Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
Blacky Chan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
04-12-2015 10:23 AM

Maybe it's HankyPanky troll account.
04-12-2015 10:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NewPHero504
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
04-12-2015 11:17 AM

I have awesome experience with products, but I did 90% of the work. I'm not saying that you have no game or you don't know how to communicate with women, but you still have to put in work. For example, work on looks, hit the gym, dress better, work on style, work on delivery, work on communicating, all those things. That's when the blatant hits comes when the mones wearer is forgetting he's wearing the mones and not expecting much from them. Mones are 10%, you can't blame anybody for you spending money on all kind of products nobody told you to buy. I been using mones for 3 years since I was 20, and I used the same three products. Realistically people who have a shitload of mones are testers, but you only need three products in your arsenal anything more than that, you are a collector or tester or just like spending money. If you can't flirt, or even semi attract women without Pheromones, then pheromones is not the answer. I don't need pheromones but I know what they can do when I put in work, I hang around other confident, good looking, tall, alpha man that are good with women, so I learned from them, but my secret to get the edge over them is using a little mones. And you probably would think I'm being fake if I told you the hits I had with mones, but guess what, it wasn't the hits from just the mones, it was the 90% of me and 10% of mones that get those reactions myself and some pherotuth members get that you think are hyped! I hope you get better results though!
04-12-2015 11:17 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

04-12-2015 11:38 AM

I don't think the reviews are fake. I think there are a lot of factors besides pheromones that contribute to social interaction and and getting laid. Also everyone has their own base pheromone signature and personality that steer the product you try.

Anyone who purchases a product and expects to get the exact same results as a particular reviewer is retarded.
04-12-2015 11:38 AM
neon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-12-2015 1:02 PM

(04-12-2015 11:38 AM)metaltree Wrote:  I don't think the reviews are fake. I think there are a lot of factors besides pheromones that contribute to social interaction and and getting laid. Also everyone has their own base pheromone signature and personality that steer the product you try.

Anyone who purchases a product and expects to get the exact same results as a particular reviewer is retarded.

I have to agree with this as well. If person A is experiencing great results with one product and person B is not getting the same results, it's not necessarily person A hyping up the product, it's more likely that person A's personality and other factors about them that makes them who they are that makes their experiences with that product so much better compared to that of person B. It's not that person B can't get some product to work for them, it's that they're not like person A.

So you can't really purchase some product based on great reviews that are perceived as fake or hyped up and then expect the same results. You may think one person is making stuff up or exaggerating and then when you try the product and automatically jump to the conclusion that it was all BS. Yes, you can be realistic about what the product does for you and what you want to get from it but you shouldn't necessarily dismiss it as junk per se if you're not getting the same results as someone else. Also, if the situations that you are using a particular product for does not match the same situations someone else was using that product for (like using some highly sexual mone and expecting to get certain reactions and results in unlikely places) then you shouldn't chalk it up to it being a useless product and that someone else is a god with it while you just think it's useless.

I believe pheromones work when its used for its purpose. Expecting one product or any other product to do extraordinary things for you when you are using them in the wrong places or at the wrong time or around the wrong people are not going to result in what you think the product should do for you. That doesn't mean that they don't work. Some reviews may appear to be fabricated or maybe there is more to that review that we don't know about because they aren't revealing everything that took place when the hit occurred. What happened leading up to the hit and anything else is all up to chance really since you're not going to be in the same mindset or in the same situation or environment. If they had a great reaction with one product then you try it on and don't get the same reaction, it shouldn't be based on the product 100% of the time. Just my take on this.
04-12-2015 1:02 PM
Faust
Failed Alchemist

Rep Post

04-12-2015 1:56 PM

It is obvious that you are frustrated and hurting man. I think a lot of guys on here can relate, probably most the ones you are trying to call out. If you pay attention though you will notice that many of the guys who this stuff is working for are into a ton of different things, and are working really hard in many different ways to improve themselves. They have spent a ton of time seeking tools, and had the courage to push themselves through the painful process of self transformation. Because of this they have a lot to offer, and what you are reading about is the world's response.

Like others have pointed out you said in a previous post, and I quote: "I want the females to OPEN me with minimal work on my part." and "To simply put it, I just want to stand there, say Hi and smile at my potential targets to give a subtle hint that I'm approachable and let them approach me. The rest is up to L2K V2."

Just the fact that you don't even want to give anything to people, you just want them to give to you is really creepy man. Step back off the ledge, focus on observing yourself, and healing yourself. You may see the world in a totally different frame, and may realize that what you have been so frustrated with is not what you even really want for yourself.

I think I have been using pheromones since before this site existed, and I can tell you what they taught me more then anything was to observe myself.

Once the novelty of the little bit of extra attention you get wears off with these things they are a total waste of money if you have no desire to take yourself to the next level and actually become the person they are projecting you to be. (Actually I think you can get to a point where you don't need them at all, but that's a whole other discussion.) It's not the outlandish stories on here that get me, I believe those because I have some myself. It's all the missed opportunities I read about on here that make me slap myself in the face. So many guys on here report situations that could have been turned into the most fantastic story that no one would believe. That's what makes them great. But there are excuses, or they don't want it, a lot of over analyzing, over thinking. Don't even think about the pheromones when you are wearing them. The next day after that threesome happens you have always dreamed of you can reflect if you want on how you got there. "Oh yeah, I was wearing L2k, and I said this, and she said that, and I did this - " or whatever. At a certain point it almost doesn't matter what you are wearing, you're just a bad ass guy.

Do the work and have the courage to look within. Life may get more interesting if you do.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 2:00 PM by Faust.)
04-12-2015 1:56 PM

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

04-12-2015 3:04 PM

I, for one, don't feel any need to play this cat's game. I could care less if he hasn't had any luck with pheromones with the kind of attitude he comes at this forum with. This is my first and last post on the issue. Dude wants advice on product, or to discuss products like a real man - fine. This crap he's spoutin', like we have the burden of proof to change his mind? Phaw. Whatever, he can move on. He's trying to start debate and drama, and he's gettin' it. I don't want any more part of it.

My Journal
04-12-2015 3:04 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-12-2015 3:10 PM

BTW - Anyone who ever says that Mystery Method or Neil Strauss shit doesn't work..........................................he just used it on all of us.................so, yeah-it works just fine! Smile

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-12-2015 3:10 PM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2015 3:34 PM

Eh......

Look at this thread going rage over Robbie's disbelief in mones.

He can give up on mones for all I care, while we, believers, can continue to have fun!!

Cheers

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
04-12-2015 3:34 PM
Robbie - Banned
Banned

04-12-2015 4:02 PM

(04-12-2015 6:01 AM)phertest Wrote:  Okay, I haven't been here for a while but I was pretty surprised to find that you mentioned me as some kinda bullshitter. I have used a lot of products and I wouldn't have bothered buying so many if I was a shill or if this was some placebo trash. I've literally spent thousands of dollars on them and I'm just letting my thoughts on them be known... surely you can't honestly believe we're all made up characters to promote products that don't actually work.

I don't have much patience for this kind of garbage, but if you would, please share your experiences with whatever products you used, in what situations and dosages.

You're probably someone from Androtics Direct coming down here to save some face cause the company sucks ass now Nea

You sure did show up real fast for someone "who hasn't been here in a while". Perhaps, another great li(n)e of storytelling.
04-12-2015 4:02 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

04-12-2015 4:34 PM

Tell us about those heavy hire a that worked for you?
04-12-2015 4:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Products that get great reviews but don't work for you Snowden 77 38,140 07-01-2016 12:06 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Products that get POOR reviews but DO work for you Mr. E 3 8 5,023 04-09-2016 9:47 PM
Last Post: Carnivore.Mother
  Can one find products that are comparable to AD's putatives? Futureman 8 4,411 12-02-2015 7:59 AM
Last Post: kingtut savage