Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
Ricardori
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
04-14-2015 8:06 AM

does, but only a little, if any good game and good image. FORGET
faced with a good image and one with pheromones, the good image win

Man is a natural leader... Beer

ANDROTICS: A314, IO, IS, AMMO, P83, MX297, IJ, IH, and other mix´s, turn up the heat, mx 353
LOVE SCENT: NPA, ANDROSTADIENONE, SCENT OF EROS
PHEROMONEXS: TABOO, COHESION, FLIRT, XIST, Evolve, bliss, androstadienone, barely legal
PHERAZONE
MAG
Wolf
AV, wolf, overdose, NA, possess, voodoo
LIIK v1 and v2, AM, Glace
Core, Titan
04-14-2015 8:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
04-14-2015 8:08 AM

(04-13-2015 4:08 PM)Free1 Wrote:  I do not post much on here because quite frankly, I don't have much to report.
Please don't flame me for speaking my mind.

I can kind of relate to what Robbie was saying.

First off a little history on me.

I am an old school mone user. What that means is i used a product in the early 90's that was fantastic. it doesn't matter what it was because they are out of business. The difference between me and Robbie is, i know that pheromones can work.

Fast forward to the internet age and I am into this mone game for well over $500 without much to speak of. I have used a lot of the main steam mones. I am not saying I have not seen results, just nothing, nothing like in the past.
I think Robbie is expecting results like the older mones like the old MAG.

just my thoughts

Partial list of my stash
NNPA
evolve
cohesion
Wolf
nude alpha
Chikara
Core
lots of SpellboudRx
primal instinct/ at least 20 yrs old
Attractant 10/ at least 20 yrs old

You have said what Robbie could not properly express. How your back story parallels my own is uncanny.

I used Lure with great success but the bottles were inconsistent. One bottle would work great the next bottle would not work at all. The working bottles were like gold to me and got me laid with little or no effort on many occasions.

The store that sold Lure stopped stocking it and I took to the Net to look for more. From there I stumbled on to Pherotalk.

Like you I spent hundreds of dollars searching for a working consistent formula that was better than Lure.

This is one of the reasons why I became a tester. To give unbiased, no BS reviews of pheromone products.

There is something wrong with every product on your list. Not drastically wrong but enough wrong that it would not be a perfect standalone. Some of the products on your list have too much Androstenone, not enough socials, no pull, to much EST......ect.

Robbie was a poor communicator but his point was that LIIK was not working for him. Just a few days ago we started a discussion of EST in male pheromone products (https://pherotruth.com/Thread-I-told-you...e-a-girl). As it turns out LIIK may have EST in it. This would make the product useless to a man. So there goes $59+ down the drain. That's Robbie's point.

Wasted money...that's the point. Robbie said that people on here over hype non working products. Is this true or false?

I jumped into the fray and try to tell Vendors what we are looking for in a mix for my benefit. I want something that works. I don't have the money to invest $75 in a half ass product.

Even my favorite product New Pheromone Additive is all brawn and no brains. No socials are in New Pheromone Additive.

I will be a pheromone anarchist. I want the Vendors to change for the better. I want them to "straighten up and fly right".

The lack of transparency bothers me.

The lack of thorough testing before release of a new product bothers me.

The use of the same 5 molecules bothers me.

The use of feminine molecules in male formulas bothers me.

The poor pheromone reports post release bothers me.

I guess in a perfect world everything would be perfect. All I'm really looking for is a good working standalone pheromone mix at a fair price.
04-14-2015 8:08 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-14-2015 8:24 AM

(04-13-2015 10:00 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Uncensored comes with the expectation of decency! And at least every PUA forum that I've come across was run with an iron fist and heavily censored. Yeah, we've had a few few members that ended up getting banned here and there, and could count all of them in the 5 1/2 years that this forum has existed on my fingers, but I HAVE NEVER DELETED OR EDITED A POST THAT WAS NOT OUTRIGHT SPAM! Can the same be said for any PUA forum?

Rep+

Thanks Mark for all of the things that you do for the community.

There is a civilized way to get your point across. There is a civil way to have a discussion.

Not everyone is capable of a civil discussion.

Having been a Mod at a site with 70,000 members though taught me to be less thin skinned about what people said.

Many people believe that forums are a place for free for all discussions and a place where freedom of speech reigns. The truth of the matter is that forums have an owner and forum members must comply with the owners rules.

Mark owns, runs and pays for this forum. We are his "guests" and must not cause disharmony in the forum. So, thanks again Mark for providing us with this forum.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2015 8:41 AM by Paradox.)
04-14-2015 8:24 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

04-14-2015 8:57 AM

(04-14-2015 8:24 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Thanks Mark for all of the things that you do for the community.

You're welcome, but more importantly thanks to all of you for making this community what it is!

(04-14-2015 8:24 AM)Paradox Wrote:  There is a civilized way to get your point across. There is a civil way to have a discussion.

Not everyone is capable of a civil discussion.

Exactly! I'm sure you remember not all that long ago when there was bickering and drama going on here every other day, and there were far to many times that I dreaded logging in to the forum in the morning to see what kind of new crap I'd have to deal with.

And, I'm also sure that you've noticed that there is very little drama these days. Personally, I like it better without all the drama and the troublemakers. If that means having to kick somebody to the curb every now and then that had not contributed anything worthwhile anyway, then so be it.

Is there a single person here that believes Robbie would have ever changed his tune, dropped the attitude and started trying to get along with others?

(04-14-2015 8:24 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Having been a Mod at a site with 70,000 members though taught me to be less thin skinned about what people said.

Many people believe that forums are a place for free for all discussions and a place where freedom of speech reigns. The truth of the matter is that forums have an owner ad forum members must comply with the owners rules.

Forums with that many members tend to have many mods patrolling the forums, moderating and censoring posts and banning members, either temporarily or permanently. We do not. As I stated earlier, I have never edited or deleted a post that wasn't blatant spam, or on the rare occasion when I was asked to do so by the author.

I would rather continue down this path and have to kick someone to the curb every now and then, than to allow troublemakers to remain but have to moderate posts, or allow the forum to deteriorate into a drama filled bitchfest.

(04-14-2015 8:24 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Mark owns, runs and pays for this forum. We are his "guests" and must not cause disharmony in the forum. So, thanks again Mark for providing us with this forum.

It's not about ownership or who pays for what, it's about civility, community, information sharing and getting along, and while you may view yourselves as guests, I view you as friends and appreciate all that many of you have done to make the forum what it is today.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
04-14-2015 8:57 AM
neon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-14-2015 4:26 PM

(04-14-2015 12:18 AM)greengrenade Wrote:  Robbie is a dumbfounded troll. No Hes never made any points, only lousy excuses. He doesnt take pheromone to a grain of salt.

Pheromone is an amazing discovery in my book. Humans naturally don't realize that subtle system. Each person has their own natural mone signature. Its amazing how you can adjust your signature; status, social, sexual, or even fear to take the next level or meet your need.
One of the funny moments, while I'm just a regular looking guy, I wore 3 drops of BW, went to LA fitness to find out the membership quote, and met this sale representative who was a huge muscular guy. He looked fear, not the best eye contact he can give me. But he gave me a decent deal on membership. As I wondered why he was not this confident or calm, possibly because he also had a high none signature and extracted extra more none from me that he's never been used to, thus raising anxiety level.

To the point, pheromone may be the fastest communication form, but humans don't use this way. You know who uses it? The insects and other mammals.
Somehow, we have another sense that comes from pheromone.

I'm happy and addicted to this forum, coming back every 30 min to seek new posts. Learning everyday. Can't stop! Wish the veterans would stay here.

This goes for me as well. I may not post a lot but I do enjoy visiting this site everyday and reading about how well some mones work for some of the well experienced guys and I do my research and if something appeals to me I will buy it and test it out for myself. The two guys this Robbie guy pointed out to me know their stuff and I don't doubt anything they've ever written on this site and for phertest on his site I know he's the real deal. If I didn't find his site, I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't trust that mones do work. This is like a new hobby and I believe mones have made a good change in my life for the year I've been using them now.
04-14-2015 4:26 PM

Free1
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-14-2015 6:31 PM

kimosabe

I have not tried Ptres yet, but plan to at some time.

I am currently trying different colognes from the fragrance shop due to the fact I purchase most of my stuff unscented.

Paradox

I also have an old empty bottle of Lure/ it was pretty good. The bottle I have looks nothing like the bottle of the ones if you google it. I just found it yesterday/ don't know why I still have the empty bottle, maybe it got spilled. It is also decades old.

The product I made reference to in my post above was called Seduction, and I think the company was called Roundhouse labs from California.You are probably wondering, if it was so good why didn't I order More? I did order more.

I ordered 2 more bottles, but when I picked them up from the post office I could smell that they were broken so i sent them back unopened. I then snail mailed them (no email back then- that should give some of you a laugh) but no reply. I then went to the bank to stop payment on the check but nothing came of it.

So
I was out the cost of 2 bottles of Seduction plus the cost of the stop payment with nothing in return.

I should of taken the package and hoped that only 1 was broken.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2015 6:48 PM by Free1.)
04-14-2015 6:31 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-15-2015 7:34 AM

(04-14-2015 6:31 PM)Free1 Wrote:  kimosabe

I have not tried Ptres yet, but plan to at some time.

I am currently trying different colognes from the fragrance shop due to the fact I purchase most of my stuff unscented.

Paradox

I also have an old empty bottle of Lure/ it was pretty good. The bottle I have looks nothing like the bottle of the ones if you google it. I just found it yesterday/ don't know why I still have the empty bottle, maybe it got spilled. It is also decades old.

The product I made reference to in my post above was called Seduction, and I think the company was called Roundhouse labs from California.You are probably wondering, if it was so good why didn't I order More? I did order more.

I ordered 2 more bottles, but when I picked them up from the post office I could smell that they were broken so i sent them back unopened. I then snail mailed them (no email back then- that should give some of you a laugh) but no reply. I then went to the bank to stop payment on the check but nothing came of it.

So
I was out the cost of 2 bottles of Seduction plus the cost of the stop payment with nothing in return.

I should of taken the package and hoped that only 1 was broken.

SyraBrian said this in 2006 about Seduction by Roundhouse Labs: "I don't know what Roundhouse Labs put in that thing, but they were way ahead of their time! Big Grin" (
04-15-2015 7:34 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Products that get great reviews but don't work for you Snowden 77 38,139 07-01-2016 12:06 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Products that get POOR reviews but DO work for you Mr. E 3 8 5,023 04-09-2016 9:47 PM
Last Post: Carnivore.Mother
  Can one find products that are comparable to AD's putatives? Futureman 8 4,411 12-02-2015 7:59 AM
Last Post: kingtut savage