Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Secret Weapon Testers Reporting Thread
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Secret Weapon Testers Reporting Thread
02-14-2017 5:28 AM

Nice. Im waiting my package to get into the testing party guys. Lets see how it goes

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
02-14-2017 5:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big John
Vendor

02-14-2017 12:05 PM

Awesome! I'm glad you guys are receiving your testing kits and are getting started with the experiment. Thank you all for helping out! I'm excited!
02-14-2017 12:05 PM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-20-2017 4:32 AM

Ok, time for the first secret weapon report from me.
The bottle is the same like the classic man, just in blue color. The scent it is very light and i hardly smell anything after 20 minuites. Its a good fresh scent, it reminds me a parfum of polo sport series but can't remember which one exactly cause there a lot of them.

So saturday night, i take my usual shower and put on 2 sprays of secret weapon to see what it can do. First impression was as i said before the light scent for a product with Androstenone inside. Self effects nothing special, just a little bit cocky, but not anything relative with anger.
Some alpha feeling with it, again nothing overhealming.
I like that a felt very natural with it on.

First place was a lounge bar for wine. A lot of women there over 30, very classy. Some glances here and there, some iois but nothing special. It doesnt seem to make me the central of attention. Also dont believe that these reactions was from the product.

Next place a nightclub with a hell lot of people, almost 18-30. This is when i first start saw something that only a working product with Androstenone can do. Some girls looking at me with desire, some looking with jealousy cause i had 2 very beautifull girls with me. Not very blatant at first, but later it start to be a little annoying cause my girls start to notice the other girls looking at me like hungry dog and they told me so. Some girls looked completely unaffected, and some are looking very bothered from the attraction. So its hit or miss, maybe it something to do with their ovulate cycle. The biggest advantage i saw from this juice was the cock blocking properties that are unbelievable. Everytime i go out with these girls, the guys doesnt stop to flirt with them. This time it didnt happened, not at all. Even some friends of them when they come to say hello, they left with a sad expression on their face and some dissapointment. I saw this a lot, i had my space and nobody invade it.

We left from there and we went on another biggest club. Almost 5am now. Again there, some girls looking at me some not. Cockblocking persist and the attention whores that i had with me strarting to feel it full time cause nobody flirts with them and their friends told them that they are jealous because they are with me.
I spoke with some girls there, everyone was friendly and with some eyes of desire. I number closed some of them, i cant do anything else cause one girl from the two i had for company she was like me and starting to saw it blatantly. I slept with here after the club but i believe it will happened anyway with her, even without secret weapon, but the jealously that create at girls i believe it helps a lot.

Final notes. I like very very much this product. For a first time use, im impressed. I hope it be a consisted product with the same results. Its not blatant and everything feel smooth and very natural. No aggression from other guys, even when they was sad from jealousy. Awesome. This is the second product that i tried from this new company, they both works very good for me, so i start thinking to buy some successful or mr.ceo mone to try too. Thats all for now guys. This product is legit and solid too. Sorry for my english by the way

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017 4:46 AM by toutsif.)
02-20-2017 4:32 AM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-21-2017 6:23 AM

Received a my package now. Cassic man has leaked while in transit. 10 ml is been lost. Please look into cause. Few more tapes will be of great help. We don't mind removing them. Overall, the packaging feels premium. Glass bottles are good.

Also, please get a poster. It might cost you less than $100. Need to work on this stuff. If you wish, you can just put the name of the product. It will work great too.

Secret Weapon smells to me like Aqua De Gio. I am not good at detecting smell. It is a popular smell for sure. Reminds me of something.

Photo attached

[Image: xe4ojn.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2017 6:25 AM by Dom2789.)
02-21-2017 6:23 AM
Big John
Vendor

02-21-2017 9:11 AM

(02-21-2017 6:23 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Received a my package now. Cassic man has leaked while in transit. 10 ml is been lost. Please look into cause. Few more tapes will be of great help. We don't mind removing them. Overall, the packaging feels premium. Glass bottles are good.

Also, please get a poster. It might cost you less than $100. Need to work on this stuff. If you wish, you can just put the name of the product. It will work great too.

Secret Weapon smells to me like Aqua De Gio. I am not good at detecting smell. It is a popular smell for sure. Reminds me of something.

Photo attached

Did Secret Weapon leak?
We will get a new supplier to fix this issue of leakage.
02-21-2017 9:11 AM

Big John
Vendor

02-21-2017 10:38 AM

(02-21-2017 6:23 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Received a my package now. Cassic man has leaked while in transit. 10 ml is been lost. Please look into cause. Few more tapes will be of great help. We don't mind removing them. Overall, the packaging feels premium. Glass bottles are good.

Photo attached

I'm not sure what you mean by get a , "poster?"
02-21-2017 10:38 AM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-21-2017 10:57 AM

No, secret weapon didn't leak at all.

Poster means label. I forget to mention. I call it a poster as it describes the product. Get new labels. It is dull. Something like Alpha Dreams. They have good packaging. You can have a look. Might be helpful.
02-21-2017 10:57 AM
Big John
Vendor

02-21-2017 11:00 AM

(02-21-2017 10:57 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  No, secret weapon didn't leak at all.

Poster means label. I forget to mention. I call it a poster as it describes the product. Get new labels. It is dull. Something like Alpha Dreams. They have good packaging. You can have a look. Might be helpful.

Thank you! I'll forward your suggestion to John(bossman)

02-21-2017 11:00 AM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-22-2017 3:13 AM

First of all, you need to replace the spray with a roller. Alcohol mix dispense better through a sprayer. Non alcohol mix should be better in Euro Dropper or roller bottle. I need to use my finger to spread the spray content on the neck. Thus, you definitely need to look at this.

For members: The company is legit and product is working. Thus, you can consider them as legit vendor (If you haven't done so)

Morning dosage:
2 spray of Secret Weapon (+ left over of yesterday apps)

- People feel at badminton court feel like buddy. Instant Rapport.

New application:
2 spray of secret weapon

- No reaction from an mid age woman
- Got a look from a man. I don't know this guy.
- A lady got very respectful after I got closer. Explaining things better. (Closer means 6 feet)
- 2 guy open me at the post office.
- They let me skip the line too.
- A guy was explaining me stuff while in need to skip the line. Similar with another guy.
- The post office staff was very respectful towards me (maybe because of clothes or yesterday application)

Personal comments:

It needs more testing. I have not seen any blabbing or heard secrets of others. They mention on their website. Will keep you guys updated.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2017 3:13 AM by Dom2789.)
02-22-2017 3:13 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-22-2017 5:05 PM

Finally got around to testing Secret weapon....Two sprays to start off with.

Definitely a confidence boost with this one. Strong social on me (more than Classic Man)....In that I engage much more than my baseline and it feels very natural. Not an over chatty A-nol and not a down a bit B-nol.....But like I'm running for office.

No intimidation....Women don't open me, but if I start speaking to them then I see attraction hits. Hair flips, dilated pupils, they get flush around the upper breast area and face, looking down and and then up at me (I call it the Princess Diana)...No boobing, kino, lingering etc....But the attraction is solid and there for you, if you want it. You have to drive things.

I chatted up women while doing errands and ALL of them chatted back. One of them had a call from her sister and didn't answer her while we chatted. Feet turned toward me and just very interested in what I had to say. A woman did give me her number and ask that I call her about some advice....She knows I'm married and it could be a hit, but as always, you can never be sure. She is blonde and late 40's.

With this on...I open up my mouth and people talk back. They smile. There is some uplift in this one. Another woman in her 30's finished her business at a location and then came back to finish speaking with me.

Men are also very good with this on...A guy invited me to go fishing after chatting with me in line....He is married too and invited me and the wife. Spoke with several men as I went about my day and it was good conversation...Respectful....Very open, relaxed communication. I feel bold and outgoing, but not over the top.

Is it an extreme panty wetter like New Pheromone Additive or Evolve or M3X? I wouldn't say that. But it is a solid mix that gets you attraction, respect without intimidation, and women are open to speaking with you (and seem to be open for more).

I would even say that this mix is first date safe too. It's sexual kind of more like a Nude Alpha without the puppy dog look and Nude Alpha intimidates a bit, in my experience. Again, you don't intimidate. I do get compliments on my looks with this on....

So Pure Guilt is definitely not a scam. You get 30ml's of pheromone for a reasonable price and you should see effects.

Edit: I stand corrected. Just completed another errand with this on and three ladies gave me kino. Now these are ladies who have responded well to other blends and are very comfortable with me. But I did notice that all initiated at least one touch and one of them touched me 3 times.....with very large pupils and a big smile. Arm and back touches.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2017 6:36 PM by DarkLord1.)
02-22-2017 5:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mr. Ceo Tester's Reporting Thread Spars 8 3,566 05-19-2017 4:57 AM
Last Post: D_Darko
  Classic Man Testers Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 25 8,282 03-15-2017 5:12 PM
Last Post: Big John