Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Top 5 Pheremones 2014-2015
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Top 5 Pheremones 2014-2015
11-26-2014 11:30 AM

Yes, there is another top 5 thread around here somewhere.

I thought it was time to update the top 5 since things change, users opinions change and pheromone companies come and go.

By adding a year marker to the top 5 list posters can quickly reference the top 5 for that year.

So I'll start it off:

1.New Pheromone Additive by LaCroy Chemicals: Tried and true New Pheromone Additive is consistent and it works the same way every time. Its only flaw is that it is an Androstenone sledgehammer. It's all brawn and no brain. It hits hard and is best for women in the 30+ year old range. New Pheromone Additive is king. with some skill you can adjust it for younger women. I used the last few drops last week. Time to reorder.

2.Alpha Machismo by Alpha Dreams: AM combines carefully crafted socials with 10mcg's per spray of Androstenone. Great Social/Sexual mix for clubs and bars. Does not hit as hard as New Pheromone Additive but because of its socials it hits across a wide age range.

3.Core by Apex Where did this baby come from? Core is the gift you want to give yourself if you are in college. Core is best for women in the 19-25 year old range. I also like the way it beta's guys. I ran out of Core a few months ago. If I get to the bottom of a bottle of something then it's good.

4.A314 by Androtics: I've said it over and over again. A314 is the best Alpha male product out there. Version 32 though is a shadow of what it once was and Androtics has acknowledged the difference in blends. The current version (32) is good but Version 29 was one of the best. Several Alpha mixes are nipping at the heels of the wounded A314 including Wolf by LAL, Titan by Apex and Ascend by PheromoneXS.

5.Xist by PheromoneXS: I was just playing around with this one but I would really love to put Xist through the wringer. I have been using it in combos and solo. I really like how versatile this mix is. It's a Social/Sexual mix with a James Bondish thing about it. I've played with it and enjoyed it so much that I only have a few sprays left.
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2014 11:36 AM by Paradox.)
11-26-2014 11:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheremones 2014-2015
11-26-2014 12:30 PM

I have not used New Pheromone Additive or Core yet but I would love to try them (hopefully this will happen soon).

So far:
1.Domination XS oil by PheromoneXS ( King )

2.LIIK v.2 by Alpha Dreams

3.Alpha Maschio by Alpha Dreams

4.A314 by Androtics

5.XiSt by PheromoneXS (both sprays and oils are awesome)

Also, I can say that I love the powerful effects of Cohesion (oil) and Evolve (oil) by PheromoneXS.
11-26-2014 12:30 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-26-2014 12:32 PM

dox,

Did you ever combo Xist and AM? This was suggested to me yesterday and the fellow hasn't had a chance to respond to my question about ratios.

I usually wear 2 sprays of AM and absolutely love it.

I will be wearing Xist with a little meet up with an Ex today and I want to have fun with it and get her 'thinking.' I always get clear hits with AM at 2 sprays.

Any suggestions of how many sprays of each would go well, or scrap the idea?
11-26-2014 12:32 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-26-2014 2:56 PM

1 core
2 na
3 Am
4 OD
5 Good old fashion none spike when you need it... I choose Primitive

Interestingly enough I use 1 and 2 in combo, and 3 and 4 in combo often to great results.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2014 2:57 PM by dsouza.)
11-26-2014 2:56 PM

Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

11-26-2014 4:29 PM

1. PSE
2. Impaxs
3.Core
4.Corpo
5.Wolf

Honourable mention
Ascend
OD
11-26-2014 4:29 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-26-2014 4:42 PM

In no particular order...

Evolve
Perfect Match
SXD-9
Hunter Trapper
SS4M

Honorable mention to Grail of Affection (haven't worked with it long enough to know for sure if it is going to be a strong 2015 favorite.)

Edit- I switched out Wanted Man for Hunter Trapper because they both work VERY well for seduction but Hunter Trapper has the edge due to the beta androstenol. It adds a bonding effect that works very well.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2014 4:44 PM by Snoopyace.)
11-26-2014 4:42 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-26-2014 6:44 PM

From the other thread, here are mine, this time in order of preference and with a more in-depth explanation:

S.O.E. - pure social that still snaps heads, may be old but it's still gold. It softens my aloof, intimidating aura on first impression every single time, and is now my go-to social to combo with almost every other standalone and combos.
Wolf - approachable & friendly alpha, also buffers high none signatures well, great mood lifter. The only mone I don't have to combo S.O.E with.
CORE - signature amplifier, be it one's natural sig or other mones. Alpha-social which makes other mones glow even more.
DP - "The Desired Man" formula in a bottle, not just a bottle of none and cops. Combo-ed with a good social, it attracts IOIs to the max. Also gets me standing up straight and walking with fluidity and purpose.
TITAN - status, stature, respect, attraction. Easily steered as a likeable authority figure at work or a desirable alpha figure in social settings.

Let's see if the above list changes when Pheromone Treasures testing is completed.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2014 6:45 PM by kimosabe.)
11-26-2014 6:44 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

11-26-2014 9:19 PM

1. Core
2. Xist
3. The Hookup(still want to do some more testing but so far it seems worthy)
4. DP
5. Taboo
11-26-2014 9:19 PM

MMM

Rep Post

11-26-2014 10:34 PM

I've never been able to have a TOP FIVE, as everything changes from day-to-day.

I looked through your journal, and found no mention of the combo. As I'm still wanting that NA:Wolf ratio that you mentioned as a LATINA HARD HITTER, PDox. If you will?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-26-2014 10:34 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-27-2014 12:03 AM

Here's mine in no particular order:

Evolve - Sensual and sexual. I'm not familiar with how est plays its role in this blend (as it's supposed to be a female mone), but for me, the product makes me horny, has gotten me the most sex (compared with my other blends), and gives my partner intense (and quick) orgasms, especially when used in combo with Core or XiSt.

Core - Heavy attraction off the bat when used solo. 2 sprays amplifies the effects of 1 drop of Evolve.

XiSt - Gives me a laid back, confident feeling. A sensual blend that strengthens other products when used in combo. A bit emotional when combined with Evolve. I like this better in a combo rather than used solo.

Taboo - Sensual and a bit sexual mix. Gets me some lays, but not as much as Evolve. Boosts my confidence level.

Overdose - Great all around mone, especially if you do not have time to reapp. Shines best as a social/light sexual around the 4th hour, and sexual around the 10th hour or so.

At present, I'm still getting the hang of Dionysos, but as of now, I'm liking it and it has the potential of getting included in this list. I still have to try Praetoria and AM.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-27-2014 12:03 AM

Share This Thread