Hello There, Guest! Register

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.89 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2016-2017
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2016-2017
12-03-2016 1:41 PM

@MMM I see what you're saying - the problem is that the age of myself and readers vary tremendously and I advise older readers to go ahead with higher dosages depending on products and younger readers to go a bit lower.

Some high school kid emailed last month asking why his products from the sexual attraction category aren't working... wonder why? Cool

@dsouza Please see my response above to the Alpha Dream case. Also, I would like to point out that BW is a very alpha product and requires boatloads of charisma (either already obtained or acquired over time) to use, something that I point out very obviously and as a potentially negative aspect of the review.

I know that you've used the product, last I recall you were having great results with the product. Not entirely sure. I also recall you having great results with Nude Alpha but you changed your mind because it started to reverse imprint on you and make you feel soft and "beta". One thing I do remember is recommending that you take some time out and forget about the PUA stuff and pheromones and just focus on improving yourself, because you seem to have issues in this regard. As a friend who has communicated with you in depth over the years, I think this is the most important thing you can do to improve your success with or without pheromones.

And yes, LAL products have been temporarily disabled (in my review sidebar) because we don't know for sure how long LAL will be offline for. But I left it on there for atleast 2 months hoping Garry would be able to figure it out soon. That was a while back, its still more difficult than he originally thought and not fixed as soon as he thought.

The products are still listed "as is" on my top pheromones list - there's just no point having the products taking up space in the sidebar if nobody can order for such a long time period... I emailed Garry about 2 weeks ago and he's working on getting it back as soon as possible, and will return once people are actually able to order.

I really don't know where you got the impression that "the review doesn't stand its ground if a customer can't order?????" - the LAL page tab and the reviews are still at the top and still available on the site.

Of course it stands its ground, people continued to email me about why the cart wasn't working and its tiring to answer the same questions over and over. There is now a notice on the lal site so its not as frequent, but like I said, there's no real point if nobody can have the products for another few weeks or maybe months into the future.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2016 2:06 PM by phertest.)
12-03-2016 1:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-03-2016 2:38 PM

(12-03-2016 1:02 PM)phertest Wrote:  Firstly, yes I do get paid a small commission if I refer a sale

Yeah well I like you Pheretest but it looks like a real conflict of interest. Cash rules right? You are running a cash business.

No disrespect to anyone on the board. Just my opinion.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
12-03-2016 2:38 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

12-03-2016 2:53 PM

(12-03-2016 2:38 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Yeah well I like you Pheretest but it looks like a real conflict of interest. Cash rules right? You are running a cash business.

No disrespect to anyone on the board. Just my opinion.

I see your point, its not really a "business" though.

After owning the site for a year and a bit its still just a hobby among my interests in street dance and fitness, school etc. A little extra cash to buy products once in a while is cool though, not really life changing stuff here lol.
12-03-2016 2:53 PM
MMM

Rep Post

12-03-2016 4:43 PM

(12-03-2016 1:41 PM)phertest Wrote:  @MMM I see what you're saying - the problem is that the age of myself and readers vary tremendously and I advise older readers to go ahead with higher dosages depending on products and younger readers to go a bit lower.

Some high school kid emailed last month asking why his products from the sexual attraction category aren't working... wonder why? Cool

MMM's 'Yeah, but ..."

Yeah, but why NOT just say what's what at the end of each report, P? I read and read just knowing I was gonna get the dosage/s you tested with. To me, that's MOST IMPORTANT. And yes, I know what works for one may not work for another, but as a NEWBIE or anyone else for that matter, it's the ULTIMATE BLUEPRINT.

I don't care if you're making money.

Make that change, and I'd order through your site from the vendors of my needs that's listed. Buba_phone

Anyway, I dare NOT try to tell you how to run your house. No disrespect intended. touche

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2016 4:45 PM by MMM.)
12-03-2016 4:43 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

12-03-2016 6:12 PM

(12-03-2016 4:43 PM)MMM Wrote:  MMM's 'Yeah, but ..."

Yeah, but why NOT just say what's what at the end of each report, P? I read and read just knowing I was gonna get the dosage/s you tested with. To me, that's MOST IMPORTANT. And yes, I know what works for one may not work for another, but as a NEWBIE or anyone else for that matter, it's the ULTIMATE BLUEPRINT.

I don't care if you're making money.

Make that change, and I'd order through your site from the vendors of my needs that's listed. Buba_phone

Anyway, I dare NOT try to tell you how to run your house. No disrespect intended. touche

To be honest, it never really occurred to me. I used 1-2 sprays/drops as a standard for most products, but where I do make mention of dosage is on reviews where high dosages could have negative effects like Glace or True Love and other alpha/sexual products.

Noted for future reference Smile
12-03-2016 6:12 PM

MMM

Rep Post

12-03-2016 6:55 PM

(12-03-2016 6:12 PM)phertest Wrote:  To be honest, it never really occurred to me. I used 1-2 sprays/drops as a standard for most products, but where I do make mention of dosage is on reviews where high dosages could have negative effects like Glace or True Love and other alpha/sexual products.

Noted for future reference Smile

For me, the more thorough the report ... which INCLUDES dosage/s and application points ... the more I consider the poster an EXPERT. But that's just me. I do understand how the SEARCH FOR PUSSY will cause a lot of men to become blind of that point. Time to up your GAME, P! *wink*

"WHEN YOU GET GOOD AT SOMETHING, IT SHOWS! ESPECIALLY IN YOUR REPORTS" --- MMMyoohoo

ENOUGH. Back to the TOP 5 PHEROMONES FOR 2016-2017

Has anybody's TOP 5 got them laid with a COMPLETE STRANGER? It's okay if it turned into a relationship. Kiss3

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2016 7:00 PM by MMM.)
12-03-2016 6:55 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-03-2016 7:12 PM

(12-03-2016 6:55 PM)MMM Wrote:  For me, the more thorough the report ... which INCLUDES dosage/s and application points ... the more I consider the poster an EXPERT. But that's just me. I do understand how the SEARCH FOR PUSSY will cause a lot of men to become blind of that point. Time to up your GAME, P! *wink*

"WHEN YOU GET GOOD AT SOMETHING, IT SHOWS! ESPECIALLY IN YOUR REPORTS" --- MMMyoohoo

ENOUGH. Back to the TOP 5 PHEROMONES FOR 2016-2017

Has anybody's TOP 5 got them laid with a COMPLETE STRANGER? It's okay if it turned into a relationship. Kiss3

Met a white gal with 3 drops of DP covered in 1 mill intense in Vegas for a few minutes and exchanged numbers. Texted for a few hours, she came over and we fucked in 30 minutes. She was wet as a waterfall. She was 32 or 33. DP is my fave sexual so far.

Top 5:

DP: sexual pheromone straight to the point. Cops and none. No socials, no status beside the I just got laid from cops. Makes women fidget in their seats. Simple and gets the job done.

TUSC: blasting status with good range, a feeling of closeness with women and women, 2!: a crush vibe for women.

More comin later.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2016 8:38 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
12-03-2016 7:12 PM
krish212
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-03-2016 9:11 PM

My top mones for 2016-2017:

1) L2K v1 (2015 version): I was 18 and lost my virginity with this mone. I can pull of this it's laid back MYSTERIOUS vibe pretty well. I think this mone suits my personality very well. Recently I got laid twice with a stranger who was reluctant to have sex on the first date. Overall, great standalone, easy to pull off, social and sexual hybrid. Cannot be used for work or near women you don't want to seduce. Also, gives great orgasms to the women. I prefer this over EVOLVE spray. Dosage 1-1.5 Sprays.

2) Taboo: Great all-rounder. Hits a very very large range ands great for first dates. 1 spray for attraction and social hits. with 2 sprays the results are more blatant. From my stash, if I'm unsure what to wear this the go-to product. I never have negative experiences with this one due to its range and projection.

3) Xist: Very sensual mix. It hits great on first encounters as well. Good for imprinting. Easier and better range than NA.

4) Wolf: Respect and status without coming across as too alpha. You need to know how to pull it off again. People see you as the leader, and I have had the best products when I take charge with this juice on.

5) Core: Nice, but inconsistent at times. I like its range and feels like I have NOTHING on. Feel confident and conversations seems kinda smoother. Need more testing and HELP on how to use this products having a tough time with it.

Honorable Mentions: Cohesion (good for comfort and as an add-on) and AM (best sexual imo because it doesn't intimidate as much as AV and has more of sexual comfortable vibe)
12-03-2016 9:11 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-03-2016 9:46 PM

(12-03-2016 7:12 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Top 5:

DP: sexual pheromone straight to the point. Cops and none. No socials, no status beside the I just got laid from cops. Makes women fidget in their seats. Simple and gets the job done.

TUSC: blasting status with good range, a feeling of closeness with women and women, a crush vibe for women. People remember the status taht comes from this

More comin later.

Couldn't edit the last post

Wolf: Casual and affordable to wear everyday. Creates an energetic buzzing vibe around me, makes me approachable, yet still gives a cool, status centered vibe, to leave a good impression on people

P96 - Just makes a trance of everyone gets along around me. Instant chemsitry, comfort, bonding, doesn't betafy mixes.

Those are my top 4 faves I use on a weekly/daily basis. Less experience with
Nude Alpha solo than I'd like, but it has hypnotic bonding, tough guy aura at 3 bulb drops, and seems to befriend men. Makes a woman who doesn't think of you much think of you more.

Fave all around combo of 2016 - NA 3 drops, TUSC 4 drops, Glace 3 sprays.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
12-03-2016 9:46 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

12-26-2016 3:25 PM

Top 5 most Popular (most viewed) products on the forum through 2016 :

LAL

1. AV
2. NA
3. Wolf
4. Voodoo
5. BW

PXS

1. Xist
2. Taboo
3. Cohesion
4. Ascend
5. Evolve

(note that I took a bit of liberty with these last three as the ACE combo was listed right behind Cohesion in popularity)

Apex

1. M3X
2. Core
3. Tusc
4. Titan
5. Dionysos

PT

1. GOA
2. AT
3. THU
4. Swoon
5. ETFZ

AD

1. LIIK (v1)
2. AM
3. LIIK (v2)
4. Glace
5. Certo

HAX

1. Wingman Black
2. M512
3. Holy Grail
4. C4
5. Phero Fusion 919

***Interesting to note that every post on this thread so far has included one or more of the above mixes***Big boss

[Image: QHMFJU.gif]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-26-2016 3:25 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 Pheromones for 2015-2016 Paradox 247 176,117 09-24-2017 11:40 AM
Last Post: kocik2000
  2016 top 5 pheromones that will make it to 2017 BAALhammon 36 26,732 04-14-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: dsouza