Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Possess Alpha
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Possess Alpha
12-02-2009 7:21 AM

The only Phero from LAL I've fully tested so far, although I do have Nude and Aqua Vita. As has been mentioned by others the quantities and types of Pheromones in the products are not disclosed however, from my testing it's pretty obvious that Possess Alpha has a good helping of None as well as steering Pheromones.

I'm a bit ill at the moment so forgive me if this post comes across as a bit disjointed.

Smellwise, it's D&G pour homme, which in my opinion is a pretty classy scent (well, I would say that since I bought the original version P ).

Hit wise, wore this in a work environment. Bit of a risk since I didn't know the none quantity but still no aggressiveness from the males and the 2 girls in the class both showed IOI's (at one full spray). Obviously, being a work environment the chances of them getting down and dirty over lunch was pretty unlikely but the attraction was clearly there. Also, conversations flowed much easier and gaining respect from other males seemed natural and genuine (no macho bull required). The Girl A kept tending to find reasons to keep close to me and would keep initiating conversations instead of working! Girl B has a bf so not as much in terms of continual attraction.

The other event was at a outdoor bar, thankfully they had patio heaters which helped diffusion. Lots of smiles and stares however it wasn't really a stand and chat place, people moving around and I didn't initiate any conversations to follow through on.

Apologies for the rather empty report, missing specifics I know but my minds in another place right now.

Overall, an excellent product, can't say how it compares to the original (Possess) but for me works well as an all rounder.
12-02-2009 7:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Possess Alpha
12-02-2009 8:43 AM

Nice to have this report here.

You should definitely try Nude, the girl I'm dating keeps kissing (and smelling) me when I wear it, great stuff. But be sure to shake bottle before each use [Image: 69.gif]

So far I'm impressed with LAL's products, seems like a whole new world when you take a peek outside the AD universe [Image: 36.gif]

Cheers!!!
12-02-2009 8:43 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-04-2010 11:52 AM

Any new impressions on the products from this company? I'm thinking about trying something from there (haven't decided what yet).

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-04-2010 11:52 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-06-2010 5:12 AM

I did do some limited testing with Acqua Vitae and Nude, but not a huge deal but they too seemed like decent products. Am trying out my homebrews for the time being.
02-06-2010 5:12 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-08-2010 8:28 PM

(12-02-2009 7:21 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  The only Phero from Liquid Alchemy labs I've fully tested so far, although I do have Nude and Aqua Vita. As has been mentioned by others the quantities and types of Pheromones in the products are not disclosed however, from my testing it's pretty obvious that Possess Alpha has a good helping of None as well as steering Pheromones. I'm a bit ill at the moment so forgive me if this post comes across as a bit disjointed. Smellwise, it's D&G pour homme, which in my opinion is a pretty classy scent (well, I would say that since I bought the original version P ). Hit wise, wore this in a work environment. Bit of a risk since I didn't know the none quantity but still no aggressiveness from the males and the 2 girls in the class both showed IOI's (at one full spray). Obviously, being a work environment the chances of them getting down and dirty over lunch was pretty unlikely but the attraction was clearly there. Also, conversations flowed much easier and gaining respect from other males seemed natural and genuine (no macho bull required). The Girl A kept tending to find reasons to keep close to me and would keep initiating conversations instead of working! Girl B has a bf so not as much in terms of continual attraction. The other event was at a outdoor bar, thankfully they had patio heaters which helped diffusion. Lots of smiles and stares however it wasn't really a stand and chat place, people moving around and I didn't initiate any conversations to follow through on. Apologies for the rather empty report, missing specifics I know but my minds in another place right now. Overall, an excellent product, can't say how it compares to the original (Possess) but for me works well as an all rounder.

I just reread this report and it rather reminds me of what I saw today with Nude Alpha.  I wonder if they are the same phero blend but with one being scented and the other not.  I'd thought about getting this one to try it out, but I may hold off and try Aqua Vitae instead. 

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-08-2010 8:28 PM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

02-09-2010 1:28 AM

(02-08-2010 8:28 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  

I just reread this report and it rather reminds me of what I saw today with Nude Alpha.  I wonder if they are the same phero blend but with one being scented and the other not.  I'd thought about getting this one to try it out, but I may hold off and try Aqua Vitae instead. 

I have Aqua Vitae and also NUDE i am on my second 10 ml of NUDE,as it has given me more than a few good consistant attractant type hit runs and 4 or 5 drops around the gills work best for me.

I get the impression that Aqua Vitae is somewhat more Alpha in Nature and gives off a vibe for me like A314 x 2 drops + Alpha 7 x 1 dr combined. And 3-4 drops Aqua Vitea gives me these similar effects, ie terribly attractive but not really approachable, but once conversation has been initiated they will not want to leave you alone, so A-V is an action man formula that will take you as far as you allow your self, it is a be prepared to remove your pants formulation and reminds me of Alpha Maschio.

As a side note Possess is really nice to use at bedtime with ur partner its not super sexy but is certainly endearing and has nice faint D & G scent it also contains some botanicals that make it enticing, i have used up around 20 mls of this and every few nights apply a few drops on my top lip as it gives me some amazing dreams.

I have not tried Possess Alpha, or Wolfe.... Awooooo Awoooooo ooooo

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2010 1:31 AM by terry0400-40.)
02-09-2010 1:28 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-09-2010 11:10 AM

Thanks for the feedback! Razz

I only wore Nude Alpha once but I had enough attention that I think I may pull the trigger on Wolf or Aqua Vitae. I may go for the unscented Aqua since I like to mix up what I wear for cologne. Very interesting to try different things besides the AD products (which I do still like- have Akuto scented P93 coming for a homebrew oil base ICM 1b in Akuto scent).

02-09-2010 11:10 AM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-09-2010 3:49 PM

I have been wanting to get both DH and I something from Liquid Alchemy for a while. I am torn between Possess & Wolf - I figure I might as well get something scented.

Do you think the Alpha (yeah - I am pretty sick of Alpha everything. It's not even a term applied to humans...the anthropologist in me cringes every time I hear it.) discounts this for everyday/work wear? DH is a pretty good testosterone producer, though he is 45 now. Wouldn't want to scare the prospects away, but at the same time if the added Androstenone would be helpful for keeping their full attention and respect, I think he's all for it.

Opinions?
02-09-2010 3:49 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-09-2010 5:19 PM

(02-09-2010 3:49 PM)Willow Wrote:  I have been wanting to get both DH and I something from Liquid Alchemy for a while. I am torn between Possess & Wolf - I figure I might as well get something scented. Do you think the Alpha (yeah - I am pretty sick of Alpha everything. It's not even a term applied to humans...the anthropologist in me cringes every time I hear it.) discounts this for everyday/work wear? DH is a pretty good testosterone producer, though he is 45 now. Wouldn't want to scare the prospects away, but at the same time if the added Androstenone would be helpful for keeping their full attention and respect, I think he's all for it. Opinions?

I personally don't think the Alpha (extra androstenone) would discount Nude for everyday wear (Don't know about Possess).  The extra androstenone didn't seem to cause any problems with men (Nude seemed to give very good respect from men and interest from women) Nude is unscented but even by itself, Nude smells decent.  The smell reminds me a bit of Scent of Eros (musky in a good way). 

I am wearing Wolf today and WAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  (Sorry, couldn't resist).  I think this could be a fantastic work scent.  I've had people following me around all day wanting to help me.  The description that was emailed to me seems to fit with what I saw today.  People seem happy to let you lead, they go with the flow, etc.  Very nice and smooth day.  I will say, however that I also saw a pretty high level of attraction from the 22 year old receptionist in my building (and other women).  One thing about the scent of Wolf.  It smells like sex.  Straight up.  It reminds me of 'Miss Right... Now' in that way. 

02-09-2010 5:19 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-09-2010 5:41 PM

I got the impression that Possess was just scented Nude, so that's good info, Snoops.

I emailed Garry and asked him to give me a quick run-down of the differences between the 3 - Possess, Acqua, Wolf. No info at all on there about Wolf.

Got no problem choosing women's stuff - I'll pretty much pour anything on! But for DH I like to be a little more cautious - one bad experience might put him off of it altogether.
02-09-2010 5:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess Alpha Gay... JAYCEE 6 6,362 09-21-2011 11:28 AM
Last Post: UntoldBlasphemous
  Woo Hoo received my order of Aqua Vitae & Possess Alpha today Italian Dog 11 8,897 07-17-2011 11:46 AM
Last Post: extraballislit