Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.89 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2016-2017
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2016-2017
12-02-2016 9:51 PM

(12-02-2016 5:40 PM)theLaw Wrote:  The following is the top 5 list in four categories by Phertest from houseofpheromones.com.

Normally, I wouldn't post other's reviews, but I find his site incredibly useful........especially for newbies looking for a good overview, and I haven't seen him post these lists here yet.

I would just like to point out that Phertest is running a pheromone click thru business.

I don't think that Phertest has click thru agreements with Androtics, Apex, Pheromone Treasures, Lovescent, HAX or LPMP. Of course I could be wrong. There are no products from any of these Vendors on his list.

Again to be fair, I don't know Pheretest's business arrangements but I do know that he gets paid every time someone visits his site and clicks on a pheromone product link and orders it.

A click-through is the process of a visitor clicking on a Web advertisement and going to the advertiser's Web site. Also called ad clicks.

It is not in his best financial interest to "pan" one of his advertisers products so he will put a spin on the review.

Just my opinion but this Phertest list may not be unbiased.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
12-02-2016 9:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

12-02-2016 9:53 PM

(12-02-2016 5:40 PM)theLaw Wrote:  The following is the top 5 list in four categories by Phertest from houseofpheromones

Normally, I wouldn't post other's reviews, but I find his site incredibly useful........especially for newbies looking for a good overview, and I haven't seen him post these lists here yet.

Romantic Attraction

1. Xist

2. Nude Alpha

3. Voodoo

4. Certo

5. Grail of Affection

Sexual Attraction

1. LIIK

2. Aqua Vitae

3. Alfa Maschio

4. Evolve

5. Dirty Primitive

VIP/Status

1. Bad Wolf

2. Corporativo

3. Alpha Treasures

4. APi

5. Wolf

Socials

1. X22 (wingman)

2. Hypnotica

3. Nude

4. Connections

5. Glace

Well........that's about as complete as a top-5 list can get!Big boss

Phertest gives a full rating and rundown of each product on his site. Definitely worth a read.

****Please note that if Phertest has an issue with me posting this material, this post can be deleted.....no prob.***

Thanks Phertest-Much appreciated!!!Mrgreen

I asked this somewhere else, but did you happen to see what dosage/s he used for his testing? To me, that's where he falls short. Pioneer

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-02-2016 9:53 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

12-02-2016 10:05 PM

(12-02-2016 9:51 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I would just like to point out that Phertest is running a pheromone click thru business.

I don't think that Phertest has click thru agreements with Androtics, Apex, Pheromone Treasures, Lovescent, HAX or LPMP. Of course I could be wrong. There are no products from any of these Vendors on his list.

Again to be fair, I don't know Pheretest's business arrangements but I do know that he gets paid every time someone visits his site and clicks on a pheromone product link and orders it.

A click-through is the process of a visitor clicking on a Web advertisement and going to the advertiser's Web site. Also called ad clicks.

It is not in his best financial interest to "pan" one of his advertisers products so he will put a spin on the review.

Just my opinion but this Phertest list may not be unbiased.

Grail of Affection and Alpha Treasures are both from Pheromone Treasures.

X22 is from HAX.

Paradox, maybe it would be wise to do your homework before making veiled accusations in public.Dodgy

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-02-2016 10:05 PM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-03-2016 2:18 AM

(12-02-2016 9:51 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Just my opinion but this Phertest list may not be unbiased.
This is the 1% of the time I agree with Paradox.
If you click on a link and it has "ref=" something,it is affiliated.Companies with affiliated programs :Hax,LAL,Love Scent,Alpha Dream, XS. No idea about Apex or PTWizard Androtic doesn't have any affiliated program,their stuff is expensive enough already(and inconsistent),but they do pay for helping new members in intro I think.When you taking the opinion of a person getting paid by mone companies,always take it with a grain of salt.
Sign up for his news letter so he will recommend xist with love boat,lol. Adding more p74 to xist works wonderfully....in a friend zone kind of way.I really like his totally honest review about Api, saying it is on par with a314(sarcasm).
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2016 2:29 AM by jb20.)
12-03-2016 2:18 AM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-03-2016 5:23 AM

@thelaw,

Mind sharing your list. I am very interested in your top 5. You are quite a senior member. Also, a very good tester. So, please share your top 5 list.

If phertest wants to share his top 5 list, then he will do it himself. No need to share someone else list. This thread is for discussing your individual top 5 list.

Hope to see your top 5 list soon.

Thanks.
12-03-2016 5:23 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

12-03-2016 6:29 AM

Hmmmm we mustn't take phertest's word for gold.. He is a good writer and writes about the BEST qualities of products.. I rarely see him talking in depth about the negatives. Sounds like smart business. But I'm a customer... not a businessman.

For example in his top 5 sexuals, L2k and Am make it as top contenders with l2k as top position.. Yet he says minimal changes have been made to l2k since the AD fiasco. 1 man's opinion. A man's whose making money selling these products... Yet the bulk of people on PT say l2k has not returned to its former glory. A few one-offs have had success but even AD has not come out with a statement that their product line including l2k is as good as or better than before. The line I got from Chris was "Hi dsouza, no comment".

In Alpha mones he rates BW as #1. He called it his best product. Once again 1 man's opinion. But many on PT find BW creepy.. Not only that but just too darn intimidating for seduction. Maybe it is great for self effects.. There was also a time BW dropped out of his review list?? In his "Best review" section it is not even ON there. Yet it is rated #1 as an alpha? Why did BW drop off the best review section of his website? Because you can't order it from LAL now? So that implies his positive reviews are tied to him making $$?? And the review doesn't stand its ground if a customer can't order?????

I agree his website is the best encyclopedia for general pheromone knowledge products on the internet, period.. But how much is marketing?

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2016 6:42 AM by dsouza.)
12-03-2016 6:29 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-03-2016 8:39 AM

(12-02-2016 10:05 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Grail of Affection and Alpha Treasures are both from Pheromone Treasures.

X22 is from HAX.

Paradox, maybe it would be wise to do your homework before making veiled accusations in public.Dodgy

Yeah my bad with that, sleepy posting.

I still wouldn't take the word of an affiliated marketer.

Not veiled accusations. He makes money from click throughs on his site. That's a fact.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
12-03-2016 8:39 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

12-03-2016 9:15 AM

(12-02-2016 9:53 PM)MMM Wrote:  I asked this somewhere else, but did you happen to see what dosage/s he used for his testing? To me, that's where he falls short. Pioneer

I've read through the site many times, and only remember a few mentions of sprays/drops, but not with each and every product.

You could also try the comments section at the bottom of each product page.Help

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-03-2016 9:15 AM
MMM

Rep Post

12-03-2016 10:40 AM

(12-03-2016 9:15 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I've read through the site many times, and only remember a few mentions of sprays/drops, but not with each and every product.

You could also try the comments section at the bottom of each product page.Help

Cheers!Mrgreen

Yeah, I know; but I was pointing out what SHOULD BE a given for an EXPERT. No way was I gonna ask for dosages for each product I read through. I do too much of that here. To me, it's like here on the forum ... I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO ASK. popcorn

With that, I'm wearing a Paradox t-shirt. To each his own. Girl witch

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2016 10:41 AM by MMM.)
12-03-2016 10:40 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

12-03-2016 1:02 PM

Hey guys,

I just wanted to clarify a few things before this turns into another rubbish drama like several times before.

Firstly, yes I do get paid a small commission if I refer a sale, but it costs nothing to you at the end of the day (please read my affiliate disclosure at House Of Pheromones. Secondly, this is not my full time job and I don't have all day and night to work on the site.

It makes money to buy a few products, pay for hosting, registration, security and all the other good shit (like fixing headaches & technical problems) that comes with owning a website.

So yes, there are a few products from different brands I haven't got around to testing. I've also got schooling and work to deal with which leaves me little time to work on the site.

I also have compiled a ton of research and opinions/self help/information articles that are totally non-commercial andhave helped me in my own life... stuff that goes beyond just pheromones.

As another poster mentioned, writing dosages is a pretty pointless exercise because it varies for everyone. Some people claim that they have had outstanding results with huge doses of Aqua Vitae for example, but I find anything over 1-2 drops gets tricky to use. I do provide recommendations if someone asks. I didn't know it was a deal breaker for some people, I will try to include more specifics in the future.

As for the Alpha Dream "fiasco", I followed up with Chris about months ago, and I was sent some new bottles that had the fix applied. In the mean time, this is when I started getting emails about the formula being changed, and did not try that particular run of the products. As far as the fixed bottles I received went, I personally found that there were very minor differences and that the products at their core were still pretty much the same (cross tested AM and L2K with my original bottles from 2013). Some people have also left comments saying the same thing and I haven't had any complaints since the incident.

From what I know about the situation, Chris and Amara were replacing or sending their new -Androstenone vials to people with the bad batches. Last time I talked to Chris was a few months back, and he told me that he would begin implementing the original method to synthesize -Androstenone into the products and that issues were resolved. If anyone has ordered recently, please get in touch and I'll look into when and what's happened with the products as of late if they are still having issues. I will call Chris on Monday to see what's happening at the lab anyway and get updates.

I know people are always going to have doubts about the website and my credibility - and I am okay with that. All I can do is tell you guys what I know and what I don't, I am just a one man band with a pheromone website lol.
12-03-2016 1:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 Pheromones for 2015-2016 Paradox 247 164,621 09-24-2017 11:40 AM
Last Post: kocik2000
  2016 top 5 pheromones that will make it to 2017 BAALhammon 36 23,740 04-14-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: dsouza