Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Possess Alpha
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Possess Alpha
12-07-2013 7:47 PM

(12-07-2013 8:48 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  How'd it go? Possess is a very underrated product in my opinion. A GREAT social mix for getting people interested in you. Possess Alpha adds a great sexual edge to things (and I LOVE the scent).

I can't lie I had a shitty day and didn't stay out long. I ended up wearing posess and two drops of dirty p. I noticed two things

One: go easy on the swipes cuz the scent is powerful

Two: lesbian love dirty p. my awesome fun lesbian friend seemed to be very engaging last night.

In only stayed out for like an hour and a half and went home.

I will wear this again real soon tho in between my impi red testing for mark. It is an old favorite if only for the scent. Can't remember any real aha hits but then again there are so many variables. Maybe the stars haven't aligned for me yet.

Av

If she bites you did it right.
12-07-2013 7:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TP2000
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-27-2014 5:05 PM

Hey everyone!

Way back in December when I received my order from LAL, I received a sample of Possess Alpha. Sadly there aren't that many reports yet on this product so hopefully I can help out with a few on my end.

Possess Alpha in the workplace

Product & Dosage:

Possess Alpha: 3 dabs from the sample vial spread over jaw-line (would this be equivalent to 1.5 drops?)

Overall I'm pleased with the scent as D&G was always one of my favorite colognes growing up. However in terms of hits, this product is way more subtle than AV. Overall the mood around me was pleasant, but nothing much else to report. This may be more of a product to use say on a date - 1 on 1 than say in the workplace.

If using dabs, this sample is gonna last quite some time!

Stay tuned as I'll have more reports coming in time.
01-27-2014 5:05 PM
TP2000
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-29-2014 4:58 PM

Gave this another whirl today - thought I'd throw another report in.

Product & Dosage:

Possess Alpha: 4 dabs from sample vial spread along jaw-line. (2 drops?)

From what I'm noticing is that this product is way more subtle than the hits I'm used to with AV. In general I'd say that this product makes all my interactions enjoyable. It seems very social, but not to a point where people are talking my ears off.

I'm curious to try this in a dating scenario.

It's obviously safe to wear in the workplace. Would I suggest it as a workplace mone? mehh it lifts mood and makes people social, but doesn't seem like the type to set you apart and move you forward.
01-29-2014 4:58 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-02-2015 11:38 AM

I've got a sample of this and I think I will try 4 drops of this standalone today.

Intense.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 11:39 AM by dorfmeister.)
06-02-2015 11:38 AM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-26-2015 12:02 AM

Okay I got me some possess alpha recently unscented . First off this stuff is potent! You can really smell the none/mones with it being unscented. I wanted to compare to nude alpha and by the smell alone I'm pretty sure the notion of concentration is probably off. This is most likely a different formulation but close to nude alpha and simliar in effects. Just from small testing its more blatent as I see more obvious iii with women stealing glances most look away but some hold it and then smile warmly. Good sign. Anyways so far I like it.
08-26-2015 12:02 AM

dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-21-2015 9:06 PM

bumping this up for new info

Intense.
10-21-2015 9:06 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

10-21-2015 9:46 PM

I've had good luck running AV plus Possess Alpha

AV, around 7-8 drops rubbed on inside of elbow, forearms, inside and top of wrists

Possess Alpha around neck, 10-12 inches with roll on

Possess Alpha does smell great, and seems to lighten the mood of AV
10-21-2015 9:46 PM
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-21-2015 11:51 PM

I've only been in the phero community for some while. Is stone labs a part of LAL? Did they merge or something? I see the brand of stone labs with possess.
10-21-2015 11:51 PM
satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-22-2015 12:08 AM

In my limited experiences of mones, PA is my favorites. The only time i get opened by a girl in in a commuter, was when i wore PA.
Not a really pretty girl, maybe 7/10. But still, it shocked me. Big Grin
10-22-2015 12:08 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-22-2015 1:53 AM

(08-26-2015 12:02 AM)kenjhow Wrote:  Okay I got me some possess alpha recently unscented . First off this stuff is potent! You can really smell the none/mones with it being unscented. I wanted to compare to nude alpha and by the smell alone I'm pretty sure the notion of concentration is probably off. This is most likely a different formulation but close to nude alpha and simliar in effects. Just from small testing its more blatent as I see more obvious iii with women stealing glances most look away but some hold it and then smile warmly. Good sign. Anyways so far I like it.

Ive been saying that ever since. I had a sample of possess. The beleief that possess and possess alpha are the same as nude and na but less concentration is completely false. I remember when i ran possess, it was like people were following me everywhere i went. I remember at the time, there were several instances when i needed to be alone while at school, such as free nding a quiet plqce to talk on the phone, and damn it i could never find a corner where some random ass person tried to talk to me WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE
10-22-2015 1:53 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess Alpha Gay... JAYCEE 6 6,374 09-21-2011 11:28 AM
Last Post: UntoldBlasphemous
  Woo Hoo received my order of Aqua Vitae & Possess Alpha today Italian Dog 11 8,906 07-17-2011 11:46 AM
Last Post: extraballislit