Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pherocide Beta Testing Thread
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Pherocide Beta Testing Thread
12-19-2012 4:43 PM

PHEROCIDE

The new bottles are alot slimmer than the previous bottles and pretty tough. Yeah I dropped Alien on the first day almost right out of the package and it took it like a champ. I could not help but smile after I picked it up wondering how I would have explained this. "I broke it before I even wore it.." Perhaps that would have been grouped in the dog ate my homework category. All good though.

Packing was great and no leaks. Nada drop. The iridescent green cobra label on Pherocide is cool looking and says nothing about pheromones. Awesome. I still can't understand why some companies like to put "contains human pheromones" on their labels yet make a deal about discreet shipping. Seems a bit ironic. Nice work HAX in keeping this unnecessary feature off the bottle.

Ok enough eating fries, let's bite into the burger shall we?

First run was at like 2.5 sprays (the primer sputter plus 2 more) to the neck. It is scented lightly with a fresh type modern smelling scent. No idea what it is but smells decent. Strangely it gets stronger after a couple hours. It is light enough to cover so I do. This 2.5 app was way too much and I dropped down to 1 spray for every additional test. I would spray to wrist then spread it to the neck. Almost the entire testing was done at 1 spray.

About 15-20 min after each app self effects kick in. Subtle spike of energy with a slight upgrade in confidence mixed with a small dash of cocky. Every app including the 2.5 did this. I like the feeling actually, it is not over the top and mild, not I want to run through a brick wall type feel. Smooth. I did crash hard once after a night of testing but maybe that was just me being tired. Idk.

Ok so the most peculiar thing about this product with my chemistry is its strange ability to attract chocolate and latina women. EVERY time I wear it.

Few Examples during testing runs of this:
I was in the checkout line. 2 lovely african females (late 20s) in front of me opened me with not so much as a look from me. I was busy staring at how much candy bars have gone up since I was a kid. Talked my ear off their entire purchase one after the other taking turns and smiling a ton. Casual goodbye and then the chocolate register lady (40s) took a swipe at me. Small talk about some hand sanitizer keychain I had then asking what I do for a living. Small talk but alot of eye contact.

Fast food place. Hot latina (low 20s) and a chunky african coworker (same) took my order. Tons of giggling away from the register and the chunky chick handed me my food while the latina stayed over by the ice cream machine. I comically remarked about them having entirely too much fun at work. She smiled and said her friend thought I was cute. I gave her friend a nice smile and told chunky that I thought they were both cute then waved a dismiss. Only one was cute but you dont say that.

Local restaurant with a girl Im talking to. Our waitress was chocolate and paying an extreme amount of attention to me. To the point she barely spoke to my date and I caught her looking at me often in the waitstation. She was attractive and had an amazing body. My date is very comfortable in her skin and instead of getting jealous teased the hell out of me about it even on the ride home about her being invisible because that girl was so into me. This was after a few test nights already and I felt like just saying "Its the Pherocide woman you just don't understand!!!" BTW I got no positive or negative from my date that night or any other and might have been wearing nothing. She is caucasian.

Those were just a few solid examples and to skip on cluttering this review with situation after situation I will make a general summary after about 6 test runs so far of this stuff.

-African and honey women will open me freely and very aggressive in doing so. This is kinda rare and I have only seen this wearing this pheromone product. Strange. This stuff crushes them. I could understand if it happened once, or twice.. even 3 times, but every time I wear it. Every. African girls I already know get brash and very sexually suggestive.
However, random caucasian girl reaction is usually avoidance of eye contact and lack of interest. Not really ghosting so much, more of invisibility and maybe a hint of intimidation. This part is strange as well as I am used to at least good eye contact with the caucasian people I talk to. I have even opened these vanilla girls and then received cold shoulders no matter what subject I talk about. Caucasian females I am familiar with show almost no response at all like I mentioned earlier.

This brings me to dudes. They get super friendly and ridiculously helpful much like Element X in this regard. "here let me do that.." "Sure, thats no problem.." "Yes I can see your point.."
I wondered how far I could actually push this and maybe in my later testing I may do so. "Hey helpful Harry, carry these to my car will ya, my middle finger hurts."

Conclusion: In all, I have noticed that some products from various companies can hit certain races differently but not to the extent Pherocide does. Maybe its my chemistry or whatever but EVERY time I tested Pherocide this has occurred. I'm still going to run this product a few more times then report back with my final verdict but so far this thing brutally slays african and latina women while making me nearly invisible to caucasian and asian females. Very strange indeed.
12-19-2012 4:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thundr
Vendor

12-19-2012 5:40 PM

hide and seek posts

what is weird that if i delete this post, the one before it disappears. magic
12-19-2012 5:40 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

12-22-2012 5:49 PM

Been doing some testing going down to 2 sprays and had some pretty good results with it. Seems like 3 sprays might be too much. I have now truly seen the friendly side of Pherocide and I'm liking it. This seems to be a very balanced formula and I can see it working as a standalone.

Went with 2 sprays at a workplace Christmas party and had some of my female coworkers giggling like schoolgirls. These gals were around 40 years old. Granted it was my first time at a party with them but noone really drank all that much, so it seems there was more than the alcohol at work. It certainly seems like Pherocide brought some Christmas cheer, cause we were a lively bunch. I was met with friendliness and respect by all the males I talked to. I didn't stay long but I ended up talking to a lot of people. There was definitely an increased interest in conversing with me.

Went with 2 sprays at a rock pub last night. I got there late and the place was packed. Met a few people I know there but talked to a whole lot of other guys and gals. Again, I was met with friendliness from every male I conversed with. Some guys opened me and were very buddy buddy. Met an old friend there who I haven't seen for many years and he invited me to sit down with him and another dude. This guy wouldn't stop talking.

Many times during the night I noticed how the ladies almost seemed drawn to me. Even though the majority of people at the pub were male, I would repeatedly find myself surrounded by women. I don't know, it seemed odd. The place was pretty crowded and people were constantly passing by and bumping into me, which is nothing out of the ordinary. What was a little curious was that on several occasions, a girl would come up behind me and touch either my chest or stomach as she squeezed her way past me. This happened too many times for me to think it was coincidence.

All the females I opened were friendly as well, happy to talk to me. I spent nearly an hour talking, vibing and connecting with a young, petite brunette. What a sweet girl. She was there with her friend and soon two more females joined us. I tell you, it doesn't look bad being seen with four girls around you, lol.

Seems like two sprays might be optimal for me. Will have to try it at 1 spray next. This is good stuff.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2012 6:00 PM by D_Darko.)
12-22-2012 5:49 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

12-25-2012 4:01 PM

Quote:When we got home I listed all the net positives of the day and asked why she was so bitchy. Her reply was IDK.

Quote:Well ...

Thundr reported that Pherocide hits like a truck on black and Latina girls ...

this could mean that it's designed just to do that ...

Pago

Quote:I am here to officially report that Pherocide pisses me off.

Sounds like some good old none to me.

Maybe try just 1 spray, or wear it when you got room to escalate things?

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
12-25-2012 4:01 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-26-2012 5:52 AM

(12-25-2012 4:01 PM)idontknow Wrote:  Sounds like some good old none to me.

Maybe try just 1 spray, or wear it when you got room to escalate things?

Can you elaborate on "escalate" ?

John <------ does not play well with others (already)

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2012 5:53 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
12-26-2012 5:52 AM

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

12-29-2012 11:27 PM

Final Verdict

Self Effects : a calm coolness. Unperturbed, unruffled and smooth. Nothing bothers me. Made working a double seem like nothing.

Effects on others :

Men - friendly respect. It's alpha, but not smack in the face obey me alpha. More of a "this guy is so cool, I could do what he asks"

Women - friendly respect with a side of attraction. Same cool guy alpha vibe, and sexy too!

I really like Pherocide. It seems to be well balanced. It's inoffensive and work safe. It passed the mom sniff test, my 'mone smelling mother couldn't smell the 'mones through the cover scent (major plus - she can smell though almost any cover)

Pherocide seems to have a potent afterglow. On more than one occasion it was obvious that the previous day's exposure has rolled over to the next day as it were. I was even told by a girl that she dreamed about me; this was after she rubbed my chest as she walked by (between my pecs)

I would describe it as a sexy status blend. It reminds me of Ascend-XS, but softer and a bit more friendly. Friendnly sexy status.

Ra

[Image: 3TCy.gif]
12-29-2012 11:27 PM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-30-2012 4:57 AM

From your descriptions, gentlemen, it sounds to me somewhat similar to Instant Gentleman from Androtics...

If any of you has ever tried it, would you say I'm right?

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.
12-30-2012 4:57 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

01-01-2013 6:42 PM

(12-30-2012 4:57 AM)extraballislit Wrote:  From your descriptions, gentlemen, it sounds to me somewhat similar to Instant Gentleman from Androtics...

If any of you has ever tried it, would you say I'm right?

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.

Far away from it ...

to be honest i had some IG that worked nice .. just like the lil brother of A314 ...

Pherocide is desinhibiting on one side and trust and connection on the other side ..

i'm into testing but what i see ... i like it !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
01-01-2013 6:42 PM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-02-2013 6:13 PM

Hi ther ePAgo. Happy new year.

Can't wait for some more of your pherowishdom on it, pago. This one is really sparking my interest. And also that Hax tends to create quality products... Would you say it has some commonalities with 9+O?

Please, don't delay the reporting...

talk to you soon.
01-02-2013 6:13 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

01-06-2013 4:53 PM

At 1 spray, Pherocide gives of a really friendly vibe. I decided to take it out shopping around for some clothes. All the sales clerks I interacted with were male and they were all very polite, helpful and unusually chatty.

Afterwards I went for some pizza and the guy working there was beyond accomodating. After I was seated I got up to get some water and the guy meets me halfway across the room to fill my glass, which seemed out of the norm for an establishment such as this.

I was then off to the movies to see "The Hobbit". Two girls sit down to my left and the one closest to me apologizes to me when taking off her jacket for taking up so much place. She wasn't even in my space and the situation didn't warrant any apology. I smile, she smiles back. I crack a joke and she laughs.

So basically very friendly at one spray with a touch of respect.
01-06-2013 4:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Black Ops Beta Testing Thread ?????? 22 15,468 01-18-2020 9:17 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Pherocide - Initial Observations andromun 10 7,433 01-25-2019 11:39 AM
Last Post: Ghost(ed)Recon
  Raw Beta Testing Thread Forum Staff 13 11,349 12-31-2017 8:39 AM
Last Post: EDCTimes
  Beta Testing LadyKiller reviews. John Schlongfellow 23 20,133 12-10-2017 8:40 PM
Last Post: plamkish
  Holy Grail Beta Testing Thread deker0 32 30,521 04-29-2015 10:29 PM
Last Post: right_mr