Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Possess Alpha
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Possess Alpha
02-09-2010 5:54 PM

(02-09-2010 5:41 PM)Willow Wrote:  I got the impression that Possess was just scented Nude, so that's good info, Snoops. I emailed Garry and asked him to give me a quick run-down of the differences between the 3 - Possess, Acqua, Wolf. No info at all on there about Wolf. Got no problem choosing women's stuff - I'll pretty much pour anything on! But for DH I like to be a little more cautious - one bad experience might put him off of it altogether.

Please post his response, it will be interesting to see what the differences are between them.  Makes us more educated consumers. :good3:

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-09-2010 5:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-01-2010 8:28 PM

I have worn Possess Alpha a few times now and even though it is supposed to have a similar formula as Nude Alpha, this one feels more social to me than Nude Alpha. The few times I've worn it (I got two sample vials with my last order) I've had a lot of fun with this as well. Nude feels very similar but I think the scent also plays into how it works. Possess Alpha smells fantastic in my opinion. It is supposed to be similar to Dolce and Gabbana pour Homme (never smelled it) but I do like this stuff very much. The effects remind me more than a little of MX337 from AD. It turned me into a very confident, happy guy who seemed to draw a lot of smiles and people becoming very talkative. I believe I read that Garry (the creator) was interested in making a product that made the wearer more 'likeable'. I had a bumper cart fight at the laundromat tonight with a woman who barely spoke English (we were a matched set- I barely speak Spanish) but we got giggly and everyone I was around for more than a few minutes got that way. Smiley and happy.

Short Answer- if you like MX336/MX337 from AD you'll probably like Possess Alpha as well. I've never tried it, but from the description of W.A.G.G. I wouldn't be surprised if this worked a bit like that as well.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-01-2010 8:28 PM
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-25-2010 9:16 AM

As i just read this with the D&G thing i was curious and took a whiff from my Possess sample. And i can confirm it is exactly like the D&G!
Because it is one of my favorites that i am using since years Mrgreen
A bit strange is, that the scent from the possess lasts only for very short time.

[Image: Dolce-Gabbana-Homme.JPG]

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2010 10:32 AM by Hyper.)
03-25-2010 9:16 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

03-25-2010 12:46 PM

(03-25-2010 9:16 AM)Hyper Wrote:  As i just read this with the D&G thing i was curious and took a whiff from my Possess sample. And i can confirm it is exactly like the D&G!
Because it is one of my favorites that i am using since years Mrgreen
A bit strange is, that the scent from the possess lasts only for very short time.

[Image: Dolce-Gabbana-Homme.JPG]
Its good stuff D&G, i have also noticed that the POSSESS fragrance is not so enduring and i think it was designed to be so.
I also have D&G and its very nice makes an excellent cover.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-25-2010 12:46 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-25-2010 12:51 PM

Good to know! I have the Common Scents version of D & G and it smells almost identical to Possess (never smelled the original D & G that I'm aware of). I have a bottle of Aqua Vitae unscented coming and I may scent that with my knock off D & G.

03-25-2010 12:51 PM

petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-25-2010 2:31 PM

For me the scent of Possess Alpha stays for quite some time (I usually can still smell it on my skin in the evening if I applied in the morning), but it stays nicely in the background. It's not an in-your-face smell, it's subtle. Which I like very much - keeps me from being the cologne-guy in the office!

Btw, I've worn PA now for the whole week at work and I must say I like it very much. It seems to be a good attention grabber, and although the Alpha version is higher in Androstenone it still seems to be a pretty friendly mix. At least I got quite some smiles from women, even in the subway where everyone tries to avoid eye contact all the time. I've added a small shot of P75 and some Instant Shine today, and it seems to make the effects even better. So yeah, great stuff! I guess this will replace Ammo for me - especially because I eventually found a scent that I really like instead of one that I just tolerate.
03-25-2010 2:31 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-25-2010 2:36 PM

(03-25-2010 2:31 PM)petrucci77 Wrote:  For me the scent of Possess Alpha stays for quite some time (I usually can still smell it on my skin in the evening if I applied in the morning), but it stays nicely in the background. It's not an in-your-face smell, it's subtle. Which I like very much - keeps me from being the cologne-guy in the office!

Btw, I've worn PA now for the whole week at work and I must say I like it very much. It seems to be a good attention grabber, and although the Alpha version is higher in Androstenone it still seems to be a pretty friendly mix. At least I got quite some smiles from women, even in the subway where everyone tries to avoid eye contact all the time. I've added a small shot of P75 and some Instant Shine today, and it seems to make the effects even better. So yeah, great stuff! I guess this will replace Ammo for me - especially because I eventually found a scent that I really like instead of one that I just tolerate.

I'd have never thought to add P75 to that! I do plan on ordering a big bottle of Possess Alpha so I'll have to remember that trick. I LOVED the Possess Alpha samples I'd gotten so I know I'll have to get myself a regular bottle.

Isn't the stuff awesome? Everybody wants to be your friend and hang around with you. I love it. Popularity in a bottle. :shy:

03-25-2010 2:36 PM
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-25-2010 5:09 PM

Seems you all wanna have the Alpha versions. I think i would buy the normal one, theres enough none around there Big Grin So many products contain it.

Anyway when i have NUDE, I think I don-ät need POSSESS? at it seems to be the same anyway.

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
03-25-2010 5:09 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

11-01-2010 6:31 PM

I decided to put the discount code to use and order some of this. WOLF is a great product but I am looking for something with a little more balls behind it. I am excited to see if this has what I am looking for. Oh, I would have tried something from LP but quite frankly, I cant make heads or tails out of that site.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
11-01-2010 6:31 PM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2010 10:55 AM

ha ha.. i feel the same way about that site, lol. i think youll like possess alpha, it was my first purchase from LA and it was like a smack in the face for me when i first used it. definitely has balls.
for me personally it seems to work well with older women, and makes younger ladies a bit timid or shyer than usual. i dont mean strangers either, these are ladies im around on a weekly basis.
its actually a bit too much for me since im somewhat shy, it doesnt fit my personality. instant gentleman fits me pretty well(still looking for an oil based alternative for IG).
ill use possess alpha if im hitting up a club or bar etc. and i use it very very sparingly.

also if i may, whats this discount u speak of??
11-10-2010 10:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess Alpha Gay... JAYCEE 6 6,374 09-21-2011 11:28 AM
Last Post: UntoldBlasphemous
  Woo Hoo received my order of Aqua Vitae & Possess Alpha today Italian Dog 11 8,906 07-17-2011 11:46 AM
Last Post: extraballislit