Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Possess Alpha
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

Sex: Male

RE: Possess Alpha
11-10-2010 11:22 AM

The discount Jesse talked about was something we arranged with Garry and was 30% off on all orders for the month of October. It is now expired, but we will probably try to do something with him again in the near future.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-10-2010 11:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-11-2010 12:48 PM

cool. will it be posted in this forum when/if he decides to give that discount again? or should i check his website.

30% off is pretty sweet deal.
11-11-2010 12:48 PM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

11-11-2010 6:07 PM

We'll post any discounts here. Garry hasn't offered discounts in the past and I don't think he really wants to intentionally steer people here, just so they can become a member then go back to his site and buy at a big discount. Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-11-2010 6:07 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-05-2013 8:51 PM

I'm revisiting Possess Alpha because I'd asked for (and received) a sample with my order of SXD-9. I think I will be getting a full bottle of this in the near future. Not only do I love the scent, but my Beauty seems to be very positively affected by it. She is more affectionate, calmer and happier when I have this on. It also works very well from an attraction standpoint and I hear how cute I am and how much she loves me considerably more than she normally says it.

When I'm out and about interacting with people, the interactions are much smoother and I do see attraction from women of all ages. The younger women are a bit more shy until I really start interacting with them and then they light up. Women in their early 30's and up are MUCH more willing to approach me. It is as if there is a spotlight on me and everyone just wants to come and talk to me. Not a bad thing at all.

Edit: I wanted to add that one of the things that I really like about Possess Alpha (as well as Possess and Nude/Nude Alpha) is that it feels very natural. I've worn phero blends that gave insanely over the top hits with certain people but the reactions came at the price of phero burnout on my part. I don't get that issue when wearing anything from LAL. I don't get burned out and the people around me still appear positively affected.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 8:53 PM by Snoopyace.)
12-05-2013 8:51 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

12-05-2013 9:10 PM

(12-05-2013 8:51 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm revisiting Possess Alpha because I'd asked for (and received) a sample with my order of SXD-9. I think I will be getting a full bottle of this in the near future. Not only do I love the scent, but my Beauty seems to be very positively affected by it. She is more affectionate, calmer and happier when I have this on. It also works very well from an attraction standpoint and I hear how cute I am and how much she loves me considerably more than she normally says it.

When I'm out and about interacting with people, the interactions are much smoother and I do see attraction from women of all ages. The younger women are a bit more shy until I really start interacting with them and then they light up. Women in their early 30's and up are MUCH more willing to approach me. It is as if there is a spotlight on me and everyone just wants to come and talk to me. Not a bad thing at all.

Edit: I wanted to add that one of the things that I really like about Possess Alpha (as well as Possess and Nude/Nude Alpha) is that it feels very natural. I've worn phero blends that gave insanely over the top hits with certain people but the reactions came at the price of phero burnout on my part. I don't get that issue when wearing anything from LAL. I don't get burned out and the people around me still appear positively affected.

Glad you're revisiting Possess Alpha Snoopyace....as I have a full bottle of it myself and have been dying to try it out again. I started getting into so many different mones that I didn't do quality testing for it.
I do remember it being smooth. Women young and older being affected. I definitely would like to review it also.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
12-05-2013 9:10 PM

alphavitea

Rep Post

12-06-2013 3:59 PM

I only have posess, this thread makes me want to take it out for a spin tonight. Probably add some none to it. Not feeling super social. Maybe it will perk me up. I do love the scent

If she bites you did it right.
12-06-2013 3:59 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-07-2013 8:48 AM

(12-06-2013 3:59 PM)alphavitea Wrote:  I only have posess, this thread makes me want to take it out for a spin tonight. Probably add some none to it. Not feeling super social. Maybe it will perk me up. I do love the scent

How'd it go? Possess is a very underrated product in my opinion. A GREAT social mix for getting people interested in you. Possess Alpha adds a great sexual edge to things (and I LOVE the scent).

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-07-2013 8:48 AM
mike007
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-07-2013 5:32 PM

(12-07-2013 8:48 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  How'd it go? Possess is a very underrated product in my opinion. A GREAT social mix for getting people interested in you. Possess Alpha adds a great sexual edge to things (and I LOVE the scent).

Possess and Possess Alpha are fine, but I've found Nude and Nude Alpha to be better for my purposes. The Nudes seem to get their hooks deeper into women.
12-07-2013 5:32 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-07-2013 6:39 PM

(12-07-2013 5:32 PM)mike007 Wrote:  Possess and Possess Alpha are fine, but I've found Nude and Nude Alpha to be better for my purposes. The Nudes seem to get their hooks deeper into women.

If I remember correctly (from an old email I got from Garry of LAL), Nude and Nude Alpha are about 1/3rd again as strong as Possess and Possess Alpha.

12-07-2013 6:39 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-07-2013 6:41 PM

Try adding a roll of Possess to just above your top lip before bedtime because it induces some wonderful and colorful dreams, when i had it in stock would use it once or twice a week and always had this effect....
edit, Snoopy wrote " If I remember correctly (from an old email I got from Garry of LAL), Nude and Nude Alpha are about 1/3rd again as strong as Possess and Possess Alpha."

this is why i used Possess as an intimate night bed time app, and after using a smear on my top lip did discover the effects it caused of the colorful dreaming

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2013 7:00 PM by terry0400-40.)
12-07-2013 6:41 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess Alpha Gay... JAYCEE 6 6,374 09-21-2011 11:28 AM
Last Post: UntoldBlasphemous
  Woo Hoo received my order of Aqua Vitae & Possess Alpha today Italian Dog 11 8,906 07-17-2011 11:46 AM
Last Post: extraballislit