2016 9:20 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-14-2016 9:35 PM

(11-14-2016 9:20 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  1. M3X - Yes I've joined the choir, this stuff is the hallelujah and the amen! It is my favorite product without question. I don't know what others use it for, but I use this for getting laid. However, I have seen the social pull it exerts as well...often called the 'velcro effect'. This stuff slays cougars/30+ women, which I have a fondness for.

2. Holy Grail - Been awhile since my last bottle, but I love the stuff. It gets me instant attention and makes me feel like Rick James. While I use M3X more in one-on-one situations, this is more for the prowl and large venues, due to its projection. Its deadly at close range too. Also, its damn near impossible to OD on.

3. Swoon - Value is crazy on this one! I've been using this stuff a lot since I bought it earlier this year and I've still got 1/5 of the bottle left! I wouldn't wear this stuff more than 3 days in a row, the selfies seem to diminish. And the selfies are good! I use anywhere from 3-5 sprays. Gives me a social edge and has a bit of euphoria to it, if I haven't used it in a while.

4. Xist/SXD-9 - Not trying to cheat with 6, but I couldn't NOT include both.

5. Wolf - Smells great, perfect accent if you're dressed formally. Great for work. Doesn't really razzle or dazzle, but it makes me a bit more confident and adds a little status. Sometimes, this catches a woman, but I don't bank on it when wearing this. I like combining it with Swoon. But hey, if 6 is too much, I would leave Wolf behind in favor of all the above.

I have a theory that Wolf REALLY attracts certain women, albeit infrequently.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
11-14-2016 9:35 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

11-14-2016 9:40 PM

Alpha Treasures
I find it to be a great work mone. Compliance but not overly intimidating. It's got a nice but not overbearing sexual side too.

Treasureful Shine
All around great social with a touch of compliance at work. Seems like there's just a tiny bit of alpha in it.

Fivecrux
Core on steroids. Great solo and mixes with everything I've tried so far. Can be steered anywhere I wanna go. Adds sparkle...

Connections
I LOVE this stuff. I like to be inside people's heads and this does that in spades. Trust in a bottle. Leads to real communication.

GOA
This stuff is epic. ROCKS women to there being. Hits fast and sneakily. Self effects annihilate me but it's worth it.

Honorable mentions
P96, TAC
Nude Alpha but the reverse imprinting is unbearable.

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2016 9:44 PM by Dblr619.)
11-14-2016 9:40 PM

Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-15-2016 5:21 AM

My ranking is based on usage not base on my liking. Top 5 list base on usage. My list base on liking would be very different. Hope that explains the choice.

My top 5 mones:

TUSC : Ultimate status , respect and connection in a box. ( a bit exaggerated for fun). I can keep this and drop every other mix in my arsenal. It works amazingly well with my chemistry. Also, it is user driven status. I don't need to worry about acting and congruence. Also, smoothness of this mix is amazing to work through.

One advantage of TUSC status being ingrained in the other person. People will remember you of high status.

Nude Alpha: It has surprised me a lot. The mix is amazing to run. I need a congruence with it for status. Also, intimidation at higher dosage for me is difficult to steer. The best part of this mix is memory effect. Girls do remember you. It is amazing to build natural feelings in girls. Most girls treat me with respect and love. Even the hottest girl turns sweet.

A1: A single molecule is in top 5. I hate this molecule because of depression. Still, it works amazing. Crush feeling is amazing to observe in girls. Interestingly, I have found no substitute for the molecule.

Swoon: I have categorize Swoon as social. It is the best social for me. It works on both genders. People are very friendly with it. Also, selfies and smoothness is amazing. I go with this when breaking the ice.

Titan: A massive drop of ranking. Well, the only reason for low ranking is Spray version. I love Titan. It is better mix than all of the above. It can be steer anywhere. I am currently on 3rd bottle of this. Still, It is costly to use daily.

Other mention:

Bad Wolf: It is still on my favorite list. I don't use it often. I am on sub for last 7 to 8 months. It worsen the situation. So, I am not going to touch it for next few months.

Ascend: It is a good mix. I have so many products to test and run. I don't bother using it as much.

Imprint: It is a great mix for me. I can not mix with other mones.

Core: Too costly. I love using Core. It amplifies everything. Also, it is great social enhancer. It is not in my top five list because of price. I can use 5 spray without a problem. It is used rarely. I can easily replace SWOON with Core in my ranking. I can not afford it for long.
11-15-2016 5:21 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-15-2016 6:19 PM

@Paradox, interesting that you included Celebrity. Although it isn't in my own top 5, it has provoked several female friends (platonic) to blatantly and unashamedly expose their breasts or butts to me. It seems to be what Naked Gun aspires to be. Anyway, here's my own top 5, based upon my own experiences and goals.

1) Desire Me oil. It multiplies just about any product by 5 in a combo. My own experience is that DM applied lower down on the body, with any product applied higher up is a winner.

2) BW. Social, sexual and in my case, impossible to OD. It works great outdoors, even after a swim, which is important to me.

3) GOA. It is so sexy, it makes some females seduce themselves in your presence.

4) Ascend oil without cops. A warmer alpha-social. I always add cops, but at my own ratio, and away from my upper half.

5) Absolute tie between Xist oil and Evolve oil. Xist oil is so powerful, but takes time and technique to imprint effectively. Evolve is ultra sexual, but it has a few of my ladies complaining about a wierd smell, or getting scared away. If anyone doubts that mones don't work, they should wear Evolve around a female for a few hours. Positive or negative, you'll see a reaction.

Products which didn't work for me so far; M3X, Swoon.

Products which I need to test more and am on the verge of purchasing ; Taboo, Nude Alpha.

Products which are not on my top 5 list but which I'll re-order once depleted ; SXD9, Celebrity.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-15-2016 6:19 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-15-2016 9:09 PM

(11-15-2016 6:19 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  1) Desire Me oil. It multiplies just about any product by 5 in a combo. My own experience is that DM applied lower down on the body, with any product applied higher up is a winner.

Hey LoveInSpain, where exactly do you apply DM oil? Underneath your shirt? On top of your shirt?

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
11-15-2016 9:09 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

11-16-2016 8:11 AM

(11-15-2016 6:19 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  1) Desire Me oil. It multiplies just about any product by 5 in a combo. My own experience is that DM applied lower down on the body, with any product applied higher up is a winner.

I really like the way you apply the desire me oil. It makes more sense to apply on the lower body. That app point is probably more congruent with the cops scent. I really like your take on DM.

It's like I always tell the Vendors, samples sell products. Only a few vendors do not include samples Steve O gets it. I also always get samples from Apex and LoveScent. One small sample may lead a customer to purchase a full size bottle for years to come.

I really need to try GOA. I'm so skiddish about it because most of the socials that women love either have alot of beta mones or EST or some other feminine mones.
MX297 was raved about when it first appeared in 2009. we have since discovered that MX297 is super feminine.
11-16-2016 8:11 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2016 11:18 AM

(11-16-2016 8:11 AM)Paradox Wrote:  It's like I always tell the Vendors, samples sell products. Only a few vendors do not include samples Steve O gets it..

Not to go off topic but who doesn't include samples? I mentally went through all vendors and they all do: Apex, PT, PXS, LAL, lPMP, and even Androtics. Ok just remembered Alpha Dream doesn't. However, I did read very few posts claiming they got a small sample of something (I personally didn't get a sample even though I asked for one. I wanted a sample of his sandalwood scent).

And you're right, I got a sample that I didn't ask for, of the scent "Cry Havoc" from LPMP on my first order. I fell in love with it so I bought a full bottle on my 2nd order.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2016 11:20 AM by ShadowX114.)
11-16-2016 11:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 Pheromones for 2015-2016 Paradox 247 175,539 09-24-2017 11:40 AM
Last Post: kocik2000
  2016 top 5 pheromones that will make it to 2017 BAALhammon 36 26,550 04-14-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: dsouza