Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Raw Beta Testing Thread
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Sex: Male

Raw Beta Testing Thread
12-13-2012 12:57 PM

This thread is for the members who are Beta Testing Raw to place their reports.
12-13-2012 12:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Raw Beta Testing Thread
01-07-2013 9:04 PM

As with anything I get I do like to play with it for a while before I say any firm conclusions but I will post some initial impressions of Raw ;)

I've used it a few times in the day while working with my business partner and once with family. Each time I would carry on with what I'm doing but then notice one underlying thing that would happen.

Its best described as Clint Eastwood in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

I would say fewer words, in a rough nonchalant manner with a commanding presence. Usually I'm super cheerful so this was a big change.. get down to business and get your hands dirty sort of deal.

No one has yet to mention about its scent so I'm unsure if its scented. But on the positive side it isn't intrusive.

My business partner likes to make decisions with me but while having this on he would be more attentive for me to decide what I want to do next.

With family I went out of my way to ask if they liked my new cologne and they didn't smell anything. Its safe around none sensitive people so far.

This is using 2x sprays in all instances. Self effects were within 5min or so. Its about -10 degrees Celsius were I live lately so it may be a hampering factor. I'll have more 'warm' days coming up to try it out.

I have to play with it some more to see if it was just my mood those days lol

Heres what this stuff brought to mind...
(if you haven't watched 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly' don't click this link**spoiler alert**)

"See in this world there are two kinds of people.. those with loaded guns... and those who dig.. You Dig"

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 9:04 PM by TwistedOstrich.)
01-07-2013 9:04 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-04-2013 12:26 PM

It feels a lot like Holy Grail to be honest, it feels like a more light hearted version of Holy Grail that still wants you too talk and interact with people.

The self effects from C4 are amazing. C4 gives the impression of 1 part status 1 part focus and just a dash of a social to lighten up the mood and still have you interact with other people.

On a personal note C4 can make things serious really quickly but you can steer it out of the vibe. I tried to have more of a light-hearted attitude with it, cracking jokes, laughing, smiling and having a good time but still having status associated with it. I haven't seen hits on other people but C4 get an A++ with these self-effects.

I have tested c4 a couple different times in different situations and with different amounts. I have yet to OD even at 6 sprays of c4. I don't know if I'm congruent enough with C4 though because this is a silent leader vibe. You are the man, you are respected, you know and the people around you know it. I need to do more testing with people I have never met before to see how other people react. If some knows me I have yet to a big change in how the view me while wearing pheremones. I might starting changing my body language to see how much it affects a situation. This morning I tried to express the body language that I though was associated with C4 and I got a good morning from a stranger. I don't know if the c4 had anything to do with it

I haven't found the sweetspot yet but I will continue testing. I just love the fact that c4 and Holy Grail are get shit done in a bottle. The focus really helps to stay on track and accomplish things that you need to for that day.

The focus aspect of C4 is just amazing. I always feel like I need to get something done almost instantly after wearing it. I don't get the feeling after smelling different pheremones. This was the first pheremone that felt like I need to get shit done definitely.

C4 tends to last around 3-4 hour mark on my skin. It does have a scent. It seems to me that all Hax products come with a cover scent.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
02-04-2013 12:26 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

02-04-2013 1:24 PM

nice posting LL21

but should this post not contain into the C4 reporting thread .... ?

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
02-04-2013 1:24 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-05-2013 5:40 PM

Man oh man, My bad. I mixed up the name and instead said c4 when I really meant raw. This review is in the right place I just goofed when I typed it up. Something about the name C4 is awesome. I hope no one get too confused by it. I wish I could edit it to replace any C4.

The product I tested was Raw and not C4 to clarify for anyone reading the thread

So I had a hunch and I checked the Ingredients list on Hax and I was right everything in Raw is in Holy Grail. That explains why they both had similar impression and similar self effects. Thanks Pago for me showing me that mistake.

Raw:

Androstadienone (x2), alpha-Androstenol (x2), beta-Androstenol (x2), Androsterone, Epiandrosterone, Androstanone (x2), Androstadienol

Holy Grail:

Androstadienone (x2), Androstenone (x2), alpha-Androstenol (x3), beta-Androstenol (x3), Androsterone, Epiandrosterone (x2),Androstadienol (x3), Androstanone, Estratetraenol, DHEA Sulfate, Oxytocin, Copulins

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
02-05-2013 5:40 PM

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

02-06-2013 6:43 AM

Good observations LL21. I have a few notes on it also.

I've landed 2 serving jobs when I wore RAW job to both interviews. Working 1 full time, speaking as of now. By the way, I came to both jobs with no resume. Big Grin

Stats:

Asian
5'8
11% - 15% Bodyfat
Oily skin (A1 converts quickly on my body)
Extroverted personality

Notes on RAW:

-
Makes me motivated to get shit done.

-
Gives me tunnel vision / Tendency to concentrate on a focal point

-
Center of attention effect with both males and females.

-
Makes people talk like a locomotive train. It just never stops. I even catch myself not being able to stfu.

-
High enough Beta Androstenol so that people "keep it real" as they would say in my hood.

-
Men will respect you, but you will not make friends with them in the long run.

-
Gave me this enhanced confidence, too confident in fact. When I had to qualify myself during both interviews, My words overflowed with immense conviction. It also helps to mimic the body language of your interviewer to build rapport, I can't stress this enough. RAW is dangerous if left in the wrong hands. ;)

-
Slept without washing it off and I ended up having a nightmare. It was so vivid and suspenseful, I remembered the music composed in this dream state. By the way, I'm equally a science person as I'm a spiritual person. I believe dreams to be something of significance so call me crazy, but I think this is a sign. I attribute this to the effects of A1, so remember kiddies wash yourself before you go to sleep.

-
I work with a lot of Latina women. One of them, 25 year old, mother of one, gave me a lot of shit testing initially. I later learned this was her way of being attracted to me, remember these ladies are on the clock and not allowed to act out of character, outside of work is another story Smile .

Another very cute 21 year old female co-worker told me, to the displeasure of another male co-worker of how "she wanted to have my kids so that our children can get slanty eyes and straight teeth" LOL!!.

There is also a fallout effect in which make women feel good around you, they will remember you for the times to come even without pheromones

- The general and higher manager of my job are both power trip micromanaging kind of guys. One of them, used to work as a senior chef for a very famous rapper though, I could really give two shits. Because of their impression of through RAW, to this day, they have left me alone.

Final opinion? I've only tried Element 9, A little bit of Element X, and RAW. It's a new addition to a much needed social market. It's honest and very chatty. As far as I saw with the way people perceived me, RAW doesn't come across as better than thou, but it's respected enough to know it's shit and be competent to get the job done.

RAW? Or just my awesome social skills? The plot thickens.....

Thank you HAX for selecting me for your beta test.

02-06-2013 6:43 AM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-20-2013 2:53 AM

After days of back to back testing focusing on Raw and Raw alone here are my thoughts and things that I noticed

Raw is the perfect name for the product. This a more Alpha social blend with a no bullshit vibe, you know what you want, your focussed on your goals and you go get it. I said exactly what was on my mind when I was wearing it without thinking too much. I lost most of my verbal inhibition too.

I'm really involved on campus with student organizations and I have meetings to go to and I also take time to socialze, hangout and bullshit with people that I do know.

Raw is a product that I have to be congruent with because it won't work in specific situations if I'm not. I'm a laid back guy that likes to have a good time joking around and relaxing but when it comes to solving problems, I'm serious about getting things done and I take the steps to do so. There are moments where I bust out with an extroverted personality but that didn't happen much during the time I was testing.

I was in a meeting with Alumni for a student organization and there were multiple times when they all turned to me and paid attention to what I said,these are guys in their 40's. I have been around all of these guys before and the way they responded to the things I said this time was different. The self effects definitely help but I notice the intense desire and focus become less noticeable around 30 minutes, your still driven to get shit done just in a more subtle way. I'll keep this in mind and report on it in the future

People were really respectful, If I asked for some information or an opinion then people would give detailed and excessive explanations.

So I was at a meeting and I share the reponsibilities with another guy and we plan trips and special events. He had an awful plan where we go someplace with 12+ hours of driving and spend more money than 85% of the people could afford. He left early but when I finally realized exactly what he was trying to do.I said that it was an awful plan, that was excessive and rediculous. I said that I'd talk to him next week about it and have other options. Someone said I threw him under the bus and then proceded to go tell him, Oh well I didn't mean to be so blunt, but everything I said was true. He's being a bitch about it and petty too, it'll be dealt with eventually. I'm pretty sure that raw had something to do with that, I used to be a lot more blunt until I realized that politics and tact are the way to get things done. I didn't think much about what I said either, I just said it and that is different from what I normally do

I wore this to class and I sit between two girls and the more out going was super talkative that day. There is also this awkward guy that just would not shut up he was 4-5 away from me, normally when I stop paying attention to him he shuts up on his own but not on that day. Super awkward people make me cringe on the inside, its always been difficult for me to deal with. When I was younger I would just change the channel when things got awkward on TV.

My friend paid for dinner that night finger but he jacked my signature and got some hits with women that were around. He paid for dinner and for booze so I wasn't even mad. He's more extroverted than I am. On our way out we spotted 2 people that we know we chatted for a minute and the girl says bye"LL21" and that was the biggest shocker to me. This girl is real cunty and looks down on other people, I didn't even look at her at all. I was in a student org with her and she always had a mean and bitchy vibe and we virtually ignored each other during that time

I would say that this is a great social/work blend. It would be great for negotiations and moments when you want the attention on you and also great for respect. Congruency is a must to see the effect in a group or social situation. If I wasn't extroverted or 'Alpha' I wouldn't get anything from it in a group setting.

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2013 2:58 AM by LL21.)
02-20-2013 2:53 AM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-24-2013 1:07 AM

I forgot to mention, I got ridiculously drunk with Raw. I only had one large mug of beer and if I had 1 more I would have been done for the night. I didn't get to enjoy happy hour as much as I would've liked.

I don't have a low tolerance but holy shit did it hit hard. It was 6% and it was a local brew

I read that alpha Androstenol can get you drunker faster and it sure felt like it.

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2013 1:08 AM by LL21.)
02-24-2013 1:07 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

02-24-2013 9:34 AM

A-Nol makes me woozy too. I have never drank while wearing it yet but I loooove the feeling I get when I put it on. I feel a little stoned.

If she bites you did it right.
02-24-2013 9:34 AM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-06-2013 3:24 AM

It sucks but My Raw went missing after I got my car back from the hood mechanic, Oh well. They save me more money than the cost of Raw

I re-purchased raw to give a better description of the product and to say what type of social it is.

Raw is pretty cool. It's social plus status , it does have some molecules that last a lot longer than others especially if you do some back to back testing days so some molecules seem to be a lil sticky.

This is definitely a good social but the dosage is key the difference between 1-2 sprays and 5 sprays is a big difference.

1-2 sprays are more friendly and have a lighter status with it. I need to test the lighter range of Raw but I have usually tested 3-5 sprays the majority of the times

When I end up wearing 5 sprays its too serious and no matter who I'm around it always ends up getting too serious for my liking. This is more of social work mix. Its day time and a social and no matter my intention things ended up being serious. You get super focus seek and destroy mode.People would take you seriously and believe in your competence

Women that I normally don't talk to ended up being a lot more friendly and open, accepting and fun to be around. There were moments that I noticed where this girl was concerned about my needs lol her bf was there too but I took priority I guess lol

The day was fiesty hot and I ordered some Ice Cream what I got was some mega scoops with a cutie scooping it for me. The people that I were hanging out with definitely had a good time.

Wearing raw in 4-5 sprays was not something I feel like testing more. I got respect from men but once people got really hit by the cloud some dominant Women got testy. I mean I was at a friends family function and they started talking about politics and other heavy topic. I could not keep that ship afloat for shit, I realized that and took a cue from the silent men family members that are not pushovers. Stay away from people with short fuses or people that love to argue. I've gotten in enough conversations about things I try to avoid like the plague. Those conversations happened especially when I was close to people over an extended period of time.

On the flip side major respect from men. I'm talking I can steal your Grandpa, This was the first time that I was so warmly greeted by my friends Grandpa, he's still pretty lively and funny to talk to.You know one of those I don't give a shit Grandpa's because I'm old but he's still fun. He was telling me about all the places I should visit around the world and other things like that. The males in general were easy to hang out with and be around. Easy to make new friends with people I never met before.

People don't come talking to me with this mix on but once I open the flood gates it gets people chatty and willing to talk to you.

Raw pairs well with M512 for a Mr. Cool Status effect really easy to talk. I had a couple different times testing and I'd like to continue

I had a pint of PBR and I started feeling it hard.When the hell did I start to have the same tolerance as a 100lb college girl and then I remember I'm wearing raw and this wan't the first time

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 3:26 AM by LL21.)
06-06-2013 3:24 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Black Ops Beta Testing Thread ?????? 22 15,480 01-18-2020 9:17 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Beta Testing LadyKiller reviews. John Schlongfellow 23 20,144 12-10-2017 8:40 PM
Last Post: plamkish
  Holy Grail Beta Testing Thread deker0 32 30,541 04-29-2015 10:29 PM
Last Post: right_mr
  Pherocide Beta Testing Thread John Schlongfellow 34 22,406 02-01-2014 8:01 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Alien Beta Testing Thread Forum Staff 11 10,635 12-10-2013 11:41 PM
Last Post: Randy Savage