Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
Robbie - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
04-11-2015 9:22 PM

That's exactly right. The title of this thread says it all.

Now look, I'm a fairly open minded guy. I'd try anything until it works. But "reviews" on here are hyped up and jacked up to the max! I'm just simply speaking my mind. If I get banned or get a warning for this thread.. Then so be it. At least, I gave my honest opinion on it.

After I made my purchase of L2K V2 from visiting this forum, I have also purchase most of the "heavy hitters" Mones that every guy on here is ranting and raving about. I tried these products on and gave it sometime to try them out. Much to my surprise, none of these products worked as they claimed. As a matter of fact, most of them simply suck!

Most scented products have cheap bathroom colonge smell that fades away after 30mins. Honest.

Girls would have better chance of smelling my feet after I take my shoes off than the "range" that these products claim to have.

Department store ladies flirted with me more to make a sale on designer colonge than the loose girl I was spitting game out at the bar. Yes, I was using "heavy hitter" Mone at the time of my gaming session.

The only "deer in the headlight" was some chubby kid staring at me while I was eating my frozen yogurt.

List goes on and on.. No joke. Yes, L2k does work to some degree at certain time with particular type of people. But you have to use compatible cover scent to be somewhat effective.

As far as guys who are doing the reviews on here and elsewhere goes, I have to ask you guys to be REALISTIC and HONEST.

I'm going to target AS3 and Phertest because somehow every Mones seem to work for them in outrageous fashion without a doubt. I simply do not believe their claims nor do I believe some of the lesser name reviewers with outrageous claims on here. They are good storytellers and freelance writers. Shills.

Money has been wasted to some degree on my part. I don't care however. I will continue to purchase more "heavy hitters" Mones every cool guy is trying on. Just for the testing out sake.

In the mean time, I'm also going back to my roots and purchase the product that has worked for me and my buds. This product doesn't even get the credit on here as it deserves. Surprising, isn't it?!
04-11-2015 9:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
04-11-2015 9:49 PM

(04-11-2015 9:22 PM)Robbie Wrote:  That's exactly right. The title of this thread says it all.

Now look, I'm a fairly open minded guy. I'd try anything until it works. But "reviews" on here are hyped up and jacked up to the max! I'm just simply speaking my mind. If I get banned or get a warning for this thread.. Then so be it. At least, I gave my honest opinion on it.

After I made my purchase of L2K V2 from visiting this forum, I have also purchase most of the "heavy hitters" Mones that every guy on here is ranting and raving about. I tried these products on and gave it sometime to try them out. Much to my surprise, none of these products worked as they claimed. As a matter of fact, most of them simply suck!

Most scented products have cheap bathroom colonge smell that fades away after 30mins. Honest.

Girls would have better chance of smelling my feet after I take my shoes off than the "range" that these products claim to have.

Department store ladies flirted with me more to make a sale on designer colonge than the loose girl I was spitting game out at the bar. Yes, I was using "heavy hitter" Mone at the time of my gaming session.

The only "deer in the headlight" was some chubby kid staring at me while I was eating my frozen yogurt.

List goes on and on.. No joke. Yes, L2k does work to some degree at certain time with particular type of people. But you have to use compatible cover scent to be somewhat effective.

As far as guys who are doing the reviews on here and elsewhere goes, I have to ask you guys to be REALISTIC and HONEST.

I'm going to target AS3 and Phertest because somehow every Mones seem to work for them in outrageous fashion without a doubt. I simply do not believe their claims nor do I believe some of the lesser name reviewers with outrageous claims on here. They are good storytellers and freelance writers. Shills.

Money has been wasted to some degree on my part. I don't care however. I will continue to purchase more "heavy hitters" Mones every cool guy is trying on. Just for the testing out sake.

In the mean time, I'm also going back to my roots and purchase the product that has worked for me and my buds. This product doesn't even get the credit on here as it deserves. Surprising, isn't it?!
Which product works for you? And pheromones don't work for EVERYONE maybe you are in that small percent of people that don't get results. Im not going to lie to you I know for a fact that heavy one products work for me like Aqua vitae for example. I get noticeable looks from women and they are blatant enough to know that they are from the mones. But i haven't gotten anything outrageous like a girl throwing herself at me.
04-11-2015 9:49 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

RE: The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
04-11-2015 9:54 PM

Okay, you're not going to get banned or warned for saying how you feel, but you ARE going to listen to what somebody that's been using pheromones far longer and is far older than you has to say!

!. Just because you are not getting the same effects as some members here does NOT make them liars, in fact I would say that if you are not getting the same results as many members here do it either means you have weak game, no game, or unrealistic expectations.

2. I am positive that some of the effects reported here are due to placebo effect and expectations, because in my experience and that of several other experienced pheromone users that I've spoken with, some of the so called "heaviest hitters" are beta bullshit products that may get you attention, but ain't ever going to get you sexual attraction or laid!

3. I could care less whether you believe what any member on this forum has to say or not but intentionally targeting and making accusations about ANY member here, without substantiating the allegations will NOT be tolerated. Furthermore, calling AS3 a shill when he has no affiliation with any company and nothing to gain from any product he talks about is baseless and without merritt.

I am curious as to what product worked for you that gets little credit here, because if it happens to be the product I think it might be it is the exact same as one of the products you call a "heavy hitter" here, with a different name and sold by a different company.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
04-11-2015 9:54 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

04-12-2015 3:20 AM

Aren't you the same guy that said you were going to apply mones then just sit and let the women come to you?
04-12-2015 3:20 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-12-2015 5:13 AM

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it.
But how about naming products that you used, how and where?
You have only posted about L2k on this forum, what other products do you use?
How bout some reviews?

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
04-12-2015 5:13 AM

phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

04-12-2015 6:01 AM

Okay, I haven't been here for a while but I was pretty surprised to find that you mentioned me as some kinda bullshitter. I have used a lot of products and I wouldn't have bothered buying so many if I was a shill or if this was some placebo trash. I've literally spent thousands of dollars on them and I'm just letting my thoughts on them be known... surely you can't honestly believe we're all made up characters to promote products that don't actually work.

I don't have much patience for this kind of garbage, but if you would, please share your experiences with whatever products you used, in what situations and dosages.

You're probably someone from Androtics Direct coming down here to save some face cause the company sucks ass now Nea
04-12-2015 6:01 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-12-2015 6:07 AM

(04-11-2015 9:22 PM)Robbie Wrote:  Department store ladies flirted with me more to make a sale on designer colonge than the loose girl I was spitting game out at the bar. Yes, I was using "heavy hitter" Mone at the time of my gaming session.
It's expected that sales chicks may just flirt for the sale. Its the price you pay. Part of it is environment..

(04-11-2015 9:22 PM)Robbie Wrote:  List goes on and on.. No joke. Yes, L2k does work to some degree at certain time with particular type of people. But you have to use compatible cover scent to be somewhat effective.

Obviously cover scent will be necessary with majority of mone products. Why is this such an issue? Hundreds of l2k posts detail the user using a cover scent.. L&S seems to be a favorite.

(04-11-2015 9:22 PM)Robbie Wrote:  As far as guys who are doing the reviews on here and elsewhere goes, I have to ask you guys to be REALISTIC and HONEST.

Do you not read the posts on this forum.. I'd say 50% of them talk about positive experiences and 50% talk about negative experiences. What makes you think people aren't honest here? You haven't read enough...

(04-11-2015 9:22 PM)Robbie Wrote:  Money has been wasted to some degree on my part. I don't care however. I will continue to purchase more "heavy hitters" Mones every cool guy is trying on. Just for the testing out sake.

Why don't you tell us this magic product that is working for you instead of keeping it a secret? The bottom line is what you get out of pheromones is related to how much you put into them. Work on your game, and have realistic expectations.

P.S. I could be wrong but I think Blacky Chan is right.. You are the l2k v2 guy that sits in a corner waiting for things to unfold?

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 6:10 AM by dsouza.)
04-12-2015 6:07 AM
Alpha360 - Banned
Banned

04-12-2015 6:49 AM

(04-11-2015 9:22 PM)Robbie Wrote:  In the mean time, I'm also going back to my roots and purchase the product that has worked for me and my buds. This product doesn't even get the credit on here as it deserves. Surprising, isn't it?!

What are those product that we don't know ? Secret

Can you at least name the products that you have tested so you at least appear like a solid tester Boredom
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 6:50 AM by Alpha360.)
04-12-2015 6:49 AM
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-12-2015 8:59 AM

(04-12-2015 6:01 AM)phertest Wrote:  Okay, I haven't been here for a while but I was pretty surprised to find that you mentioned me as some kinda bullshitter. I have used a lot of products and I wouldn't have bothered buying so many if I was a shill or if this was some placebo trash. I've literally spent thousands of dollars on them and I'm just letting my thoughts on them be known... surely you can't honestly believe we're all made up characters to promote products that don't actually work.

I don't have much patience for this kind of garbage, but if you would, please share your experiences with whatever products you used, in what situations and dosages.

You're probably someone from Androtics Direct coming down here to save some face cause the company sucks ass now Nea

Actually, it is your website that convinced me to buy pheromones at first. If I thought your reviews were bullshit I wouldn't have came here. I think I read almost every single review on your website. The main thing is all you reviews had INTERACTIONS with women not just sitting in a corner and waiting for them to come to you.
04-12-2015 8:59 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-12-2015 10:19 AM

(04-11-2015 9:22 PM)Robbie Wrote:  That's exactly right. The title of this thread says it all.

Hey Robbie,

Ironically, your post above seems to be biased against LIIK, while going out of your way not to name other "heavy hitter" products. So, technically, this would be a textbook example of one of the biased reviews that you are writing about.

You claim to have used several products, but won't name them (except LIIK of course), and don't give examples of any actual testing-just anecdotal hyperbolic anomalies (DITH from a kid-really?-if you truly believed these products didn't work, you wouldn't have mentioned this as it was clearly an anomaly).

Alright, you want to actual test these products, and see if they really work?

Here you go : Challenge

1) Go out and approach 100 girls in bars/nightclubs/parties etc and have a specific goal (numbers, make-out, close, etc) with cologne only - no mones*Keep in mind that if you can't get a number, lay, make-out etc solo, then you need to work on your game a bit before moving on to #2, as you may have a Red Flag behavior that is scaring off women

2) Now do another 100 approaches with an mone product, and see if there is a difference (test 1, 2, 3 + sprays drops etc)

3) Post your review here (after all 100 are finished-not before)

I'm willing to bet that you will not do this, as you are happy to criticism other member's reviews, but won't put in the actual work yourself. ***Note that the above tests would take less than a week to complete***

Your move, Robbie! Yes

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-12-2015 10:19 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Products that get great reviews but don't work for you Snowden 77 38,146 07-01-2016 12:06 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Products that get POOR reviews but DO work for you Mr. E 3 8 5,024 04-09-2016 9:47 PM
Last Post: Carnivore.Mother
  Can one find products that are comparable to AD's putatives? Futureman 8 4,411 12-02-2015 7:59 AM
Last Post: kingtut savage