Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Black Ops Beta Testing Thread
??????
Changed at members request

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Seeking Beta Testers For New HAX Pheroceuticals Products
12-13-2012 1:28 AM

[HAX Pheroceuticals Products - Beta Testing ] I want to thank Brad for allowing me to test out his products.

Night: Black Ops
Supreme : Holy Grail

Day 1: Department Stores (mall) / Japanese Restaurant for Dinner
Black Ops (3) sprays / one each side of neck / 1 split on both wrist / CS: Lucky You by Lucky Brand /Temp. mid 60's

I had applied Black Ops after showering and had some time to killed before my gf arrived . I went outside to throw out the trash and I noticed a freezer outside being moved. I noticed a bit of darken build up of grime on the sealing of the freezer. So I decided to grab some windex and clean the stripping of it. For some reason , I was focused on this and one would say determined to clean this. I then thought , "geez , i'll clean the inside fridge as well". So I did. I felt like an increase in concentration in a simple minded task. Self effect? -Perhaps.

Gf came over and we went out for some x-mas shopping for an upcoming banquet. Went to a department store at the mall. There was a good amount of shoppers being it a holiday season. I was in the women's section while my gf shopped around. Had a long time friend come and give me a big-ole hugg . She stuck around catching up on some things in life and what not. She almost had a glazed look on her face and complimented me on how great I looked. It boosted my confidence up a few notches. I continued walking around and made some eye contacts with some female on-goers and smiled as I passed and received smiles as we passed.

We had worked up an appetite and went to dinner. The waiter was a bit chatty and stuck around longer than a usual waiter would. Almost treading the awkward line of standing around after talking. The meal was mediocre and the waiter had knocked off 40% off the tab. Still left a decent tip for him for his help. Can't blame him for the meal prepared by someone else. Over all not a bad day. Too soon to pass judgement. Only thing I can do is report in on my findings.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2012 1:29 AM by ??????.)
12-13-2012 1:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Black Ops Beta Testing Thread
12-13-2012 12:58 PM

This thread is for the members who are Beta Testing Black Ops to place their reports.
12-13-2012 12:58 PM
??????
Changed at members request

Rep Post

RE: Black Ops Beta Testing Thread
12-21-2012 5:17 PM

Event : University / Dr.'s office
BO's (4) / Two on each side of the neck / CS: Burburry Touch

Self effects : ~20 mins, bit up lifting and confidence.
I had my little cousin in from out of state and is interested in going to the local university next year. So I took her down to the admissions and was in line and had a guy in front of us , out of the blue step aside and gave us his spot. Kinda odd but thank'd him and waited patiently . The guy at the desk had a fouled looking smugg face helping students in line. I told him our situation and he actually took the time to explain what was required and even printed out some papers that were out from the rack in front , in which he told the previous student that he could print them out online. He printed the forms out and for some reason the printer jammed and was acting up. He seem a bit frantic to get it fixxed right away and even called someone to come and fix it . We held up the line for a good 20 mins instead of the quick 5 mins per person. I kindly thank him and walking to the next office , my little cousin mentioned that he seemed real friendly to you. I smirk and replied , "- I KnowDont mention"

We walked into the next office in which my cousin wanted to get info on enlisting within the reserves and what benefits they had. The girl (7/10)that was helping seemed really nervous and I would smile and look at he in the eyes and she would blush and loose her train of thought. Again , walking out , my cousins mentions to me "I think she likes you"..I kinda just laughed to myself. Sun bespectacled

I applied +(2) more sprays and joined a family member to their dr's appointment. I walked in and signed in and the older lady(6/10) behind the desk gave me paper work to be filled out and gave me a long smile and stare to me all the way till I sat down. When in the room , the doctor came and shook my hand and held on for a good while. We proceeded and talked some more. The dr had recognized me from doing my surgical rotation in the hospital and had invited me to be his guest at a pharmaceutical dinner later in the week. We swapped contact info and we were on our way out. Friends
12-21-2012 5:17 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

01-06-2013 4:41 PM

Alright, my testing commences.Thanks to Brad at HAX for the opportunity to Beta test these new goodies!

Out into the night equipped with 3 sprays spread on neck, throat and behind the ears. Black Ops smells pretty damn good, yet even with 3 sprays I didn't find the scent to be overpowering.

Self-effects: Mood elevated, confidence boosted and an urge to go out and socialize.

Effects on others: Wow! This is a real gem gentlemen, you better take notice. I predict this one is going to make some waves. One can rule the nightlife with Black Ops, it's that damn good! Black Ops will get you respect, admiration, social proof, compliance and yes, last yet definitely not least, attraction from the fairer sex. It's smooth yet deadly.

I went out to two different clubs last night, solo. At three sprays there was some intimidation from younger women but once you got to talking, it was smooth sailing from there on. The cougars on the other hand. Oh, the looks, the hungry, hungry looks. Some were looking at me like I was a piece of meat they wanted to sink their teeth into. I have seldomly been opened so much in one night by the females. It's like they couldn't stop themselves once they got a good whiff of you. The dudes would usually wait for you to start the conversation but once you did, they would talk like they had known you their entire life. Overall, there was a sense of connection in my interractions with others, it wasn't all idle chatter. Sure, there were a lot of jokes and fun thrown in there but I had some really great conversations with people I've never met before. People would confide in me. It was all effortless. I just had this great urge to socialize and coming in with that kind of energy, I could walk up to just about anyone. Once I started talking to someone, they would want to keep me around and I had to be the one ending the conversation.

I was opened a couple of times by the ladies just standing by the bar waiting to buy a beer. First a decent looking 30+ brunette that wanted me bad. We talked for about 20 minutes and she didn't want to let me go. A look of desperation as she realized I was leaving. At the very last moment, I leaned in and asked for her number.

There was a blonde 20 something girl with a tight body that came up to me, made a joke and after some exchanges just stood around, wanting to be in my presence. I got my beer, gave her a nod and she said "I'll see you later". Oh, it's good to see the roles reversed.

After that a Bulgarian girl, 30+ that I hung around with for a bit. This one expressly told me that she wanted to go home with me. I wasn't ready to call it a night though, so we exchanged numbers and I proceeded to get drunk. Got opened by a few other girls as well, just smalltalk mostly. Met a lot of people I knew at both clubs and just had a great time.

At one point I stood by the bar trying to call for the attention of the bartender, an enormous sized Alpha type, and this guy has a big smile, takes my slightly raised hand and shakes it. I've been served by him countless times before and never has he done this.

Pretty good night for my first time with Black Ops. Needless to say, I will be taking good ol' BO (surely we cannot use that abbreviation?) out for more crazy nights in the near future. This is some good juice guys, I really mean it.
01-06-2013 4:41 PM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-07-2013 10:00 PM

Im having similar effects as well D_Darko. I recently decided to try out BO P last week after deciding that i've pegged HG. First I'll note that the bottles used are very nice, second only to Alpha Dream's.

I tried on 3 sprays last friday while in my car right before going to work. This is a heavy hitter for sure, smells oddly enough more musky compared to HG. Well as soon as I entered the elevator in the garage, there was an older gal about 36-40, caucasian with bright red hair and damn! One of the strongest hits I've ever seen, she Deer in the headlights'ed and very quickly recovered and gave the greeting of the day. While riding the elevator I noticed with my peripherals that she was adjusting her clothes, twirling her hair and just plain fidgiting around. Awesome!

This was the only hit I noticed that day, but in general I didnt get shit from guys and women were nice to me. Im not one to receive self effects from mones anymore so cant comment on that. I had it last about 5 hours on me before the effects wear off. I should probably star trying out a1 with these guys, I think it'll be a real hit.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
01-07-2013 10:00 PM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

01-08-2013 1:29 PM

(01-07-2013 10:00 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  Im having similar effects as well D_Darko. I recently decided to try out BO P last week after deciding that i've pegged HG. First I'll note that the bottles used are very nice, second only to Alpha Dream's.

I tried on 3 sprays last friday while in my car right before going to work. This is a heavy hitter for sure, smells oddly enough more musky compared to HG. Well as soon as I entered the elevator in the garage, there was an older gal about 36-40, caucasian with bright red hair and damn! One of the strongest hits I've ever seen, she Deer in the headlights'ed and very quickly recovered and gave the greeting of the day. While riding the elevator I noticed with my peripherals that she was adjusting her clothes, twirling her hair and just plain fidgiting around. Awesome!

This was the only hit I noticed that day, but in general I didnt get shit from guys and women were nice to me. Im not one to receive self effects from mones anymore so cant comment on that. I had it last about 5 hours on me before the effects wear off. I should probably star trying out Androstadienone with these guys, I think it'll be a real hit.

Cool man! It's good to hear others having great success with BO (oh yeah, we are calling it that now ;)). I am really excited about it and some of the other new toys coming from HAX. From what I have read, Ladykiller seems to be the real deal as well. We are in for some good times Smile
01-08-2013 1:29 PM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-08-2013 8:24 PM

I just re-read my entry and realized that when I exited the elevator with ginger, she just wouldn't stop looking back. It wasn't seductive at all lol, just that slight "god I hope he starts asking for my number" kinda desperate look.

She sadly just wasn't my type, at all even for a quickie but at least I know BO is doing its job. Makes me wonder though, since it sounds like its a heavy hitter as soon as its applied that this is gem to work right when you want to meet women.

Take note: Apply right before any desired female contact.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
01-08-2013 8:24 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

01-09-2013 12:20 PM

(01-08-2013 8:24 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  I just re-read my entry and realized that when I exited the elevator with ginger, she just wouldn't stop looking back. It wasn't seductive at all lol, just that slight "god I hope he starts asking for my number" kinda desperate look.

She sadly just wasn't my type, at all even for a quickie but at least I know BO is doing its job. Makes me wonder though, since it sounds like its a heavy hitter as soon as its applied that this is gem to work right when you want to meet women.

Take note: Apply right before any desired female contact.

Oh, it's a heavy hitter alright. I'm taking my BO for a spin again tomorrow during the day ;) Cut it down to 2 sprays so I don't freak people out.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
01-09-2013 12:20 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

01-14-2013 1:17 PM

Thursday: Tried 2 sprays during the day and went shopping for some clothes. Got plenty of stares on the full-packed train in.

As I was looking around for some new jeans at this store, one of the girls working there (she was sorting through some clothes) looked up, said hello and gave me a big smile. She remained in my vicinity for some time. I wandered around the store some more and the next time I passed her, she gave me another big smile.

People overall were friendly, nothing really stood out except for the occasional glance. Male store-clerks seemed a little hesitant to disturb me but were really friendly once I opened them.

I then went to this little café to have a sandwich and some coffee. Got some glances there from a couple of girls. After I had finished my coffee I got up from the table and was about to leave when this darkhaired, Italian looking girl came through the doors. She looked into my eyes and gave me a smile, even though she was accompanied by some dude. She came in first though so he didn't catch it.

Saturday: A couple of friends invite me to meet them up at some bar I've never been to before. Young crowd there, Hiphop music blasting from the speakers. Clearly not my scene but that's not going to stop me from having a good time. I put on three sprays before leaving home. Let's just say I stood out already with my metal gear on. The selfeffects from Black Ops have kicked in big time though, so I walk around like I own the place. I find my friends and sit down with them, beer is already served. My friend's girl is noticeably affected and keeps twirling her hair like crazy. There's four of us and we're all enjoying ourselves.

After a while it's my turn to get us all a round, so I get up to go to the bar. And here comes the looks, people stare as I walk through. Yeah, let's just say Black Ops gets you noticed.

Later on I spot my friend's girl waiting in line to go to the ladies' room and I walk up to her. There's just me and a bunch of girls standing around. She's been waiting in line for some time at this point. So I go up to make fun of her for taking so long and this tall brunette that's standing right beside her answers me, lol. So I talk a while with both girls and the I go back to my table. After she comes back to our table, she says the brunette had asked her if I was her boyfriend. Nice.

Around midnight I get a little bored of the place and suggest we move on to some rock joint. So we get there and the joint is practically dead so we don't end up staying too long. I engage this chick I vaguely know in a conversation and end up talking mostly to her Portugese girlfriend, who seems way more into me. There's just not enough girls to talk to here. This is just not my night.

Well, there's always a next time. Will keep testing Black Ops in different clubs.

Fear is the mindkiller
01-14-2013 1:17 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

02-10-2013 6:32 PM

Had a blast last night equipped with 3 sprays of the good stuff. Great energy through the whole night. The rockbar we ended up at was packed and I was among good company. Everything just flowed, it was the recipe for an absolutely awesome night. And I must reiterate. Damn! When you're having a good time, Black Ops is an absolutely amazing companion. It hits people hard. Dudes are beyond friendly and the ladies gather around, looking at you and practically begging with their eyes for you to open them.

So we got there right before midnight, this was about two hours after I had sprayed Black Ops and spread it across my throat, neck and behind the ears. We were already a bit buzzed but ready for adventure. I immediately spotted another friend who was standing around with some girls and I separated from my company to say hello. While I was talking to my pal I noticed all eyes were on me, the girls in the group were checking me out big time. Looking eagerly for my friend to make the introduction, which he soon did. Let's just say I got a very warm welcome.

So after a while I get back to my friends and we get ourselves some drinks. There's some cover band getting ready to get up on stage, ready to play some classics. Before they start I open this MILF standing next to me and ask her if she knows this band and if they are any good? She says she hasn't heard them but she's sure they are going to deliver. Now we're standing there and that was supposed to be the end of the conversation but the gal isn't satisfied with that. No way. It's like I opened a floodgate, cause she's just not shutting up! She starts telling me all about this and that, that she's a photographer and what not. How she was married to some musician when she was younger. She just won't stop talking and I get the sense she's trying to impress me with all these stories. Everytime I think she's done, she leans in again and starts telling me something else. She then gives me her business card and I start to get a little annoyed with all her talking so I excuse myself and tell her I'm going to get me a beer. I get my friends to come with me so I don't have to stand beside her afterwards. She wasn't really my type anyway and I have no interest to pursue this.

The bartender lady is all smiles and she's pretty hot so I smile back. I didn't really talk to that MILF anymore after that but I noticed she kept looking in my direction when she would see me talking to other people.

Later went to visit the little boys room where I cracked some lame joke and was surprised to see it get such a massive response. It wasn't all that funny to be honest but dudes were laughing anyway.

I run into a couple of other people I know who in turn introduce me to their friends. Lots of respect hits and friendly banter. One of the dudes I'm introduced to fucking bows before me, lol, saying he respects my musical taste (refering to the bandshirt I have on). Pretty weird but comical.

At one point I can't find my friends so I go to stand by a table near the entrance of the bar. Soon a little blonde with an epic rack walks in and I recognize her but don't know from where. Anyway, there's like barely any people around us, yet she brushes past me and gives me the most blatant boobing that I have ever experienced. She crashes into my shoulder with her enormous breasts and slowly pushes past me, rubbing them into me, almost dragging me with her. I'm talking hardcore boobage here! Hell, if boobing was a sport, she would have been disqualified... or at the very least have gotten a stern warning from the referee ;) She certainly was well trained in the art and it wasn't like I was about to complain. In was in fact so shockingly blatant I had to supress a big grin. I mean it's not like she had to go through me, there was plenty of space around us yet she deliberately chose to go past my table.

Anyway, I later spot her with her boyfriend and remember I have in fact spoken to her before, spoken to the both of them in fact. I walk up to talk to them and she asks me if I remember her. I grin and say, nah, not really. She starts telling me she's talked to me before, do I really not remember her? I tease her and tell her, well maybe vaguely. So she seemingly starts trying to qualify herself to me and her boyfriend practically has to drag her from me telling me they are about to go home, lol. They do in fact leave right away. I suspect he wasn't liking her interest in me. Oh well, I move on and soon find my friends. We're having a blast. Right before closing time I'm talking to this other blonde. Lots of kino between us and I get her number before we head home. Ended up having a crazy fun night.

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 6:40 PM by D_Darko.)
02-10-2013 6:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Raw Beta Testing Thread Forum Staff 13 11,358 12-31-2017 8:39 AM
Last Post: EDCTimes
  Beta Testing LadyKiller reviews. John Schlongfellow 23 20,144 12-10-2017 8:40 PM
Last Post: plamkish
  Holy Grail Beta Testing Thread deker0 32 30,542 04-29-2015 10:29 PM
Last Post: right_mr
  Pherocide Beta Testing Thread John Schlongfellow 34 22,406 02-01-2014 8:01 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Alien Beta Testing Thread Forum Staff 11 10,635 12-10-2013 11:41 PM
Last Post: Randy Savage