Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Possess Alpha
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Possess Alpha
10-22-2015 1:57 AM

With that being said, Possess is a completely different animal. As far as less concentrated, maybe nude, minus the a1 maybe. Wth that i am just hypothesizing
10-22-2015 1:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-22-2015 4:07 AM

I finished my bottle of nude last year, had good result with nude also. But then i recall great memories with my PA sample, and proceed to continue with a full bottle of PA.

Both have attraction power... Nude i believe has imprinting effect too (haven't tried NA, but one female doctor keep texting me, telling personal stories, all after exposed to Nude in 5 minutes convo during a symposium).

But i feel PA give more comfort to women. Happened many times in a commuter, when i stand close enough to a girl with PA on, they slowly move closer. Almost always.
Up to the point they bumping or pushing boobs to my hand or elbow. Not a coincidence, i keep standing still, the train were not really packed anyway, they can always move away to keep the distance, but they didnt.

Sometimes i take a chance and open a convo. One time i got opened after the boobs brushing Big Grin. But most times i just enjoy and laughing when i get out Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2015 5:01 AM by satria.)
10-22-2015 4:07 AM
Ethos
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-23-2016 6:07 PM

I took Possess Alpha out for a test run. I was a little disappointed. The usual friendly, flirty, chatty girls at different locales while running errands suddenly took to calling me sir and dropped their carefree demeanor. One even said I was giving a "daddy vibe." I was careful not to act any differently but wow. Older ladies were giving me looks, though. I may be one and done with this one, as I don't think it is necessarily going to work well for me.
05-23-2016 6:07 PM
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-16-2016 7:28 PM

I've been testing PA alone for a while and it for sure gets you status from other dudes. I get brought into groups more. Other dudes will high five me... Seems to me its more geared towards attracting males. Girls don't seem to notice it as much.

I would get it if you guys need a good work mone. For the nights I'm going to start using NAG again since it's cooled down a bunch.

Me: 29, 6'3 Muscular, Living in California
Ideal: 20s to Early 30s White Girl Next Door w/ Porcelain Complexion.

The Stash:
AD: IS, TUTH, P102*, a314 oil (v32 2016)
LAL: NAG, PA, BW *
Cops: C0.1,CX *Samples

Need To Try:
Blends: M3X, Z69, The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Taboo, Voodoo, Wolf, L2Kv1
Molecules: A1, ISO, P96, P83, P74
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2016 7:30 PM by Xpl01Tr.)
10-16-2016 7:28 PM
Pheroseeker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-20-2017 10:05 PM

This is definitely one of my favorites for going out. One night I went out with some friends. One guy brought his girl. I never flirt with her, always make it a point to ignore her cuz I value my friendship with my friend. Buuutt...lol one night we all went out, my friend went to get a drink. Me and her were talking, and she kept brushing her boonson my arm. The first time it happened, I moved away, cuz I didn't want her to think I was being herbert the pervert lol. But she got closer, and continued to do it while talking to me. Definitely intentional. And I definitely liked it. I moved away as soon as my friend got back lol. Oh yeah, I used sample possess alpha, about 4 dabs out the vial. Edit: applied to the neck
Def one of my faves, just got a whole bottle! Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2017 10:10 PM by Pheroseeker.)
04-20-2017 10:05 PM

Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-21-2017 9:42 AM

(04-20-2017 10:05 PM)Pheroseeker Wrote:  This is definitely one of my favorites for going out. One night I went out with some friends. One guy brought his girl. I never flirt with her, always make it a point to ignore her cuz I value my friendship with my friend. Buuutt...lol one night we all went out, my friend went to get a drink. Me and her were talking, and she kept brushing her boonson my arm. The first time it happened, I moved away, cuz I didn't want her to think I was being herbert the pervert lol. But she got closer, and continued to do it while talking to me. Definitely intentional. And I definitely liked it. I moved away as soon as my friend got back lol. Oh yeah, I used sample possess alpha, about 4 dabs out the vial. Edit: applied to the neck
Def one of my faves, just got a whole bottle! Smile

I received a sample of Possess Alpha from Garry with my order of as sxd-9 and loved the Possess way more that the sxd-9!! I intended to order a full bottle of it but got sidetracked. My next order will be PA!
04-21-2017 9:42 AM
Pheroseeker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-28-2017 10:31 PM

Back to my favourite mone from LAL! SO I been making my way to a strip club nearby. Friend and I, both wear possess alpha, I just introduced him to the mone game. We both talk to same stripper, he gets a dance from her. She tells him how into she is. We end up hanging out the rest of the night. I did get some dance, and her number. At this point I'm not sure if she's treating me kick another customer, I delete her number when I get home, cuz I know these hoes be playing, or so I thought. I got back 2 weeks later, she asked me why I deleted her number. I told her cuz it's all a rouse to get more money. She tells me I'm stupid, and gives me her number again,says she really interested. She ends up asking me on a date that weekend. I tell her yeah cuz I'm drunk, but I had made plans. So I end up canceling day of lmao. She gets but hurt, asked me on a second date. Definitely fallout with this one. I wore 6 drops to the neck from bulb dropper. She is half black and white. Fucking love possess alpha.

She also got very sexual during cnvos. Pretty much begging me to fuck.even after i told her I was seeing someone. She persisted on asking me on those dates lmao. Have not gone yet. She's still texting me.
09-28-2017 10:31 PM
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-28-2017 11:23 PM

(09-28-2017 10:31 PM)Pheroseeker Wrote:  Back to my favourite mone from LAL! SO I been making my way to a strip club nearby. Friend and I, both wear possess alpha, I just introduced him to the mone game. We both talk to same stripper, he gets a dance from her. She tells him how into she is. We end up hanging out the rest of the night. I did get some dance, and her number. At this point I'm not sure if she's treating me kick another customer, I delete her number when I get home, cuz I know these hoes be playing, or so I thought. I got back 2 weeks later, she asked me why I deleted her number. I told her cuz it's all a rouse to get more money. She tells me I'm stupid, and gives me her number again,says she really interested. She ends up asking me on a date that weekend. I tell her yeah cuz I'm drunk, but I had made plans. So I end up canceling day of lmao. She gets but hurt, asked me on a second date. Definitely fallout with this one. I wore 6 drops to the neck from bulb dropper. She is half black and white. Fucking love possess alpha.

She also got very sexual during cnvos. Pretty much begging me to fuck.even after i told her I was seeing someone. She persisted on asking me on those dates lmao. Have not gone yet. She's still texting me.
I am curious What is the age and race od the stripper? Also, what are your initial selfies with 6droos of PA? I have posses but bot the alpha. Was wondering also are you naturally a heavy none producer? Thanks for the response. I had some interesting resukts with possess from a latina milf...

-AMMO OUT
09-28-2017 11:23 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-28-2017 11:37 PM

PA is really great, and probably my favorite scent from LAL. NA can be too serious, while PA is much more loose.

But anyways, Pheroseeker:

What's the real reason you haven't gone on a date with this stripper? Enquiring minds want to know.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
09-28-2017 11:37 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-29-2017 12:21 PM

I'm still trying to figure out PA. After receiving and testing solo from a sample, I decided to purchase it. If you can get a "new" target to stay within your cloud for 30 minutes, it is probable that she will initiate romantic talk with you, her pupils will dilate and then she will start heaping compliments on you. Attached women tend to quickly forget about their commitments and flirt openly. But with my existing ladies (ie, those who I had already started a sexual relationship with), it doesn't seem to do much either way.

At a social level, it feels right when combo'd with BW and Cops.

No build up or negative effects so far.

@MMM; 10cm roller on each inner arm if combo'd / 8cm each side of the neck if solo. Prankster2

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-29-2017 12:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess Alpha Gay... JAYCEE 6 6,374 09-21-2011 11:28 AM
Last Post: UntoldBlasphemous
  Woo Hoo received my order of Aqua Vitae & Possess Alpha today Italian Dog 11 8,906 07-17-2011 11:46 AM
Last Post: extraballislit