Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
Blacky Chan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
04-13-2015 10:45 AM

No, Robbie was a terrible poster. Go read all his posts. He claimed to have ten years experience but wanted to sit in a corner and let the mones do all the work. He had no game, but ridiculed other poster for using game and PUA techniques. He could never answer a question just deflection and attacks.
04-13-2015 10:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

RE: The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
04-13-2015 11:09 AM

(04-13-2015 10:45 AM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  No, Robbie was a terrible poster. Go read all his posts. He claimed to have ten years experience but wanted to sit in a corner and let the mones do all the work. He had no game, but ridiculed other poster for using game and PUA techniques. He could never answer a question just deflection and attacks.

Yes, every forum has people like this especially the PUA forum that I used to Moderate.

Regular guys would come on and rail against the techniques of top PUA's. Who would go home with the girl? The PUA.

PUA's wearing black nail polish. You say ridiculous, I say attention getter. I say set opener.

I did not ban every stubborn, ignorant A-hole who came to the PUA forum.

Some people don't know how to communicate. Some people don't know how to learn from others. Robbie overstepped the Administrators bounds and he's gone for that.

You can critique products here but at this time you have to do so with some tact.
04-13-2015 11:09 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

04-13-2015 2:34 PM

Paradox, I was going to quote you and reply to your questions, but Blacky pretty well hit the nail on the head. Robbie was clueless and confrontational. I don't want a bunch of fanboys here, but don't want a bunch of troublemakers just looking to stir up problems either.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
04-13-2015 2:34 PM
Free1
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-13-2015 4:08 PM

I do not post much on here because quite frankly, I don't have much to report.
Please don't flame me for speaking my mind.

I can kind of relate to what Robbie was saying.

First off a little history on me.

I am an old school mone user. What that means is i used a product in the early 90's that was fantastic. it doesn't matter what it was because they are out of business. The difference between me and Robbie is, i know that pheromones can work.

Fast forward to the internet age and I am into this mone game for well over $500 without much to speak of. I have used a lot of the main steam mones. I am not saying I have not seen results, just nothing, nothing like in the past.
I think Robbie is expecting results like the older mones like the old MAG.

just my thoughts

Partial list of my stash
NNPA
evolve
cohesion
Wolf
nude alpha
Chikara
Core
lots of SpellboudRx
primal instinct/ at least 20 yrs old
Attractant 10/ at least 20 yrs old
04-13-2015 4:08 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-13-2015 8:23 PM

(04-13-2015 10:25 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Well this situation kind of reminds me of the quote: "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."---Voltaire

That was Evelyn Beatrice Hall, but I'm just being pedantic - bordering on pontificating - here. Blum

(04-13-2015 10:25 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Just because the pheromones that Robbie is using are not living up to the board hype does this make Robbie a bad poster?

Of course it doesn't... read on.

(04-13-2015 10:25 AM)Paradox Wrote:  If a non-christian comes to a christian forum doesn't he do the same thing? He will question the faith.

There is nothing wrong with questioning. The issue is HOW one does it.

Here's a prime example - back in the day, women were forced to stay home and make babies. When a woman would dare to step out of line, she was beaten back into submission.

With that in view, look at the feminist movement today. Feminists are doing to men today EXACTLY what male chauvinists were doing to women yesterday.

Does this bring about equal rights for women? HELL NO!

It simply breeds resentment and contempt for the feminists and their movement in the same way women became resentful and contemptuous of male chauvinists back in those days.

Clearly, an eye for an eye doesn't work.

(04-13-2015 10:25 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I have not read all of Robbie's writings but he makes some good points. His main point is that posters over hype the effectiveness of products here. Is this true or not?

In any case there is a correct way to present your case however unpopular your opinion may be. Apparently Robbie lacked the communication skills necessary to do so.

I agree that he made some good points. However, from the get-go, he came on here not willing to listen to anyone else but himself. He even went as far as to poo-poo others' ideas until, by his own admission in the other thread, he started seeing some results with L2K v2.

To any causal bystander, I HaZ BeAn Robbed's motive was pretty clear from the outset - to disprove, AT ALL COST, that mones work, particularly the ones being talked about on this forum.

(04-13-2015 10:25 AM)Paradox Wrote:  On the title bar of this forum it says: "Independent and Uncensored Pheromone Forum" does it not?

Yes it does. However, that does not give one carte blanche to come in here and piss others off willy-nilly. You don't do that in someone else's house, no matter how much you disagree with them.

Had I HaZ BeAn Robbed come in here and stated his intentions WITHOUT all the cocky-ass attitude he dragged in here, you can bet your last dollar that many, if not most of us would be much more welcoming of his testing. Heck, we would have even contributed ideas more frequently (which some of us did, only to be ignored.)

(04-13-2015 10:25 AM)Paradox Wrote:  As this forum grows it will get more "Robbies" it's just inevitable. Do you really want a site full of fanboys?

We don't want fanboys in the same way we don't want "Robbies." Saying we must have more "Robbies" to reduce/eliminate fanboyism is simpleton-spewed foolishness.

(04-13-2015 10:25 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Pheromones work and that is that. Yes, I know that pheromones work but does LIIK really get guys laid? Is Grail of Affection getting guys laid? Is SDX-9 getting guys blowjobs (as claimed by testers)? is someone allowed to say that these products don't work for them?

So when someone reports positive test results for these products, that's fanboyism? In that vein, can others raise the BS flags with products that work fantastically for you?

C'mon Paradox, you know better than that.

(04-13-2015 10:25 AM)Paradox Wrote:  As usual Mark, you are doing what you see fit to insure the harmony of this site. I never admire the job of the forum Administrator. It is just a hard, thankless job and there is no pay involved.

x1,000,000,000,000,000,000, ..., 000

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
04-13-2015 8:23 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-13-2015 8:27 PM

(04-13-2015 4:08 PM)Free1 Wrote:  I do not post much on here because quite frankly, I don't have much to report.
Please don't flame me for speaking my mind.

I can kind of relate to what Robbie was saying.

First off a little history on me.

I am an old school mone user. What that means is i used a product in the early 90's that was fantastic. it doesn't matter what it was because they are out of business. The difference between me and Robbie is, i know that pheromones can work.

Fast forward to the internet age and I am into this mone game for well over $500 without much to speak of. I have used a lot of the main steam mones. I am not saying I have not seen results, just nothing, nothing like in the past.
I think Robbie is expecting results like the older mones like the old MAG.

just my thoughts

Partial list of my stash
NNPA
evolve
cohesion
Wolf
nude alpha
Chikara
Core
lots of SpellboudRx
primal instinct/ at least 20 yrs old
Attractant 10/ at least 20 yrs old

See, there's the thing! Look at the way you've presented your case - it is polite, tactful, and informative. It is diametrically opposite the BS I HaZ BeAn Robbed brought on here.

From your list, I'd like to pick out some products and comment on them:

NNPA - never tried the new version, still on the old one, it has lost its kick somewhat since it is 6 years old but it is a consistent product from experience.

Wolf - consistent product as well, great mood uplifter, needs a dash of none to up alphaness for me.

Chikara - very hit and miss, never re-purchased. However, I did land a gf while wearing it, although I wouldn't fully attribute it to mone effects of Chikara.

Core - consistent socio-sexual, I usually use this in combo with other mones. By itself, it is only okay, but in combo with other mones, it shines.

I'm curious as to whether you've tried any products from the newer companies such as Pheromone Treasures. I was pleasantly surprised as to how blatant effects are with PTres' products, and how consistent these effects are with repeated apps over different days.

I'm sure there are some who are ready to label me a fanboy of PTres. That's fine. I did receive free products as one of their inaugural testers, and that is out there for everyone to see. However, because of the above stated reason, I keep mentioning them and their products. In my books, PTres' products I've used/am using are solid and consistent hitters.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2015 9:50 PM by kimosabe.)
04-13-2015 8:27 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

04-13-2015 10:00 PM

(04-13-2015 8:23 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  I agree that he made some good points. However, from the get-go, he came on here not willing to listen to anyone else but himself. He even went as far as to poo-poo others' ideas until, by his own admission in the other thread, he started seeing some results with L2K v2.

And that was what I noticed as well! That and the all or nothing attitude of pheromones either work the same for everybody, or they don't work for anybody!

I kept my initial reply short and sweet, because I knew that the majority of members who had followed Robbie's rantings probably agreed with me, and I didn't feel the need to justify myself to terribly much.

But, goddammit I'm sick of having the uncensored tag line thrown back in my faced by a very few select members at any opportunity that presents itself!!! Walk into a movie theater and yell FIRE! and see how far your first amendment free speech rights get you!!! Openly state that you're going to kill somebody and see if you don't get your ass arrested and prosecuted!

Uncensored comes with the expectation of decency! And at least every PUA forum that I've come across was run with an iron fist and heavily censored. Yeah, we've had a few few members that ended up getting banned here and there, and could count all of them in the 5 1/2 years that this forum has existed on my fingers, but I HAVE NEVER DELETED OR EDITED A POST THAT WAS NOT OUTRIGHT SPAM! Can the same be said for any PUA forum?

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
04-13-2015 10:00 PM
islandguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-13-2015 10:44 PM

How I look at it most or all pheromone companys have a return policy so if a product don't work return it! For me I personally love honesty from members in here cause it helps me and other newbie learn and I'm not new to pheromone I've try so many products out there some worked some didn't. I gave up on pheromone thinking they was a waste of money until I came up on this forumHelp . and boy was I blown away by the amazing info and knowledge that was shared ; ive became a believer and and and phero changed my life . do I need pheromone to get a girl? No but I love the effects it have on them and my self I can get hugs out nowhere , attention and free stuff oh and sex! So all the bashing and name calling not helping much. Yes be honest it didn't work for me then return but most of all live, love test and report lol people are watching and learning some slow some fast. I think I'm addicted to pheromones its a must have!Hunter PS I'm not attacking anybody just plugging in my five cents
04-13-2015 10:44 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

04-13-2015 10:45 PM

If you've been on the pheromone forums for any amount of time, you've seen Robbie before. They were common on Ptalk all the time. They all came in exactly the same, they all claimed to be experts, great game, mone pro's and high status. They never listened to anyone and in the end they all came back claiming Pheromones didn't work. I saw his first post and knew exactly how it was going to end.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2015 10:46 PM by Blacky Chan.)
04-13-2015 10:45 PM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2015 12:18 AM

Robbie is a dumbfounded troll. No Hes never made any points, only lousy excuses. He doesnt take pheromone to a grain of salt.

Pheromone is an amazing discovery in my book. Humans naturally don't realize that subtle system. Each person has their own natural mone signature. Its amazing how you can adjust your signature; status, social, sexual, or even fear to take the next level or meet your need.
One of the funny moments, while I'm just a regular looking guy, I wore 3 drops of BW, went to LA fitness to find out the membership quote, and met this sale representative who was a huge muscular guy. He looked fear, not the best eye contact he can give me. But he gave me a decent deal on membership. As I wondered why he was not this confident or calm, possibly because he also had a high none signature and extracted extra more none from me that he's never been used to, thus raising anxiety level.

To the point, pheromone may be the fastest communication form, but humans don't use this way. You know who uses it? The insects and other mammals.
Somehow, we have another sense that comes from pheromone.

I'm happy and addicted to this forum, coming back every 30 min to seek new posts. Learning everyday. Can't stop! Wish the veterans would stay here.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
04-14-2015 12:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Products that get great reviews but don't work for you Snowden 77 38,140 07-01-2016 12:06 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Products that get POOR reviews but DO work for you Mr. E 3 8 5,023 04-09-2016 9:47 PM
Last Post: Carnivore.Mother
  Can one find products that are comparable to AD's putatives? Futureman 8 4,411 12-02-2015 7:59 AM
Last Post: kingtut savage