Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mr. Ceo Tester's Reporting Thread
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Mr. Ceo Tester's Reporting Thread
03-15-2017 2:29 PM

Please post reviews of Mr. Ceo in this thread.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
03-15-2017 2:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Mr. Ceo Tester's Reporting Thread
03-15-2017 5:20 PM

I'm 24 and lift weights frequently and do cardio just as often. Take multivitamins and krill oil everyday. 2 full length forearm rolls is too much. A 3 inch roll is enough to get some effects but leaves more to be desired. One full length forearm roll is ideal, or a half on both forearms.

I left it in my car one night when it was cold, and the layered liquid became like powder. I think it was the actual pheromone molecules I was seeing. After leaving it on my counter top for two weeks, the molecules blended back into the cloud. It was a slow process I could watch the powder become smaller and smaller as the days went.

The self effects seem to be lacking something. There is too much hammer and not enough chisel.

I've noticed people get out of my way while walking easier with this product. I do walk straighter, feel a stronger presence, and my voice is more confident as a result of these things.

I haven't seen a social aspect, or a mesmerizing trance. There's no famous celeb aura as wolf has. There is no mezmerizing social aura Nude Alpha has. There isn't a trust or bond aspect to it that I can feel as of now. There isn't a WOW factor like I subtly get with tusc. It feels chilly (I was going to say cold but that is too harsh) in self effects and the vibe I get from others.

Look at these guys. Give them dark hair and much more body hair. That's how I see it right now. Big and strong, yet lacks aesthetics. It could make a good base if you add some socials and a trust mix. I wouldn't solo it to the bar because it's too much OOMPH and not enough social charm. It feels like it's missing something. It could be completely misunderstood and is a super hard sexual. Definitely can be intimidating.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
03-15-2017 5:20 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

03-26-2017 11:21 AM

This is not a full review by any means but I figured I would give you guys an update.

I hate to mirror another posters experiences but my experiences are pretty much the same as Bandits. I have a presence and people respect my space but there is simply something missing. I have used the product at various places such as work, bar, club, bro-ing out.

When I am hanging out with friends, they might be less inclined to listen to my opinion of a matter or listen in general. In my opinion a product called Mr. Ceo, should garner the utmost respect and submission without question. I do not get this.

At bars, clubs and around strangers, I do not exactly have that "wow" that you would expect the product to have. There is little pull from not only girls but guys(in a social context) also. The description of this product on the pure guilt website says the user will be the center of the social circle and be a virtual magnet which I am not really seeing thus far in my testing.

As far as application concerned, I always shake really well because of the viscosity of the fluid, and apply behind my ears. Dosage: kind of hard to dose with a roller. Also a little confused about dosing, "One drop and become an instant smooth operator; be the alpha male that all the women want, and the guy that all men want to be." I do not know if this is the recommended dose or if this just illustrating how potent the product is? I have been rolling about 1 good glob on my finger and applying separately behind each ear, 2 globs total.

I do not know if I need to up my dose or lower my dose to get said desired effects but may the testing continue!

I also want to give a thanks out to pure guilt for giving me the opportunity to test their product.

Keep 'Mones and Carry On

Cheers Beach
03-26-2017 11:21 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-26-2017 7:08 PM

(03-26-2017 11:21 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  This is not a full review by any means but I figured I would give you guys an update.

I hate to mirror another posters experiences but my experiences are pretty much the same as Bandits. I have a presence and people respect my space but there is simply something missing. I have used the product at various places such as work, bar, club, bro-ing out.

When I am hanging out with friends, they might be less inclined to listen to my opinion of a matter or listen in general. In my opinion a product called Mr. Ceo, should garner the utmost respect and submission without question. I do not get this.

At bars, clubs and around strangers, I do not exactly have that "wow" that you would expect the product to have. There is little pull from not only girls but guys(in a social context) also. The description of this product on the pure guilt website says the user will be the center of the social circle and be a virtual magnet which I am not really seeing thus far in my testing.

As far as application concerned, I always shake really well because of the viscosity of the fluid, and apply behind my ears. Dosage: kind of hard to dose with a roller. Also a little confused about dosing, "One drop and become an instant smooth operator; be the alpha male that all the women want, and the guy that all men want to be." I do not know if this is the recommended dose or if this just illustrating how potent the product is? I have been rolling about 1 good glob on my finger and applying separately behind each ear, 2 globs total.

I do not know if I need to up my dose or lower my dose to get said desired effects but may the testing continue!

I also want to give a thanks out to pure guilt for giving me the opportunity to test their product.

Keep 'Mones and Carry On

Cheers Beach

Glad to hear it isn't just me who felt that way.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

03-26-2017 7:08 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-27-2017 4:51 PM

Well, I suppose Ive done enough testing to formalize a review.

I've been using this product at a retail job that is fairly new for me, as of late. It's a newer company and new to this area.

In any event, my typical dose has been: two quarter size spots on my wrists, spread around in a circle, a strip on my neck and a swipe behind each ear (one pass, fairly quickly). I generally dose high with most products.
The scent didn't grow on me over time. I'm still not a huge fan. It doesn't seem to last more than 4 hours. The viscosity is all too greasy/oily for my taste. It almost seems "sticky".
I found myself to be the center of attention at times, in this environment. I was looked on for feedback and input, even though I'm a low level employee. It is worth noting that I come to this store with quite a bit of experience and overall knowledge, though.

Amongst younger males, I was taken a little too seriously once or twice, as I'm generally a ball buster. Sort of expect this from a walloping product like this mix.

Nothing was noticed to be pulling from the ladies, though. I received certain sexually charged comments from the female boss, but nothing overt. Even on days off from CEO with just Aventus on, she continued to exude sexual energy towards me, with intense eye contact and comments of me being her "work boyfriend." Also had one 21 year old intently invade my personal space. She seems needy by nature. Nothing sexual or overt there.

There was a sense of authority, but i still continuously am questioned. This was an eye opener. I'm heard, but the world doesn't "bend to my whim" like I had anticipated.

No sledge hammer effects, no dith, no random reaction of fear. I barely saw this product show it's teeth.

Full disclosure: I did take a few breaks from the product and a few times, ran something different on following days or nothing at all. This was in part due to trying to regain the baseline for this group, as they are a different demographic then I'm used to and I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Thank you for the opportunity to test your product!

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
03-27-2017 4:51 PM

toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-28-2017 1:16 PM

Ok lets start.
I got my package two weeks before. Everything was fine. I got it on the classic black roll tube with the pureguilt logo. The liquid inside the 10ml roller bottle it was layered. After a good shake everything was blended in a misty liquid.

I test it at work, malls and club environments. It was very hard for me to found my proper dosage with this roll on, so i put it on a bulp dropper bottle and im still trying.

I try 1, 2 and 3 drops. This juice it seems like raw Androstenone. At 3 drops men around me was very intimidated and almost looking for fights. Bad looks from women too. So i use 1-2 drops mostly.

2 drops its the max Androstenone i can handle. I didn't saw the results that i expected. The stuff has some pull here and there but nothing special. Only some cougars are responded well to this mix, so its a very good cougar mix for me. But for younger girls, even at 1 drop, its a no-no so far. It seems that gives some fear and no trust to the younger crowd.
Maybe i have to try it at a half drop or something.

I agree with the other 2 members who mention that something is missing from this mone and i believe it is the very light buffers. Need more buffers for sure, my opinion.

I will still test it for 1-2 weeks more to give you my final conclusion guys. Thats for now

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
03-28-2017 1:16 PM
Big John
Vendor

03-28-2017 1:45 PM

Thank you guys for your updates.

03-28-2017 1:45 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-28-2017 9:07 PM

Yes, I'm glad we're all coming to the same conclusion. Proves the placebo effect isn't real hahaha.

This feels too none heavy. It is missing buffers to make the none smoother and other molecules to add social/trust effects. I think it may have the respect, sexual and dominance covered. Make people want to talk to me and find me unusually interesting when I wear this.

/bro-science

03-28-2017 9:07 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

05-19-2017 4:57 AM

Well, I've had this for a while now and tested in on about five different occasions but I've been racking my brains over what to write about Mr. CEO. I have been hesitant to test it more to be honest as I haven't seen a whole lot from it. It doesn't strike me as a very balanced blend. I've mostly been using 10-12 inches of product from the roll-on and while I have gotten some looks, there seems to be some intimidation. It doesn't seem to have any pull or make me more attractive or approachable. I've been mostly using Mr. CEO while running errands and out grocery shopping. Mostly, cashiers 20-30 haven't even been able to look me in the eyes.

The liquid wasn't properly dissolved, with a thick layer on top, just like a few other members reported and it took almost a month before it properly dissolved.

Just the other day I severly cut down on the dosage and went with 6 inches. It did help a little but nothing that really stands out. A clerk, blonde, in her late twenties was very helpful and friendly and seemed to be able to hold eye contact. There was also an employee inside the store that opened me and I caught her stealing glances of me several times. She was of Middle Eastern descent and in her late thirties. She might just have liked me anyway, it's hard to tell. The cashier on the other hand was standoffish. Seems somewhat polarizing.

I am thinking I need to give it a try out at a bar at the same dosage. Let's see how it works around the inebriated crowd.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2017 3:44 PM by D_Darko.)
05-19-2017 4:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Classic Man Testers Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 25 8,128 03-15-2017 5:12 PM
Last Post: Big John
  Secret Weapon Testers Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 39 12,864 03-08-2017 12:17 AM
Last Post: Dom2789