Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Secret Weapon Testers Reporting Thread
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Secret Weapon Testers Reporting Thread
02-23-2017 6:04 AM

Remaining report:

Added 2 spray of secret Weapon before going to meditation group. This is very open group. Easy to mingle.

- Many people initiated talking to me.
- An woman in her 40's open me up. Very interesting hit.
- A known female was extremely talkative.
- I got a warm support from people.
- I wanted to talk a guy who was doing phd.

My observation conclusion:

For me, this mix is like Come talk to me v2. I tested Androtics version. I was open up by so many people. (some was because of my body language) It was very easy to connect and talk to others. One problem, I found was people leaving me after talking to me for 5 minutes. They don't want to stay very long. It is weird.

It is slightly sexual. Not in mild but very little. Girls are attentive while wearing it.

Longevity is around 6 to 8 hours. Range would 6-7 feet. Both are satisfying.

Baseline, product is good for the price. It can be use in day to day life without a problem. It lacks astonishment factor. You will not see any Deer in the headlights or others getting impressed. Maybe, not the purpose of this product.

I agree with the darklord review. My findings is in line with yours.

Thanks.
02-23-2017 6:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-23-2017 6:27 AM

Try this juice at club environment guys, or nightlife general, not meditation groups or at workplaces. At nightlife situations it really shine

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
02-23-2017 6:27 AM
Big John
Vendor

02-24-2017 8:32 AM

(02-23-2017 6:27 AM)toutsif Wrote:  Try this juice at club environment guys, or nightlife general, not meditation groups or at workplaces. At nightlife situations it really shine

It's Friday. We need some pimpin club action tonight to see if Secret Weapons pulls hotties

02-24-2017 8:32 AM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-25-2017 6:35 AM

Ok here we go again. Yesterday night went out with 3 sprays secret weapon this time. Everything was smooth, cool and like the other times, as expected. Some little brain fog for the first 20 minuites but nothing to worry about.

Went to a wine bar. A lot of people there, mostly women 20-40s. I had a very happy mood, i felt a little alpha this time with one more spray. It makes me more social for sure. I want to open people and people seemed that waiting for me to say something. A hello is more than enought to start a good comvo with laughs and funny chit chat.

More attractive vibe this time. A lot of eyes on me. No anger, no intimidation no bad effects at all with both men and women, but not over sexual vibe too. If you have a good mood like this juice gives, you can stear it sexual too. Cockblocking is still there and the guys accept it without anger or bad looks.

I got a lot of number close with this. No resistance at all. It makes me talk without problem and this is good for an introvert like me. 2-3 sprays are ideal dosage and didnt saw any od problems yet. I also get a girl to my bed. That is because of my game but i believe the SW helps a LOT. Also i saw some imprint with SW, the girl that i slept with the last week, came to my house this morning drunk and ininvited..WTF?

Im sold on this product. Very consistent every time. For night time its one of the best for me, period. I will buy it for sure. Some cons are the very light scent that cant cover a lot some bad scent notes from the Pheromones. I get some bad smell whiff here and there, but nobody mention bad odor to me. I recommend this mone to everyone who want to have a great time when out at night, without the bad effects of a full none product. The none in it seems very balanced, hardly smell it. Good for teens and cougars too.

Im very happy to get this shit on my hand. I really hope for some more guys to get the same effects as me.
Not troubles, just spray, forget it and go. Subtle but working full all the time. Scent duration 2 hours max, mones duration 6+. Thats from me.

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2017 6:51 AM by toutsif.)
02-25-2017 6:35 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-25-2017 7:39 PM

Have worn Secret weapon for the last few days, but took it out to a bar last night. Two sprays and also sprayed a couple of my introvert friends.

I agree with toutsif's statement regarding it's effect with introverts. We went to a place where they make the beers at the location. Good crowd and I didn't tell my friends what they had on.

I had on two sprays and so did they. I removed the sticker so they couldn't read it. We started at the bar area and within about 15 minutes we were invited to a table of ladies who were out celebrating.

My two friends are both white males...IT types, quiet, but very smart....They would rather be behind a keyboard then socializing. They were fantastic. These two friends are ones that I have not told about pheromones yet.

We bounced from table to table...Dancing, laughing....One of them got 4 phone numbers and the other got 3....Which is all that they asked for. I didn't ask for any because I'm married, but it was a fun time.

So my takeaways are that Secret Weapon has a very strong communication effect....With that effect, it puts people at ease to engage you and I'll say trust you.

While I still don't see strong attraction from this blend, it does have good attraction and you can get female attention with this on. You add in the drinking element and you can move this to a sexual place.

The biggest hit that I got was that 2 ladies asked me to walk them to their car.....They don't know me and I'm black. Two 20 something white ladies picked me to walk them to their car.

Each gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and talked about hanging out again.
02-25-2017 7:39 PM

Big John
Vendor

02-26-2017 3:08 PM

(02-25-2017 6:35 AM)toutsif Wrote:  Ok here we go again. Yesterday night went out with 3 sprays secret weapon this time. Everything was smooth, cool and like the other times, as expected. Some little brain fog for the first 20 minuites but nothing to worry about.

Went to a wine bar. A lot of people there, mostly women 20-40s. I had a very happy mood, i felt a little alpha this time with one more spray. It makes me more social for sure. I want to open people and people seemed that waiting for me to say something. A hello is more than enought to start a good comvo with laughs and funny chit chat.

More attractive vibe this time. A lot of eyes on me. No anger, no intimidation no bad effects at all with both men and women, but not over sexual vibe too. If you have a good mood like this juice gives, you can stear it sexual too. Cockblocking is still there and the guys accept it without anger or bad looks.

I got a lot of number close with this. No resistance at all. It makes me talk without problem and this is good for an introvert like me. 2-3 sprays are ideal dosage and didnt saw any od problems yet. I also get a girl to my bed. That is because of my game but i believe the SW helps a LOT. Also i saw some imprint with SW, the girl that i slept with the last week, came to my house this morning drunk and ininvited..WTF?

Im sold on this product. Very consistent every time. For night time its one of the best for me, period. I will buy it for sure. Some cons are the very light scent that cant cover a lot some bad scent notes from the Pheromones. I get some bad smell whiff here and there, but nobody mention bad odor to me. I recommend this mone to everyone who want to have a great time when out at night, without the bad effects of a full none product. The none in it seems very balanced, hardly smell it. Good for teens and cougars too.

Im very happy to get this shit on my hand. I really hope for some more guys to get the same effects as me.
Not troubles, just spray, forget it and go. Subtle but working full all the time. Scent duration 2 hours max, mones duration 6+. Thats from me.

Great review! It sounds like things are going very well with your testing. Thank you!

02-26-2017 3:08 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-01-2017 11:47 PM

I went with 3 sprays today just to see if I could get any reactions and test the upper limits of this thing. At this dose I felt that it was very light. What I mean, is that with some mones such as AV and NA I feel kind of heavy. Hard to explain but I've seen others comment on this before as well. Anyways. It feels like I'm not wearing any mones. The effects are very natural.

Class Today. Guys were buddy buddy in general but nothing crazy. My normal filter had faded considerably compared to without wearing pheromones. I felt a sense of confidence without being arrogant. Guy next to me chats me up much more than usual and I've been wearing NA in this class. No ladies around today... empty class. IT class. I head to the mall. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Black employees in multiple stores treated me like a bro after I approached them. White girl around 23 24 bit her lip slightly when I asked her to help me with some shoes on the rack but otherwise her behavior was not out of the ordinary.

Went on campus to see my girl toy. She's used to me wearing a dab of NA covered with Jake Hollister. She was much more playful than she usually is. Sure, with NA she would cuddle up to my neck and kiss on my neck repeatedly and give me googly eyes as she looked up at me from laying on my chest, but today she had more playful energy behind it. Laughing more often, putting my hand on her boob, she was just in a good mood overall. NA felt more serious than this and has more sexual tension. I feel this mix has disinhibiting qualities about it. She was more open to giving me compliments like calling me sexy often.

I met with an asian buddy of mine on campus with my girl toy to mentor him about his business. I believe hes 21. He seemed more reserved at first which struck me as odd and I got a weird conflicting vibe as if he were threatened somehow. After talking for 10 minutes or so he opened up much more than he usually does (compared to with NA or NA mixed with glace) and he never curses but today he was all fuck this, fuck that, fuck them. We bonded more than usual.

Added 1 more spray: 4 sprays total. At this point the 3 sprays had been on for a good 6 hours.
Went to a get together with my 21 year old brother, his girl toy (21), a girl I used to bang (21), and 3 some of their friends (19 - 20). My brothers girl toy could NOT stop twirling her hair and giving me that horny "fuck me" look when she looked at me and she seeked my attention plenty. It was honestly quite awkward considering who she is so I obviously didnt escalate. The girl I used to bang had the same look and hair flipping but she kept her distance. I wouldnt say she was avoiding me, but she was not seeking my proximity. She was unusually giggly as well. I have a new girl toy that I'm somewhat invested in so this old toy is on the shelf for the moment. The 3 friends were asian, and they did not pay me much mind. They accepted me during Super Smash Bros but didnt acknowledge me much during the card game that the group played. I got the feeling that they thought I was above them or too cool for them.This is not a bad thing, all I'm trying to communicate is that they did not display any unusual reactions.

I'm thinking 3 to 4 sprays is a good starting point. I didnt experience much of anything with 1 or 2 sprays on previous occasions.

ha, enjoy the novel lol

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2017 11:53 PM by Arsenic.)
03-01-2017 11:47 PM
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-02-2017 1:00 AM

(03-01-2017 11:47 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  I went with 3 sprays today just to see if I could get any reactions and test the upper limits of this thing. At this dose I felt that it was very light. What I mean, is that with some mones such as AV and NA I feel kind of heavy. Hard to explain but I've seen others comment on this before as well. Anyways. It feels like I'm not wearing any mones. The effects are very natural.

Class Today. Guys were buddy buddy in general but nothing crazy. My normal filter had faded considerably compared to without wearing pheromones. I felt a sense of confidence without being arrogant. Guy next to me chats me up much more than usual and I've been wearing NA in this class. No ladies around today... empty class. IT class. I head to the mall. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Black employees in multiple stores treated me like a bro after I approached them. White girl around 23 24 bit her lip slightly when I asked her to help me with some shoes on the rack but otherwise her behavior was not out of the ordinary.

Went on campus to see my girl toy. She's used to me wearing a dab of NA covered with Jake Hollister. She was much more playful than she usually is. Sure, with NA she would cuddle up to my neck and kiss on my neck repeatedly and give me googly eyes as she looked up at me from laying on my chest, but today she had more playful energy behind it. Laughing more often, putting my hand on her boob, she was just in a good mood overall. NA felt more serious than this and has more sexual tension. I feel this mix has disinhibiting qualities about it. She was more open to giving me compliments like calling me sexy often.

I met with an asian buddy of mine on campus with my girl toy to mentor him about his business. I believe hes 21. He seemed more reserved at first which struck me as odd and I got a weird conflicting vibe as if he were threatened somehow. After talking for 10 minutes or so he opened up much more than he usually does (compared to with NA or NA mixed with glace) and he never curses but today he was all fuck this, fuck that, fuck them. We bonded more than usual.

Added 1 more spray: 4 sprays total. At this point the 3 sprays had been on for a good 6 hours.
Went to a get together with my 21 year old brother, his girl toy (21), a girl I used to bang (21), and 3 some of their friends (19 - 20). My brothers girl toy could NOT stop twirling her hair and giving me that horny "fuck me" look when she looked at me and she seeked my attention plenty. It was honestly quite awkward considering who she is so I obviously didnt escalate. The girl I used to bang had the same look and hair flipping but she kept her distance. I wouldnt say she was avoiding me, but she was not seeking my proximity. She was unusually giggly as well. I have a new girl toy that I'm somewhat invested in so this old toy is on the shelf for the moment. The 3 friends were asian, and they did not pay me much mind. They accepted me during Super Smash Bros but didnt acknowledge me much during the card game that the group played. I got the feeling that they thought I was above them or too cool for them.This is not a bad thing, all I'm trying to communicate is that they did not display any unusual reactions.

I'm thinking 3 to 4 sprays is a good starting point. I didnt experience much of anything with 1 or 2 sprays on previous occasions.

ha, enjoy the novel lol

From the sounds of it, seems like a very light, slightly sexual attractant that could easily be steered to sex especially since it seems to disinhibit and get these younger girls out of their comfort zone!

23 year old, Asian, Filmmaker

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, AV, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Asian 4 Asian, Voodoo
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection, The Hook Up
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
03-02-2017 1:00 AM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-02-2017 1:48 AM

(03-02-2017 1:00 AM)Jinzo Wrote:  From the sounds of it, seems like a very light, slightly sexual attractant that could easily be steered to sex especially since it seems to disinhibit and get these younger girls out of their comfort zone!

Exactly that. And it works very good on this. I saw that 2 sprays is the best dosage for me by the way

Arsenal:
03-02-2017 1:48 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-02-2017 2:54 AM

Yes, a very light mix of social, bonding, and slightly sexual mones that elevate your status. You're seen as a good friend, somewhat of a bad boy, and a guy that likes to have fun who can also mean business if need be.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
03-02-2017 2:54 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mr. Ceo Tester's Reporting Thread Spars 8 3,584 05-19-2017 4:57 AM
Last Post: D_Darko
  Classic Man Testers Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 25 8,340 03-15-2017 5:12 PM
Last Post: Big John