Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.89 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2016-2017
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2016-2017
11-16-2016 11:45 AM

(11-16-2016 11:18 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Not to go off topic but who doesn't include samples? I mentally went through all vendors and they all do: Apex, PT, PXS, LAL, lPMP, and even Androtics. Ok just remembered Alpha Dream doesn't. However, I did read very few posts claiming they got a small sample of something (I personally didn't get a sample even though I asked for one. I wanted a sample of his sandalwood scent).

And you're right, I got a sample that I didn't ask for, of the scent "Cry Havoc" from LPMP on my first order. I fell in love with it so I bought a full bottle on my 2nd order.

I got a sample of L2K V2, V1, and AM with an order of two bottles of glace from AD.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
11-16-2016 11:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-17-2016 4:39 AM

(11-15-2016 9:09 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  Hey LoveInSpain, where exactly do you apply DM oil? Underneath your shirt? On top of your shirt?
It depends upon what I'm wearing; if I'm wearing light clothing, I apply one or two drops just above my tool. If I'm wearing jeans, I apply just above the belt. This seems to allow a controlled, slow diffusion.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-17-2016 4:39 AM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-30-2016 7:47 PM

Bumpity, bump.

Because this is one of my favorite non-journal threads to follow.
11-30-2016 7:47 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

11-30-2016 9:53 PM

(11-30-2016 7:47 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Bumpity, bump.

Because this is one of my favorite non-journal threads to follow.

Perhaps you can share what your favorites are?
11-30-2016 9:53 PM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-01-2016 3:38 AM

1) Androstadienone - This shit is probably what would make pheromones illegal if anything could. I initially thought it was weak, so I tested it solo on a friend of one of my roommates who was always visiting our suite. She got smacked HARD. I exposed her to this sauce like 3 or 4 times for a couple hours each and she literally fell in love with me. She would always visit me, sit on my bed, try to cuddle with me, press her body against me, hold my hand randomly and all that shit, so I stopped wearing it around her. Tell me why it has been two months since then and she still acts like this. Dangerous shit. I can see when the effects start kicking in on girls when I wear it in combo (It usually starts off with this look where she would gaze at me like she is thankful for me), so i'm very careful with it. I would only use it in dates, or a little to tone down a sexual.

2) Nude Alpha - Respect, Status, Attraction, and Sexual. Everything you need in one bottle. I love the effect this has on girls that I have isolated. Imprinting is definitely there, but it does clearly hit EVERYONE so using it in a group could get you into some uncomfortable situations, because sometimes the ones you don't want get hit first and once they're hit they won't let go. It is worth the risk but NOBODY is safe from imprinting when wearing this. This does seem to hit middle aged women (who have their shit together) so much harder than the girls my age idk why. Lots of professors and TA's flirting with me, and trust me I am not being delusional. One cute TA was showing me and my partner something in lab, and pressed her body on my leg for a long time, she is really touchy with me when I have NA, and one time after class nobody was there and she clearly took advantage, draping her body on me, pressing her body against me in the corner of the room, and giving me NO personal space lol. Another professor who I wore NA/Androstadienone at her office hours, started acting like a flirty schoolgirl after a few exposures. She would walk past my table in class and only say hi to me, always pressure me to meet with her (one time she scheduled a follow up meeting without my permission just to "check in"). Even stopped the whole lecture to say hi to me when I walked in class late one day. I have plenty of middle aged women stories with NA, but you guys get the point. I bet a guy who has an office job can wear this at work and be a rock star overnight.

3) Wolf - Balances status and respect well, and works well to get attraction too. This is like my base for all of my mixes now, and many times I wear this solo, as it works really well on creating attraction with young girls without making them afraid of you. Girls who did not respond well to other mixes opened up with wolf and ones who did respond well to previous mixes respond even better. In had a girl who did not respond well to Bad Wolf or NNPA, turn into a complete flirt with 5 drops of Wold and 1 Drop of NNPA. If I am afraid I may have extra -none on me that did not wash off in the shower, I just wear 5 drops of wolf and everything goes smooth. it works really well with like a drop or two of any sexual. I wear it with one drop of NNPA to get really good results at parties, and even in class. Wolf is like an opening with young girls idk how, but it makes everything you do seem "Right" to people. People who interact with me don't question me, and for some reason it gets girls to be more receptive to any sexual pheromone I wear with it. It gets people to relax in your presence which is cool. It is the best pheromone for non-sexual scenarios, like visiting and hanging out with family.

4) New Pheromone Additive - As Thundr once said this is literally "fuck-Juice" in a bottle. A simple sexual that I trust. Got me laid twice now. Very strong indicator of the power of pheromones. Before mones I used to get rejected a lot at dance parties where the lights were off and people are grinding. With NNPA the rejections are reduced greatly, and even girls that have NO intention of having sex on a certain night, would still get real naughty on the dance floor with NNPA on. Powerful

5) Bad Wolf - I gave it away, but i'm definitely going to buy a new one soon. I miss not only the selfies, but the fucking respect was just crazy. People on campus jumping out of my way, stepping aside when I enter a room. It hits people quick like before they even know what they are doing. (I don't miss the fact that it brings any anger that you are carrying to the surface immediately...Definitely not a workplace mone for me). The most insane Deer In Headlights I ever got was with Bad Wolf. Once I was returning library book to the campus library and I was like "can I return this" and the lady behind the counter was froze for a second while making eye contact with me, then she shook her head to snap out of it, and was like "wait sorry what is it?". This shit smacks people in the face like a water-balloon on a hot summer day. Wore this to the Macy's while trying to get a good cover-scent and had the MILF behind the counter stuttering and losing her train of thought. Makes people in class fidget like electric chair victims though. Idk whats in this stuff, but omg I will say it again IT HITS PEOPLE HARD.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2016 3:43 AM by TrojanMagician.)
12-01-2016 3:38 AM

whydoievenbother
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-01-2016 3:43 AM

Trojan which company did you buy your A1 from?
12-01-2016 3:43 AM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-01-2016 3:50 AM

(12-01-2016 3:43 AM)whydoievenbother Wrote:  Trojan which company did you buy your Androstadienone from?

I get it from LAL, and I used to spam it months ago...like 80 mcgs at the lowest
12-01-2016 3:50 AM
MMM

Rep Post

12-01-2016 5:10 PM

(12-01-2016 3:38 AM)TrojanMagician Wrote:  1) Androstadienone - This shit is probably what would make pheromones illegal if anything could. I initially thought it was weak, so I tested it solo on a friend of one of my roommates who was always visiting our suite. She got smacked HARD. I exposed her to this sauce like 3 or 4 times for a couple hours each and she literally fell in love with me. She would always visit me, sit on my bed, try to cuddle with me, press her body against me, hold my hand randomly and all that shit, so I stopped wearing it around her. Tell me why it has been two months since then and she still acts like this. Dangerous shit. I can see when the effects start kicking in on girls when I wear it in combo (It usually starts off with this look where she would gaze at me like she is thankful for me), so i'm very careful with it. I would only use it in dates, or a little to tone down a sexual.

2) Nude Alpha - Respect, Status, Attraction, and Sexual. Everything you need in one bottle. I love the effect this has on girls that I have isolated. Imprinting is definitely there, but it does clearly hit EVERYONE so using it in a group could get you into some uncomfortable situations, because sometimes the ones you don't want get hit first and once they're hit they won't let go. It is worth the risk but NOBODY is safe from imprinting when wearing this. This does seem to hit middle aged women (who have their shit together) so much harder than the girls my age idk why. Lots of professors and TA's flirting with me, and trust me I am not being delusional. One cute TA was showing me and my partner something in lab, and pressed her body on my leg for a long time, she is really touchy with me when I have NA, and one time after class nobody was there and she clearly took advantage, draping her body on me, pressing her body against me in the corner of the room, and giving me NO personal space lol. Another professor who I wore NA/Androstadienone at her office hours, started acting like a flirty schoolgirl after a few exposures. She would walk past my table in class and only say hi to me, always pressure me to meet with her (one time she scheduled a follow up meeting without my permission just to "check in"). Even stopped the whole lecture to say hi to me when I walked in class late one day. I have plenty of middle aged women stories with NA, but you guys get the point. I bet a guy who has an office job can wear this at work and be a rock star overnight.

3) Wolf - Balances status and respect well, and works well to get attraction too. This is like my base for all of my mixes now, and many times I wear this solo, as it works really well on creating attraction with young girls without making them afraid of you. Girls who did not respond well to other mixes opened up with wolf and ones who did respond well to previous mixes respond even better. In had a girl who did not respond well to Bad Wolf or NNPA, turn into a complete flirt with 5 drops of Wold and 1 Drop of NNPA. If I am afraid I may have extra -none on me that did not wash off in the shower, I just wear 5 drops of wolf and everything goes smooth. it works really well with like a drop or two of any sexual. I wear it with one drop of NNPA to get really good results at parties, and even in class. Wolf is like an opening with young girls idk how, but it makes everything you do seem "Right" to people. People who interact with me don't question me, and for some reason it gets girls to be more receptive to any sexual pheromone I wear with it. It gets people to relax in your presence which is cool. It is the best pheromone for non-sexual scenarios, like visiting and hanging out with family.

4) New Pheromone Additive - As Thundr once said this is literally "fuck-Juice" in a bottle. A simple sexual that I trust. Got me laid twice now. Very strong indicator of the power of pheromones. Before mones I used to get rejected a lot at dance parties where the lights were off and people are grinding. With NNPA the rejections are reduced greatly, and even girls that have NO intention of having sex on a certain night, would still get real naughty on the dance floor with NNPA on. Powerful

5) Bad Wolf - I gave it away, but i'm definitely going to buy a new one soon. I miss not only the selfies, but the fucking respect was just crazy. People on campus jumping out of my way, stepping aside when I enter a room. It hits people quick like before they even know what they are doing. (I don't miss the fact that it brings any anger that you are carrying to the surface immediately...Definitely not a workplace mone for me). The most insane Deer In Headlights I ever got was with Bad Wolf. Once I was returning library book to the campus library and I was like "can I return this" and the lady behind the counter was froze for a second while making eye contact with me, then she shook her head to snap out of it, and was like "wait sorry what is it?". This shit smacks people in the face like a water-balloon on a hot summer day. Wore this to the Macy's while trying to get a good cover-scent and had the MILF behind the counter stuttering and losing her train of thought. Makes people in class fidget like electric chair victims though. Idk whats in this stuff, but omg I will say it again IT HITS PEOPLE HARD.

Can WE have the dosage/s you used for ALL THE ABOVE? popcorn

And EVERYBODY ELSE who decide to share, CAN WE HAVE YOUR DOSAGE/S, too? It would be nice to NOT have to ask. Just saying. Music

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-01-2016 5:10 PM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-01-2016 10:44 PM

(12-01-2016 5:10 PM)MMM Wrote:  Can WE have the dosage/s you used for ALL THE ABOVE? popcorn

And EVERYBODY ELSE who decide to share, CAN WE HAVE YOUR DOSAGE/S, too? It would be nice to NOT have to ask. Just saying. Music

1) The Androstadienone was 40 mcgs during the exposures...

2) The TA that was always feeling me up was exposed to 4 Drops of NA, the other professor was exposed to the as3 falling in love mix 4 drops NA, 2 drops Androstadienone, and 4 sprays of glace, but the first time I met with her I just did NA/Androstadienone 4 drops and 40 mcgs I believe

3) I always use 5 drops of wolf for a Dailey application, but to sexualize the combo, for girls my age I use 5 drops of Wolf, and 1 drop of NNPA

4) I used 2 drops of NNPA, with 40 mcgs of Androstadienone and 4 sprays of glace on the 1rst night I got laid with NNPA. The second time I did the same combo with another 20 mcgs of Androstadienone.

5) The hardcore fidgeting and deer in headlights was with 7 drops of Bad Wolf
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2016 2:27 AM by TrojanMagician.)
12-01-2016 10:44 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

12-02-2016 5:40 PM

The following is the top 5 list in four categories by Phertest from houseofpheromones

Normally, I wouldn't post other's reviews, but I find his site incredibly useful........especially for newbies looking for a good overview, and I haven't seen him post these lists here yet.

Romantic Attraction

1. Xist

2. Nude Alpha

3. Voodoo

4. Certo

5. Grail of Affection

Sexual Attraction

1. LIIK

2. Aqua Vitae

3. Alfa Maschio

4. Evolve

5. Dirty Primitive

VIP/Status

1. Bad Wolf

2. Corporativo

3. Alpha Treasures

4. APi

5. Wolf

Socials

1. X22 (wingman)

2. Hypnotica

3. Nude

4. Connections

5. Glace

Well........that's about as complete as a top-5 list can get!Big boss

Phertest gives a full rating and rundown of each product on his site. Definitely worth a read.

****Please note that if Phertest has an issue with me posting this material, this post can be deleted.....no prob.***

Thanks Phertest-Much appreciated!!!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2016 6:01 PM by theLaw.)
12-02-2016 5:40 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 Pheromones for 2015-2016 Paradox 247 175,537 09-24-2017 11:40 AM
Last Post: kocik2000
  2016 top 5 pheromones that will make it to 2017 BAALhammon 36 26,550 04-14-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: dsouza