Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Secret Weapon Testers Reporting Thread
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Secret Weapon Testers Reporting Thread
03-02-2017 9:31 AM

It kinda reminds me of Taboo in that regard. Maybe Nude/Swoon with an edge? Makes me wanna try some

23 year old, Asian, Filmmaker

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, AV, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Asian 4 Asian, Voodoo
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection, The Hook Up
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
03-02-2017 9:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-03-2017 4:58 AM

It can't compared with Taboo. Secret weapon is completely different and a whole lot better

(03-02-2017 9:31 AM)Jinzo Wrote:  It kinda reminds me of Taboo in that regard. Maybe Nude/Swoon with an edge? Makes me wanna try some

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 4:58 AM by toutsif.)
03-03-2017 4:58 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2017 2:23 PM

Secret weapon is tricky though. It's more subtle. I've only tried a sample of taboo but to me the hits were much more noticeable. Secret weapon is definitely an action man formula. I have yet to have anyone approach me who otherwise wouldn't. The magic comes in when you initiate conversation. But even then it can be subtle. In my opinion this is a good daily wear because it is very light, subtle in effect, and feels like you arent wearing any mones. It does provide a boost of confidence. This is the only mix I've worn where I forget that I'm wearing a pheromone. Having that in mind, effects were much more noticeable for me at 4 sprays.

I'm on the fence about this one.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
03-03-2017 2:23 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

03-03-2017 10:44 PM

I haven't forgotten my obligation. Just been away on a business trip and damn busy but, will make some time shortly to provide a report.

Secret Weapon didn't work well for me.

Details will come soon.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 10:45 PM by Androcles.)
03-03-2017 10:44 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

03-05-2017 8:32 PM

Secret Weapon Report

Dates of use: 14th, 18th, 23rd, 28th of February; 3rd & 4th of March

First off, thank you John(s) or PureGuilt reps for providing me a generous portion of pheromones to test with. Although, ‘Secret Weapon’ is not for me, I am grateful for the testing opportunity. I will not be purchasing this particular blend based on my experiences.

Arrival status:

Ship packaging was good. I was impressed by the black cardboard tubes. That is nice. Both bottles come with tear notched tamper-evident heat shrink seals across the spray head. That’s good. Glass bottles.

On close inspection, the ‘Secret weapon’ bottle is not blue glass. Its spray painted glass. You will notice if you observe the sprayer assembly thread neck. Just an observation.

No leaks evident.

Fragrance:

Secret Weapon fragrances contains dominant notes of Bergamont and Patchouli, I get some lavender hints. I have Perry Ellis 360 Red, and this is like a “watered” down version. And I have a hard time with Perry Ellis Red and don’t like to wear it. Secret Weapon is more tolerable in the scent factor, but I don’t really like it. The wife says it’s okay. She likes Classic Man’s fragrance much more. Her friend Kay (description in my journal) likes Classic Man. She mentioned about it.

By now, most of my friends and circle know I wear fragrances often and point out the good ones.

This ‘Secret Weapon’ mix goes to the middle notes and stays. I don’t get a base set of blends..the same notes carry til the end. That's probably a good thing if that was the design intention. The initial top notes are light and then it just smells the same through and through not transitioning much. The duration of the fragrance lasted 4-5 hours on me.

Sillage is weak. Projection is light. You can wear another cover if you need to.

Just like ‘Classic Man’ my ‘Secret Weapon’ sprayer shoots a solid stream. If you’ve ever taken DPG and IPM and compared the feel in your hands, this feels more like IPM heavy than DPG as far as ratios go.

Dosing:

I tested between 1 and 3 sprays. 3 sprays is too much, and I don’t mean mone power. I mean the fragrance is too uncomfortable for me at 3 sprays.

As far as mone effects, I observe some, however it’s not the kind I want. This really reminds me of my times with ‘Exotica’ from PXS.

At 1-2 sprays the effects are no different. Only the fragrance changes from low to more. At 3 sprays the mone effects are hard to distinguish from 2 sprays.

My Opinions, experiences and thoughts:

In any case, this is a heavy beta-maker in my opinion.

If I want to be the center of attention. I can be………… Like the butt of all jokes! I shit you not. Constant contention, dissension and shit tests mixed in with hugs. I am often the casualty of patronizing pity.
Secret Weapon on me is the epitome of being the “Younger brother” treatment. I know very well what that is all about growing up. I have 3 older sisters, 2 older brothers.

My friends behave as if my status is reduced considerably. So drastic is the observation, that I was getting annoyed a bit. Not angry, but understood this mone is doing what it’s supposed to be doing, but not like the website description.

To be fair, I’ve been running Chamber 36 a lot. So much so, that this constant use could very well skew things up. But, this much??? Really???

Did Secret Weapon have attraction power? No. Often cashiers and hired guns keep busy and most had heads down. Yes, people, women.. smiled, but it just felt routine because they would not continue on banter if I tried everything in the book to keep talking. Yes, people were friendly, but it just wasn't the same.

Of course people said hi, smiled, talked when spoken to…but they were quick to get away. No interest. Well, it appeared that way to me.

During the day at work, I did Secret Weapon for a couple day runs. I wasn’t popular.

My charm, wit and stories with female friends were cut in half. I didn’t feel myself. To pour salt on wounds, I was losing confidence before I even approached people. I don’t want that!

My friend William, his wife…(Asian, 8 ) she and I really don’t say much to each other. She often is quiet and looks pathetically bored when she is around the main group of friends,… our circle.

When we all get together as a group, Jokes fly. People laugh. She only laughs when she is randomly paying attention and not eyes plugged into her phone. The night with Secret Weapon on me, oh boy…she was laughing so hard at any joke where I was the expense! Biatch! [Image: shok.gif]

Truth be told, it wasn't like that all the time.

I’m really talking about the times I did notice something unusual to note. Unusual like I don’t get these kinds of responses AT ALL!!! Mone free…

At work, my boss would often be saying “Don’t forget to….. And make sure you…” – That rarely happens! I found that strangely unusual. It’s like he was thinking, he need to guide me around or was unsure of me??? Wiskey Tango Foxtrot – AF. I'm a senior engineer and often lead big projects, perhaps I'm reading into too much? Maybe SW was making feel this way about it? But hey, if it quacks like a duck.....

Pros:

Fragrance lasts long.
I can see this might work for an intimidating guy trying to catch a shy girl? I’m not that guy.
I was able see the mone effects in 1 spray.
People tend to gossip easier around me and more often...like a teenager. [Image: eek.gif]

Cons:

Awful spray stream. Single stream.
Selfies are normal. No change.
Effective status reducer.
I find the fragrance annoying. It’s not masculine enough for me.
I’m a short guy at 5'9". I feel even shorter.
I get treated like I need guidance and comfort.
Doesn't work in conversations for me. No pull.

See the dispersal.....

[Image: rq4Xpw.gif]

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2017 8:40 PM by Androcles.)
03-05-2017 8:32 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-05-2017 9:17 PM

Good observations and report. Thanks. Cool gif for the spray stream. How did that atomizer even pass in house testing?

I'd Rep you but I must spread the love.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2017 9:17 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
03-05-2017 9:17 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

03-06-2017 9:22 AM

(03-03-2017 4:58 AM)toutsif Wrote:  It can't compared with Taboo. Secret weapon is completely different and a whole lot better

What in your opinion makes this a whole lot better than Taboo?
Taboo, although not a heavy hitter, is a very effective hitter!

So I'm just curious, as a few reports don't sound too convinced.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-06-2017 9:22 AM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-06-2017 11:14 AM

(03-06-2017 9:22 AM)V-nice Wrote:  What in your opinion makes this a whole lot better than Taboo?
Taboo, although not a heavy hitter, is a very effective hitter!

So I'm just curious, as a few reports don't sound too convinced.

Both products hit good. But they are very different. I prefer the SW because i forgot that i have it on. I remember it only when it hits. Taboo hits good too but i fell it less comfort hits than sw. And with taboo i can smell a lot the Androstenone inside it and people told me that i smell bo sometimes

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
03-06-2017 11:14 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-07-2017 1:25 PM

Honestly I think my opinion of this has been influenced because I got it for free so I feel like I need to write something good about it. I don't care for this mix. The smell is not really my thing and it smells like I am wearing an essential oil, which, I have never gotten a compliment from to this day from any such oil, and the hits are... not really hits. Not like you would expect anyway. I do get a sense of confidence when wearing this but It turns beta quickly. It didn't occur to me until Androcles said it, but yes I agree that you get shit tested on this a lot. I mistook it for people being more open and accepting, but no: People really do come up with the oddest things to give you crap about. For me anyway. The attention I get from people is usually them treating me like I need guidance, as if they're happy to help their younger sibling. I had people tell me they were concerned about me and wanted to help me out. The hell? lol. There is some kind of sexual attractant in this but I feel it is very misguided and people do not know how to interpret it. Perhaps they see you as a sexual guy but one who is somewhat lost in his way and needs help. Very weird vibe.

If you read my past reviews they do seem positive about this product but honestly in the back of my mind I knew it was a weird mix. Maybe this will work for others but this just doesn't sit right with me. If someone else is dead set on trying this mix and writing a review about it then I'm willing to send it as long as you cover the cost of shipping.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2017 1:30 PM by Arsenic.)
03-07-2017 1:25 PM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-08-2017 12:17 AM

It is weird. Agree on that point. People going away is still surprising. I thought it was peculiar to me. It seems to be the same with everyone. Maybe something to look for.

My speculation :

The mix contains Estratriene. People start perceiving you as a girl. After talking to you, they see a signature mis-match. Thus, stop talking and leave. People care for beautiful girls. Same thing here.

Please don't quote me. I am not an expert on single molecules. Just an assumption base on ingredients and finding. This is just a speculation.

@big john,

Please have a look in this. We look forward to good products.

Thanks
03-08-2017 12:17 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mr. Ceo Tester's Reporting Thread Spars 8 3,572 05-19-2017 4:57 AM
Last Post: D_Darko
  Classic Man Testers Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 25 8,300 03-15-2017 5:12 PM
Last Post: Big John