Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Black Ops Beta Testing Thread
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11640
Thanks received:
8784 thanks in 2723 posts

RE: Black Ops Beta Testing Thread
02-10-2013 6:01 PM

Well looks like I'm going to have to breakout the wallet again. Thanks A lot guys!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
02-10-2013 6:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by D_Darko
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 324
Thanks received:
270 thanks in 138 posts

02-12-2013 8:29 PM

Stoopid hidden post!

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
02-12-2013 8:29 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1207 thanks in 629 posts

02-12-2013 8:50 PM

(02-10-2013 6:01 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Well looks like I'm going to have to breakout the wallet again. Thanks A lot guys!

I know fuuuuck. I'm like going broke here. Well I'm putting this shit on my wish list along with ladykiller.

If she bites you did it right.
02-12-2013 8:50 PM
Thanks given by as33156, D_Darko

misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
232 thanks in 65 posts

02-16-2013 11:30 AM

I'm really enjoying my BlackOps. It is a great attraction mix without any intimidation factor. It simply makes you attractive, approachable, and just plain cool. In fact I notice people start conversations with me more than with any other product yet the big advantage is it doesn't give them motor mouth. They all seem to care about what you have to say. I also feel it makes me have a sort of confidence and swagger.
One of my friends gave me a hug for valentines day with a catch, i was sitting down and she was standing up which meant my head was at chest level. Well not only did she have no problem with this, but she pushed my head against her breasts for a solid 30 seconds in such a blatant manner all my other friends gave me a "wtf is going on" look lol. I was the one who pulled away because frankly we were at school and i didnt want any professor getting the wrong idea.
A few minutes before that i held a door for a really cute girl who i noticed was behind me. It was nothing out of the ordinary other than the Deer in the headlights she gave me as she stopped in her tracks and stard at me. In the end she finally got out the shiest smile and came to her senses.
Again, Im loving BlackOps!
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2013 11:46 AM by misfit101.)
02-16-2013 11:30 AM
Thanks given by scorpio69, eyeofra, shadowknight, D_Darko, dorfmeister
RoadRacer
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 13 posts

02-20-2013 8:11 AM

Ordered black ops a few weeks ago. Only used it a few times in public though.

One occasion was at a dinner party. Nothing too out of the ordinary but all of my conversations progressed very easily; both male and female -some expressions of interest from the latter.

The second notable occasion occurred when I spread two sprays BO between the wrists and neck in addition to a spray of wolf on my chest. I went to the grocery store and got my first blatant Deer in the headlights look from a female cashier. She was in the middle of bagging when she looked up to stare at me-twice.

Looking forward to doing some more testing through the following weeks,but am pleased with the results so far.
02-20-2013 8:11 AM
Thanks given by misfit101, eyeofra, dorfmeister
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
232 thanks in 65 posts

02-20-2013 2:06 PM

I think for me it has a lot to do with body chemistry. For example, two products that give me very solid hits are LIIK V1 and Wingman Red. Black Ops therefore also works amazing for me. In fact I dare to say it's my favorite product right now with LIIK coming at a close second.
One more thing that I've noticed with Black Ops is that girls touch me so much more. They tend to put they're hand on my arms when they talk to me, and can't seem to let me go. They talk and talk to me in a personal level without the motor mouth and seem to want to be around me almost to an extent I get a bit uncomfortable from all the attention. It's funny because it's almost too good sometimes. Guys also seem to react great to my signature and are all quite friendly and respectful without the need to compete or feel threatened. However, from what Brad had told me about Black Ops I knew that this was a product that was going to work excellent for me.

To give you an example of a product that doesn't work as well for me, but is probably quite solid, I have Pherocide. Same company, similar mones, but my own personal reaction to it gives me so much motor mouth that instead of people dying to be around me and talking to me, they have to literally run away or I'll be the one who just won't let them go. I can't seem to shut up when I wear it lol and just talk and talk to anyone who comes near me. Other users have reported good results and a smooth vibe from it, but it just doesn't work for me.

I've worn Black Ops enough to know that it is a product that simply compliments me and as hard as it is, I think that I'm going to give it a time out and try some of the other Hax products. It's either going to be P919 or Ladykiller next. Not sure which one yet will be better for a day settinng in my college. Ladykiller however sounds quite tempting.
02-20-2013 2:06 PM
Thanks given by D_Darko, Pheroman, Vladimir, dorfmeister
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
762 thanks in 283 posts

02-20-2013 2:26 PM

I just purchased it along with Lady Killer today. Well, purchased a few more HAX products while I was there, figured go ahead and punish my Visa a bit more LOL. Although finding time to test and report on all these new products is going to be the thing.
02-20-2013 2:26 PM
Thanks given by D_Darko

right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1039
Thanks received:
572 thanks in 222 posts

10-28-2013 3:36 PM

I have been testing black ops a fair bit and this one really suits me.

Self Effects:
Elevated mood and confidence

Effects on women :
Certainly hits the ladies. Got plenty of IOIs. Sales staff are almost certainly more friendly and helpful. Ladies were almost too keen to run around and help me. Not just in one store but in all the stores I went to.

Even today for example I literally went out to pick up my dry cleaning and went to buy an umbrella. 2 sprays of black ops.

At the dept store where i went to buy the brolly at the sales counter , i wasnt quite facing this teenage sales assistant. Blonde 6/10 her and from the corner of my eye i could see her constantly hair flipping and then she starts making odd conversation with me while my GF waits for me to be done. It was conversation to open me up it seems.

This mix definitely creeps up on the ladies and gets below their radar and unlocks their resistance. This happens a fair amount with this on. If I was single I would probably use this product to approach the ladies.

Even my GF was just telling me as I type this how damn attractive she finds me these days. We don't argue much at all with black ops on. She gets aroused with it on. I too seem to be friendlier and a lot more loving. This could be my mix to use around my GF every day Smile

Effects on guys :
Again guys are more friendly. Guys don't usually chat to me in retail where I live but believe you me, i was getting treated well by the guys in the places i went to.there is something good about how it influences them. Opposite of Alien which is great with the ladies but guys just want to avoid me with that on.

Work friendly ? Will find out tomorrow because I am casting my ascend , A314 aside to enjoy more black ops. If this product passes the work suitability test I reckon I am going to break the piggy bank and buy 4 or 5 bottles of this stuff and use this as my daily mone mix. It projects who I want to be perfectly. Attractive , friendly , ladies man who the guys respect.

Thundr Core + Imprint + emp + dionysis
AD: a314 and most of their stuff

ADream : Alfa M, certo, corpo, LIIK v1 &v2 glace
SteveO :Ascend, evolve, cohesion, xs100, XiSt, APi , Dom, SOB, Vibe, Xs99b, bliss, CON, flirt, xs 106b, Odyssey, xs111, xs112, XS113, DM oil 119 127 129 130
LAL:wolf,nude,AV, OD, SXD9 Max T possess hypnotica dirty P BAD WOLF
HAX: M512, C4,X22,ExX,919,HG,BlOps,RAW,PhCide,Aura,​Alien,C4X,ladyK
LAID BRAND: Dirty clean. hair paste ,pomade
Lacroy: NPA
10-28-2013 3:36 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, islandguy, mark-in-dallas, Jojje, whisper, Pagodeiro, scorpio69
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
159 thanks in 91 posts

11-08-2013 2:45 AM

So, was it work safe? Smile Or did the lady's get all drool

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
11-08-2013 2:45 AM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 435
Thanks received:
154 thanks in 126 posts

11-13-2014 9:49 PM

Would like to hear updates on this.

Intense.
11-13-2014 9:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Beta Testing LadyKiller reviews. John Schlongfellow 18 9,919 11-14-2015 11:14 PM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma
  Holy Grail Beta Testing Thread deker0 32 17,856 04-29-2015 9:29 PM
Last Post: right_mr
  Pherocide Beta Testing Thread John Schlongfellow 34 12,172 02-01-2014 7:01 AM
  Raw Beta Testing Thread Forum Staff 10 5,277 01-22-2014 2:30 PM
  Alien Beta Testing Thread Forum Staff 11 5,954 12-10-2013 10:41 PM
Last Post: Randy Savage