Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Secret Weapon Testers Reporting Thread
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

Sex: Male

Secret Weapon Testers Reporting Thread
02-13-2017 4:30 PM

Please post your reviews for Secret Weapon in this thread.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
02-13-2017 4:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Secret Weapon Testers Reporting Thread
02-13-2017 5:47 PM

I was 1 of 5 members selected by Mark to receive a free bottle of Secret Weapon and Classic Man from John at in exchange for my honest, ongoing reviewof each product.

At the time of writing, I'm a 23 year old white male. Slender, muscular build (8 pack abs) and I would give myself an 8/10 on the looks scale. I attend college in NC and I have 3 room mates. As such, I interact with people every day. I live an active lifestyle. I play the drums, longboard, and I like to party. For this review I will only mention real hits. Day to day normal interactions will be omitted as not to over-hype or give a false impression.

Monday, February 13th, 2017: Touchdown, I received the goodies in the mail!

Classic Man did spill a bit in the container and as a result the label is a bit tarnished. The products were packaged well so I attribute this spill to shipping stupidity and not carelessness by PureGuilt.

Copied from another post before I realized Mark made a Pure Guilt review section:

Quote:I got my Secret Weapon and Classic Man today. First impression from 1 spray of Secret Weapon: It smells....blue. Kind of like clean soap. I've worn a cologne sample that smelled like this but the name eludes me. Anyway. Went to Costco. Nothing to report really. Self-effects: I don't give a flying fuck about anything right now. That filter I had in my head that said: "hey, you should care what people think." NOPE. That bitch flew away. So, full disclosure, I'm still mildly hungover from 2 days ago... so... there's that, but when I put on the spray I definitely noticed a difference in my attitude and that's when the fuck it I'm going to watch the world burn attitude appeared. I also feel relaxed at the same time. Its a weird feeling. Not unpleasant, but I'm curious what the effects will be like when I'm, ya know, not hungover.

edit: let me add to this. I'm about to go to class so I'm sure I'll have more but... self-effects: I feel very raw, very edgy. "Here I am world, if you don't like it then fuck you."

edit 2: When my professor asked how everyone's weekend was, I loudly and confidently responded "Well, I don't remember most of it, so I would say it was good!" So... my testicles are huge today.

I'm back from my class and the rest of the day will be spent doing calculus. Dash1 I do like the smell. After 4 hours I can still smell the scent and my nose is only detecting the slightest trace of pheromone smell. I don't have any hits to report today. Tomorrow is valentines day. I may give this bad boy a spin with a girl I'm spending tomorrow with.

I'll keep you guys posted Help

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
02-13-2017 5:47 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

02-13-2017 8:59 PM

Initial Observation – FULL REVIEWS PENDING……

Received my Pureguilt package today.

Ship packaging was good. I was impressed by the black cardboard tubes. That is nice. Both bottles come with tear notched tamper-evident heat shrink seals across the spray head. That’s good. Glass bottles.

On close inspection, the ‘Secret weapon’ bottle is not blue glass. Its spray painted glass. You will notice if you observe the sprayer assembly thread neck. Just an observation.

No leaks evident.

Opened ‘Secret Weapon’ and took a sniff. Common notes. Very light on my nose. Not bad. Smells like watered down BOD Man type if you want me to be honest.

First spray – ‘Secret Weapon’ to my hand. Bummer. The sprayer is terrible! Right off the bat, the spray head doesn’t throw a scatter pattern at all. No mist. No half-ass spray. It spits a single stream onto my hand.

The spray head assembly of my ‘Secret Weapon’ is saturated in its mechanics with liquid. Some into the bottle, but also with the suction and button cylinder-well. Now it leaks all over and down the bottle. Also on my hand. I’m glad the fragrance is light. It is definitely loaded with IPM. I know this substance well. It is slow to evaporate and creates a beading bubble pattern of liquid on the surface of the skin until absorption time. Make no mistake. It is designed to be absorbed as an emollient to skin. It contains IsoPropyl Alcohol. It will trickle around with gravity assitance until it absorbed or dribbles off somewhere. Very unusual choice here. Anyhoo, I'm not trying to sound negative and I do apologize. I'm just providing observations based on my experience background.

They should address the sprayer tops otherwise users will not be able to dose properly or consistently.

I’ll test ‘Classic Man’ pheromone attributes tomorrow during the day as on paper it would seem appropriate for work/day-time use.

Time will tell, but here are some initial fast notes:

AT FIRST GLANCE PROS:

Nice packaging, Fragrance not bad. I actually like Classic Man's fragrance of the two.

AT FIRST GLANCE CONS:

It should be priority number 1 to consider better sprayer heads or bottle system altogether.

[Image: w6YI97.jpg]

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2017 9:06 PM by Androcles.)
02-13-2017 8:59 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-13-2017 9:13 PM

Glad you guys are getting the packages. Did they fix the indiscreet packaging which I received mine in?

I'll wear successful to class tomorrow!

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2017 9:13 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
02-13-2017 9:13 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-13-2017 9:40 PM

(02-13-2017 9:13 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Glad you guys are getting the packages. Did they fix the indiscreet packaging which I received mine in?

Mine came in a plain brown packaging envelope....Just like I get from other companies.
02-13-2017 9:40 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

02-13-2017 9:43 PM

(02-13-2017 9:13 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Glad you guys are getting the packages. Did they fix the indiscreet packaging which I received mine in?

Mine was a yellow padded envelop with Shipping Geeks as the sender name.

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
02-13-2017 9:43 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-13-2017 10:02 PM

Mine was in a yellow padded envelope.

Maybe your sprayer is bad Androcles. I didn't experience that issue. Sprays as expected.

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
02-13-2017 10:02 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-13-2017 10:08 PM

Nice. Mine said pureguilt with their logo. They've fixed it.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
02-13-2017 10:08 PM

Androcles - Banned
Banned

02-13-2017 10:10 PM

Both bottles. Yeah, if it was good for you thats reassuring. I've never had 2 in a row go bad. No big deal, I have other quality sprayers. I'm more interested in the performance.

I also want to thank the Johns though, if I haven't already. I do appreciate the opportunity!

--Abraham Lincoln
02-13-2017 10:10 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-14-2017 1:26 AM

(02-13-2017 10:10 PM)Androcles Wrote:  Both bottles. Yeah, if it was good for you thats reassuring. I've never had 2 in a row go bad. No big deal, I have other quality sprayers. I'm more interested in the performance.

I also want to thank the Johns though, if I haven't already. I do appreciate the opportunity!

Thats really weird. I haven't tried my bottle of Classic Man but yep Secret Weapon works fine.

Thanks Johns!

Current Loot (2019)

Journey into my mind
02-14-2017 1:26 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mr. Ceo Tester's Reporting Thread Spars 8 3,244 05-19-2017 4:57 AM
Last Post: D_Darko
  Classic Man Testers Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 25 7,712 03-15-2017 5:12 PM
Last Post: Big John