Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
Robbie - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
04-12-2015 4:42 PM

With that being said.... Here it goes...

I hear all of you guys or just one guy who is posting to hype up these less than mediocre products.

1) I am in no way affiliation of any company or products by any means. I'm not mentioning what products I've tried from here; with the exception of only one product. This is because I already had a review thread in place on this forum in regards to this product. Not biased or in favor of this product. Read my review thread. I also have not mentioned what product had worked for me in the past.

2) I have been using Mones for over 10 years. I believe this qualify me as an "experienced" Mone user, very much similar to all the cool characters on here.

3) I'm certainly not a dumb 20 something who is excessively using or showering themselves with Mones. I'm a successful guy in my early 30s with accomplished goals and humanly personality. I know the way of this world. I have learned and done good and bad in my 20s to transformed myself into a person that I am today.

4) Explain to me and yourself on what is the "GAME" (good game. bad game and in-between game). I can certainly tell you that I will not go out and approach 100 different girls like a desperate loser creep. If you find yourself doing that, have a decency to think better of yourself and realize how pathetic you may look to others and yourself.

5) My game includes... Saying Hi and making eye contact to make myself open and approachable. If we strike up a conversation then it's great. If we didn't.. OH, well. It has worked in the past before and it also has not worked. Atleast, I have a self-satisfaction of knowing I didn't desperately seek out attention from a female only to get rejected. I'm sure most of the cool guys are familiar with the scenario, am I correct?

6) My "Game" opener and closer: Initial opening introduction followed by a few sentences of this and that talk. Then I will flat out tell them I'm romantically interested in them and I want to go out and hang out with them exclusively. It's a YES or a NO answer from them. That's all I need and care about. no texting game. No serenading or Marinating. I'm a heavy hitter, I don't strike out nor do I refuse to walk by going after a female.

7) Why, you ask?? Because I'm a valued male. If a woman see me as such that's great. If she doesn't, it's her loss. I will certainly not be putting them up on the pedestal to praise their beauty or degrade myself by going after them relentlessly. Afterall, their Sh*t stinks too. Maybe even worse.

8) I act right, I look good, I dress well, and I smell nice. And I'm accomplished male who keeps striving for more. Maybe I should go PEACOCKING to be more effective in my "game". What do you aspiring to be cool PUA guys think of that?

9) As for the Mones, I never said they did not work. Most of the products being hyped up on here are pure garbage. Some of them only work to a certain degree. Nothing like outrageous claims of "blatantly", "deer in the headlight" or going on "several girl rotation".

10) If Mones as a catnip for women then why are they not seeking me out? Or any of my friends that I gave to try out???

In conclusion, these are my 10 statements of Fact. Feel free to answer away or not. It would not make any difference to me anyway.
04-12-2015 4:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: The more products I try from here, the more I find the "reviews" to be fake!
04-12-2015 4:49 PM

(04-12-2015 4:42 PM)Robbie Wrote:  With that being said.... Here it goes...

I hear all of you guys or just one guy who is posting to hype up these less than mediocre products.

1) I am in no way affiliation of any company or products by any means. I'm not mentioning what products I've tried from here; with the exception of only one product. This is because I already had a review thread in place on this forum in regards to this product. Not biased or in favor of this product. Read my review thread. I also have not mentioned what product had worked for me in the past.

2) I have been using Mones for over 10 years. I believe this qualify me as an "experienced" Mone user, very much similar to all the cool characters on here.

3) I'm certainly not a dumb 20 something who is excessively using or showering themselves with Mones. I'm a successful guy in my early 30s with accomplished goals and humanly personality. I know the way of this world. I have learned and done good and bad in my 20s to transformed myself into a person that I am today.

4) Explain to me and yourself on what is the "GAME" (good game. bad game and in-between game). I can certainly tell you that I will not go out and approach 100 different girls like a desperate loser creep. If you find yourself doing that, have a decency to think better of yourself and realize how pathetic you may look to others and yourself.

5) My game includes... Saying Hi and making eye contact to make myself open and approachable. If we strike up a conversation then it's great. If we didn't.. OH, well. It has worked in the past before and it also has not worked. Atleast, I have a self-satisfaction of knowing I didn't desperately seek out attention from a female only to get rejected. I'm sure most of the cool guys are familiar with the scenario, am I correct?

6) My "Game" opener and closer: Initial opening introduction followed by a few sentences of this and that talk. Then I will flat out tell them I'm romantically interested in them and I want to go out and hang out with them exclusively. It's a YES or a NO answer from them. That's all I need and care about. no texting game. No serenading or Marinating. I'm a heavy hitter, I don't strike out nor do I refuse to walk by going after a female.

7) Why, you ask?? Because I'm a valued male. If a woman see me as such that's great. If she doesn't, it's her loss. I will certainly not be putting them up on the pedestal to praise their beauty or degrade myself by going after them relentlessly. Afterall, their Sh*t stinks too. Maybe even worse.

8) I act right, I look good, I dress well, and I smell nice. And I'm accomplished male who keeps striving for more. Maybe I should go PEACOCKING to be more effective in my "game". What do you aspiring to be cool PUA guys think of that?

9) As for the Mones, I never said they did not work. Most of the products being hyped up on here are pure garbage. Some of them only work to a certain degree. Nothing like outrageous claims of "blatantly", "deer in the headlight" or going on "several girl rotation".

10) If Mones as a catnip for women then why are they not seeking me out? Or any of my friends that I gave to try out???

In conclusion, these are my 10 statements of Fact. Feel free to answer away or not. It would not make any difference to me anyway.

So, to recap, just go with the flow and put in zero effort. Because effort = desperation.

The Recipe of Champions..........no idea why women aren't chasing after you.........must all be lesbians.

I agree with RTBoss, this will be my last response to this attempt to gain attention................no more time for feeding the troll.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-12-2015 4:49 PM
latorrin82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2015 5:16 PM

Okay, I get what you're saying. When I first started on here, I also thought a couple of users were into tall tales, so when I started my journal, I made a point to only ever be truthful in it. I am a very social person, decent looking, and went into mones believing they may work, but I was going to test them for myself. Here are facts, that I KNOW.

1. L2K v.1 got two roommates fighting over me, one that wanted to jump my bones in their apt, and I didn't want to bang because she was trashed beyond belief. The other roommate I made out with for an hr, grabbed her boobs, and she said "if I go to your house I will fuck you, so I can't"

2. Using AM, I have gotten laid five times, gotten looks tons of times, and I know it works. But I got up and was social.

3. Plenty of other mones I could tell worked. Some, like AV I didn't care for, but I witnessed it hit hard once for me, so I know the reviews weren't bs.

4. And lastly, your emotional state is amplified by mones. I figured that out myself. I don't wear them unless I can get in a blissful, carefree state, because it's worthless if I put them on sad, angry, etc. you seem angry towards women in the way you talk about them, the take it or leave it approach, the time limit or I bounce, etc. I'd say fucking relax and talk to people, in a good mood, and see the difference.

If you get to the state where you don't care if they work, or whether you get laid that night, they work. Strange but true.

This post was all honestly, and sorry you're frustrated.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 5:18 PM by latorrin82.)
04-12-2015 5:16 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

04-12-2015 5:34 PM

From your initial post to this one, you sound angry at the world. You don't sound like an experienced mone user, you sound like a frustrated guy looking for the magic bullet. What heavy hitters have you used in the past besides l2k?
04-12-2015 5:34 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-12-2015 5:35 PM

Why bother? Its very obvious that I HaZ BeAn Robbed isn't interested to listen to anyone but his own voice, as evidenced very early on in the other thread(emphasis mine):

(01-24-2015 12:48 AM)Robbie Wrote:  Kimosabe,

Please read my first post carefully. This quote below will tell you just exactly what my intentions are with ONS.
Not sure what you're referring by Banters, Kinos and PULL; nor am I interested in finding it out.

With that said (hehe see what I did there? Blum ), someone who is "a successful guy in his early 30s with accomplished goals and humanly personality" and who "knows the way of this world" and who has "learned and done good and bad in his 20s to" allegedly "transform himself" wouldn't rave the way that I HaZ BeAn Robbed has done on here, both in this thread and the other.

Neither would someone of that description make blanket sweeping statements calling everyone on this forum, particularly AS3 and Phertest, outright liars. That's something a pimply pubescent 15-year old would do.

Moreover, I HaZ BeAn Robbed also openly admits that he doesn't have the slightest idea of what GAME is, as evidenced by these "statements of fact"(emphasis mine):
(04-12-2015 4:42 PM)Robbie Wrote:  ...

...these are my .. statements of Fact...

Can anyone say CREEPZILLA CREEPAZOID?

Then, he further reinforces the FACT that he's basically shot himself in his own foot due to lack of social finesse by these statements(emphasis mine):

And he proceeds to drive the nail into his own coffin with the statement:

9) As for the Mones, I never said they did not work.

Actually, yes you did sunshine. Look at the title of this thread. Also look at the FACT that you outright called AS3 and Phertest liars.

(04-12-2015 4:42 PM)Robbie Wrote:  Most of the products being hyped up on here are pure garbage.

See what I mean? You just LOVE working that hammer and nail, donchya? Bangitty bang bang...

(04-12-2015 4:42 PM)Robbie Wrote:  Some of them only work to a certain degree. Nothing like outrageous claims of "blatantly", "deer in the headlight" or going on "several girl rotation".

And yet you've failed to discuss mones that HAVE worked for you during your tenure as a more-than 10-year veteran in the field.

(04-12-2015 4:42 PM)Robbie Wrote:  10) If Mones as a catnip for women then why are they not seeking me out? Or any of my friends that I gave to try out???

Because you CREEPED the living daylights outta the women you met, CREEPZILLA CREEPAZOID.

Social finesse pWnZ0rZ you!

We have a saying in this part of the world... an alternative expansion of an acronym, if you will. And it fits you perfectly: NATO - No Action, Talk Only.

And there's another, from your part of the world, that works equally well: NASA - Never A Straight Answer.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
04-12-2015 5:35 PM

Khan Solo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2015 5:46 PM

This thread is a waste of time. It's full of BS and acrimony since beginning. Not even worth reading until kimosabe answer. Too much effort for his part to reply.

LAL: AV, DP, Wolf, NA, Voodoo; Wolf , Possess
HAX: Holy Grail, X22
Love Scent: Alpha-7, WAAG-N, SoE, NPA
Alpha Dreams: Glace (silicone)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Connections, Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion (oil);
Flirt, Evolve, Love Boat, Cohesion, Ascend, SoB, Taboo
Apex: Core (fury); Titan
PTres: Androstadienone oil (50mg); ETFZ
AD: MX493
04-12-2015 5:46 PM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-12-2015 5:49 PM

(04-11-2015 9:22 PM)Robbie Wrote:  That's exactly right. The title of this thread says it all.

Now look, I'm a fairly open minded guy. I'd try anything until it works. But "reviews" on here are hyped up and jacked up to the max! I'm just simply speaking my mind. If I get banned or get a warning for this thread.. Then so be it. At least, I gave my honest opinion on it.

After I made my purchase of L2K V2 from visiting this forum, I have also purchase most of the "heavy hitters" Mones that every guy on here is ranting and raving about. I tried these products on and gave it sometime to try them out. Much to my surprise, none of these products worked as they claimed. As a matter of fact, most of them simply suck!

Most scented products have cheap bathroom colonge smell that fades away after 30mins. Honest.

Girls would have better chance of smelling my feet after I take my shoes off than the "range" that these products claim to have.

Department store ladies flirted with me more to make a sale on designer colonge than the loose girl I was spitting game out at the bar. Yes, I was using "heavy hitter" Mone at the time of my gaming session.

The only "deer in the headlight" was some chubby kid staring at me while I was eating my frozen yogurt.

List goes on and on.. No joke. Yes, L2k does work to some degree at certain time with particular type of people. But you have to use compatible cover scent to be somewhat effective.

As far as guys who are doing the reviews on here and elsewhere goes, I have to ask you guys to be REALISTIC and HONEST.

I'm going to target AS3 and Phertest because somehow every Mones seem to work for them in outrageous fashion without a doubt. I simply do not believe their claims nor do I believe some of the lesser name reviewers with outrageous claims on here. They are good storytellers and freelance writers. Shills.

Money has been wasted to some degree on my part. I don't care however. I will continue to purchase more "heavy hitters" Mones every cool guy is trying on. Just for the testing out sake.

In the mean time, I'm also going back to my roots and purchase the product that has worked for me and my buds. This product doesn't even get the credit on here as it deserves. Surprising, isn't it?!

Hey I give you props for stating your honest opinion. nothing wrong with that imo. maybe you od everytime with heavy hitters... heavy hitters dont seem to work that well for me either but social products do for sure. maybe you just need to find whats best for you.
04-12-2015 5:49 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

04-12-2015 5:56 PM

I think I can speak for many of us when I say that we've heard enough from Robbie and his cocky ass attitude! You weren't banned before, but now you have been!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
04-12-2015 5:56 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

04-13-2015 9:50 AM

I'm sure this troll will be checking his thread for responses to his comments, but I was about to lay the smackdown for his lame game... fortunately, kimosabe already took care of that Smile
04-13-2015 9:50 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-13-2015 10:25 AM

(04-12-2015 5:56 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I think I can speak for many of us when I say that we've heard enough from Robbie and his cocky ass attitude! You weren't banned before, but now you have been!

Well this situation kind of reminds me of the quote: "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."---Voltaire

Just because the pheromones that Robbie is using are not living up to the board hype does this make Robbie a bad poster?

If a non-christian comes to a christian forum doesn't he do the same thing? He will question the faith.

I have not read all of Robbie's writings but he makes some good points. His main point is that posters over hype the effectiveness of products here. Is this true or not?

In any case there is a correct way to present your case however unpopular your opinion may be. Apparently Robbie lacked the communication skills necessary to do so.

On the title bar of this forum it says: "Independent and Uncensored Pheromone Forum" does it not?

As this forum grows it will get more "Robbies" it's just inevitable. Do you really want a site full of fanboys?

Pheromones work and that is that. Yes, I know that pheromones work but does LIIK really get guys laid? Is Grail of Affection getting guys laid? Is SDX-9 getting guys blowjobs (as claimed by testers)? is someone allowed to say that these products don't work for them?

As usual Mark, you are doing what you see fit to insure the harmony of this site. I never admire the job of the forum Administrator. It is just a hard, thankless job and there is no pay involved.
04-13-2015 10:25 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Products that get great reviews but don't work for you Snowden 77 38,199 07-01-2016 12:06 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Products that get POOR reviews but DO work for you Mr. E 3 8 5,032 04-09-2016 9:47 PM
Last Post: Carnivore.Mother
  Can one find products that are comparable to AD's putatives? Futureman 8 4,422 12-02-2015 7:59 AM
Last Post: kingtut savage